Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-11-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
BethAnne

Default Another wrestling dare with my husband

Hi everyone my name is BethAnne. Some time ago, I posted a story on this forum about a dare that my husband Brad made to me. He and I are both physically fit and keep I good she by exercising and working out. We also wrestle each other for fun and for good exercise. The dare involved turning one of our wrestling sessions into an actual match, where if I won, I would be queen for the weekend, and Brad would have to do everything I wanted, and if I lost, I would have to submit to being his sex slave for the weekend. Well, I ended being a sex slave since Brad won the match, and ever since then, he has been after me to set aside another weekend to wrestle again for the same stakes. Finally, after talking about for a good while, we agreed to have our match on the 4th of July, since both of us had the whole weekend available...and this time, I was the one who made the formal dare.

The rules for the match were to be fairly simple....the win could be gained either by pinball or submission, and like last time, a submission hold could be escaped by reaching any part of the body off the edge of the mat. This time, though, to add to the realistic nature of the match, we asked my sister Emily to come over to the house and referee the match, to which she agreed. This past Friday afternoon, we set up our wrestling mat on the floor of our family room and changed into the attire we would wrestle in, Brad in underwear briefs, me in a bra and panties. When we were both ready, Emily signaled the start of the match. For the first minutes, the two of us exchanged holds, until I was able to gain an advantage. I managed to get Brad down on the mat, and applied a half Boston crab. I thought for a minute I might be able to get the win, but Brad managed to drag himself to the edge of the mat and reached his arm off onto the floor. Emily tapped my shoulder and told me that I had to release the hold. The match proceeded fairly evenly for a couple minutes after that, but I sensed that Brad might be wearing down, so I decided I would try a somewhat risky move to put him away. I worked him down to the mat, then backed up a few steps so I could get a running start and then dive on him, hopefully to be able to get the pinfall. It ended being a huge mistake, because just as I committed to the dive, he rolled out of the way, and I landed hard on the mat. I was momentarily winded, but it was all the time Brad needed. He grabbed my legs, and started to spin one of them around. I realized he was going for a figure four leglock, and I tried to kick him off, but I couldn't stop him. He clamped down on the hold, locking me in. I stretched out my arms as far as I could, but I was several feet away from the edge of the mat, and after trying to drag myself, I soon realized I didn't have nearly enough strength to make it. I tried rolling from side to side to try to loosen his grip, but he kept the hold locked on tight. Emily asked me what I wanted to do. I hated the idea of having to admit defeat again, so I struggled and fought, but I couldn't escape or even lessen the pressure. So, I had no choice. I told Emily that I wanted to submit. She asked me if I was sure. I said yes. Emily went to Brad and told him that I had surrendered, and to release the hold, which he did. She made the official announcement that Brad was the winner of the match as a result of my submission. I was to be a sex slave once again.

Emily left to go home, and as per our agreement, I stripped off my bra and panties and handed them to Brad. I then spent the remainder of the weekend accommodating all of his sexual desires. Without getting too graphic, let's just say that there wasn't any part of my body that was off limits, as I had agreed to allowing him complete control if I lost. Brad released me from my slavery late Sunday evening, and told me he hoped I would accept another challenge soon. I want to get a win over him now more than ever, and I have a long honey do list for him to take care of when I do.
BethAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BethAnne for this post:
Old 07-11-2014, 09:50 PM   #2
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Cool Story!!!! He did make you leave the house naked did he? All kept in the house over the weekend?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:58 PM   #3
BethAnne

No...nothing outside the house....but he did make me stay naked inside the house the whole time.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:13 PM   #4
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Sounds like a fun time?
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:21 PM   #5
BethAnne

Yeah, I guess it was in a way...it was still pretty humiliating to lose the match though....
Old 07-12-2014, 12:35 AM   #6
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

You should add a second part where you tell us what happened on the weekend

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #7
Silvercola

I think we all like to hear exactly what he done with you
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:24 PM   #8
SandMguy
getDare Sweetheart

I hope you win next time. As a male I can tell you that if you go for his balls you will definitely win. Get a tight hold and squeeze his sack above the balls. Submission is the only way out of that one. You might also want to agree to have these matches regularly before you beat him so he can't chicken out after he knows you will win. Even if you can't get a good hold of his balls he will struggle to win if he is defending them.

Likes/Punishments/Limits

I can't cum until I'm released from this thread. Please keep that in mind.

Last orgasm: 01/18/2015
Longest edge held: 3 minutes 5 seconds.

Here are my PM Dares
If you want to add any then please message them to me.
SandMguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:05 PM   #9
BethAnne

Well, it looks like some people want to know what my husband made me do after beating me in the wrestling match, so here goes. After I handed over my bra and panties, he told me that I would have to remain naked for the duration of my slavery, or 48 hours. I asked him if I could least wear some panties, but he said no....naked...and don't ask again. Then he told me that when he gave me an order, I would be required to say yes, sir and carry it out. He then ordered me to get across his knees, because he was going to give me a whipping. I complied, and he spanked my ass and reminded me that he was in charge. He told me to go to our bedroom, where he proceeded to fuck me, and then he told me to lick the cum off his cock. He said he knew I wasn't a big fan of anal, which I'm not, but he wanted to do it and told me I had no choice but to allow it. He flipped me onto my stomach, and shoved his cock into my ass. When he was finished, he gave me permission to shower and take an hour long break. It was getting late, so we went to bed, but not before he fucked me again.

The next morning, I served him breakfast in bed, after which he ordered me back into bed for another round of sexual acts. He told me he wanted me to deep throat him and then swallow. He gave me another break until afternoon, and then he made me ride him while he sat on the sofa watching television. Later that evening, I gave him a thorough ball and scrotum lick. The next day was more of the same, and for the climax (no pun intended) late on Sunday afternoon, he ordered me back into bed for a marathon three hole fuck. When he was finally done, he told me that I was released from my position as his slave and was back to being his partner and wife. Overall, it was a pretty humiliating 48 hours, but I pretty much set myself up for it by wrestling him with the arrangements that we had.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:48 AM   #10
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethAnne View Post
Without getting too graphic,
Oh, go on, get graphic!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #11
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

I'm just hoping that they wrestle again!
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 05:56 PM   #12
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
After I handed over my bra and panties, he told me that I would have to remain naked for the duration of my slavery, or 48 hours. I asked him if I could least wear some panties, but he said no....naked...and don't ask again.
Why would you ask that? He is your husband, he probably saw you naked a lot. Why would you ask him to be allowed to wear panties? How do you have sex if you are to embarrassed to be naked in front of your husband? When I am alone at home I always go for the most comfortable way which is going naked.

Quote:
Overall, it was a pretty humiliating 48 hours
Why humiliating? All of the things you guys did was normal and some people would even pay for that. Anal sex? Totally normal. Cum swallowing? also normal. Liking balls and his scrotum is also not that uncommon, I had girls lick my balls on their own without me asking them to do it. You might be a little bit embarrassed for licking his scrotum, but he should be more embarrassed about it. What kind of an normal person would enjoy having his scrotum licked?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 09:46 AM   #13
BethAnne

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Why would you ask that? He is your husband, he probably saw you naked a lot. Why would you ask him to be allowed to wear panties? How do you have sex if you are to embarrassed to be naked in front of your husband? When I am alone at home I always go for the most comfortable way which is going naked.

Why humiliating? All of the things you guys did was normal and some people would even pay for that. Anal sex? Totally normal. Cum swallowing? also normal. Liking balls and his scrotum is also not that uncommon, I had girls lick my balls on their own without me asking them to do it. You might be a little bit embarrassed for licking his scrotum, but he should be more embarrassed about it. What kind of an normal person would enjoy having his scrotum licked?
Okay...yes, of course, my husband has seen me naked before...as I have him, but you're totally missing the point here. I have no embarrassment at being naked, but this was a bet...a bet that I lost because he made me submit to him. The embarrassment did not come from the nakedness itself or the sex acts that I performed or submitted to (all of which we have done with each other before, it came from losing, having to admit that he was better than me, at least for that one match, and then having to subject myself to his orders and demands...him being in complete control of me and being able to give me orders as opposed to me being able to choose when to be naked and perform sex acts on him. That's the difference and that's the point. Hope that clears things up.
Old 07-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #14
jstmefred

I think deep down you wanted to lose, and love being a dirty toy for your husband to use.

Likes daring new adventures, exploring comfort zones,
anal, edging, light pain, spanking and more just ask,

Limits-- illegal, permanent, family, scat, anything that could send me or you to the hospital. If you wouldn’t do it, chances are I wouldn’t either.

Kik jstmefred

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97288

Ladies Kik me “Dick inspection” and I’ll send you a pic to rate.

My dirty code https://dirtycode.io/4Z9BR
jstmefred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #15
shilo1077

Send a message via Yahoo to shilo1077

Quote:
Okay...yes, of course, my husband has seen me naked before...as I have him, but you're totally missing the point here. I have no embarrassment at being naked, but this was a bet...a bet that I lost because he made me submit to him. The embarrassment did not come from the nakedness itself or the sex acts that I performed or submitted to (all of which we have done with each other before, it came from losing, having to admit that he was better than me, at least for that one match, and then having to subject myself to his orders and demands...him being in complete control of me and being able to give me orders as opposed to me being able to choose when to be naked and perform sex acts on him. That's the difference and that's the point. Hope that clears things up.
Any chance you two will be wrestling again soon?
shilo1077 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sex slavery, submissions, wrestling