Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-28-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Default Amber and Sophie

Unfinished Story. Might take a while before continued.

Slave of Amber

It was getting dark already. Slave was still blindfolded and tied with her hands behind her back. Sitting on her knees under the desk and licking Amber her pussy for almost an hour now. Slave has been serving unconditionally since Amber took nude pictures of her when she passed out on a drunk night. One week has pasted since then. From one day to the other Amber turned her roommate into her bitch that she can use however she want. Actually Amber was secretly hoping to catch her roommate in a weak moment. On the third day of slavery, slave was not only taking out the trash, doing the dishes, sweeping the house, but also wearing a chastity belt and licking Amber to orgasm daily.

Mistress S

Amber shivered a bit as she was close to cumming. She pulled slave her hair and pushed her face closer towards the pussy. Amber grinded her pussy on the face of slave until she came. She said to slave: “Good slut, now start licking again slowly. Number 17 and when we get to orgasm number 100 then we will play a little with our little slave.” Slave gets back under the desk, ready for more tongue exercise. Amber gets back to her computer and continue to surf and chat on getdare. She wonders if Mistress S will be online to chat with and share some ideas. After all Mistress S was the one to suggest the idea of a chastity belt and also the idea of 100 orgasms for herself and then 1 for her slave. She felt connected to Mistress S and felt like they shared a bond.

Mistress S criticizes

Mistress S was not online at the moment. However there was a new message from her. Yesterday Mistress S and Amber talked about the basics of being a mistress and dominating a slave. “Mistress S is such a great help” Amy thought. After reading the message Amy feels insulted. Mistress S questioned her position as a mistress. She feels a bit insulted but because Mistress S is such an expert, she thinks it is best to just talk about it. She starts her reply.

Message to Mistress S

Dear Mistress S,
Thank you for your concern and advice so far. However I am in total control of my slave. I got the nude pictures of her on my phone. She also convinced I got them on my email. I don’t but that doesn’t matter because slave is too stupid to realize. Furthermore I also have the keys to her chastity belt. I threw the spare real key away and hid the only remaining real key under the sole of a used shoe of mine. I am wearing a fake key around my neck just to tease her and never the real one in case something might happen. I am pretty sure slave will be mine eternally, however feel free to give me advice.
Amber

Mistress S appears

Amber receives a small message back from mistress S the next day. Meanwhile slave is licking again the best she can. “Hurry up slut” Amber commands. “I am going to a party pretty soon”. Amber opens the message on getdare. Mistress S only writes “No advice, it’s perfect like that. I am too busy to chat. Bye”. A short and disappointing message for Amber. She listens to some bad popmusic while she reaches her orgasm. Then pulls slave away and gets dressed. Amy meets up with her friends and the party goes crazy. At 5 in the morning Amy arrives home. Two of her friends carry her and ring the bell at her room. Slave opens and Amy is put in bed and was already kind of sleeping on the way home. Slave says “it’s ok, you two can go home. I’ll take care of her”. This is the moment she waited for. Yesterday she finally knew everything, but she decided to wait till Amber was in an even weaker position. She didn’t want to risk to be Amber her slave forever. Slave is not really a slave after all. Slave logs in on getdare. “Welcome on collarspace, mistress S” appears on the computer screen.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Ooh this is intriguing for sure. I do hope you keep writing. Although I can tell that English isn't your first language, the flow is still easy to follow. I do think though, that maybe more can be expanded on how Amber was able to get the pictures and some more of what "Mistress S's" duties are. Otherwise it's a great start and I'm awaiting more.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk