Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-10-2017, 03:14 AM   #1
Kianto

Female 25/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

25/female/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

I would like to preface this thread by saying my last few attempts to form an online domme/submissive relationship failed because I lost interest. I do not know if I would be a good domme online anymore.

I have more experience in person than I do online, but I am currently not involved with anyone right now, so I am interested in dabbling in this side of my persona online again. I am hoping to find someone that understands I am far from perfect, and that I will probably fuck up and forget things.

I like to chat about a lot of things. There are a lot of things that I am slightly interested in that I can maintain a conversation about, and a few things you won't be able to shut me up about.

I am not entirely certain on the kind of person I am after, but I do know that I like fit or muscley guys. I don't expect perfection, but I have no interest in over weight or very skinny guys. Ethnicity isn't an issue for me. Age isn't overly important, as long as the word 'fit' can honestly be used to describe yourself. So not too old, but there is some flexibility there.

I'd also like it if someone had a physical attribute they hated or were embarrassed about, whether it be a small dick, a scar, birth mark etc. I do like small dicks on muscley guys.

I am not looking for some 24/7 relationship with rules and daily tasks. I want something more casual where we actually talk to each other and do a live session when the time comes. Talk as in, talky talk not typing talk. Your face is optional when performing.

While I do eventually want live sessions where you perform for me, I don't expect them immediately. I also don't request pics, but I doubt I'd decline if they are offered freely.

My must haves are going to be as follows:

Fit and healthy body.
Exhibitionist/nudist tendancies.
A working cam, microphone and headphones/speakers.
Fluent English.
A brain and understanding how to use it to have conversations and giving realistic likes and limits.

My main likes are:

Humiliation.
Mild pain.
Self bondage.
Voyeurism.
Discomfort.

My limits are:

A lot of pain.
Blood.
Full public.
Illegal.

What I would like from you right now:

A message explaining why my post interested you.
Some information about yourself - age, location, interests outside of being a submissive, a description of your body.
What you expect from me.
Your methods of communication - which chat program you have etc.

If it is obvious to me that you haven't read my post properly, I will not give a response.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kianto for this post:
Old 08-14-2017, 06:20 AM   #2
8th

messaged! hope to hear from you
Old 08-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #3
a2mslutboy
Account Banned

Hi Mistress how are you?

Can I please apply.

Read you post and would love to audition and apply to become your new slut. You seem experienced which I seek, and someone who can teach me and train me as they go.

i'm 30 from UK and like the usual things outside of BDSM;

Reading, TV, cinema and films, gym, sports and cooking.

I'm am 6ft2 athletic build.

I use both kik and Skype mistress, can we chat?

slut x

Advertisements
Kink Talk