Old 07-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #1
Happybunny102

Default Help Me Please

Hi, im new here and Im sorry if isnt the place to put this but my account happybunny101 which I made 2 days ago after lurking on this site for almost 2 years, was banned and I dont know why. I made about 10 posts and I dont think any of them broke any rules. I didnt have an avatar and I never posted links to anything. I just made this account now that my other one was banned.

Is there a moderator or someone who has been here longer than I have that can explain why my account got banned and is there a way to get it back? I could start over but I had pms and conversations that I dont want to lose.

Please help me.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:23 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Looks like they didn't like you having multiple accounts. In the quick links tab there is a shortcut to the ban list that shows names and why they were banned.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/misc.php?do=banlist

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 07-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #3
Happybunny102

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Looks like they didn't like you having multiple accounts. In the quick links tab there is a shortcut to the ban list that shows names and why they were banned.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/misc.php?do=banlist
Im sorry but I only had that one account. I made it a few days ago. I made this account today after the other was banned. Is it possible this was by mistake? I really dont know why someone would even think I have another account. Or why I would want more than one in the first place.
Old 07-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Couldn't tell you, I'm not a Mod. The person who banned you is also on that list, you could try to PM them and ask.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
Old 07-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #5
Happybunny102

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Couldn't tell you, I'm not a Mod. The person who banned you is also on that list, you could try to PM them and ask.
Alright. I will try that. I dont think he/she is on right now. Arethere other mods that can help me. It seems like that person likes to ban a lot of users.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:01 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybunny102 View Post
Alright. I will try that. I dont think he/she is on right now. Arethere other mods that can help me. It seems like that person likes to ban a lot of users.
Send him a message and ask him. He bans other users for valid reasons. He must have had reason to believe you had multiple accounts. The only way to clear it up is it speak with him directly.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Old 07-04-2017, 12:50 AM   #7
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybunny102 View Post
Alright. I will try that. I don't think he/she is on right now. Are there other mods that can help me. It seems like that person likes to ban a lot of users.
I may seem to ban a lot of people but that has nothing to do with the matter of liking or disliking to ban them. I'm on the backend more than on the front end mainly because of people who don't follow the rules. My reason to ban you if very much valid, but more about this in the PM that I sent you.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 07-04-2017, 09:04 AM   #8
Happybunny102

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I may seem to ban a lot of people but that has nothing to do with the matter of liking or disliking to ban them. I'm on the backend more than on the front end mainly because of people who don't follow the rules. My reason to ban you if very much valid, but more about this in the PM that I sent you.
I responded to your pm but your reason is a bit unclear to me. you said I had another account, which I dont, and thats the reason you banned me. But I checked that account and you banned that one too. So I dont know what I am supposed to do. Im sorry for whatever the other person did to get banned but it wasnt me. I just wanted to make an account on here after lurking for a while as soon as I got into my new home. Im renting it because it comes with all the furniture and services that way. Sorry for the confusion. I just want this cleared up asap
Closed Thread

Tags
banned, help solve this, mod, needed, questions