Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-18-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
scallywag100
Account Banned

Female 41/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

41/female/switch seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

This is a post which I have not seen anywhere. I want the best slave there is, and here is your chance to shine.

First of all: you must be willing to do anal, pain, pee control, fucking, denial, edging, messy and a lot more. I wish to do as I please.

Second rule: you may be asked to send a photo sometimes, or even asked to upload some pictures to an album. Please state if you are not comfortable, although it would be best if you are.

Also: this process of finding the right slave for me is very extreme. If you have made it this far, please let me know if you would like to accept. You must use Skype too, so we can talk easily during training.

More about me: I am a female who lives in England. I will go by the time stated on getDare (GMT -7) for communication purposes. Every day at about 12pm (maybe slightly later) until 1:05pm, our session will take place.

I work every day, and if I am not available and I do not reply to your message, I am probably at work (yes, I work weekends too!)

My fellow switch is currently dominating me. Seriously, although he is good, he is harsh

Please PM me if you would like to take part in my training to select a slave who is reliable and strong.

Last edited by scallywag100; 08-18-2017 at 11:46 AM.
The following user says Thank You to scallywag100 for this post:
Old 08-22-2017, 09:40 AM   #2
a2mslutboy
Account Banned

Default Mistress...

Can I please apply Mistress?

Skype - [email protected]
Old 08-31-2017, 08:03 PM   #3
Mezo

Default Slave App

can I be ur slave ([email protected])
Old 09-06-2017, 10:13 AM   #4
Dirtiestboyinpanty

Default Respected maam

Hello maam
Wishing on all fours
I am 26 male
I can dildo my ass swallow own cum apee play and drinking full messy stuff.. Spit play whipping spanking... Spit play and licking... Full anal... Humiliation degradation
And a lot more
I have a cam and mic... You don't need a cam to watch me
Skype boyingstring@gmail. Com
Kik jokerisback

Advertisements
Kink Talk