Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-13-2014, 04:34 AM   #1
kbraga

Default exchange student in Iceland

Hello people of getdare! This is my very first story ever and just so you know English is not my first languish so there may be some wrong written words. The story happens in Iceland but I will use English names in it. Hope you like it

The day had finally come. Rick was moving to Iceland as an exchange student for the next year. he had been waiting for this moment for 8 months and now he was leaving. As he said goodbye to his family and walked through the security on the airport he knew that better times where coming.

His flight was from Boston to Reykjavík. Rick was so excited to meet his new family. He hadn't seen any photos of them at all. All he knew was this was a very small family, single mother and her 15 year old daughter.

Rick him self was 17 and a very horny virgin boy. He was straight but he loved anal but never had proper toys to play with. All the sudden he heard the captain say "we are landing in Reykjavík in 10 minutes" and the seatbelt light came on.

Last edited by kbraga; 07-13-2014 at 04:38 AM.
kbraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 04:39 AM   #2
kbraga

hey guys just so you know there is a lot more coming and I hope you will like it
Old 07-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
kbraga

Default Part 2

now I am going to switch to first person as I am Rick

The plane landed and I stepped into the airport. when I had gotten my luggage I went for the exit to find my family. I found them pretty quickly as they were standing with a sign that had my name on it.

I introduced my self and so did the the mom's name was Bertha. I would guess that see was around 35 years old. She looked very fit with blond hair and nice body. The girls name was Jenny. She had a nice slim figure and long beautiful red hair the both gave me a nice hug and then we headed for the car to go home.

On the way home was complete silence until Bertha asked "So, what do you like to do in your free time?" I answered that I like to play video games and just hang out with friends.

when we arrived home I got a tour around the house which ended in my room. I was pretty tired and asked if I could take a shower and go to bed. In the shower I got really horny and then I saw a thong on the floor and I picked it up and started masturbating while smelling it. I was not sure who's it was but that didn't matter I was so horny.

when I came I snapped back to reality. What was I thinking? I had just been in this house for for half an hour and I had already masturbated in their home. i finished my shower and headed to my room when Bertha asked me if I wanted something to eat. I just said no thanks and went to bed.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
kbraga

Default Part 3

I woke up the next morning and walked into the kitchen but there wasn't anyone
there so I walked around the house and it looked like the house was empty. I walked to my room and when I passed Jenny's room I saw the door was open and the room empty.

I walked in to take a look around. I opened her drawers and found her underwear drawer and I took some out and smelled them and looked at them but all the sudden something caught my eye. I saw some pink item at the bottom of the drawer. I picked it up and it was a pink dildo.

I got so horny by holding this in my hand. I imagined this dildo inside Jenny and I started sucking it. As I got hornier I striped naked and slowly inserted the dildo into my ass. Is you know I liked anal but I never had anything like this. I started fucking myself faster and faster. I was in heaven. This was the best day of my life until I heard "aren't you a horny little boy"
Old 07-13-2014, 04:45 PM   #5
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice start to the story.. keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 02:44 PM   #6
kbraga

Default Part 3

I couldn't belief this! Wasn't I home alone? My whole body froze and I couldn't do anything. I saw Bertha standing over me, I knew that she was angry but I didn't want to say anything but then she started to talk.

Boy you are in lots of trouble! First of all are you using my daughters dildo in your ass and without permission. And you are in her room without permission and you also went through all her drawers. I am not going to take this easy! Stand up, get dressed and follow me.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed of what I did. Something just took control. I followed Bertha but she led me to a place where I had never been. She opened a door which led to a basement. She told me to go down first and I wouldn't dare to disobey her. When I was half way down the stairs she closed the door and locked it with a key.

In the basement I saw a bed and a wall full of sex toys and sex related things. She told me to lay down on the bed (face up). I did so and then she took something that sounded like chains and cuffed me down tightly.

(Bertha speaking) I am going to punish you for what you did and teach you a lesson. After this you will never even think of breaking any rules. You are not leaving this basement for a weak (longer if you don't do as I say). Now lest cut all these clothes of you and clean you before the fun begins. have you ever had an enema? I am going to give you a 2L enema do clean you nicely inside.

Bertha walked through a door and left me there to wait. WHAT WAS GOING ON!? enema? What is that? and then my question was answered as she came back holding a big bag full of water and it had a nozzle connected to it.

Now Rick, I want you to relax and everything will be ok. She hung the bag up in the sealing and then she lubed my ass-hole. When she had lubed my ass I could feel her pushing something into my ass which felt kinda nice but then I heard a click and the water started flowing.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:46 PM   #7
kbraga

Default Part 4

At first the feeling of the water flowing into my ass was pretty nice and kinda turned me on but it was like the water was never going to stop and the pressure was building inside me and my belly was starting to grow. I thought that if this was hard what was waiting for my in the next 7 days? Bertha now walked again into the room and left me there. I was so terrified that she was going to bring another big bag which she did!

"We want you good and clean don't we?" asked Bertha while she was waiting for the bag to empty into me so she could add the other bag. I already felt like I was going to explode and when she attached the second bag and let the water flow I thought that I was going to die. The urge was unbearable, I asked her to please stop and allow me to let everything out but she said that the bag wasn't even half way there and I had to take it all!

My belly was so big and there was so much pressure. Suddenly the water stopped and she told me the bag was empty but then the water started flowing again and I knew I couldn't take any more. "Please Bertha". please what? and I want you to call me mom. "Please Mother stop I cant take any more"

The water stopped and she removed the bag but the nozzle what still there and the water was stuck in there. "What are you willing to do so I let the water out?" What ever it takes! I will do anything. "Big words boy" you will regret those words later on. but I want you to know that if I tell you to do something and you don't do it I will give you even a bigger enema and I wont stop until it is ALL in.

Bertha removed the nozzle and the water rushed out with immense power and the feeling of the getting rid of the pressure was the best feeling I had felt in a long time. While the water was squirting out of me Bertha said to me to try to enjoy it because when I would be empty my treatment would begin. the water was still going and I didn't know what to expect but all the sudden the water stopped and I could hear the smile on Bertha's face.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:47 PM   #8
kbraga

please tell me if you like this start and if you want more because I don't want to put time and effort into something that nobody wants to read
Old 07-16-2014, 04:40 PM   #9
BigLittleDick
Account Banned

I'm really enjoying it, carry on!
BigLittleDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 05:33 AM   #10
austryang89

Really interesting. Please keep going

Limits: scat and piss, puke, cum swallowing, permanent, public, face, blood, family and friends, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, illegal, extreme pain, food, humiliation, needles, financial, outdoor
austryang89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:46 AM   #11
kbraga

Default Part 5

I felt so relaxed when I was empty but I knew that something more was coming and I didn't know what to expect. Bertha walked upstairs and I was left in the basement to wait. shy came back with several condoms which she had filled with snow and tied a knot at the end. I did not like this at all. she wasn't going to put this inside me was she?

Bertha put the basket of condoms on the floor and lubed my hole. Then she picked up one condom and lubed it. She placed it against my hole and I said "please mom let me go I am SO sorry!). "I know you are and after these seven days you will never do anything like this again and you are going to obey me completely for the rest of the year you are saying here.

When she finished those words she pushed the condom all the way inside my ass . At first all I felt was that there was something inside my ass but then I started to feel the cold from the snow then she reached into the basked and picked up a dildo. She lubed the dildo and slowly inserted it to push the condom further inside me. She took the dildo out and picked up another condom and inserted it all the way inside me like last time. Then again she pushed it deeper. She did that until 5 condoms where in and when she pushed the 6th condom in is wouldn't go all the way in. there were 2 inches or so left. I was full. She reached again into the basked and picked up some tape and she taped the condom so there was no way for me to push it out.

This was SO cold and I knew that these condoms where going to stay in for a while and then Bertha suddenly said that she was going to grab a cup of coffee and maybe take a bath. She walked upstairs and I was left in the basement stuck to a room with a freezing ass. After quite some time I heard that Jenny was home and Bertha was talking to her. then they both came down and Jenny stood there with a grin. "honey I am going to take a nap bacaus I have a long program for him for the night so you can have fun with him" and then she left me with Jenny.
Old 07-17-2014, 11:11 AM   #12
kbraga

If you guys have any fun ideas tjen pm them to me
Old 07-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #13
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great continuation.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:53 AM   #14
kbraga

Default Part 6

What was now going to happen? Was Jenny going to free my ass? She started by saying that I was as BAD idea to go through her stuff but fucking yourself with my dildo will be the regret of your life. "If mom doesn't like your behaving then I don't think you will be seeing the sunlight until we have to drive you back to the airport after a year of staying in Iceland".

"How is your ass you little whore?". I didn't even want to speak to her but I thought it would be better if I did so. " It is so fucking cold, please remove this". Jenny didn't say anything but she striped naked and climbed on top of me. What the fuck was going on and then all the sudden I didn't see anything do to a warm pussy that was in my face. Jenny had sat on my face and she wanted me to eat her out but I could barely breath. I started to lick her pussy and then she sat harder down on my face so my tongue was stuck inside her vagina. Jenny started to masturbate an she go very wet in a short time.

Jenny's juices where flowing down my throat and I was literally drowning in her wet pussy. She went faster and faster and passed out because I could't get any air at all. I woke up by a hard slap in the face and Jenny was still there. I didn't know how long I passed out buy Jenny was still dripping wet. she started to play with my dick and it got hard instantly. Then she put a condom on my dick and climbed on top of me.As I said earlier I was a virgin so this was something I actually liked.

she lowered herself and grabbed my dick as she slowly inserted it into her vagina. This was the best thing I had ever felt. She started to fuck me and went faster and faster. I came so hard after like 20 seconds of fucking but she didn't stop. It wasn't until then I realised that she was only fucking me for her joy.

Jenny fucked my for maybe good 15 minutes and my dick was so sore and sensitive. When she had finally had her orgasm and I was in pain Bertha walked in and told Jenny to go upstairs.

What do you think you are doing? fucking my daughter? you will pay for this. She ripped the tape of my ass-hole and pulled the first condom out but left the others. Then she said "I am going to insert my finger into your ass and tell me if you can feel it". I told her I didn't feel anything. My ass was so numb I couldn't feel a thing. Bertha smiled and walked into the her wall of dildos and toys and put on a strap-on. Then she picked a HUGE dildo that was like 18 inch long and I didn't know the girth but it was bigger than a fist.

Bertha lubed my asshole and I think she fingered my to get some inside my ass. Then she lubed her monster dildo and took position to insert it. I could feel my ass cheeks opening and then the dildo stopped. All she said was "ready you horny ass slut?" and then she slowly slid the dildo inside me.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:20 PM   #15
sagivfer

Great Story so far
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk