drivetosurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:47 AM   #17
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I just keep saying "it's really great"... but it is! Love it so far
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #18
Mr_Rochester

As ever, thank you for your encouraging comments. Here's the next section. I hope you enjoy it!

Sofia didn't know what to feel, couldn't make sense of her spiralling senses. Every sense seemed heightened, more alive than she had ever experienced, an intoxicating mix of fear, of acute embarrassment and of intense desire tingling in every nerve ending. She pulled at the handcuffs, instinctively testing their strength, her fear rising in her throat as her body felt its captivity, some animalistic instinct fighting for freedom inside of her.

She watched him intently as he moved again to the black bag, and this time took out a long cord, looped and secured around itself like some nautical accessory. Without speaking, he moved toward her, and passed the cord around the handcuffs holding her wrists together , tying the cord securely back on itself. His fingers worked quickly and delicately, clearly familiar with the knots and ties he was using. Taking a desk chair from the wall behind Sofia, he placed it in front of her and, standing on it, passed the loose end of cord through the hook on the ceiling. The remaining cord fell, just long enough to reach the floor.

"Now then Sofia, " he said, moving his attention back to her. "Lift your arms above your head please."
Sofia stood, transfixed by it all, by the skill of his work, and by the intensity of this moment. Without thinking, she did as he asked, lifting her arms above her head, making her feel even less steady on her feet. She was visibly shaking, she knew, but she had no way to stop it. As she raised her arms, Mr. Francis took up the slack on the cord, until she felt it tighten, holding her arms straight above her, lifting the weight slightly from her heels, forcing her on to her toes.

Her sense of vulnerability hit her again, standing nearly naked, totally exposed before him, her body stretched and completely accessible to him. She looked at him as he tied the cord off on the leg of the bed, holding her tight, and she felt an overwhelming urge to feel his touch on her bare skin. She wanted to feel him on her, and every nerve seemed to pulse in the expectation of that touch.

He stood before her, a smile on his lips again. "Tell me Sofia," he said, his voice playful and intimate. "What do you want me to do?"

Sofia's instincts took over, and for a moment she looked up and tried to work the handcuffs free. The question was too intimate, too invasive, and the animal within her wanted to run, to avoid the humiliation of answering him. But she couldn't of course, and she forced herself to calm, and to meet his gaze.

"I want you to touch me," she whispered.

Mr. Francis smiled again, a smile of pleasure in her awkwardness, enjoying, it seemed, the power he held.

"And where would you like me to touch you Sofia?" he asked, his voice teasing and light. She knew exactly where she wanted him to touch her, the question centring her mind and senses. Involuntarily she adjusted the position of her legs, her thighs rubbing together as she did. But she couldn't tell him. She couldn't just say it.

"I'm sorry Sofia," he continued. "I didn't hear you. Where do you want me to touch you?"

She felt the pressure build, the air around her becoming thicker and thicker as he continued to stare, the question still floating.

"Everywhere," she tried, but even as she said it she knew he would not accept it. He shook his head.

"I don't think so Sofia. Try again."

He wasn't going to stop, she could see that, and she desperately wanted to stop the embarrassment, and she desperately wanted him to touch her. Again, animal instinct took over, and she struggled for a moment with the handcuffs holding her hands above her head, before settling herself and refocusing her gaze.

"I want you to touch my pussy Sir," she said softly, lowering her eyes as she spoke. The words were out, and in the rush of adrenaline she added, "quickly."

Mr. Francis smiled. "Better. Much better," he said. He stepped towards her, and pressed the palm of his hand against the bare skin of her stomach. She gasped as she felt his touch, his warm skin electric against her over sensitised nerves. She felt herself breathing in, willing his hand to move down. Instead, he held it there, lightly touching her.

"We're going to play a predicament game Sofia. It's all about choice, and it's all about power. I'm going to put a nipple clamp on each of your nipples. I know from your story you understand what they are, although from your description you've clearly never used them before. They will hurt, although you'll find the initial pain will lessen a bit as you wear them. Whilst you are wearing the clamps, I will pleasure you." His eyes seemed to shine brighter at the thought. "And here's the predicament. As long as you wear those clamps, I will continue to touch you. You may have the clamps removed at any point, but I will also stop pleasuring you. So let's see how much you crave my touch."

Sofia could feel herself biting her lip. The thought of his touch on her, even the thought of him touching her breasts to attach the clamps filled her with desperate desire. He was back from the bag again, holding two metallic nipple clamps. She had seen pictures of them before, intrigued by the stories she had read, but he was right, she had never seen or used one before. Mr. Francis took the first clamp, and with his other hand held her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it gently. For a minute she thought she might explode. The now familiar knot in her stomach clenched tight, sending tingles to every nerve ending, and she was embarrassed to hear her own breath quicken. And then he attached the clamp. She felt its sharp teeth bite on her hard nipple, and she breathed in a sharp cry. For a moment she feared the pain would build and she wouldn't be able to cope with it, would fail this first challenge, but he was right - the sharp pain subsided to a fierce ache, and with concentration she managed to control her breathing. He moved to the right nipple, repeating the process, a tear of pain escaping Sofia's eye before she could regain control.

With a brief smile he looked at her, and then put the palm of his hand back on her stomach, this time sliding it down to the elastic band of her panties. Her mind was lost now, and as she watched he slid his fingers underneath the material until his fingertips were lightly resting on her shaved pussy, their touch barely felt. She shut her eyes, and her whole world seemed to focus now on his fingers and their gentle caress. She felt him move, and opened her eyes enough to see him getting to his knees before her, and then felt his skilled fingers easing the panties from her waist and sliding them to her ankles. She was naked now, but she didn't care. She just wanted to feel him again.

Sofia shut her eyes, every nerve ending willing him closer to her again. And then she felt his warm breath on her thigh, and then the very gentle motion of his lips gently caressing her thigh, moving slowly, slowly up. She could think and feel of nothing else, her world consumed entirely by his touch, and then by his warm breath on her pussy lips, and then his tongue, tracing along her lips, gently teasing them open. It was too intense, and she could feel from deep within her a growing pressure, from the very pit of her stomach a slowly gathering energy.

And then he was gone, and she opened her eyes to see him standing in front of her again. As before, instinct took over, and now she was thrusting herself forward, trying desperately to move herself towards him, panting fast, desperate to feel him again.

Mr. Francis smiled, and gently swept a strand of her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She moved her cheek to his palm, desperate to feel his skin on hers again.

"You are doing very well Sofia," he said softly, but it's too easy as it is. So I'm now going to put a weight on each of those clamps. They're clever little things you see." He spoke earnestly, with the slightest edge of humour in his voice. "As they get pulled, they tighten, meaning that the weights will increase the bite as well as stretching your nipples further."

Sofia blinked, still breathing fast, her blood still surging through her veins. She nodded, able only to show that she understood what he had said.

"You can, of course, say that you've had enough and we will finish for today." As he spoke he looked carefully at her response, but she left him no doubt. She wanted him to carry on, that was the only thing she knew for sure right now. Shaking her head quickly, she simply mouthed the words. "No. I want you to carry on."

Mr. Francis returned to his bag, and approached Sofia with two weights, similar to the fishing weights she had seen her father use. Each had a hook, with which he attached them to the two clamps, and as he let them drop, Sofia felt the sudden pull, the pain suddenly more intense and uncomfortable, every movement swinging the weights and pulling on her tender nipples. She took a sharp intake of breath, hissing the air between her teeth.

"Well done," he said smiling warmly at her. "Now then. Where were we?"

He put one hand on her cheek, and let it trace its way down her, past her breasts and stomach, kneeling himself as it passed her tummy button. Sofia breathed deeply, pulling her stomach muscles tight as he slid his hand down, trying to encourage him down, quickly.

And then he was there again, his tongue on her pussy. He used his hands to push her legs further apart, the sudden movement causing the weights to swing and for a moment she focused on controlling the pain, but the feeling of his fingers parting her lips centred her mind again. Now his tongue was circling her clit, teasing and flicking it, and then pushing his tongue inside her, before returning again to her clit. Sofia's world had shrunk to just this, just his tongue on her, the exquisite pleasure building in her, building from her deepest place, as the speed of his tongue moving increased. She pushed into him, moving her hips back and forward, trying to get him deeper. The weights swung from her nipples, but she didn't care, was oblivious to the pain, focused only on him. She was lost entirely, panting and groaning, her arms suspended above her, and then, when she felt she could contain it no longer, the pressure exploded, sending waves of delicious, overwhelming pleasure though every nerve ending.

She breathed, hard, her knees bent, her arms still held above her, the weights swinging wildly from her nipples. Mr. Francis got to his feet quickly, helping to support her weight gently under her arms, and stopping the weights from swinging. Sofia's world had shrunk entirely to that one moment, and it seemed to take an age for the drumming of blood in her ears to slow enough, and the mist to lift from her mind.

And then she was aware suddenly of the intense pain from the clamps. He seemed to read her mind, because his hands were quickly on them.

"Sofia. This is going to hurt, but it will be better quickly," he warned as he released the first clamp. He was right. The pain was almost unbearable as the blood rushed back into her aching nipple, but it passed quickly, leaving a residual ache. With the same deft skill he undid the second clamp anc her handcuffs and, putting an arm behind her, lifted her onto the bed, still breathing heavily.

He knelt gently besides her, brushing the hair from her face.

"You did very well Sofia," he whispered, his voice soothing her ragged breath. She could only lie there, lost, her mind floating, buoyed by the steady rhythm of her breathing. She could never have imagined the intensity of what had just happened, the deep, animal instincts that this man had unleashed. She knew she would be embarrassed, later, but for now she just lay as he watched her.
Mr_Rochester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr_Rochester for this post:
Old 07-14-2014, 12:51 PM   #19
Daregurl42

This is amazing! I can't wait for the next piece!

Likes: Tit play/torture, light anal, light pain, petplay, toothpaste, age play, ice

Dislikes: Cornertime, medium pain and up, edging

Limits: Public, family, friends, extreme, messy (includes piss and poo), pics, videos

Toys: blindfold, handcuffs, household items
Daregurl42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 03:19 AM   #20
dickface

One of the best stories I have ever read on getdare. EVER. That's all I need to say.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:19 AM   #21
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Excellent story well done, i am looking forward to the next chapter?

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 05:50 AM   #22
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Top marks for Sofia!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #23
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Really amazing story.. Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #24
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

awesome story! I really like it so far, please continue!
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:17 PM   #25
Cherry77

That. Was. Amazing! This is a fantastic story!
Cherry77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk