Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
JustMouse

Pencil Tears

She knelt like she always did when he told her to perfect she was always perfect for him but sadly she never saw it in herself, self doubt about how she looked he crouched down in front of her reached out his hand cupping the side of her face she pushed against it has he stroked her warm cheek gently the tear tracks still visible from her earlier punishment her eyes blind to him opal spears staring out of her beautiful face the contact lenses doing there job keeping her blind to all but light, dark and the movement of shadows a little smile curled his lips, he certainly would be buying more of them loved the way they looked, the helplessness they portrayed in her and he wanted her helpless. He dropped his hand from her face and rested it on his bent knee looking at her really looking visualising what he was going to do to her for the next hour or so her skin for the moment unblemished but later that would be a different story.

Making her cry was part of the process she knew that she had failed the moment the door had opened and he waked in, the way she had fell to her knees and bowed her head she had looked adorable shivering, then the pleading started she would never do it again, regretted it the moment it happen would do anything to make it right, he sat back on the floor the soft carpet cushioning his backside the thoughts of earlier running through his mind. He had demanded she look at him but she could not, ordered her to she tried he saw the struggle in her but she couldn't take that last little step and raise her eyes, until he had fisted his hand In her hair wrapped her ponytail around his hand pulled her head back made her look at him seeing the muscles straining in her neck he ran a finger from under her chin down the soft part of her neck pushing slightly watching her shiver.
"You have disappointed me" his voice dropping eyes staring into hers, "Don't close your eyes" he watched and saw the moment she thought about it "Don't!" a hard tug on her hair making her cry out her eyes widening more has the deep dark brown of her iris disappeared as her pupils dilated
"Why did you think you could get away with it ?" her eyes searched his moving like crazy in there sockets, her mouth opening and closing but no words came out "Why?" again with the question he gave her pony tail another sharp tug "Answer me!, My patients is wearing thin" one last look in her eyes and he saw the tears starting to form at the corner of her eyes, making a big show he let go of her hair throwing his hands out to the sides turning he stormed over to his chair only to turn back and sit he was not angry really but had to pretend slamming his fists down on each chair arm,"Why?" Leaning forward he rested his elbows on he's knees clasping his hands in front of him "what is so different about today that you really thought you could get away with such behaviour?" The tears were falling now slow fat ones rolling down her cheeks,
"I, I, I," she stopped her stuttering he saw the deep breath she took, "I, I don't know" her voice shook with each quiet word but her body shook even more, "I'm sorry really, really sorry Please forgive me, I don't know what made me do it, Please it just just" he cut her off with a raise of his hand did not want to listen to her words has they spilled out tumbled over each other,
"I said what is different about today?" her eyes instantly dropped to the floor,"Crawl to me on your belly" she hesitated he loved it when she did that "Now!" she instantly dropped down belly flat against the floor she hated it, but he loved it has she moved her arms and legs trying to push herself along to him so ungrateful not daring to lift herself a millimetre above the floor he laughed hard she stopped making him grin she could not see him her head down her nose on the floor just like he taught her "MOVE!" she started to move again he could see her shoulders shaking he could imagine the tears wetting the floor leaving a trail she had to crawl through. Her struggles not only with the way she had to move to crawl to him but the reason she was doing it time passed he had no idea how long it took her but he loved to watch her like this, a very simple task she found so difficult, humiliating making her look clumsy and uncoordinated and she hated it with a vengeance. Finally her forehead touched his shoes and he could hear her sobs watched them rake through her body each shudder bringing a small cry with it, "What do you have to say for yourself?" He never had to see her face to see the emotions running through it,
"I'm sorry" her voice still shaky,
"For?"
"Disappointing you"
"Why did you disappoint me?"
"I I" her stuttering returned, "I wore panties when I left the house"
"Did you?"
"yes"
"And that disappoints me why?"
"Because I am not allowed to wear panties at all without your permission" her voice so small at the end ,
"So what shall we do to rectify this ?"
"I don't know" she was whispering now has he sat back in the chair and smiled,
"Oh I know what can be done to make it right" he wiped the grin from his face,"Get up and go and collect every single pair of panties you own and a pair of scissors" she hesitated long enough "NOW!" She jumped up and ran out the room was back in less then 10 mins arms full of panties which she dropped on the floor at his feet a pair of scissors in her hand and her face wet with tears she had worked out what he wanted her to do,"Now cut them up every single pair into tiny pieces" and she went to her knees eyes down tears falling and started to cut and he loved it new this was one of the hardest things for her to do watching the tears the trebling hands the snip of the scissors tiny scraps of material making a nest around her but she still did it until every single pair were in pieces he went to his knees pulling her into his arms the clunk of the scissors as they fell from her hand and she wrapped her arms around him her shaking more apparent has he held her and stroked her hair,
"Good Girl" and he meant it,

Advertisements
Kink Talk