Old 02-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Tab

Play Better! D:< - Instrumental practice dares
You make disgrace on our famry! >.<#

These were written with classical piano in mind, but should work for other instruments and genres as well.. To varying degrees. So, here are a few dares for when you've reached the point where you almost have a piece down, and you start slipping in places you never had trouble with before, or when you're picking up a piece you haven't played in a while. In general, ~5 mess-ups makes for fairly mild dares, and ~20 is a catastrophy. In fact, if you (unintentionally) reach 20 mistakes on either of the dares below, you're allowed to stop.

The theme for all of them is to punish you when you make a mistake. Don't look at the spoilers until you're all set up with the instrument and everything you need for the dare! Once you look at it, you have to do it. Use the clues provided outside of the spoiler to decide whether or not to go for it. (I promise, there's nothing dangerous there, but most of them require privacy.) They're not ordered by difficulty, so pick according to topic. If you're stuck on one specific bar, you only need to be punished there three times before you're allowed to skip.

Depending on how popular this gets, I'm planning on making & posting more, and I might post harder dares or use requested kinks, so give feedback on what you'd like to see! Also, please post your reports in here to keep the thread fun, but REMEMBER TO SPOILER YOUR REPORTS! It's done with [spoiler]-message goes here-[/spoiler] tags.

~Sadistic Schumann~

Theme: Pain, spanking.
You need: A spanking tool. (Paddle, ruler.)

Spoiler:
You're going to be playing through the piece twice for this one. You may have to make the spanks much lighter if you make a lot of mistakes, but start with strong, stinging smacks.

**First playthrough**

The first time you make a mistake, immediately spank your bare ass 3 times. The next time, 6 times. Next, 9, and so on. Always start from the bar you left off at, or from an earlier point if you need to.

**Second playthrough**

The first time you make a mistake, immediately spank your bare pussy/balls 2 times. The next time, 4 times. Next, 6 times, and so on. Always start from the bar you left off at, or from an earlier point if you need to. You may stand if you can't sit.. Of course, you may make more mistakes while standing. :p

~Spicy Schubert~

Theme: Chili.
You need: A chili pepper. (Pick a milder or hotter type at your discretion.)

Spoiler:
Cut the pepper into 16 equal pieces, and keep them nearby.

Each time you make a mistake, put one piece of the pepper in your mouth, chew it and swallow it before continuing. Start from the bar you left off at, or from an earlier point if you need to. You can't leave the spot (or drink/eat anything) until you've completed the piece or you run out of pepper.

~Chilly Chopin~

Theme: Cold, pain.
You need: 3 ice cubes, 2 clothespins, a bra. (Bra is optional for guys.)

Spoiler:
You're going to be playing through the piece twice for this one.

**First playthrough**

GIRLS:
Put an ice cube into each of your bra cups, trap them against your nipples. The last one goes in your pussy or ass, your choice. You're not allowed to remove them until you're done playing the piece. The first five times you make a mistake, start from the beginning. (No intentional mistakes! ;) ) From then on, you may start from where you left off.

GUYS:
Put two ice cubes into your underwear, underneath your balls. (Guys with bras: Wear the bra and trap the ice cubes against your nipples.) The last one goes in your ass. You're not allowed to remove them until you're done playing the piece. The first five times you make a mistake, start from the beginning. (No intentional mistakes! ;) ) From then on, you may start from where you left off.

**Second playthrough (Sorry about the chair!)**

Get naked. Put a clothespin on each of your nipples. They stay on until you're done playing through the piece. The first five times you make a mistake, start from the beginning. (No intentional mistakes! ;) ) From then on, you may start from where you left off.

: Pleasure/orgasm control, edging, beginner anal, tasks w/rewards

: Ice, Mild public, C&B torture, pee, crossdressing, cum eating, messy.

: Scat, illegal, identity disclosure, heavy public, webcam, dangerous/damaging.

Last edited by Tab; 02-15-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Tab is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Tab for this post:
Old 02-15-2013, 04:39 PM   #2
simonee

Aaaaaaand on today's list of things I can never do to make my students practice lol

Limits: Permanent, scat, piss, blood, other people, public, pictures, long term, unreasonable, messy

Dislikes: severe pain, humiliation, anal
simonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
FunkyBean

I definitely intend to use this when I get some time to play my clarinet

Limits: things that are blatantly disrespectful, lack common sense, increase risk of disease, permanent harm
FunkyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:48 PM   #4
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

This makes me wish I played an instrument! I used to okay clarinet but that was in middle school, and I think my mom sold it anyway.

But great dare! Really creative.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:15 AM   #5
Tab

Glad you like! Has anyone done either of the dares yet? I see quite a few have viewed them. Remember to put reports in [spoiler][/spoiler] tags.

Ideas for new practice punishments are welcome too, but should probably be PMed unless you're just requesting a kink or giving a very vague idea!

Last edited by Tab; 02-17-2013 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

This is a awesome dare! I love the inclusion of the bra.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
This is a awesome dare! I love the inclusion of the bra.
Thanks! I hope it gets some takers soon.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Tab

Perhaps there just aren't very many people who play an instrument on getDare? I thought the demographic would be pretty good for this.

Old 02-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #9
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab View Post
Perhaps there just aren't very many people who play an instrument on getDare? I thought the demographic would be pretty good for this.
I suspect many of them are like me: I rarely practice (I don't need to, since my school orchestra music is easy) and when I do practice, my family is usually around. Otherwise, I'd love to try these out.

I did come up with a few of my own. Should I just post them (in spoilers of course) or PM them to you?
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:30 PM   #10
HypnoLilly

This dare is so imaginative <3

I'm definitely trying chilli chopin next time I get a chance to play the piano

Likes: Long dares, Bra filling, Panty filling, Mooning, Toe sucking, Inflatables, Oral, Anal, Humilliation, Hypno, Cum, Pain, Torture, Nipples, Risk of getting caught, Nudity
Dislikes:
Messy, pee, wedgies

Limits:
Family, Friends, Pictures, Public, bodily fluids, animals

"Reserved for important message"
HypnoLilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 03:33 AM   #11
Tab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
I suspect many of them are like me: I rarely practice (I don't need to, since my school orchestra music is easy) and when I do practice, my family is usually around. Otherwise, I'd love to try these out.

I did come up with a few of my own. Should I just post them (in spoilers of course) or PM them to you?
Please PM them to me, I'll give you credit when I post them. And regardless of how much you usually practice I'm sure you can still find a piece/tune that's tricky enough for you to likely mess up a few times on, or you could try some sight reading. Privacy is the issue, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoLilly
This dare is so imaginative <3

I'm definitely trying chilli chopin next time I get a chance to play the piano
Thanks - and, awesome.

Advertisements
Kink Talk