Old 11-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Russia with love

"There he was".

There he was naked, shaved and waiting in my bed at my Moscow hotel room.
Hello pup, "Hello Sir, just warming the bed up for you".
He smiled, a wicked smile, I noticed his cock was hard too, so he was thinking erotic thoughts, or was it anticipation of what was to come?
Pup, I so need to piss. He spang to action and was soon waiting on his knees, his face looking up at me. Unzip me pup. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir".
He placed my soft cock into his waiting mouth, I began to piss, ah, relief.
I looked into pups eyes, pleasure I think or hoped, he gagged a little on my piss, he tried hard to gulp it down as it overflowed from his mouth, running down his neck and smooth chest, I smiled, good pup!
"Thank you Sir", he replied.
"Sir, will you fuck me later, I so miss your hard cock inside me?"
Well pup, make me some nice food after you have cleaned my cock, my ass and feet so need your attention too, after a busy day.
"Thank you Sir, I would so love that, I know I must earn MY pleasure".
He smiled, a wicked smile, the dirty horny pup.
But first I want that cock of yours in my mouth, he of course obayed, he tasted nice, a little pissy but nice, very nice and hard too, so I sucked and sucked until he started to squirm, he was close, very close. "Sir, please, I WILL come, please Sir, stop". I sucked harder, teased the pup, he was trying so hard not to spunk, then I pulled off his cock and smacked it hard, so hard pup jumped "AWE, Sir".
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 04:54 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default A happy pup!

Hope you liked the first part, so here is more.......

Then his cock twiched, not once but several times, a small drop of fluid appeared on his glistening knob. Nice one pup. "Thank you Sir" he muttered. He was stuggling to hold back from the point of no return, despite me slapping his cock hard, or did the slap trigger it, well lets see, I smacked his hard cock again. "Awee Sir!". More fluid oozed from his cock, the twitches seemed to increase. I looked at pup his eyes closed, concentrating hard, trying to stop what was unstopable.
"Aweee fuck Sir, Sorry Sir!" Pup shot big globs of warm pup spunk onto my face. "Sorry Sir, Sorry...". Pup then seemed to drift off into his mental orgasm, his eyes closed, a wicked smile on his face. You dirty little pup, who said you could spunk and onto my face, I was shocked and my voice sharp, dirty fucking pup! Now clean up your mess!
"Sorry Sir, yes Sir, of course, its my mess, my spunk, my job to clean up!".
Pup began to lick my face slowly and lovingly with a degree of tenderness, not missing a single drop of his warm salt spunk, "Fuck Sir, there is so much cum!" Yes dirty pup, you exploded didn't you, but you did forget to ask for permission to cum, before your explosive volly of spunk erupted from your cock. "Sorry Sir, please forgive this dirty pup". Pup looked at me with his big puppy eyes, how could I not forgive him, besides I so loved him exploding onto my face, wow, spurt after spurt of thick globules of spunk, it had been over a month since I had let pup cum so it was to be expected.
I then moved to kiss pup, our lips met, or tounges touched, it was a long sensual sexual kiss that seemed to last for ages, but in reality only seconds. I could taste his salty spunk, it tasted good, very good, maybe he should get to expode more often, that bought a wicked smile to my face.
Thank you pup for making my day. "Yes Sir Thank you Sir, the pleasure was all mine", pup also smiled a wicked but happy post orgasm smile.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 11-25-2017 at 04:59 AM.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:25 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Pizza guy

Pup! enough pleasure for you, get on the phone order up a nice, thin crust four seasons pizza 10" plus a large portion of coleslaw and fies or potato skins. Ask about something for desert, that should do. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir". Pup relayed my order as required. "Sir, they are very busy, to be honest at least an hour, around 10pm, want to wait and confirm order?". Yes pup.
Well pup, while we wait, time for you to earn your keep and food. Undress me pup."Yes Sir, thank you Sir". First my tired feet, then my arm pits, ass then genitals. Start tounge washing then shower me, wash me all over, like a good housepup. "Oh yes Sir, thank you Sir, my pleasure".
Pup smiled he was excited and it showed, the dirty pup was getting hard again, ah youth! Pup devoured my body like usual, enjoying my scent and taste after a long day, he savored me, his sweet cock got hard and he started to leak precum, even after his mighty discharge earlier. Pup was horny, that's how I like my pups!
After a good 40 minutes of his tounge, pup came up for air. "Sir its thirsty work!" I placed my cock in his waiting mouth and after a while discharged some fresh piss into his mouth. Sorry pup, thats all I have got. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir". "Time for Sir's shower, please follow me". He led me by my hand into the bathroom, the we both got into the shower. Pup adjusted the water to a nice warm, not too hot, wet me all over, then soaped me down. His hands were everywhere as he fondled my body, sometimes lingering too long in one area, was pup trying to get me horny? Pup started to rinse me off, starting at top and working down.
I closed my eyes very relaxed, pup does have that effect on me. I felt a warmness on my cock, pup had dropped to my knees and was gently sucking me as he started to slowly wank my hardening cock back and forth. It felt so good, I moaned, slowly. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir". Ahhh, I moaned, pup sucked harder and his pace wanking me increased. Ahhh, I moaned, good pup!

KNOCK, KNOCK KNOCK went the room door, fuck, time flys!
TWO MINUTES, COMING, I shouted.

Pup, grab the toweling robe, answer the door. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir".
Pup left the bathroom, damn my cock was hard, I was very sexually frustrated.That pizza had better be good, I muttered to myself.
Pup opened the door, looking flushed, the robe drowning his slim figure.
"Hello Sir, please come in".
The pizza delivery guy was a little puzzled but entered as ordered. He was a well built man going a little grey not the usual young pizza delivery guy type. He put the order down and waited. Pup, there is only one robe, So Pass me the one you are wearing, its all men here, I shouted from the bathroom. "Yes Sir, thank you Sir", pups voice sort of squeeked, a little unsure about his now nakedness. There we stood, the pizza delivery guy, dressed, me robed, pup naked and hairless apart from his head hair.
Pup my wallet, he obayed. American express ok? Fine Sir, said the pizza delivery guy, add 10 as a tip I said. Many thanks Sir, he replied. I looked at him, he could not take his eyes off my pup and was he getting sexually arroused?
Yes, he is a very good looking guy, attentive he also sucks and fucks well, you like, I guess?
Pup went a deep crimson colour in the face as he blushed.
The pizza delivery guy smiled, so did I.
Well, I hope the food is good and you are welcome to come back after we have eaten, if you are free if you want to enjoy "desert". The pizza delivery guy got the message well and clear.
About midnight, he beamed, if you are sure. I am very sure, what do you say pup? "Yes Sir, thank you Sir."
The pizza delivery guy handed me back my card. Food is on the house, good Sir, I will see you later, I hope you enjoy your meal, but save "desert" for me later, he winked as he adjusted his bulge, he was aroused!
The room door closed we were alone again, just me and a naked "pink" flushed pup.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 11-27-2017 at 01:12 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:29 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Feedback

I hope you are enjoying the story.

Any requests on how it should continue?

All comments, good or bad are accepted. Be happy, horny and safe.

Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk