Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 05-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Brat Acadamy

Prologue:Mr.Varghese always told me he'd fail me. I thought nothing of it since I was an A student. I mean I'm 16 and a senior, I skipped a grade.
Little did I know, a test Mr.Varghese administered and graded determined if I graduated.
After this test, I was sent to Brat Academy, a school for brats.
Chapter 1:Introduction
I'm Madonna Even. I go by Maddie. I have blond hair up to my waist and big grey eyes along with pale white skin.
My eyes are not good at their job though. I have to wear corrective lenses for astigmatism and nearsightedness. My left eye has a prescription of -5.75 and to correct my astigmatism a 180 degree axis. This is the highest correction available.
My right eye has a stronger prescription at -7.50.
I also have strabismus or wandering eye which I was told couldn't be corrected since it was overlooked until 13. My right eye will drift outward all the time so I constantly appear cross eyed.
When I'm tired or daydreaming my left eye or as I like to call it my stupid eye will turn inwards.
Reduced to blurs I feel around for my diamond coated pink glasses and put them on. Then I strip and change into a black nascar tee-shirt and a pink thong along with black bluejeans. Then I put on pink sandals. Then I brush the tangles out of my blond hair. I get my stuff and wait on the bus.
Chapter 2:YOU'RE LATE!!!!
The bus came late. I sat down in the front seat behind the bus driver. I knew I was going to arrive to school late. Mr.Varghese is going to kill me. He hates me enough as it is. I'm going to have to suck it up and face him. I felt nauseous.
We arrived to school at 8:15. Fifteen minutes late. I run to get my breakfast and bring it to Mr.Varghese's room. I try to open the door but it's locked. I knock on the door. Mr.Varghese opened the door.
He practically ingrained his big brown eyes into my soul. He spat, "Why. Are. You. Late?"
I tried to explain, "You see the..."
He interrupted,"I don't care Madonna. You obviously don't care about your grade so why should I listen to your excuses?"
I tried to answer, "I'm not making..."
He interrupted again,"Just sit down. The back seat is free if you can see from there."
I sat in the seat in the back of the room.
He started teaching Calculus and he messed up a positive and negative. I told him,"Sir you got the wrong sign." He switched it and told me,"You're not going to graduate if you don't shut up."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-11-2014, 04:51 AM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 3:Humiliation
Vale stood up for me,"Maddie just told you you mixed up a sign."
Mr.Varghese sighed,"I know what I'm doing and will not be told how to do my job from a intolerable brat.
Of course he doesn't interrupt him.
Mr.Varghese continued,"There's a test that will determine if you graduate. People with last names A-E will stay here to take the test when the bell rings."
I was devastated. I sat there and thought, "I have to spend more time with this man."
Mr.Varghese clapped his hands, "Madonna! Focus for once in your pathetic life!" I sat up and paid attention.
He smiled,"Can you not look at me straight? Tell that right eye to do its job."
I mumbled,"I can't."
He screamed,"You can't do anything can you? You can't be on time! You can't shut up! You can't even look at people straight! Are you that stupid?"
The class laughed. I started drifting off thinking of a world where Mr.Varghese and I never met.
He clapped his hands,"Madonna." causing me to focus again. Once I focused he joked, "To bad Madonna's left eye will turn inwards when she daydreams or is tired. She can never get away with not paying attention."
I snapped,"You constantly tease me and push me around and you think you're better than anyone else! Let me tell you something, you're a pathetic loser with no life and everyone hates you!"
He frowned,"You'll be the one dealing with me next year cross eyed."
Chapter 4:Test
The bell rung. People with last names after E left. Mr.Varghese moved a seat beside his desk. "Madonna can sit here. Otherwise she would cheat." I sat beside his desk.
Other kids started to come in. They took their seats. Mr.Varghese begun the lecture, "This test determines your future which all but Madonna have,so don't screw it up."
He passed out the test. He gave me my test last then told me,"I won't think of you any different if you leave now." He turned on the timer."You have an hour begin."
I was flying through the test. I knew all these. I even had time to double check my answers.
The timer went off. "Pencils down, that includes you Madonna."
He took up the test, then stated, "If you're not Madonna you can go back to class." Everyone else left.
He got into my face and screamed,"Do not come to my class late ever again! That's disrespectful and rude just like you! And fix that eye. I don't know why you think it's funny to act like you have a problem to keep it straight when you don't!" He sat in his desk.
"Can I leave now?" I asked.
He told me,"No, wait until the bell rings."
Chapter 5:Truth or Dare
The bell rung and I ran to lunch. I sat beside Vale who wiped tears from my face. "Mr.Varghese again?" he asked.
I nodded.
He told me,"You don't need to think about him."
I muttered,"I know but, I don't understand why he picks on me. He always chooses something I have no control over."
Vale told me,"To get your mind off him we're going to play truth or dare."
I nodded in agreement.
He yelled,"Nicholas and Susan come play truth or dare with us."
Nicholas was Mr.Varghese's son. He looked nothing like his dad. He had short blond hair with blue eyes and white skin even though both his parents are dark skinned.
Susan who was holding his hand had pale skin, amber eyes and red hair.
Nicholas looked at Vale and picked up Susan. He ran to our table. He put Susan down and pulled a chair out for her,"Ladies first." Susan sat on the chair and he pushed it in.
"Thank you." Susan chimed.
Nicholas sat down. He said,"I'll go first Vale, truth or dare?"
Vale smiled,"Dare."
Nicholas laughed, "I dare you to do 100 jumping jacks while singing I'm an idiot."
One of these dares changed my life. Nicholas dared me,"Ask my dad for a book."
Nicholas was unaware of his dad's actions towards me. He thought his dad was kind and caring but, he was the opposite. I wasn't going to be the one who broke the news to Nicholas so I sucked it up and opened Mr.Varghese's door to find something disturbing.
Chapter 6:Sabotage
I saw Mr.Varghese erasing my test answers and bubbling the wrong ones. "What are you doing?" I screamed in shock.
He screamed,"Don't you know how to..." He looked up,"Oh it's you."
"Why are you changing my answers?"
"I said you were going to fail and I'm not letting you pass even with a perfect score."
"I'll report you."
He laughed,"Madonna, I made up these tests. I'm the one who grades them. I control everything about them. In order to report someone you have to go to me and your compliant will always be denied." He handed me a brochure.
It was of a school called Brat Academy. The kids were in grey crying. I looked inside and read, "A mentor is assigned to control each brat. There will be no fun and games. You will be punished if you smile."
"Why?" I asked.
"You start tomorrow. Your test scores already indicate you didn't even try and need an attitude adjustment."
"We graduate tomorrow." I wined.
He laughed,"You won't graduate with your class. Now get out and I'm writing you up for disrupting class."
"You don't even have a class right now."
"It's for first period. You'll also be written up for being late."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
issabella

keep writing i like it!!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
Old 05-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #4
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Cool

Chapter 7: Office
I went back to lunch forgetting about the book. I sat at the table. Nicholas asked, “Where’s the book?”
“Mr.Varghese was busy.” I lied.
The bell rung and I was on my way to English.
Ms.Keo stopped me in the hallway. She told me, “You’re needed in the office Maddie.”
I saw Mr.Varghese smiling. He wrote me up.
I started walking but, Mr.Varghese grabbed my arm, “We don’t want you to get lost do we?’
“We have a hands off policy.” I muttered.
He let go of me. Then he walked me to the office. “Enjoy.” he laughed.
I walked into the office to find Mrs.Powers waiting on me. I sat in the red loveseat in front of her desk.
“Hello Maddie. You were late to class, disrupting class, and disobeying instructions.”
I sighed, “Well I was late to class because my bus was late.”
She looked disappointed, “Maddie, you know I want to believe you. However, with your track record I can’t. Quit giving Mr.Varghese a hard time. You can write an apology letter to him and a thousand word essay on behaving and serve after school detention.”
“Mr.Varghese runs after school detention!” I screamed.
“Exactly. Maybe you should apologize for making him stay after school today to babysit you.”
She wrote me a slip and I made my way back to English. I hate Mr.Varghese! He’s a bully!
Chapter 8: Detention
After school, I walked to Mr.Varghese’s room. He smiled. “I get to spend time with Madonna.”
“You know this is entirely your fault! You ruined my reputation, graduation, and day!”
“I know that. Sit down and write your essay and apology letter. If it’s done correctly, I’ll frame it. I bet it would be the only piece of work you ever would be proud of.”
I sat in the front desk and started writing the thousand word essay. I gave it to Mr.Varghese.
He smiled, “Terrible handwriting. I’ll make an exception for you though.”
I can’t believe I have to write a apology letter to this man. I started writing,
“I’m sorry for the way I treat you. I know I gave you a hard time this year. I promise I have learned my lesson.”
No one said it had to be long.
I gave it to Mr.Varghese. He ripped it up and threw it in the trash without looking at it. “We both know you don’t mean it.”
I played with my thumbs while he graded papers. After school detention ended.
Chapter 9: Welcome Brats
I entered Brat Academy. To my surprise Mr.Varghese was standing in front of me. “Stand in formation!” he screamed.
I stood in a sideways line along with the others around me.
Mr.Varhese went up to me and screamed,”You all will wera grey uniforms. You will have no free time and will study or face punishments. I’ll assign each of you a mentor. Your mentors will teach you by any means. I suggest you do as you’re told when you’re told!”

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #5
issabella

good add on but not much went on but will be looking forward to the next part

Old 05-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #6
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 10: Mentor
After Mr.Varghese yelling in my face, he assigned mentors. Natalie had Mrs.Keepsake as a mentor.
After everyone else were assigned their mentors, I was the only one left. Mr.Varghese was staring me down.
"I have you, loser." He lifted me up by the underwear. I screamed. "Enjoying the wedgie?" He asked.
"No." I whined, kicking my legs. "Put me down!"
"Time for the crybaby to get a haircut."
He took me to an area full of barbers. He sat me in a chair. The barber had a grey suit on and shaved blond hair.
"What haircut pleases you sir?" He asked.
Mr.Varghese smiled,"A buzz-cut would be nice, wouldn't Maddona?"
"No." I answered shifting my position to at least lighten the wedgie.
"Give her a buzz-cut."
The barber gave me a buzz-cut ruining my perfect blond hair. I looked in the mirror. "Thanks." I said sarcastically.
He hit me in the head causing me to rub my forehead. "Come on."
He took me to the closet. He gave me a grey shirt,grey pants, grey underwear,and a grey bra. "Wear it."
"Were's the bathroom?" I asked.
"Change in here, in front of me. Brats don't get privacy." He answered.
I changed.
"Barefoot." he commanded. I took my shoes off.
He took my other clothes and burned them in the furnace. "Now hygiene."
He dragged me to an tub full of ice. He picked me up and put me in it.
I started to freeze.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-14-2014, 08:47 PM   #7
issabella

its good so far keep it going although still not much happened and was really short please try to address next time

Old 05-19-2014, 07:05 PM   #8
Rose_Angel
Distinguished Member

I've been coming back every couple days to see if you've posted more, as I'm interested in how your mind plays out the rest of it. The idea of being forced to such a thing alone gets me going on edge. So I hope you continue with the story
Old 05-24-2014, 06:23 AM   #9
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Thumbs up

Chapter 11:Freezing
"I'm cold." I whined.
He mocked,"I'm cold, I'm cold. Stop whining you brat."
"Please." I begged.
He took my shirt off. "That's a punishment. I think there should be more ice."
"No!" I screamed.
He dumped more ice into the bucket. "You can stay in there until the ice melts."
He left. I planned to take advantage of that opportunity. I jumped out of the ice bath.
I ran as fast as I could wanting to get away from this place. Beside the punishment center I felt someone grab the back of my bra.
"I told you to stay in the ice bucket!" was blasted into my ear. It was Mr.Varghese.
He took me in the punishment center. "What's a good punishment?" He paused. "What's 6 times 6?"
"36." I answered.
He smiled. "Ask 36 people in the punishment center for their harshest punishments. I have one in mind for when you're done."
He put me down and kicked my knee, "Now, loser!"

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 05-24-2014, 03:46 PM   #10
Nerdwedgie

This is a great story you should do more
Old 05-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #11
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Heart

Chapter 12: Tickle Torture
I went in the punishment center to find Mrs.Keepsake. I asked her, “Can you punish me in a way I’ll never forget?”
She laughed. “I got an idea. Do you have to use the restroom?”
I answered, “No.”
She laughed, “You will by the end of this.”
She got out rope from the cabinet and pushed me on a black wooden chair that had loose wood that was making me squirm. She tied me to it. She got out a feather and started tickling me with it. At first I was enjoying it but then I was out of breath and begging for it to stop. I started crying and after three hours I had to pee.
I told Mrs.Keepsake, “I have to use the restroom.”
“Good” she commented.
She started tickling me in the stomach as I begged my bladder to stay strong but to no avail.
I peed my pants and she stopped tickling me. She left and I heard the announcement, “Madonna peed her pants. Go to the punishment center to see.”
After five minutes the punishment center was filled up with kids who were laughing at my bladder mishap.
I even earned the nickname’ “Pee pee Maddie.”
Mr.Varghese showed up and told the kids, “Go to your classes’ losers before you suffer a worse fate.” They left.
He saw me and laughed, “One down 35 to go. I know you can’t do math pee pee Maddie but that’s not including mine. There’s a class going on if you decide to show up but I see your being forced to skip. Another future punishment and year here.”
“You could untie me.”
He left laughing. Is this place even a real school?

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #12
Nerdwedgie

Please keep posting more this is really good
Old 06-03-2014, 09:10 AM   #13
issabella

I like it keep it going xD

Old 06-07-2014, 08:19 PM   #14
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Lightbulb

Chapter 13: Class

Naomi came in and saw me. "Nice punishment." He untied me then asked, "Mr.Varghese?"
I answered,"Yes, sadly."
He told me,"He did the same to my brother. Rumor has it he gets paid to send people here."
I could believe that, "I'd love to chat but with him as a mentor I better not be late." I ran to class but I still ended up being late.
Guess who the teacher was. Yes, Mr.Varghese. "Madonna, you're late!" he screamed.
"Sorry." I mumbled.
"Sit in the back on the needles. They need testing for pain capacity."
I sat on the needles and screamed.
He told me,"Don't you dare move."

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 06-08-2014, 02:09 PM   #15
Nerdwedgie

It is really good but try to post longer sections

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boarding school, brat, mouth, school, teacher