Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default The Ad: Nude In Public Adventure!

My biggest turn on is exhibitionism. The thought of being naked around even one other person is exciting, but the more the better. Unfortunately, I've never had a chance to experience my fantasies. The best I can do is a locker room, and that's not really fun or daring. I love masturbating to videos of men and women being nude in public, dreaming of taking their place, but knowing I will never be able to enjoy it myself... or so I thought.

Surfing through the web and checking out craigslist for some side jobs during the summer while I'm off school, I found an ad that was almost too good to be true.

"Photographer looking for nip model, will pay well."

Of course I clicked on it, my thoughts and heart racing.

"Photographer looking for a male or female model who is comfortable to be naked in public for a video shoot/art project. Will be paid for time."

With my hand subconciously shoved down my pants, I clicked reply and began to type:

"19 y/o male interested in your project."

Short but sweet I thought. I loosened the grip on my member.

"What am I doing? This is insane there's no way I can actually go through with this. It's probably not even real." I thought. But I knew it was something I really wanted, and I clicked reply. I eventually masturbated to cum and laid on my bed, feeling stupid for replying to that ad now that the sexual high I had was gone.

"I'm sure he won't reply anyways." I thought.

The next morning I was very surprised to find a message from the photographer in my inbox.

"Hi! Thanks for my replying to my ad, the name is Andy. I'm sure you have questions but I'll get the obvious out of the way, the when, where, how much $$$ and all that. 100/h for your time. Obviously you probably are wondering how it's even legal to be nude in public, but our city is having a Pride festival this weekend and they are pretty lenient when it comes to nudity. However, any trouble you come across, I have the money to bail you out. I can come pick you up if you like. Any other questions please email me."

Wow. Holy shit. Do I reply?

"Hi..." I began to type. I took a deep breath.

"So what time would you pick me up? What's the game plan exactly?" Send.

*ping*

It didn't take long to get a reply, Andy was obviously online.

"The festival starts at noon, I'd like to get an early start, so depending on where you live, probably around 10. The gameplan is I'll pick you up, and I would like to head to the subway station and park there, because downtown parking will be a hassle. Then when we get to the festival, I'll begin filming and have you get naked. If possible, could you shave your pubic hair if you have any? I'd like the best possible shots of your penis and testicles. Send me your address when you have the chance. Thanks!"

Wow. It hit me when I read his request to shave. I already shaved my pubic hair anyways, but I was going to be on video, in public, my penis, everything! I was rock hard. This was everything I'd ever dreamed of. I sent him my address and got one last reply.

"Thanks! You don't live too far actually. See you saturday, and if possible, wear light clothes please so it's easier to slip off and on in a hurry!"

Saturday could not come fast enough.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk