Old 09-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #46
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 13 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all of the positive feedback, and private messages, glad to see lots of new people enjoying the story.
Thank you from Rachel

Part 13 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Round 24
This round was won by David, who was mighty relieved to collect 1 chip. John lost the round and had to surrender the 2 chips he had won in the previous games.

The big looser this round was Laura who came 5th, this meant she would have to surrender either he sexy navy blue lace thong, or matching bra. She quickly decided it would be her bra and David slowly unclipped the 36c bra and parted it from her gorgeous round breasts, which seemed to come bouncing out to play. The boys all compared the three girl’s topless bodies; they all seemed to have breasts to die for.

Round 25
The two twins were both looking nervous, knowing that if either lost the next game they would be showing off more skin then they were comfortable with. “Cheer up” said Dani, “look at Adam’s cock on display; you won’t have an opportunity like this again” The twin’s new Dani was right, but they still didn’t seem comfortable with the fact it was their brother, and he was going to see one of them naked at least, and possibly both.

Round 25 went smoothly for Adam who was narrowly beaten by John. Dani was 5th and David was last. John rubbed his hands together knowing that he would be removing Dani’s mini skirt or underwear, she decided skirt. John quickly moved over to Dani, smiling he lowered his hand onto Dani’s Skirt slowly pulling it down to reveal a small black g-string, possibly size 6-8 thought John. John turned Dani around seeing her gorgeous bum and the back of the g-string disappeared into her crack. “Do you like it?” Dani asked. The three boys just sat there admiring dani’s arse tits and wondered what would be on display after the next game. Dani looked at Adam and saw his cock bouncing, “Adam, you want more” she said slowly sticking her hand into her g-string. Adam nearly shot his load, staring at Dani with her hand in her g-string. “Maybe later” Dani said before removing her hand before it was time for David’s humiliation.

John moved over to David, took hold of his grey briefs while asking the group “Are you ready girls” The 3 girls cheered as John removed David’s grey briefs, thankful that he still had 1 chip remaining because of winning the last round. His cock came into display, it was about the same thickness as Adam’s but might have been about ½ an inch longer in length, possibly around 6 ½ inch. The girls just sat staring at only the second cock on display. “What’s wrong David” Dani asked seeing him blushing and going red in the face. “Is this the first time that your gorgeous cock has ever been seen by a female” she continued asking. “Yes blushed David” “Don’t be shy, it looks wonderful, can I feel it” “Maybe later” responded David “we will have to see what dares people have to do” and what the big forfeit is.

There were several thoughts going through peoples minds “Did David really just say that”,
What things had Laura stolen off Sarah
What were Adam’s fantasies referring to his twin sisters? Who had Sarah had a bet with, and what were her 3 dares, what had she still to do? Did Sarah really want someone to take control of her, what toys did Dani have, what was John hiding behind his white boxers.

(keep reading to find out all of these answers and more)

To be continued ..........

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:15 AM   #47
Antiperson
Account Banned

fun! Keep it coming
Antiperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:36 AM   #48
BLOEM51

Very good story Keep it coming Like the direction the story goes There is also some suspense in the story and keep us wondering what will happen when everyone is naked and what dare is in the envelope. Keep it coming
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #49
Rachie

Default Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) WHAT DID SHE SEE!

Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Round 26
At the start of this game both Adam and David were completely naked, they both sat with their legs parted as the rules stated. All of the girls still had their underwear on and Sarah also was wearing her skirt.

Dani won this next round with David 5th and therefore losing his final chip, he was now naked and chip less, if he lost any future hands he would be the looser of the game. Sarah was last. The boys began to get excited as they realised that they were about to see Sarah’s underwear, what was she wearing? Adam’s and David’s cocks began bouncing and were fully erect now about an inch longer than before. Dani moved over to Sarah, she started to remove her Short Skirt when Sarah suddenly shouted “STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!”

Dani quickly stopped, thinking that she had done something wrong or upset her friend. “What’s the matter” “Nothing, please remove my underwear”
At first Dani was shocked at what she heard, but quickly realising that this would give Sarah 2 chips and therefore she wouldn’t have to remove her skirt this round. Dani put both of her hands up Sarah’s short Skirt feeling for the small piece of material, grasping it she suddenly gave a quite wooooh, what had she discovered?

Dani regained composure and pulled the tight bit of material away from her friend’s private area, pulling them off her pale skinny legs she discovered that it was a black transparent thong that felt wet near the crotch.

“Can I go to toilet” asked Sarah. “Ok” we will have another 10 min break replied John looking at his watch to discover the time was 8.45pm” Sarah quickly rushed off to toilet, just as she finished on the toilet; there was a quite knock on the bathroom door. Sarah went to unlock it and standing in front of her was Dani. “Can I come in for a minute” she asked. “Sure I’ve finished, and just need to wash my hands” Dani moved into the room, locking the door behind her. Sarah was shocked at this, but didn’t say anything. “I think I know what one of them dares was” she said referring to the truth question asked earlier. All Sarah could do was smiled, “did he really dare you to do that” Dani whispered. “Yea, but don’t tell the others, it will be a surprise for most of them” “Most of them” Dani quizzed her friends. Sarah had been caught out, “yes one of them is my daree, but he hasn’t seen it yet” “Ok, it’ll be our secret at the minute” said Dani, exiting the bathroom ready to play the next round of (Strip Poker with a twist)

It wouldn’t be long now before a female was naked and someone lost the game, but who would it be? Who would get that mystery forfeit?

What did Dani know that the others were unaware of, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers?

TO BE CONTINUED...................

BED HABITS

Old 09-11-2010, 07:38 AM   #50
dragonator
getDare Devil

AWESOME story!!!!!!!! keep up thew good work plz! now i just gotta think of a way to make this happen to ME lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:08 AM   #51
boyslave89

really fantastic! just read about 6 chapters at once! good read!
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 04:13 PM   #52
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Fantastic

This is a really amazing work. Thank you so much, and I can't wait to finish! Reading, I mean!
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 05:05 AM   #53
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

A great story! well done

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #54
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Love the fact there are frequent posts and always finishes on cliff hanger. Can't wait for more
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #55
Rachie

Default Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

Thanks for all the compliments, glad to see new readers, Dragonator and andom444 (getdare staff)

Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

“What have you two been taking about” asked John. “Nothing concerning you” Sarah replied.

Round 27
After playing this critical round, the cards were slowly turned over, this is what everyone had.

John: 3 of a kind = 3 x Jacks
Dani: Straight Flush
Adam: Full House = Pair of 4s and 3 x Queens
David: Pair of Kings & Pair of 3s
Laura: Pair of Aces
Sarah: 3 of a kind = 3 x 4s

David quickly looked around to see what the order of the round was, thinking that his 2 pairs would surely keep him out of the bottom 2. The order was
1st = Dani
2nd = Adam
3rd = John
4th = Sarah
5th = David
6th = Laura

Both David and Laura let out a long moan when they realised that they were 5th and last. Both of them had no chips left before the round. David was already fully naked so he stood up and said “I loose, what’s my forfeit John” “You will find that out later, when the game is finished, you must now decide
a) Continue playing, if you lose any more hands you must do dares given by the winner of the hand

b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, you may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to yourself

“What will it be David” asked John. “I choose A, do I have to do a dare if I’m 5th as well, or just if I lose a round” asked David”. If you are 5th it’s a truth question if your last it’s a dare. The entire group agreed that this would be fair, and Dani had options to ask him his first truth of the evening. “Can I think of something while I strip Laura” Dani asked “that’s alright” John decided.

Dani moved over to Laura who was currently sitting in her navy blue lace thong. It’s time we had them off, Dani ordered, Laura stood up and Dani grabbed hold of the lace thong slowly pulling it down Laura legs revealing her brown pussy. The lads all cheered for it was the first time they had ever seen a total naked girl in real life (not magazines or DVDs / computer) David’s dick was bouncing up and down, Adam hardly knew what to think and do, as it was his sister and he had often fantasised about this, not dreaming part of his fantasy would come true.

“Can we see your ass” John asked politely. Laura slowly turned around showing the group her nice tight white butt. “What do you think” she asked blushing. “You, you, you look greattt” John stuttered staring at the beautiful babe.

“Now it’s time for me to sit down, and Dani’s got a truth question for David” Laura said, trying to distract the attention from herself. She sat back in position this time with her legs parted letting the group see her private area, as there was hair there, the boys were unable to see her slit that easily.

“David, my truth question for you is .........

“What is the last dare you have ever set for anyone?”

David blushed, he expected that Dani new about him daring Sarah. “The last dare I set for someone was ..........”

TO BE CONTINUED..........

BED HABITS

Old 09-13-2010, 05:59 AM   #56
RedaDare

Still superb....keep it going

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 06:01 AM   #57
masterme

Default wow

really looking forward to the next parts. and who is rachel?
masterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:18 AM   #58
3inchcuck

Great story!! please continue!!
3inchcuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #59
Rachie

Default Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The last dare I set for someone was “purchase a sex toy and have it inside you for at least 5 hours everyday for a week”

Everyone’s attention was on David when Dani gave a quick glanced over to Sarah, seeing her blush, confirmed her suspicions. “Who was it” most of the group asked David “You’ll probably find out later” he smirked.

“Now is it time for round 28” David asked. There were currently 3 of the group naked: David, Adam and Laura, however only David had lost the game as he had no chips left.

Round 28
The winner of this round was David who when realised said “can I have a chip please” “No” replied John, “when you’re out of the game you get now chips back, if not the game would go on forever”. David groaned realising that John was correct, he quickly looked around hoping that he would have the pleasure of undressing someone. Adam was 5th and subsequently lost his final chip, he now had no chips and no clothes and was on the verge of coming in 5h place in the Strip Poker tournament. However Adam had been in this position for most of the game so he didn’t seem to be worrying too much about it.

The looser for this round was Dani who luckily had 2 chips remaining. She chucked these away and was beginning to get nervous also wishing Sarah would lose soon, so she could confirm her suspicions.

“I wonder what your extreme forfeit’s going to be David” chuckled Sarah.

Round 29
The winner of this round was a relieved Dani who revealed the first Royal Flush of the game, however this is slightly easier than most Poker Games as the 6 players were playing with 2 packs of cards. Laura was 5th and therefore out of the game as she was already butt naked and had no chips. Sarah was 6th, before this round she was just sitting in her short skirt that she would have to take off; she was also out of the game because she had no chips left and had to loose an extra 1.

Both Laura and Sarah would have to answer a truth as they each needed an extra chip however first it was time for Dani to remove Sarah’s Skirt. She slowly moved over to Sarah trying to prolong her agony. Dani ordered Sarah to stand infront of her facing the group while she reached over to the left side of her and slowly unzipped Sarah’s Skirt. Sarah thought that it took forever for the zip to be undone. Next Dani slipped a hand inside the skirt and gave Sarah’s ass a squeeze, “know we are going to find out one of your little secrets” she said followed by a slight chuckle. Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing ................................

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #60
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

More please

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk