Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #16
koszos

I vote, also, for B
koszos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 10:33 PM   #17
tommo000

B i think it'll be best
tommo000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #18
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

After what seemed like an eternity Harper began to text back. As she sent the message she wondered if she had done the right thing. An incoming text brought her from her thoughts.

"What an interesting choice. Leave the party and go to the following address. You have twenty minutes to arrive."

Harper glanced through the rest of the message and recognised the address they had attached at the end. It wasn't too far from the party and she could make it even if she walked. Deciding to go ahead and walk there instead of getting a cab, she hoped the fresh air would help clear her head and perhaps sober her up a little bit.

She wobbled a little on her heels as she navigated her way around the throngs of people still partying. Stepping into the chilly night air she shivered, wishing she had brought a warmer coat with her. Taking care not to wobble again she headed towards the address given, clutching her flimsy jacket tightly around her.

Turning the corner to the next street she glanced at the door numbers until she came across the one she was looking for. She managed to walk down the garden path and get to the door before she froze, her insides churning. As all sorts of scenarios raced through her head, each more gruesome than the last and she considered turning back and hoping the damage from the resulting fall out wouldn't be too bad.

As she thought about it she knew it would be too bad, perhaps unable to be rectified and although she was terrified about what she was walking into she couldn't see another way out. Not if she didn't want to destroy her parents and wanted to keep her reputation intact. As she deliberated over the mess she was in another text chimed. Pulling her phone out she looked down to read.

"Are you going to stand there or all night or finally get the courage to knock?"

Her eyes flew upward as she searched each window but she could see no one peering out at her and she had no idea if they were watching her from inside or outside the house. Swallowing hard, she raised a shaky hand and tapped lightly on the door. The phone chimed.

"Put on the blindfold. It's under the mat."

She frowned and bent down to retrieve it, her eyes squinting in the dark. Clutching it in her hand as she straightened up she slipped it over her head and eyes. Only then did she hear the door open. Flinching when she felt a hand on her arm; she stumbled even as she was guided inside.

"You failed to achieve your task with Adian so you will repeat it here with me," Came a voice she vaguely recognised but couldn't quite place.

She was so busy trying to work out who the voice belonged to that it took a moment for her brain to process the words. Beginning to shake her head, she was pushed forcefully to her knees as the voice continued talking.

"Do a good job and I'll let our mutual friend know you succeeded. Don't..well, you already know what they will do."

Her head swam. Was more than one of them doing this to her? Hearing a zipper being opened she tried to push her body backwards and away from him. He simply laughed.

"Harper, you can either do this or not. I'm not going to force you. But if you do, you will do it well enough to make me believe you want it, if you want me to relay the message that you succeeded. You have one minute to decide before I'll drag you out of here."

She shuddered, appalled that he wanted not only her body but her enthusiasm with it. Her stomach revolted at the idea of giving a blow job to someone she didn't even know. She imagined the days after, knowing she would always be looking at each person as a suspect. And it would drive her insane to think they would know while she didn't, silently laughing at her. But what choice did she really have?

"None." She thought bitterly. Giving in, defeated, she pushed her body back towards him and hesitantly reached out with her hands. Finding her target, she wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft and lifted herself up slightly so she could reach with her mouth. As her lips touched him she fought the urge to pull away, instead opening her mouth wide enough to take him inside.

He remained entirely still, giving no indication that he even felt her and she groaned silently to herself, realising he hadn't been kidding about wanting her enthusiasm. She knew now she was going to be the only one doing any work. Sliding her mouth down a little further she froze instinctively when she heard the quiet sound of a cell camera going off. Again, he just laughed at her.

"I wouldn't worry too much about the pictures I'll be taking tonight. It's not like there aren't any far worse ones of you out there."

She flushed, her mind recalling the damning images. She wished she had never opened that package. The camera went again and she did her best to ignore it as she continued to work on him with her mouth. The faster he came, the sooner she could end this.

He seemed to be deliberately withholding his orgasm and Harper realised he probably was doing just that, prolonging her misery. She sighed in frustration, grazing him accidentally with her teeth and he pulled out of her mouth immediately.

"That wasn't nice, Harper."

"It was an accident." She snapped back.

"That tone of yours isn't very nice either. So I am going to video this instead of taking pictures and when I cum in your mouth you will hold it in your mouth until told otherwise. Maybe this will teach you to be more respectful."

For the first time he began thrusting into her, gripping her hair tightly in his hands. As he tensed she felt the warm cum spurt into her mouth and she fought not to gag. Holding it in her mouth, fighting the urge to spit it on the floor at his feet, she waited as he leisurely pulled out of her mouth.

"Open nice and wide."

She grimaced, but did as he said.

"Now gargle it like you would mouthwash."

Glaring behind the blindfold, she followed this instruction too, trying to prevent the rising nausea.

"Now swallow and show me your mouth."

Retching a little as she forced it down her throat and opened wide again, she waited, unsure what she was supposed to do now.

"Just one more thing to do. You've done quite well so far and if you follow this last order to my satisfaction you will have succeeded with your task. Isn't that what you want?"

She nodded slightly, her cheeks burning in shame.

"State your full name for the camera."

She stiffened. They already had pictures, one of which clearly was her in it. Why did they want her name on video? She didn't think anything good could come from that. Both of them remaining quiet, the ticks from a nearby clock could be heard in the tense silence and she crumbled inside as she thought about what they could do with her naming herself on video and then failing the task and the consequences that would ensue. She didn't know which would be worse at this point.

Should she:
A: Give her name
B: Refuse and fail the task
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 12-30-2017, 04:07 PM   #19
smf0

Failing the task now doesn't seem like a real option - A
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:04 PM   #20
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

I would say A, the hard work has been done and his voice is also on the video, even with editing it's clear she's uncomfortable, if it ever got loose she has a defence.

Also, I have to say this story is incredibly compelling, I really want to know (despite having no clue about really any of the other characters) who the blackmailer is; I think that's a sign of a good storyteller.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sarge90 for this post:
Old 01-02-2018, 12:16 PM   #21
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarge90 View Post

Also, I have to say this story is incredibly compelling, I really want to know (despite having no clue about really any of the other characters) who the blackmailer is; I think that's a sign of a good storyteller.
Thank you so much!

Now Christmas/new year is over and I have more time I will be coming back to this.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:08 PM   #22
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

Just found this thread! I love the story so far. Great work!

A is my vote.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BamaSwitch for this post:
Old 01-06-2018, 02:02 PM   #23
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

I would say A, I want to know what happens next...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:37 PM   #24
chrisbi01

i will say A too . This story is so good nice job!
limits Hard Messy,CBT, drinking piss, shit, public, permanent, money, Ass To Mouth, ,family,blood,personal info,face .

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82452

"I'm a slutty cow, please milk me"
chrisbi01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 10:08 PM   #25
aaron9769

Got to be a surely
aaron9769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:57 AM   #26
anomalous

Yep, a for sure.....
anomalous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:17 AM   #27
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

As she deliberated he tutted at her.

"Do you want to fail Harper? It's starting to seem like it."

Silently she shook her head and he raised an eyebrow at her. She knew what he was waiting for. Taking a breath she managed to stutter out,

"Harper Aldaine."

She could sense his glare even under the blindfold.

"I said your full name Harper. I'm losing my patience with you."

She glared once more under the blindfold, seething inside. How well did these people know her to know she had a middle name? It wasn't something that came up in general conversation and not many people knew.

"Harper River Aldaine." She spat out.

He smiled, his ire vanishing almost immediately. She flinched as she felt his hand on her head and fought the urge to break it as he patted her condescendingly on the head while simultaneously stating,

"Good girl."

"Can I go now?" She snapped, her patience gone.

"I suppose so." He murmured as he continued stroking her hair.

Pulling her none too gently to her feet, he led her back the way they had entered. Stopping at the front door he brought his face close to hers to say quietly,

"I'll be seeing you again soon, Harper."

Without another word he unlocked the door and unceremoniously pushed her out into the cold night air before slamming the door behind her. She didn't waste a second in tearing off the blindfold and hurrying from the yard. She wanted nothing more than to go home and scrub her skin and wash his scent off her.

Stopping only to throw her jacket and phone on her bed she headed straight into the shower once she got home, hurriedly peeling away her clothes and stepping under the hot water. She stood there letting the water rain over her body without moving as she felt a tear prickle the corner of her eye. Blinking it back she began methodically scrubbing her body; starting from the bottom and working finally all the way to her head. She didn't think she had ever ashed herself so thouroughly.

When the water began to run cold she sighed and stepped out, wrapping a large towel around her and headed into her room. Gingerly she sat on the bed as her mind tried to process what was becoming of her life. Her thoughts were interrupted by the all too familiar and now unwelcome incoming text alert. Reaching for it she opened the text and her eyes skimmed over the words.

"Harper,
Well done. I have to admit I was quite surprised that you passed as I was entirely certain you didn't have it in you. Isn't it amazing what a little fear can do to a person? I must say, I enjoyed your video very much. I look forward to a repeat of that only with me this time, but that wont be for a little while. You did so well today I am even going to let you choose what you do next! Remember, good girls get rewards. I want you to send another picture of your breasts, this time with the following written on them: "I, Harper, choose the following number." Underneath that you will write one or two."

Harper scowled. She could choose which number but how did that help her? She had no idea what either meant for her but was sure neither would be something she would enjoy. Sighing inwardly she retrieved a marker from her desk and then dropped the towel. As she placed the marker to her breast she hesitated and quickly began to reply.

"Do I at least get to know something about what the numbers mean?"

She only had to wait a few seconds and the response both surprised and irritated her.

"Yes. But only if you ask me more nicely."

Gritting her teeth her fingers swiped furiously.

"Please. Could you tell me what they mean?"

Again, she didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"One will have you repeating some of your fine work today with others. Two will involve your home video being posted to a rather exclusive site for the viewer's pleasure."

She stared. How the hell was she supposed to do either option? Suddenly she realised just how far out of control this could spiral and how willing this person was to take it too far.

Should she take
A:1
B:2
Get a rule from me here.

Old 01-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #28
dragoneau

I would say 1...
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 10:25 AM   #29
Sarge90
getDare Sweetheart

Neither option is particularly appealing, but I think B would be the lesser of evils tbh.

Magic always comes with a price....

Sarge90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 10:22 PM   #30
Curtis

I'm going with 2, only because the blackmailer could always post anyway, so if she chooses 1 she could end up with both (and probably would, the way this is developing).

Good story, by the way.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk