Old 10-21-2014, 05:10 PM   #1
iamapussylover
Account Banned

Default Rachel

Rachel arrived this morning, I had told her as soon as she gets here to come inside and strip, she did and I took her down to the sex dungeon and tied her down and put on a strap on unaware she had only masturbated a few times, and this was the first time she would be fucked with a dildo or strap on or another person, I teased her pussy, she had taught herself to deny orgasm for a few days though, anyway I then fucked her slow and shallow, I then got out a vibe and held it on her clitoris, I listened with delight as she moaned and groaned, I began to get deeper into her pussy, as she groaned it turned me on more and more I started fucking her as brutally as I could, then as she began to beg me to stop, I grabbed the chain whip and fucked her while whipping her boobs, when I stopped I licked her pussy she groaned and moaned, I told her remember don't cum, she replied I will try my best not to my queen, I then said oh by the way, your name is Slut, and instead of I you will say slut, she replied Yes my Queen. Good Slut I replied. I then devoured her pussy then I whipped it with the chain whip, I told her don't complain or scream or I will have to punish you even worse, Yes my Queen she replied, I then took off the strap on and untied her and took her to her room, and told her to lie down on the bed she did,I then got on top of her and licked her boobs,and bite them sucked them, I then got off of her and lied down and her eat out my pussy until I came in her mouth, then she sucked my boobs, and licked them then I got on top of her and we kissed tongue to tongue for a few minutes then I fingered her pussy, then after that, I had her get in the floor on her hands and knees and I put on the strap on then I fucked her ass, then I found her g-spot and fingered it until she squirted when she did squirt I had her squirt in a cup, then I had her drink it, then I put the chastity belt on her, she is to wear it for 2-3 months straight unless I decided to fuck her or whip her pussy, more will be posted soon.
Sexuality:Bi Dom
Slaves:
live alone unless they will help punish you
Limits aloud: public,incest,gay/lez,blood,pics,scars,illegal,facial marks,video,cam,ask about others
girls must have:vibe&dildo
male/trans must have:dildo
rules may be given to you are:bathroom control[optional(for you)],clothing[optional(for you)], orgasm denial,daily tasks,etc.let me know if I give rules to you that you don't agree with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-21-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

you've got good stories, but it would be nice if you put "." and "," from time to time: it would be less confusing.

by the way, you were banned for a few days... may I know why?

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk