Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden: Long-Distance Lovers

It was nearly midnight. Blake held Eden's hand as he walked her to the door, where they stood together, their lips meeting to share one last kiss.

"I love you," Blake whispered in Eden's ear, embracing her in a fond, heartfelt hug.

"And I love you too," Eden replied, standing on the tips of her toes, her fingers sliding delicately across her boyfriend's cheek as she placed a small kiss on the end of his nose.

Blake gave Eden's hand a tight and meaningful squeeze before she went inside and he headed back to his car. As he backed out of the driveway, he thought about the two of them, what they had together, and what they meant to each other. He had just dropped her off at home after they enjoyed one final date before they departed for their separate colleges. It had been a nice night. They had made the most of it, but he still wished they could have more.

"C'est la vie," Blake sighed to himself as he drove away.

Blake and Eden had been friends since middle school, but had only officially become boyfriend and girlfriend toward the end of high school. Now, they had both graduated, the summer had passed all too quickly, and they were about to leave for college. The only problem was that they would be attending different universities. That wasn't actually a bad thing. They would both be getting good educations at good schools. Yet, they would be seeing each other much less frequently. It would require some adjustment. Their schools would be a couple hours' drive apart, so they could still visit one another on weekends, but it would be difficult during the week. Having to say goodbye had really made that sink in. The reality of starting school and being apart seemed more real than it had all summer. It felt bittersweet. Blake was excited to begin this next chapter of his life, but not to be doing so without his girlfriend.
collegeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
standard muffin

Can't wait for more!

Not really a fan of MxF, but I'll give this one a try!
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:33 AM   #3
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (II)

Blake's thumbs moved rapidly as he approached his moment of victory, "That's it!"

Blake had won. He was playing video games with Troy, Zach, and Dustin. It was Sunday evening. The group had just met, having only just moved into the residence hall yesterday afternoon. Yet, the four of them had quickly begun to establish a friendship. They were all freshmen, beginning their first year of college. Troy was Blake's roommate, and the two of them seemed to be getting along pretty well so far. Zach and Dustin shared the dorm room across the hall, in which they were all now gathered.

"Good game," said Troy, "I guess I'd better take off though. I promised Sophie I'd spend some time with her this evening before classes start tomorrow morning."

"So the girl's stealing all your time, huh?" Zach joked, "You sticking around, Blake?"

"Can't," answered Blake, "I have a date for a video chat with Eden."

"Sure," Dustin replied, "Just leave us single guys to fend for ourselves."

"Poor things," Troy teased.

"See you later," said Blake as he and Troy they left the room.

Blake envied Troy. He and his high school sweetheart were attending the same university. Troy would get to be with Sophie all the time, while Blake and Eden could only interact online. What he wouldn't do to be able to see his girlfriend every day.

"Lucky guy," Blake thought jealously as he sat down in front of his computer to talk to his girlfriend, "I suppose that's life."

For now her virtual image would have to do, but at least he would be visiting Eden next weekend. It was what it was.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:32 AM   #4
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (III)

Blake glanced at the clock in his car. It read 6:42, which seemed quite early to be awake on a Saturday morning. Yet, he was on his way to visit Eden and wanted to maximize his time with her today. The drive was two hours each way, which seemed like a lot, but there was no doubt that it would be worth it.

"Blake," Eden hugged her boyfriend when he arrived at her dorm, "It's only been a week, but I already miss you so much."

Blake wrapped his arms around her, smelling the sweet scent of her hair as they kissed.

"Break it up, you two," Eden's roommate giggled as she watched them.

"Kristen, this is my boyfriend Blake," Eden introduced them, "Blake, this is Kristen."

"Nice to meet you," said Blake, politely extending his hand.

"No need to worry about me today. I'm making Chase take me shopping all day, so you two have the room all to yourself," Kristen assured as she left, "See you guys later."

"Chase is her boyfriend," Eden explained, "He's a freshman, a year younger than her, but they both grew up near here, so they've never been far apart."

Blake was only halfway listening, "That's cool, but I'd rather talk about you than your roommate."

"Why talk when you can act?" Eden asked as she pushed her boyfriend down on her bed, leaning over him and planting a kiss on his forehead.

"Je t'aime," Ben moaned contentedly as she let her fingers drift gently across his cheek.

Eden massaged his shoulders and then his chest, arousing him more and more as her hands inched further and further downward. How Blake loved her delicate female touch.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #5
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (IV)

"I loved last weekend," said Blake as he watched Eden's face on the computer screen, thinking about how pretty she was and how lucky he was to have her.

"I did too. I loved it almost as much as I love you," answered Eden, adding after a short pause, "Are you going to be alone for a bit?"

"I think so," Blake replied, "Why?"

"If we can't be together in person, there's always the next best thing," suggested Eden coyly, "Why don't you take off your shirt for me?"

Surprised by the request, yet curious to see where this might lead, Blake complied, removing his shirt as he responded, "Sure thing."

As Blake sat shirtless in front of his webcam, Eden began rubbing her hands across her chest, bringing attention to the assets that she knew would most quickly excite her boyfriend. Were things going where Blake thought they were going? He had never had cybersex before. He watched as Eden slowly and seductively unbuttoned her shirt. Flirtingly, she spread the two halves of her top farther apart, revealing more skin, more cleavage, and more of her lacy pink bra. How Blake wished he could reach out and touch her right now. Yet, if he could not feel her skin, at least he could see her body. She looked so sexy. He was becoming quite turned on.

"You like?" Eden asked, blushing slightly as she sat in front of her computer, now wearing a bra without a top.

Even though it had been her idea, Eden had, at first, felt a bit nervous as she began undressing in front of the camera. Neither she nor Blake had ever done anything like this before. However, as she saw the fiery look in Blake's eyes she became more confident. She was doing this for him. If they must be apart, at least they could enjoy themselves.

Admiring the view, Blake licked his lips, "You know I do, baby."

As Eden reached behind her back, searching for the clasp of her bra, she asked playfully, "What are you doing down there, handsome?"

As she spoke, Blake realized that had begun rubbing himself through the crotch of his jeans. It was an unconscious act, almost involuntary, like an automatic reflex. He had not even really been aware he was doing it. What could he say? This interaction with Eden was definitely getting him going.
Old 11-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #6
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hi really nice start look forward to more...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 05:22 PM   #7
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

ohhh!!! how sweet!!! i really like it so far.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #8
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (V)

Blake watched in awe as the straps slipped down her arms, until finally the bra fell away; however, Eden quickly covered her bare chest with her hands, limiting her exposure. She was teasing Blake, enticing her boyfriend with the prospect of viewing her succulent breasts.

"You don't have to hide," Blake suggested, eager to see more.

"Nor do you," Eden winked, "Why don't you unzip those? That denim's just in the way, isn't it?"

Obediently, Blake unzipped his jeans, revealing a bulging pair of green boxer briefs, providing easily noticed evidence of his ever increasing arousal. As Blake rubbed himself through the fabric of his underwear, Eden began to massage her breasts with her hands. They had seen each other naked plenty of times before, but neither had ever undressed on webcam. Both were finding the experience quite erotic.

Yet, just as Blake was reaching his hand under the elastic waistband of his boxer briefs to improve his access, Eden cut things short, "I'm sorry, Blake, but I've got to get dressed. I wish we had more time for this, but Kristen gets out of class soon, and I don't really want her to find me in this condition."

Reluctantly, Blake zipped his pants back and refastened the button, watching with some disappointment as Eden put her clothes back on. Sure enough, Blake heard Kristen arrive a few minutes later. Blake supposed redressing had been the right decision, but that did not lessen the sense of letdown that the interruption had brought. He and Eden continued to chat, fully clothed, for several minutes afterwards, but Blake, still rather distracted, was not really into the conversation.

Nonetheless, Blake still managed to find himself a little satisfaction in between Eden signing off and Troy returning to the dorm. That night, Blake had pleasant dreams, excited by the possibility which now filled his mind. After all, it seemed he and Eden had discovered a way to maintain romance and intimacy in their long-distance relationship.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice, keep going. It is really good so far!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #10
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

why all my posts on your stories are the same i cant say...maybe cause they are so great????

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
collegeboy

Heart Ben and Evan (VI)

"Go ahead, Dustin. I dare you," urged Zach.

Caught off guard, Dustin turned to Zach and asked, "You dare me? What is this? Are we in middle school again?"

"You agreed to the bet, and you lost," Zach pointed out.

"All right," Dustin agreed reluctantly as he left the room.

Zach stood in the doorway, watching in anticipation as Dustin walked across the hall. While the two roommates had been playing video games, Dustin had boasted boldly about his skills, declaring that he was certain to win. Recognizing Dustin's overconfidence, Zach had suggested that they make a bet that the loser would do have to do a dare for the winner.

Thus, Dustin now found himself knocking on Blake and Troy's door and asking hesitantly, "Will you give me a spanking? I've been a bad boy and deserve to be punished."

Puzzled, Blake stared at Dustin blankly, "What's going on?"

"I lost a bet with Zach," Dustin explained, "Now I have to find someone to spank me."

"So, you're really expecting one of us to give you a spanking?" asked Troy, as Dustin and Zach stepped from the hall into their friends' dorm room.

"That's the deal," confirmed Zach, laughing at Dustin's embarrassment.

Troy chuckled, "It's like being a kid and playing truth or dare all over again."

"Then if we do this, I think I should get to dare someone else afterwards," said Dustin.

"Sure thing," Zach replied as the others nodded in agreement.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #12
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hmmmm I like where this is headed very nice
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (VII)

The palm of Troy's hand struck the seat of Dustin's jeans with a light smack.

"You can do better than that," urged Zach, "Pulls those pants down."

Dustin obeyed grudgingly, unzipping his pants and allowing them to fall slightly as he leaned over, his elbows resting on Blake's bed.

"The boxers too," Troy instructed as he grabbed the waistband of the underwear from behind, pulling them down just enough for Dustin's bare behind to be fully exposed.

"Really, guys?" asked Dustin.

Yet, his complaints were interrupted as Troy gave his rear a nice, firm spank, which was followed by another and then another. Dustin squirmed uneasily every time Troy's skin made contact with his own.

"Why don't you give it a try, Blake?" suggested Troy.

Blake, who until now had acted as a casual observer, stepped forward to take his turn, alternating his slaps between each of Dustin's naked cheeks. Although the pain was not extreme, it was still enough to make Dustin wince uncomfortably with each blow.

"Are you satisfied yet?" asked Dustin, who was quickly becoming less and less fond of the ordeal.

"I guess that's good enough," Zach conceded.

Relieved, Dustin stood up, pulling up his boxers and jeans as he turned around.

"Who said you got to pull your pants back up?" Blake teased, "Maybe we want to see more of that butt."

"That wasn't part of the deal, but, on the other hand, we did agree that it was my turn now." Dustin said with a smirk, "Truth or dare, Blake?"
Old 12-02-2011, 04:49 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter! I like it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #15
collegeboy

Heart Blake and Eden (VIII)

"Truth," said Blake, fearing what he might be forced to do if he took a dare.

"Too scared to take a dare?" Zach joked.

"I'm allowed to pick either," Blake replied, conveying more confidence with his voice than he actually felt.

"True enough," said Dustin, "Since you wanted to see my butt so much, when's the last time you were naked with someone?"

"That the best you've got, Dustin?" Troy questioned, "We all know he has a girlfriend."

Perhaps Troy thought it was a simple question, but Blake was unsure how to answer it without seeking further clarification, "What constitutes being naked with someone? Does it have to be in person?"

"How else would it be?" asked Zach, confused by Blake's question.

"Well..." Blake responded hesitantly, unable to back out now even though he was unsure whether he wanted his friends to know the truth, "With Eden and I being so far apart, we tried something new a couple days ago... to keep things interesting, you know."

"You guys had cam sex?" Troy asked, feeling a mix of curiosity, surprise, and jealously as he quickly realized what Blake was referring to, "How was it?"

"I don't know. I guess you could call it that. We both took off part of our clothes, not all the way or anything, but it was kind of hot," Blake elaborated, "Didn't finish or anything though, at least not until she had already signed off."

"That's awesome," replied Dustin, clearly impressed that Blake got to have that kind of fun with a girl, "Why don't you get her online now?"

The guys' response made Blake feel more comfortable, but he still wasn't sure about this idea, "I don't know about that."

Advertisements
Kink Talk