Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-24-2014, 07:47 AM   #31
Matman
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a new addition
I think it's my favorite so far

They all sighed and unwillingly agreed. The stockades unlocked and they walked back into the locker room to put the gear on.
Luke came through the earpiece
"Now don't forget to leave all your clothes here aside from your one singlet. Also, I added a jock and your cups to you singlet gear for the week,to give your crotch a little extra 'bulge' you are to have it on at all times"
Each of their cups were a different color so Luke knew exactly whose was whose
Gavin, Shane, and Alex just put on the same singlets they worked out in, with the jock and cup under.
"What about me?" Josh questioned. No gear laying out for him
"Ah, my cocky little boy, a special singlet just to suit you. Check the locker."
Josh went into the locker and was stunned. It was the thinnest white singlet ever, it was at least 2 sizes smaller than he normally wears. A worn black jock and his cup laid next to it .
"Are you serious?"
"Of course I am, now get it on." Josh's chastity tightened. He obeyed. Sliding the jock on and putting the cup in it
"That jock was taken from some of Gavin's gear so it's already been 'worn in' if you know what I mean"
Josh just rolled his eyes
"Hey. At least the cup is yours!"
Josh didn't believe him, he pulled it back out and gave it a quick sniff. It smelled like his sweat, so he shrugged and put it back in
The other jocks just stood there and took in the thin and tight singlet. With a noticeable bulge, and the black straps of the jock showing through the thin spandex.

"That's all, have a great weekend and enjoy! Especially you Josh."

They all left and went home. To rest up for the upcoming week.

They school week wasn't near as bad as they thought. Shane lived it up, showing off whenever he could, he even got a few of his friends to wear theirs to school telling them it was "Singlet week" Gavin and Alex didn't have as much success but they just ignored it and so did everyone else, josh suffered the most, but also got to show off the most, especially with the bulge the singlet made, not only on his crotch but his muscles, his jock friends also wore their singlets to school, showing off. Of course.

They next problem this week was their tasks. Shane and Josh made a deal to do it to the other, a coin toss deciding whose face was going in whose crotch. Josh following his luck this week got to put his face in Shane's unwashed crotch. While coach wasn't looking Shane and josh were practicing and Shane shoved Josh's face in his crotch, Shane forgot how long he was in their and felt a cool breeze come over his crotch as Josh breathed in. He struggled and jumped up. Looking a little shocked at the stench.
Gavin took also took the shoving face into crotch option, just casually doing it while coach wasn't looking to his powerless opponent
Alex decided to take the other route and dove into his opponents crotch, smelling all the sweat, which wasn't anything compared to his own crotch stench, and the boners were easy with the cup
Josh once again had it the worst. His boners were impossible to his but at least his cup help with covering them up, but not as well as the others.
But smelling Shane's sweaty crotch was the worst. After practice he was still a little surprised at the smell
"Hey Shane." Josh said. Once everyone has left the locker room
"Yea?"
"I just had a odd question. But with everything I guess it's not that bad."
"What's up?"
"Your crotch smelled so bad. I wanted to know if you could tell me if mine is bad, I cant really smell my own sweaty but I'm thinking you do
Cant either"
"Yea. I can't smell mine, and. With everything we've been through, I guess I can do that for you, since I accidentally made you smell mine.
Shane looked around and leaned into Josh's crotch. He could feel the warmth coming off of it from practice and could already smell a sweaty stench.
Luke came through on Josh's earpiece.
"Hey, Josh, want to wear a normal singlet like your buddies? Listen up, I want you to shove Shane's face in you crotch and keep it there for a minute."
Josh didn't hesitate, he couldn't stand this singlet any longer. His muscled body was a prize, not something for everyone to see
He grabbed Shane's head before he could react and shoved it in his crotch. Falling to the ground and wrapping his legs around Shane's head, securing it in his crotch.

Luke came through on Shane's earpiece next
"Now Shane. If you don't want to be in Josh's singlet till Saturday (today was. Wednesday) I'd recommend you close you mouth and enjoy the smell of you teammates crotch for the next minute."
"Fuck that" Shane said, struggling
"Very well"
Shane received a quick, but effective shock and his chastity tighten quickly, making moving at all painful on his crotch.
He cringed after a a few seconds he gave in, "fine. Fine."

He closed his mouth and breathed in Josh's sweaty crotch. It smelled horrible. After a minute, Luke came through and josh released him, Shane rolled over Coughing and grabbing his still tightened crotch.
"There. Now please loosen it!"
"Good job, but one last thing"
"Josh and Shane. Trade singlets for the rest of the week"
"What. I don't want his sweaty singlet!" Josh Complained
"And I don't want that, I did what you said" Shane argued
"You didn't obey when I asked Shane, and Josh, Would you rather be in your small, white, Sweaty singlet, or Shane's normal sized dark colored sweaty singlet. Trust me. You'll get used to wearing each-others gear anyways, plus you're already wearing Gavin's jock."
Josh decided it would be worth it and literally pealed the sweat drenched singlet off his toned body.
"Jocks too, cup keep you cups though"
Josh took out his cup and slid off the jock, handing both to Shane.

Shane. Crotch still in pain. Stripped naked and slid on Josh's sweaty smelly jock, slid his cup in and slid on the the sweaty jock, sighing In Relief when the chastity loosened after the singlet straps were on his shoulders
They both left, Josh actually happy to be wearing a normal singlet to school even if shames sweat had been soaked into it.
Not much talking occurred between them the next few days.
Before they knew it. It was Saturday and time to check in with Luke again.

They all arrived right on time and went into the locker room.
"Before you strip. I'd like you to all go into the gym and workout for a good hour, get nice and sweaty"
After a hour of good workouts the came back into the locker room. Drenched in sweat they stripped down and went back into the meeting room. The same chairs filled with straps say in a row
"Now strap yourself back in, same order as last time."
After everyone was strapped in, Luke came in carrying a duffel bag and strapped Gavin in. He went around and tightened all the straps, making sure they were secure
"I can see the smell you two were talking about" Luke said to Shane and Josh with a smirk
"Now before we begin I'd like to show you a video, I'm sure you're wondering why Shane and Josh had switched singlets halfway through the week."
He played a video from a secrete camera in the wrestling locker room, with the audio of Luke, Josh and Shane
Showing Shane smelling Josh's crotch and the events that followed.
"It has brought to my attention that you are not as accepting as I'd like to the thought of each-others sweaty gear, I want you jocks happily trading gear between each-other smelling it and enjoying it, so I have decided to have a little 'team building' to help pick the competitor for this week"
He unzipped the bag and grabbed 4 jocks and 4 cups, the ones the jocks had worn all week
"We are going to start with a short little game for a small reward, guess who's sweaty cup this is. If you guess correctly you don't have to do this weeks tasks, which is stripping naked at this weeks tournament and trading each others jocks and singlets. Giving a playful slap on the ass and Giving the gear a good sniff before putting them on."
Nobody even disagreed, knowing their opinions wouldn't matter and only cause more trouble.
He blindfolded each of them and lightly taped their mouths so they would have to smell it and began
"After you smell it I'll remove the tape so you can guess"
"Okay. Now Shane. Whose gear is this"
Shane sniffed it and cringed,
"that's Josh's. I know that stench"
"Oh, sorry but that's Gavin's. This is Josh's."
He held it up to Shane's face,
"It just smells like sweat!"
"That's why we're doing this"

He went to Gavin next
"Whose gear is this?"
Gavin smelled it
"I'll guess, Shane."
"Nope. That one was Alex's"
"This is Shane's"
Gavin sniffed it
"I actually smell a slight difference"
"Excellent boy, but you still have to be punished"

"Alex. Whose gear is this"
Alex sniffed
"Ill say Josh's"
" nice job. You're right"
"I can see why Shane coughed at that smell"
Lastly. Josh."Whose gear is this, he smelled the gear. "Gavin's"
"No, it's Shane's. I expected you two to have a advantage. Since you had already smelled each others crotches. Oh well. Guess only one of you if out of the punishment this week"
"Okay, next. We decided who gets to do this weeks challenge."
"This will also help you learn each others sweat and get a bit more comfortable in each others sweaty gear"

"Now Shane and Josh, you two still need to learn each others smell so you'll get to enjoy each others sweat, again. Alex and Gavin you two can get to learn each others sweat also."
Still blindfolded they heard one person struggle. Followed by a few "mmmpMhmH"a before you heard a roll of duct tape be wrapped around their head generously. This continued till each of them had their assigned jockstraps in their mouths, taped securely in
He removed the blindfolds
"Now that you have your assigned sweat partners jocks In your mouth. You can get a taste for their sweat, but you'll obviously need to know the smell of it too"
He said going around taping a each matching cup to each of their faces, firmly taping it with another generous amount of tape, they couldn't even struggle as their head was literally strapped down
"Now next I'm going to unstrap Gavin, who is going to put on his sweat partners singlet and then unstrap Alex, who will do the same, till your all unstrapped and in each others singlets, then go into this door" he said in strapping Gavin and leaving the room.
They obeyed the gear still ripe with sweat from their workout
"And don't you think of taking that tape of" Luke said thought the earpiece and they walked into the room
It was a gym with a wrestling mat in the middle
"Now you are each going to wrestler your sweat partner the losers facing of to see who does the competition
If its not in my likes/Limits I haven't tried it yet so I might be open to it,
Truths
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...015#post746015
Bondage stories
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=704146

Last edited by Matman; 02-24-2014 at 08:53 AM.
Matman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:52 PM   #32
BigLittleDick
Account Banned

Great so far, any chance of a new part sometime soon?
BigLittleDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:29 AM   #33
venusaphrodite

God, I love this story! More please?? :P

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #34
BigLittleDick
Account Banned

Where is a new part...
BigLittleDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:51 AM   #35

Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk