Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more of:
Pupils and Teachers on the trip 39 46.99%
Laura's activities 25 30.12%
Equal amounts of each 19 22.89%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #1
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default The Field Trip

I am aware that people don’t seem over-keen on my other stories http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=178624 The Dolls House, so, in addition to writing that, I have started a slightly faster-paced story, which will involve a favourite component of GD stories, the sex scenes.

Let me know what you think.

The first part may be a bit slow because it’s essential to introduce the characters and the situation before jumping into the sex. The second part will be much more exciting.

THE FIELD TRIP

Part 1.

They arrived at the youth hostel in the Lake District at about five o’clock in the afternoon and all the pupils were allocated dormitories. Each dorm accommodated six pupils. The girls were assigned to the East Wing and the boys to the West Wing of the building.

Sarah, Megan, Katie and Emma, from class 10B ended up sharing dorm 3 with Bethany and Sophie from class 10A. They each chose a bed to call their own for the duration of their week’s stay in the Lakes and then set about unpacking their luggage.

Despite it being during the summer break, it was not a holiday; the school had arranged it as a Geography field trip and four teachers had gone along with them. The Geography tutor, Mr. Carson, had obviously gone but there was also Miss Farrell, the PE instructor, Mr. Williams, the Biology teacher and Mrs Powell, the History tutor. They obviously wanted the pupils to take as much away from this field trip as possible, so each teacher was allocated a set amount of time with the pupils to teach their own particular subject. The pupils were also allowed a certain amount of free time each day to unwind.

Two of the teachers, Mr Williams and Mrs Powell, had followed the coach in their own cars, so there were three vehicles on site should an emergency occur. In any case, Miss Farrell was a fully qualified first aider.

The girls in Dorm E3 sat on their beds, after the evening meal, and found themselves with some spare time to kill before bedtime.

“What shall we do?” Sarah asked.

“I’ve got some CDs we could listen to,” Megan suggested.

“Not that dross you call music,” Katie said.

“I know,” Sarah said. “How about a game of truth or dare?”

“Truth or dare?” Emma said, “We’re not kids, we’re fourteen.”

“Fifteen,” Katie said. She was a few months older than the others.

“Anyway,” Emma continued, “Truth or dare is a kids game.”

“Not the way I play it,” Sarah said, slyly.

The other girls immediately became attentive.

“Oh, yeah?” Megan said.

“Hey, Beth, Sophie, do you two want to play?” Emma called over to Bethany who, as yet, hadn’t been involved in the conversation.

Bethany and Sophie were sitting on their beds. Bethany was reading a book. They were both in the top stream and were the most academic members of the group. They generally kept themselves to themselves.

Bethany took off her glasses and rubbed the freckled bridge of her nose. She put her book down and looked over at the others. “Play what?”

“Haven’t you been listening?” Emma said.

“Been reading,” Bethany explained.

“We’re going to play Sarah’s adult version of truth or dare,” Katie said. “Do you want to play?”

“Not sure,” Bethany said. She turned her attention to her friend. “Sophie, you playing?”

“Don’t know,” Sophie said.

“If you don’t,” Sarah said, “you’ll have to leave the dorm because we can’t have spectators.”

“So, do you want to play?” Katie asked again.

“Suppose,” Bethany said, sitting up on her bed.

“Okay,” Sophie agreed, “What do we do?”

Sarah quickly ran through the rules of her game. She explained each possible outcome and its consequences.

There were a few FAQs from a couple of the girls, such as: ‘What happens if we don’t want to do a dare?’ or ‘Can we ask the same person who asked us?’ and Sarah gave the FGA’s (Frequently Given Answers) of ‘You have to do a forfeit chosen by the other players’ and ‘No’.

Sarah then asked everyone if they were still in.

Everyone said ‘Yes’ and the game began...

To Be Continued...
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:12 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2

Part 2

Sarah wrote the names of all the girls on pieces of paper and folded them up. She shook them up in her hand and then dropped them on her bed.

“Okay,” she said, “Alphabetical order. Bethany, pick one out. Whoever you pick, you have to ask truth or dare. If you’re lucky enough to pick your own name, we pass to the next person but you cannot be chosen in the next round.”

Bethany fiddled with the folded bits of paper for a few moments and then picked one. She opened it up. “Sophie.”

“Do your worst, then,” Sophie said, bravely.

“Truth or dare?” Bethany said.

“Truth, of course,” Sophie said.

“Hmm,” Bethany thought. “What colour panties are you wearing?”

“Easy,” Sophie said, “Pink.”

“Prove it,” Bethany said.

“What?” Sophie was dumbfounded.

“Well, how do we know you’re telling the truth?” Bethany said.

“Good point,” Megan said. “Jeans down, Soph.”

Sophie shook her head in disbelief. She unbuttoned her jeans and opened them up just enough to reveal her panties, which were... blue. “Shit,” she said, “I put the wrong ones on. Sorry, guys, I meant to wear pink. They must be in my suitcase still. You don’t...”

“Stop rabbiting, Soph, you have to do a forfeit chosen by Bethany.” Sarah looked at Bethany. “What do you want her to do, Beth?”

“Er,” Bethany hadn’t thought this far ahead. “How about making her take off those BLUE panties in front of us all.”

“The mouse roars,” Katie giggled. “Nice one, Beth.”

“Go on then, Soph,” Megan said, “Take your panties off.”

“But I’ll have to...”

“Take your jeans off first, that’s right.”

Sophie sighed and slipped off her shoes. She unzipped her jeans and lowered them to her thighs. She sat on her bed and peeled the jeans down, taking them off, one leg at a time. She dropped them on the bed and stood up again. “Can I turn round and do it?”

Sarah shook her head. “Oh, no. Beth said to do it in front of us.”

Sophie sighed again. “Can I put my jeans back on after?”

“Yeah,” Beth said, “The forfeit was just your panties off.”

Sophie hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and slowly peeled them down to her thighs, revealing a neatly trimmed golden pussy that almost, but not quite, matched her blonde hair.

She sat down again and lowered her panties to her ankles. She kicked them off and then grabbed her jeans to put them back on.

“Wow,” Sarah said, “Watch you don’t catch a hair when you zip up.”

Bethany folded up the paper with Sophie’s name on it and put it back with the rest. She shuffled them round.

As soon as Sophie had her jeans back on, Sarah said: “Okay, Emma next.”

Emma picked out a name. “Bethany,” she said.

Bethany looked despondent.

“What goes around, comes around,” Sarah said.

“Okay,” Emma said, “Bethany, truth or dare?”

“Truth, please,” she said.

“Have you ever seen a naked boy?” Emma said.

Bethany shook her head frantically. “No,” she said, “Not a real one. I’ve seen, you know, pictures.”

“I believe her,” Emma said. She folded up Bethany’s name and put it back with the others.

Katie was next to choose. She chose... “Well, well, Bethany again. How unlucky is that?”

“I can’t go again,” Bethany pleaded.

“Nothing in the rules about it,” Katie said. “Bethany, truth or dare? You can’t choose two truths in a row though, that’s in the rules.”

“Dare then,” Bethany said really quietly.

“I dare you to strip off completely for the rest of the night.”

“I can’t,” Bethany said. “No way, sorry.”

“Don’t apologise,” Katie said. She took out her mobile and tapped out a text. As soon as she’d finished her text, she looked at Bethany. “I’ve just done a text to Liam Barker. He’s in one of the boys’ dorms. I’m going to send this text asking him to come into our dorm. Your forfeit is to ask him, when he gets here, ask him if you can feel his cock. If he says yes, you have to have a good feel of it. And I mean a good feel.”

Bethany looked shocked. “Do I have to?”

“If you fail to do the forfeit, we will forcibly strip you naked and drag you into the boys dorm.”

Bethany sat down on her bed. “But, I...” She stared at the floor for a few moments. “Okay, I’ll do it.”

Katie pressed ‘send’ and waved the text on its way.

To be continued...
Old 05-28-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3

Part 3.

The boys in Dorm 5 were all nerds. They had managed to wangle a dorm of their own so that they could get some serious studying done.

Liam Barker was sitting on his bed writing an account of the youth hostel experience on an A4 pad when his phone beeped. He put his pad and pen down and found his phone.

“I thought you couldn’t get a signal round here,” James Milton said, from across the dorm.

Liam looked at the text. “I suppose it depends on the weather conditions,” he said. “look, I have to go to one of the girls’ dorms,” he said, getting off his bed. “Katie Bennett says it’s important.”

He walked the short distance to the girls’ wing and knocked on the door of Dorm 3.

“Enter,” came Katie’s voice.

Liam went in. “What’s up?” he asked Katie.

“Bethany has something to ask you,” Katie said cryptically.

Liam looked at Bethany, questioningly.

“Can we do it privately?” Bethany asked Katie.

Katie nodded.

Bethany turned to Liam. “Can you come outside into the hall?” she said.

Liam and Bethany went outside.

“The bathroom,” Bethany said.

She took Liam to the communal bathroom and closed the door behind them. “Okay, it’s like this,” she said. “Katie has dared me to ask you if I can feel your... you know,”

Liam nodded.

“Can you please tell her that I did it?” Bethany pleaded. “I’ll make it up to you.”

Liam could see the fear in Bethany’s voice. “Of course,” he said. “You’ve just done it. Now, let’s go back, I’ve got work to do.”

Thanks,” Bethany said. She gave Liam a peck on the cheek.

Liam and Bethany went back to the dorm. “All done,” Bethany said, “I had a...” she glanced at Liam and smiled, “good feel.”

“Can I go now,” Liam said.

Katie nodded. She waited till Liam had gone, then turned to Bethany. “Well done, Beth. How was your first one?”

“Okay,” Bethany said, “Not bad.”

“Okay,” Sarah said. “Megan, you’re next to choose someone.”

Megan chose a name.

Bethany smiled. She’d got away with it. She owed Liam big time.

To be continued...
Old 05-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #4
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Apology

Sorry about the anticlimax but I've changed my ways.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:55 AM   #5
Igglybabe

This is interesting, keep it up
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:47 AM   #6
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 4

Part 4.

“What did she want?” James Milton asked, when Liam got back to the boys dorm.

“Nothing really,” Liam said, sitting down on his bed, “It was just a silly game they were playing.”

“What sort of game?” Paul Parker asked.

“Don’t know,” Liam said, getting back to his writing. “Some sort of dare game.”

Nigel Baxter took off his glasses. “You mean truth or dare?”

“May have been.” Liam put his pad back down on the bed. “Look, it was just that Bethany Turner was dared to touch my... you know, willy.”

Nigel raised his eyebrows. “Did she?”

“No,” Liam said, “She asked me to pretend that she did it and I said okay.”

“So, you turned down having Beth Turner touch your willy? You idiot.”

“She was scared,” Liam explained, “I didn’t want to make her do something she didn’t want to do.”

“You know, she owes you?” Paul said.

Liam shrugged. “So?”

“You could tell her that you’ll tell the other girls that she didn’t do it,” Paul said, “The way truth or dare works is that if someone doesn’t do a dare, they have to do a forfeit and the forfeit is a lot, lot worse than the dare.”

“So?” Liam repeated.

“So,” Paul continued, “If Beth doesn’t want to do a really bad forfeit, I bet she’ll do anything to stop the others finding out.”

“Anything?” James Milton chipped in.

“Anything,” Paul said. “You know you’ve got her over a barrel, so to speak.”

“Yeah,” James laughed, “I reckon you could even have her over a barrel, know what I mean?”

“What are you saying?” Liam said.

“You’re an intelligent bloke,” James said, “Text her. Tell her you’ll inform the others what happened if she doesn’t...” he paused, looking for the right words, “do what you want.”

“I promised her,” Liam said.

“Screw promise,” Paul said. “If you don’t do it, we will.”

Liam sighed. “But...”

To be continued...
Old 08-01-2014, 04:52 PM   #7
sammyGurl

Update please i love this
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 03:36 AM   #8
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I will update this as soon as The dolls House is near completion. I also have other stories in the pipeline. I don't want to hog the forum, however, so I'm holding back on this one for the time being.

If there are enough requests to continue it, I will.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:39 AM   #9
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

I started this thread with the following statement:

Quote:
I am aware that people don’t seem over-keen on my other stories, The Dolls House, so, in addition to writing that, I have started a slightly faster-paced story, which will involve a favourite component of GD stories, the sex scenes.

However, since I wrote that, the Dolls House has become an instant success, so I am concentrating on that one for the time being. I will continue this story as I've said before, if there's enough interest.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 08-02-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #10
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

The start of this interesting as well.. You are a great story writer..

P.S. A fan of Dolls House..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:02 AM   #11
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 5

Part 5

The pupils set off in the coach immediately after breakfast the next morning.

Paul Parker and James Milton spotted Bethany Turner sitting on her own at the back and went to sit beside her.

"Hiya," Paul said. "Fancy a game of truth or dare?"

"Suppose," Beth replied, not sounding sure.

"Okay," James said, "Beth, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Beth replied.

"On a scale of one to ten," James said, "How scared are you that the others will find out you didn't complete your dare with Liam? One being not scared at all and ten being completely shit scared."

Beth thought for a moment and then replied. "Ten."

"Thought so, James said. "Then you'd better do what we say."

To be continued...
Old 08-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #12
Sexsex
Baby Member

Please continue. It's so good
Sexsex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:27 AM   #13
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 6

The last part was just to ease you back into the story. Here's a nice big chunky chapter...

Part 6

The pupils had been told to wear suitable outdoor clothing because, although the weather was bright and warm, it was liable to change at any minute up in the English Lake District.

Bethany wore trousers, boots and a t- shirt but she, and the others, had a waterproof jacket and trousers packed in her rucksack just in case.

“What do you mean?” she asked James.

“Because we’re kind,” James said, “We’re going to let you have another go. Truth or dare?”

“But... I...”

“No need to thank us,” Paul giggled. “What’s it to be?”

“I’m not playing,” Beth decided.

“Okay,” James said. He looked down the coach. “Paul, go and fetch Katie up here. I have something to tell her.”

“No,” Beth pleaded, “Please don’t.”

“What’s it to be then?” James said, “Truth or dare?”

“Except you can’t choose dare twice,” Paul added.

Beth sighed. “Dare,” she whispered hoarsely.

“Sorry,” Paul said, holding his cupped hand to his ear, “I couldn’t hear you.”

Beth cleared her throat. “Dare,” she said louder, but still relatively quietly.

“Brave little thing aren’t you?” James said. “Okay.” He unzipped his trousers. “I dare you to put your hand inside my trousers and take out my cock. You then have to get it fully hard as quickly as possible and make me come. Before we get to wherever we’re going.”

“I... I... can’t...” Beth couldn’t get her words out.

“Paul, be a dear and call Katie over.”

“No,” Beth said, urgently. “Okay, I will.”

“Good.” James parted his legs slightly.

Beth looked down the coach. Everyone else was busy talking or watching the scenery. She and James were covered by the seats in front of them and by Paul.

Beth put her hand inside James’ trousers and quickly withdrew it. “You’re not wearing underpants,” she observed.

“Too hot for them,” James said. “Come on, get going.”

Beth put her hand back into his trousers and he felt her palm enclose his shaft.

“Take it out,” Paul said, “And rub it for him.”

Beth pulled out James’ cock, which was already hard and she started to move her hand purposefully up and down the shaft.

“That’s it,” James said, with a smile on his face, “Make me come.”

Beth started to move her hand faster up and down, forcing the skin up and down with it. She stared at the large purple knob as she worked the shaft.

James gave out a groan and his cock twitched in Bethany’s hand. Then, without further warning, his seed shot out. Some of it hit the back of the seat in front but most of it landed on Beth’s hand.

“Have you got a tissue,” Beth said, releasing James’ cock.

“Eat it,” James said, “Lick it all off your hand and eat it.”

“Yeah,” Paul said, “It’s all good protein.”

Beth put her hand to her mouth and gingerly licked the sticky white fluid.

James and Paul watched her until she’d cleaned her hand.

“Okay,” Paul said, “Your turn to ask one of us.”

Beth looked from James to Paul and then back to James. “Er... James,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” James said.

“Have you got a girlfriend?” Beth asked him.

Paul laughed. “James? A girlfriend?”

“No,” James said. “That’s the first time a girl’s ever seen or touched my cock.”

“No shit,” Paul laughed.

“My turn now,” James said. “Beth, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” she said.

“Are you a virgin?” James asked.

“Yes,” Beth said quietly. Then, louder, she said, “Paul, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Paul said.

“Have you got a girlfriend?” Beth asked.

“No,” Paul said, “Not at the moment.”

“Or at any other moment,” James added, with a grin.

“Beth,” Paul said, “Truth or dare? Remember, you just had a truth.”

“Dare,” Beth said.

One of the teachers at the front of the coach stood up. “We’ll be arriving at Wast Water in approximately two minutes,” he shouted, “I want everyone off the vehicle in an orderly fashion. Make sure you have everything. The coach will be leaving once we’re off and won’t return until three this afternoon. When you’re all off the coach, you’ll be split into teams of five. You can choose or I’ll choose for you. That’s all for the moment.” He sat down again.

Paul turned to Beth. “Okay,” he said, “When we’re off the coach, I dare you to come into our team, with me, James, Liam and Alan.”

Beth glanced a few rows ahead where Liam Barker and Alan Curtis were sitting.

“Remember,” Paul reminded her, “You owe Liam big time.”

“Okay,” Beth said, as the coach pulled onto a narrow stretch of road. “I’ll do it.”

“Great,” Paul said, looking out of the window at the sight of Wast Water, England’s deepest lake. “We’re here. We can continue the game during the day.”

“I’ll have work to do,” Bethany said, “It’s not a fun week out, it’s an educational trip.”

“Oh, don’t you worry, Beth,” Paul said, “By the end of this week, you’ll have had an education...”

To be continued...
Old 08-11-2014, 05:58 AM   #14
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 7

Part 7

The coach pulled up in a narrow road and Mr Carson attempted to get the pupils off fairly quickly.

“Try and be quick,” Mr Carson shouted, “And make sure you have everything. The coach will not return until about two fort-five at the earliest. So we’ve got a long day ahead of us.

Bethany glanced t her watch. It was nine forty five. They were here for five hours. What can they possibly do in the middle of nowhere for five hours? she wondered.

As if reading her thoughts, Paul whispered to her, “Five hours of fun and games, Beth.” He winked at her. “Make sure you please us and the other girls will never find out about your naughtiness.” Another wink.

Bethany sighed. What can they possibly want from her, she thought. No, scratch that, she had a very good idea what they might want from her and she felt physically sick at the thought of it.

Bethany, Paul and James were the last ones off the coach. Beth had her rucksack with her and Paul and James both had slightly smaller daysacks. They stood at the side of the coach wilst the two teachers unloaded a few further items which would be required for the day’s educational activities.

Mr Carson and Miss Farrell lined up the twenty pupils in two rows of ten and then asked them to split themselves into groups of five; the pupils’ own choice. There were ten girls and ten boys but they were encouraged to make up mixed groups.

Beth already knew whose group she would be in. She watched as Alan and Liam moved over to stand by Paul and James and then sidled across to stand beside Liam. She felt that he might be the safest one to latch onto.

Sophie Markham, the other girl from Beth’s class, who was sharing the dorm with Beth and the girls from class 10B, came over. “Beth,” she said, “Are you coming in our group? I’ve got Ryan, Steven and Kayleigh. I just need one more.”

“Sorry, Soph,” Beth smiled, “I... er... promised Liam and James and the guys that I’d...”

“Sure,” Sophie cut her off before she could finish. “No probs,” I’ll see if Megan wants to join us.” Sophie went to find Megan.

“See,” Paul said to Bethany, “We’re a group now.” He winked at her again.

Once the pupils had decided on their four groups of five, Mr Carson and Miss Farrell took two groups each.

Beth’s group was with Mr Carson, alongside a group comprising of Sarah, Katie, Emma and two other boys: Ian and John.

The two groups stood side by side.

“Okay,” Mr Carson said, “Mr Williams and Mrs Powell will be here shortly. They’re coming in Mr Williams’ car. When they get here, they’ll take a group each. Until then, you’re all in my care.”

“Yes, Sir,” the ten pupils all muttered discordantly.

“Right,” Mr Carson said, “I want you, in your groups, to find a suitable spot and draw the lake.”

The pupils looked at each other as if they’d misheard Carson.

“Find a spot where you can get a good view of it,” Carson continued, “But try not to wander too far and don’t try and get too close to the lake.”

The pupils gathered their stuff together and were about to go when Carson stopped them again. Ever the Geography tutor, he pointed out a peak. “That’s Scafell Pike,” he said, “And if you look behind you...” He pointed in another direction, away from the lake, “You can just glimpse Harter Fell.” He looked up at the sky. “I hope you all have your waterproofs because it may be starting to rain soon. If so, there’s shelter nearby. If it rains, everyone assemble back here. Is that understood?”

Everyone agreed that it was understood and the two groups split up to find spots to draw the lake.

Beth found a quiet point on a gentle hillside overlooking the lake, sat down and took her sketch pad and pens from her rucksack.

“You’re not doing it,” Paul said.

Beth looked up at him. “We’ve got to,” Beth said.

“Bollocks have we,” Paul said, “I’ll just draw something quickly at the end. This is a day out. We’re going to have fun.”

“Fun?” Beth said as she started to sketch the lake.

“Yeah,” Paul said, pointing to the group with Katie, Sarah and Emma in it. “And unless you want those girls to find out about your waywardness, I suggest you do as I say.”

Bethany glanced over at Katie and Sarah. They were the ones she was most worried about. She didn’t bear to think what they might do to her if they found out about her not completing the dare. “Please don’t say anything.”

“Put your book down,” Paul said.

Bethany put her sketch pad and pen down on the soft grass beside her.

“Now, take your trousers and panties down.” Paul gave her a stern look.

“What?” Beth was taken aback by the statement. “I can’t do that.”

“We’ll cover you from the others,” Paul said. “Now do it or I’ll call Katie over.”

Katie was the worst, Beth knew. It was Katie’s dare that she had disobeyed. In fact it was the forfeit, which makes it worse because not only had she refused the dare, she had also gotten out of the forfeit. “Okay,” Beth said eventually, “Cover me.”

The four boys stood in front of Bethany, covering her from prying eyes, although all four of them were facing her, watching her every move.

Beth glanced at Liam, to see if she could get any sympathy from him. It didn’t look hopeful. Beth unfastened her trousers and then lifted herself from the ground to pull them down. She wore blue panties.

“Take the panties down,” James said, “We want to see you.”

Beth bit her lower lip and shuffled her panties down to her thighs. She had light, wispy hair covering her slit.

“Very good, Paul said, taking out his phone, “I think we need to preserve this.” He took a picture of Beth in her half-undressed state. “Now, he continued, “If you don’t do as we say, this picture will be sent to everyone. And I mean everyone.”

A tear ran down Beth’s cheek. She removed her glasses to wipe her eyes with the back of her hand and then put them back on again.

“Now,” Paul said, “Take your trousers and panties off properly and stand up.”

Beth took her boots off so she could remove her trousers and discarded the items. She stood up, thankful that she was still covered by the boys.

Paul took a few more pictures of her, some full-length showing her face and cunt in the same picture and some close ups of her cunt. “Okay,” he said, “Any of you guys want pictures?”

The other boys took their phones out and took pictures of her.

When they were done, Paul said to Beth, “You can get dressed again now.

Beth nodded. “Thanks,” she said, semi-sarcastically.

“But just put the trousers back on,” Paul said, “No panties underneath.”

Beth pulled on her trousers as quickly as possible and fastened them up, being careful not to catch any pubes in the zip. She put her boots back on and tied up the laces.

“Okay,” Paul said to Beth, “You’re ours for the day.”

“And maybe longer,” Alan chipped in.

“Yeah,” Paul said, revising his statement, “Definitely longer. For the whole week.”

To be continued...
Old 08-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #15
Isabel1994

I love this one too. Keep up the righting. I want to see what the boys have in store for her. And I have something in store for u, wordsmiff

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dare, school, trip, truth