Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
haseo15

Send a message via Yahoo to haseo15
Default Ultimate Nightmare

Here's the intro, hope everyone likes it.

Cody Dylan: Main Character, 20 years old, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, Average body build, 6'1 tall, laid back personality, goes with the flow, No family around.

Jack Strap: 6'3 Tall, 28 years old, clean shaven, blonde hair, blue eyes, built well, attractive, in control kind of guy.

Today was Wednesday Nov 2, 2011. I was driving home from college just like any other weekday. As I was driving on route 66 I saw a car pulled over on the side of the road, with a guy waving his arms for help right next to his car. I pulled over and asked this man what was wrong and he said, “I ran out of gas” and there is not a gas station for miles. I thought to myself should I be a nice guy today, which after going back and forth on my decision I finally agreed to give this guy a lift. I said to him, “Hey buddy ill give you a ride to the gas station” he was so relieved and thankful to me that he could not stop praising how good of a person I was.

We got in the car and drove for a little while back on route 66 heading towards the gas station. It was quiet for about the first 10 minutes I was driving back before this guy started to ask me some questions. “So what do you do? Do you go to school or work?” he said. I told him to tell me his name first; he said “My names Jack Strap”. Then I went on to answer his questions, telling him “I go to the community college about an hour or so up the road, for a Web Design/Graphic Design Degree”. The conservation was about to continue when we finally arrived at the gas station.

He got out of the car and said he would be right back, so I waited there and turned up the radio to waste some time. It took him about 15 minutes before he finally came back to the car with his gas and asked me to pop the trunk for him. After he placed the gas can in the trunk and closed the trunk, Jack got back into the car and we were ready to head back to his broken down vehicle. We drove back about another 10 to 15 minutes to get back to his car. Once we got there he said, “Leave the car”, I was confused as to what he was talking about. Before I could say another word, this guy was pointing a gun at me. I was then told to remove the keys and get out of the car.

Then I was told to hand him the keys, which I did immediately as I was afraid that he might shoot me if I did not do exactly as I was told. We got out of my car and walked towards the back of his car. He was driving a white Toyota Camry that looked like it had been purchased recently in the last coupe years. Before I could think of how to get out of this, he popped his trunk and said, “get In now”. As the trunk flew open I saw a set of tools and some rope lying there. So I stood their not sure of what to do, I walked up to his trunk and climbed in there headfirst. Half way in I could feel him grab me to stop moving as I saw him grab some rope. He yelled in a stern voice, “put your hands behind your back and your feet together. Next thing I knew my hands were tied behind my back so tight I could barely move them anymore.

My feet were next, He wrapped the rope around them one, two, three times till there was no way he could escape his bindings. Jack grabbed his legs and tossed him into the trunk. “Open your mouth” he said as he took a bandana from his back pocket and tied it around his neck, while covering his mouth. “Get ready for a long ride” Jack said as he just slammed the trunk in my face, while he walked to the front of the car and got in the front seat laughing. Jack turned the music up so no one could hear my cries for help from the truck. He started up the car and I could feel we were back on the road, so I just accepted my fate for now realizing there was nothing I could do now but follow his directions to survive. I rolled there in the trunk while we were on the road just thinking to myself, what was going to happen to me.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196676
haseo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great start!!!!!! I already really love this story, keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
haseo15

Default Part 2

Here's part two guys, hope you like it.

I was starting to sweat in the trunk while I was rolling around the whole time. I felt every bump we went over while we were on the road, my head especially bounced off something in the trunk every time we hit a big bump in the road. Where could he possibly be taken me though, it had been at least 2 hours driving time and our destination still felt so far away. Thinking about the situation I was in, I was getting a hard. Wondering what was wrong with me, I lost my train of thought as, “bang” my head bounced off the trunk again finally I could not take it anymore and just tried to fall asleep best I could.

Jack still had the radio blasting as I fell asleep, it felt like we were on some country roads, because it was one bump after another, and the roads felt very uneven as we were driving. After about another hour or so of driving we finally came up to a complete stop. I could hear jack say something to someone in the front, trying to alert him I made as much noise as I could. He once again turned the radio up so no one could hear my muffled cries for help.

Then a huge gate opened and the car was moving again riding up what felt like 2 miles of a hill, as I rolled to the back of the trunk trying not to band my head again. Finally we were here, my heart started to race, not knowing what would happen to me. Would I be murdered, thrown in a ditch someone while my corpse rotted away being eaten by animals. These kinds of thoughts started to race through my mind, what had I gotten myself into, and was there a way to get out of it.

The car door was slammed shut; I heard footsteps walking back to me. My heart was beating faster, sweat was dripping down my face and I was scared out of my mind not knowing what was going to happen. “Click” the trunk flew open as I sat there helpless, not in any position to defend myself or even know what I could do to help my situation out. I looked up and saw Jack starring directly at me with a huge grin on his face. He did not know how much I wanted to knock that grin off his face. I tried to yell out but no words came out, much less words that could be understood by anyone.

He grabbed me by my ropes, pulled me out of the trunk and threw me to the ground just laughing at me when I struggled to get out of my restraints. Jack then picked me up by my ropes and said, “Let’s Go”. We were walking up towards his house, which looked almost like a castle because it was so huge. There were three buildings connected together to make up his house. The buildings looked like parts of a medieval castle. In the windows I could see what looked like jail bars securing anyone from escaping through them.

When we arrived at the door I could see cameras watching us. Jack put his hand on a security panel. Then it lit up with a green beam of light and granted him access as the door unlocked and swung open for us. He shoved me inside as I fell to the floor, helpless to brace my fall as my hands and feet were tied. Jack shut the door and put his hand on another security panel. The green beam of light once again scanned over his hand and a women’s voice said “Welcome home Sir, I’m glad your back”. Jack said, “thank you” and went to open a door that was about a mile down the hallway.

Grabbing my ropes again, he dragged me down this hallway until we reached the room where he had opened the door. There was little light in this room, I got picked up by the ropes and hoped down the steps first as he was behind me making sure I didn’t fall flat on my face. Jack shut the door behind him and locked it so nobody could even have a chance at escaping. “Were all locked in now”, he said, welcome to your new home. When I looked up from being on the floor at what was in this room, my heart sank and I was in complete shock.

Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great job! I like where its headed!
Old 11-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #5
haseo15

Next part will be coming in the next few days. Thanks for reading guys.

Thanks,

haseo15

Old 11-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #6
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

I love the plot to the this story

Unfortunately there is some grammatical errors but there aren't too many and noone's perfect so.....

But yeah great idea for a story and if you want me to point out the mistakes for future reference i don't mind doing it

By the way this is meant to sound helpful, not rude like how i'm reading it O.o

Looking forward to your next chapter though

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Male

it could be really good. keep going

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
haseo15

Have been working on school work this past week or so. I have 80% of the next part done though. I will post it when i get time.

Thanks,

haseo15

Old 11-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
daremaster 1
getDare God

Is this story dead? I thought it looked really good and was very exited about it.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:45 PM   #10
haseo15

No will get the next part i have up when i can just been super busy lately with school.

Thanks,

haseo15

Old 11-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
haseo15

Default Part 3

Alice: Blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny, 5'9 tall, good heart and nature, but has a bad temper sometimes.

Jack forced me up off the ground; there was a stool about 5 feet away from where he was standing. By my hair I was pulled over and sat down on the stool while still being tied up. A door opened from behind me, “I see you found another one the voice said”. It sounded like a young women, someone who was very in control of everything that was happening to me. As I glanced around the room, I saw an upstairs to this basement we were in. I saw three cages from where I was sitting; there was a naked girl in each cage. The cages were spaced about 15 feet away from each other.

I was so distracted by looking at the upstairs of this basement that I didn’t see this women standing in front of me. “Boom” I fell off the chair, and was once again on the ground. My face was stinging and I just heard the two people in front of me laughing. This woman had just slapped me out of nowhere. I just kept thinking to myself there has to be a way to get out of this. Looking up at her now, I was amazed by how beautiful she was. She had wavy black hair down to about her shoulders, looked about 5’11 from where I could see her, dressed in all black leather with a body of a goddess.

“Let me introduce myself, I am Alice your new Mistress from this point forward”. “The life you knew before today is over, I own your body and will do with it what I please”.

She removed the cloth that was in my mouth as drool came dripping to the floor. “What are you talking about? You people are sick!” I yelled out. “Ahh”, I was in pain once again as her boot came flying into my stomach. “Do you understand?” she said with an angry tone this time. “Yes” I said in a weak voice still recovering from just being kicked.

“Very good!” she was now speaking with enthusiasm throughout her voice. “So jack lets get him into the proper attire right away and begin his training”. I was so scared that I barely knew what was going on around me, scared to move, react, or not follow what they told me to do. I had to go along with what they wanted or else the consequences would be severe.

Jack approached me with a knife and some rope. I saw the slight grin on his face and wanted to rip it off of him. He picked me up by my current bindings and cut them off with the knife he had in his hand. I fell back to the ground when he cut my restraints I had on. I took the gag in my mouth out and yelled as loud as I could. Alice and Jack just sat there and laughed at me. “No one can hear you, so your just wasting your breath” Alice said. They sat there and watched me scream for about 10 minutes, until I just gave up yelling up for help at this point. They approached me and jack said “stand up now” in an angry tone of his voice.

I stood up as instructed; my heart was beating so fast I thought I might collapse. Raise your arms above your head and stand shoulder width apart. Once my arms were raised Alice walked up to me all slow and sexy, I thought she might kiss me. When she got in front of me I could see her eyes hovering up and down over me. Suddenly she raised her leg and kicked me right in my balls. I dropped to my knees immediately with pain flowing through my crotch area.

They just looked at me and said nothing. I could tell she was still looking down at me, judging me and not knowing what she was going to do to me. I was stuck there in pain on my knees, anger, fear, and sadness flowed through my body.

Old 11-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #12
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good part, keep it up!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:46 AM   #13
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hot story I am interested to see what will happen next
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #14
daremaster 1
getDare God

I cant belive this thread is dead!
Old 10-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #15
haseo15

Would you guys like to see this story return? Thinking of writing again...

Advertisements
Kink Talk