Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-19-2017, 11:47 PM   #61
Kinkguy90
Account Banned

Get a ruler, some rubberbands and 10 clothpegs and a string or cord or shoelace.
First spank each tit 50 times with the ruler,
Then use a rubberband to snip each nipple 50 times, imediantly put 5 pegs on each tit, one of them should be on your nipple.
Now connect them with all with the string, also connect the string with an open door and tight the string up. Then shut up the door so your pegs will slip off.
Repeat the spanking and snippling with the rubberband

Kik: kinksl

Dislikes: Pics/Vids, CBT, mild pain

Limits: Feminisation, Pee/Poo, Family/Friends, Hard Pain, Permanent, Blackmail, findom
Kinkguy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 01:29 AM   #62
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Okay the following I used as a punishment, so instead of having to complete the whole thing, see how far you can make it before you cry.
If you complete it entirely I'll be impressed.

Make sure to do a before and after picture of your breasts and nipples.

Get some icecubes (4 or more), toothpaste, Icy hot (or similar, Bengay, Tiger balsem or GINGER ROOT), a ruler, a hairbrush, pegs and some ductape.

First slap your breasts until your nipples are as hard as they can get.
Good now pinch your nipples for as long as you can withstand (you better be sure it's long), then look at the spoiler. Make sure to count the seconds out loud.

One clarification when I say pinch your nipples, I mean as hard as you can.

Spoiler:

Okay good now you're to do the following.

Also to keep track of time, make sure to count the seconds out loud.

Now you remember the amount of seconds you could withstand the pinching, well now flick those nipples as many times as the seconds you counted (so you were able to withstand 40 seconds, do 40 flicks each).
Now slap each nipple double the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 80 slaps each nipple). Now take 2 ice cubes and hold one on each nipple for 3 times the amount of seconds (40 seconds, means 120 seconds of ice cubes).

Now the fun part is gonna start, massage your nipples with toothpaste for the same amount of seconds (40=40). Then place on the pegs on your for 4 times the amount of seconds (40=160), however every ten seconds your are to slap one breast [U]hard[/U], alternating between left and rigth. Do this cycle until your time is up, if a peg comes of pause your counting, put it back on and add 20 seconds.

Good now you may take the pegs of, none the less you'll have to massage your nipples with Icy Hot for two times the seconds (40=80). After that pinch them as hard as you can half the amount of times of the seconds (40= 20 extreme pinches). Slap them as many times as seconds with the ruler (40=40). Put the pegs back on and leave them on for two times the seconds (40=80), in the meanwhile use the brush (flat side) to slap your clit once every 5 seconds.

Now put a tiny bit of Icy hot on your clit, take a patch of ductape and ductape your clit. Also if you have any hair down there make sure to place some patches on ductape on that as well.

Now you may take of the pegs, however take the pricky side of the hair brush, slap your nipples the same amount of times with it as the amount of seconds (40=40). Now pinch them for twice as long as you did at the beginning of the dare and make sure it's at least just as hard. Massage your nipples with more Icy Hot and then cool them down with 2 ice cubes, let the cubes completely melt.
Now take toothpaste and massage your nipples with toothpaste for 180 seconds. Then slap your breast at least once every 2 seconds until your nipple and aerola are completely dry.

Take some more ductape and tape those nipples. Now you're to leave the ductape on for 20 minutes (this time use a timer) and afterwards pull it off very slowly.

have you done this one yet?
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 07:27 AM   #63
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radvalom View Post
Make yourself some pasties out of thumb tacks or heat up some sort of metal clip in the oven and clamp your nipple with it
Pics and report please
Well, she's given reports. Pics are only if you win, so it is at best redundant to ask for them, and at worst, it is against her limits.

And.... well, I'm all for some heat play, but that doesn't sound safe at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamTheGreat69 View Post
Spank your ass until you start crying with a wooden spoon

(Pics from the point you started, ass glowing red, after and you crying
You missed the "tit and nipple" part of her post... or you're relly bad at anatomy.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:42 AM   #64
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
Hey there! Ive got a challenge for you. Give me nipple and tit torture dares and if the are so painful that they make me cry I will send you a pic of me doing your dare and crying. Good luck!
Oh I’m sure this should do the trick:

Put clothespins on your nipples. Then, give each tit 30 hard hits with a charger cord. After every five cable cord hits, twist the clothespin on that tit by 90 degrees and hold for 20 seconds.

Do let me know if you cried

EDIT: you seem to be extremely tolerant to pain, so I think you should do 60.

EDIT 2: I’m not sure if this is redundant... but stop when you cry

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!

Last edited by theswitchyside; 10-20-2017 at 08:59 AM.
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 08:56 AM   #65
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

Take rubber bands and wrap as many of them around each of your breasts, make sure that the bands are sitting really tight around them before you wrap your breasts with plastic foil as tightly as you can.

When you have been wearing it for half an hour, take of the foil and pull one of your nipples as hard as you can and spank your breast with a metal spoon 5 times per rubber band you take off.
Then give yourself a tac bra in the tightest bra you have.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:08 AM   #66
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radvalom View Post
Make yourself some pasties out of thumb tacks or heat up some sort of metal clip in the oven and clamp your nipple with it
Pics and report please

I made the pasties. This wasnt too bad. Compared to the tack bra it wasnt too bad. It did hurt a bit but because it was just on the nipples it wasnt as bad as my whole breast being covered in tacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamTheGreat69 View Post
Spank your ass until you start crying with a wooden spoon

(Pics from the point you started, ass glowing red, after and you crying
Sorry, this wont count. Someone tried that earlier. Clever loophole but I wont count this

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:13 PM   #67
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by theswitchyside View Post
Oh I’m sure this should do the trick:

Put clothespins on your nipples. Then, give each tit 30 hard hits with a charger cord. After every five cable cord hits, twist the clothespin on that tit by 90 degrees and hold for 20 seconds.

Do let me know if you cried

EDIT: you seem to be extremely tolerant to pain, so I think you should do 60.

EDIT 2: I’m not sure if this is redundant... but stop when you cry
So I did this with the 60 hits. I actually ended up doing way more than 60 just because i felt i couldnt get a good hit on myself. I tried my best and if i got a good hit it hurt a lot but it was so inconsistent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
Take rubber bands and wrap as many of them around each of your breasts, make sure that the bands are sitting really tight around them before you wrap your breasts with plastic foil as tightly as you can.

When you have been wearing it for half an hour, take of the foil and pull one of your nipples as hard as you can and spank your breast with a metal spoon 5 times per rubber band you take off.
Then give yourself a tac bra in the tightest bra you have.
I have really tiny tits and i couldnt really get rubber bands around them. I did manage to get it for a few minutes before they slid off. I still did the spanking with the spoon which hurt a lot but not too much

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 10-21-2017, 06:28 PM   #68
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

put 6 clothes pins on each breast, and 4 binder clips on your nipples, if 4 do not work, then 2 binder clips per nipple
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #69
Man12345

Get ready to cry. Slather tons of toothpaste on each nipple. Then squeeze each as hard as you can for five minutes per one. Then Put one clothespin on the very tip of each nipple, right where it hurts the most. Wait five minutes. Now put as many clothespins as you have or are possible to fit on each tit. Wait another five minutes and let the pain settle in. Now, here comes the fun part: lay down on the floor on your frontside. My email is [email protected], for when you need to send the pic. Have fun!
Man12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:38 PM   #70
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

Attach some string to a pair of binder clips. Find somewhere to secure them such that when you're on tiptoes, once attached to your nipples they'll pull your nipples and tits as much as you can stand.

Now, get a wooden spoon and put the clips on. Alternate hard smacks to each tit every 5 seconds until you can pull the clips off without touching them (and if however you secured the string comes loose, start again).

Count the smacks until you can get the clips off.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #71
Master_for_u

Make two chopsticks. But one on each nipple turn 90 degrees and tie the tougher so your nipples stay twisted. Now add cloths pins in rows of five. If you have enough to do 20 on each tit perfect. Now grab a ruler and hit your tits 10 times. After 10 hits remove one row of cloths pins from each tit repeat tell no more cloths pins are left on your tits. Untie nippes put for cloths pins on each nipple and do ten push ups. Make sure your tits touch the floor. Hope you enjoy the experience
Master_for_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 08:15 PM   #72
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
Attach some string to a pair of binder clips. Find somewhere to secure them such that when you're on tiptoes, once attached to your nipples they'll pull your nipples and tits as much as you can stand.

Now, get a wooden spoon and put the clips on. Alternate hard smacks to each tit every 5 seconds until you can pull the clips off without touching them (and if however you secured the string comes loose, start again).

Count the smacks until you can get the clips off.
Good idea but since I knew this would hurt a lot more the longer i kept them on I smacked really hard each time and got my left nipple free on the third hit and the right free on number 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
put 6 clothes pins on each breast, and 4 binder clips on your nipples, if 4 do not work, then 2 binder clips per nipple
My nipples cant fit 2 binder clips. I put on the clothespins but my nipples arent big enough for 2 let alone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man12345 View Post
Get ready to cry. Slather tons of toothpaste on each nipple. Then squeeze each as hard as you can for five minutes per one. Then Put one clothespin on the very tip of each nipple, right where it hurts the most. Wait five minutes. Now put as many clothespins as you have or are possible to fit on each tit. Wait another five minutes and let the pain settle in. Now, here comes the fun part: lay down on the floor on your frontside. My email is [email protected], for when you need to send the pic. Have fun!
Toothepaste doesnt burn as some people say. A clothespin on the end of my nipple is the only way I wear them. Every girl that grabs a lot of skin with a clamp is just weak. Laying on my front was weird. It kinda hurt and the clamps started to fall off as my body weight pushed them to the sides. Good dare but was no worse than a regular clothespin zipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_for_u View Post
Make two chopsticks. But one on each nipple turn 90 degrees and tie the tougher so your nipples stay twisted. Now add cloths pins in rows of five. If you have enough to do 20 on each tit perfect. Now grab a ruler and hit your tits 10 times. After 10 hits remove one row of cloths pins from each tit repeat tell no more cloths pins are left on your tits. Untie nippes put for cloths pins on each nipple and do ten push ups. Make sure your tits touch the floor. Hope you enjoy the experience
I couldnt quite fit 20 but i got 4 rows of 4 on each plus the chopsticks. Chopsticks is probably the most painful thing ive done. I had some small rubberbands that i tightened way to tight and it made it burn. The push ups was interesting. Kinda relaxing. The feeling of my sensitive nipples on the cold floor

Old 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM   #73
Master_for_u

But on your tack bra for 15 min. Lay on your chest for the last 5 minutes of it. Take the bra off but I big binder clip on each nipple and a little one on the bottom of your tit. Take a long piece of string tie it to the binder clamp on your nipple and to the one under your tit. Now that you have string and clamps on both tits and nipples tie each string to something that's about 5 pounds. Now drag it around tell all four clamps rip off. Good luck
Master_for_u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 09:21 PM   #74
Meatballsurgery
getDare Sweetheart

I have really tiny tits and i couldnt really get rubber bands around them. I did manage to get it for a few minutes before they slid off. I still did the spanking with the spoon which hurt a lot but not too much[/QUOTE]

Do we get more chanses to give you dares?
Old 10-21-2017, 09:34 PM   #75
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatballsurgery View Post
I have really tiny tits and i couldnt really get rubber bands around them. I did manage to get it for a few minutes before they slid off. I still did the spanking with the spoon which hurt a lot but not too much
Do we get more chanses to give you dares?[/QUOTE]

of course

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
extreme pain, extreme torture, girl torture, nipple pain, tit torture