Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Default Week out of state in hotel, need dares!

So it is a bit early but I am too excited to not start getting ideas and dares.

I am going out of town for a training course about 5 hours away and two states away from me at the beginning of December. I'll be gone for a week and staying in a hotel. I know nobody there, nor will I be travelling with any family or friends. I'll be completely alone.

I'm looking for three types of dares: dares to do on the drive there and back, dares to do in the hotel, and dares to do outside the hotel when I'm not in class.

The drive is 5 hours and I will probably not need to stop. However, I am perfectly willing to make stops along the way if the dare suggests. There should be multiple rest stops, and I will have all my toys with me. I will be driving during the day and cannot do anything too extreme such as "drive completely naked". Also this is a company car, so I cannot mess it up through pissing, though I may be willing to do Omarashi or something.

I am not sure which hotel I'll be staying at yet, and what it has to offer. Some seem to have balconies, and some don't. I am willing to do any dares inside my room. I cannot go full nude outside in the hallway or anything though unless its for like a second. I still retain my illegal limits. I will also try to explore the city a bit while I'm there, so any hidden public or other dares you have would be cool.

Finally, I want to try something new. I want to feel like a slut and a whore. I can't do it when I'm home because I'm not inviting strangers to my house and other reasons. I want to be able to put something onto Craigslist or something where I can have strange men come to my room to use me. My fantasy would to be blindfolded on the bed and have my door left unlocked. Men could come and fuck my ass and my mouth. Piss in my mouth. Do whatever, all while i'm blindfolded and never know what they looked like. I have no idea how to go about this, let alone safely.

I'll periodically bump this thread until I leave! Please do your best (worst!)

Give me dares for my solo trip to Florida in December!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
I will do the same for you.
BaileyScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:13 PM   #2
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Just a friendly bump!

I love being controlled in the toilet. I'm trying to get used to doing dares outside, in my front or backyard. If you take the time to give me a thought out dare,
Old 10-19-2017, 03:25 PM   #3
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Giving this another bump

Old 10-19-2017, 05:06 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Too bad you don't want to go out in the hallway and, say, run nude to the ice machine.

Still - how about going to the ice machine and back wearing just a towel? You could make like you just got back from the pool, except that you wouldn't have anything on under the towel....

Another idea - for the full time you are in your room, you will be nude. To add extra spice to it, leave the hotel door ajar the whole time (leave the security bar folded in front of the door so that it prevents the door from fully closing). Nobody's going to barge in on a stranger's room uninvited - or are they? ;-)))

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Too bad you don't want to go out in the hallway and, say, run nude to the ice machine.

Still - how about going to the ice machine and back wearing just a towel? You could make like you just got back from the pool, except that you wouldn't have anything on under the towel....

Another idea - for the full time you are in your room, you will be nude. To add extra spice to it, leave the hotel door ajar the whole time (leave the security bar folded in front of the door so that it prevents the door from fully closing). Nobody's going to barge in on a stranger's room uninvited - or are they? ;-)))
I wish I could do nude too =(. The exhibitionist in me would love it. The career professional in me says I can't get caught like that =(.

I can definitely do the other two though!

Old 10-19-2017, 05:31 PM   #6
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyScream View Post
I can definitely do the other two though!
Good. I would appreciate a report after you are done.

Meanwhile - what toys will you be bringing with you?

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
Old 10-19-2017, 06:12 PM   #7
BaileyScream
Account Banned

I'll bring my handcuffs, blindfold, some rope (not good at tieing), a few butt plugs, a vibrator and a dildo. I'm going to try to get another dildo before, because my current one is too big for me to fuck normally.

Old 10-19-2017, 06:13 PM   #8
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Also of course a report!

Old 10-19-2017, 06:16 PM   #9
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I think you should plan to stop at two rest areas. At the first rest area you will insert your butt plug. It will remain in until you take it out at the next rest area.

Or you could take the better challenge (are you man enough?): stop at a rest area halfway through your journey. Insert the butt plug there. You will be allowed to remove it once you are in your hotel room.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:10 PM   #10
WeIsUs

Once you've gotten your ice in your towel, take in back into your room and see how many pieces of ice you can fit in your ass. Once you're full, leave them in until they've totally melted.
WeIsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 07:30 PM   #11
BaileyScream
Account Banned

I think I will attempt the MAN challenge for that!

Old 10-19-2017, 07:31 PM   #12
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeIsUs View Post
Once you've gotten your ice in your towel, take in back into your room and see how many pieces of ice you can fit in your ass. Once you're full, leave them in until they've totally melted.
Sorry, I don't put ice in my ass. I put practically anything else in there tho.

Old 10-20-2017, 09:04 AM   #13
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Also,

I will have a running list of these dares on my blog you can see here

Old 10-23-2017, 09:11 AM   #14
BaileyScream
Account Banned

Tiny little bump! =3

Old 11-01-2017, 08:28 PM   #15
BaileyScream
Account Banned

November bump!!!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk