Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Uncles Slave

Today was the day. This was it. The end of my normal life, I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t completely terrified. Not only was I worried about what was going to happen to me but the fact that this was my own family doing it made me sick to my stomach but I knew that if I didn’t do it, my mother, father and baby brother would end up homeless and everyone knew that the streets were no place for a family and so I was the one who would have to sacrifice everything, even though I hadn’t agreed to it.

My uncle Peter and his twenty year old son Michael had arrived at our house two weeks ago. Dad had called to ask him for some money so that we wouldn’t end up homeless but Peter said that he wanted something in return and so mam, dad, Peter and Michael sat in the kitchen talking before they called my name.

‘Son, you’re going to live with your uncle and cousin’ dad told me and immediately I objected.

‘No way dad, why do I have to go?’ I argued but dad shushed me and told me to stop whining.

‘If you stay, we’ll have no home, if you go, we will. It’s as simple as that son, I’m sorry’.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at my uncle who had a sadistic smile on his face, much the same as his son.

‘You’ll be fine Jamie’ said Peter ‘we’ll look after you’.

It took me a while to come to terms with living with them and once I started to calm down, the second bomb was dropped.

‘Oh of course he’ll be the slave’ I heard Peter tell my dad.

‘No, I won’t have it Peter’

‘That’s fine John but your family will end up homeless, it’s your choice’ he said.

I was sat against the wall trying to listen to the conversation. I was praying that dad would tell him to leave, I’ve seen what people do to slaves around here and I definitely did not want to be one. Dad never had a slave in the house because he said it was a disgusting thing to do to a person and that anyone who did own a slave was sick, Peter must have been sick.

The door open and Peter stood over me.

‘Stand up boy’ he barked and for a moment I stared at him, wondering why he felt like he could tell me what to do, that was before he grabbed hold of the back of my shirt and pulled me to my feet.

‘What are you doing!’ I shouted and was met by a hard slap across the face.

‘Shut your mouth boy!’ he spat, grabbing me under the chin and holding me tight.

‘Please’ said my dad ‘leave him be’ he begged.

Peter stared at me for a couple of seconds and released me but kept hold of my shirt and dragged me to the kitchen.

‘Here’s the deal boy’ he said ‘in two weeks I will collect you and for the next six years, you will be our slave, understand?’ he said.

I was speechless, tears fell down my cheeks.

‘Stop crying boy’ he said and I could see dad staring at me, trying to silently tell me to obey him.

I stopped and nodded.

‘Good, now John’ he looked at my dad ‘I will leave a list of how I want him presented when I collect him and what I want him to bring with him, understand?’

Dad nodded.

‘Good, see you in a couple of weeks’ he smiled, patting me on the head and walking out.

Dad didn’t speak to me for most of the two weeks, mam said it’s because he couldn’t bring himself to look at me, knowing he was sending me away but I didn’t care, I hated him for doing it.

I stood at my front door wearing only a pair of tight fitting, white briefs. Thankfully it was early in the morning so only one person walked by and he didn’t pay much attention.

I had already said goodbye to my family as my uncle had said that I must be alone when he arrives. I had my bag on my back which contained only one pair of underwear, a leash and a bottle of tobasco sauce. I had no idea why I needed any of it.

I was freezing and it had started raining but I remembered my next order. I walked to the end of my garden and dropped to my hands and knees.

I hoped to god that nobody would walk by now. I took the bag off my back and placed it in front of me and dropped my head.

It felt like I was waiting hours but really it was only a few minutes before a car pulled up, splashing me in the process, and my uncle stepped out of it.

‘Ah now aren’t you a good boy’ he said but I’d been told not to talk until I was given permission so I didn’t answer.

I heard him rummage in the bag and then he walked towards me. He bent down and fastened what felt like a collar around my neck. It was tight but I could breathe. Next he attached the leash and without warning I was dragged to the back of the car, I scrambled and barely managed to crawl.

‘Hop in boy’ he said, opening the booth.

I looked inside, there was another boy that I recognized in one of the two cages in the back. I looked up at my uncle who immediately grabbed me by the face, pushed my head back and started pouring about a teaspoon of tobassco down my throat.

I coughed and spluttered and tried to spit it out but he covered my mouth.

‘I told you never to look at me without permission’ he spat but I couldn’t concentrate because my mouth and throat were on fire and I was blinded by tears. I felt him pull me into the cage and lock it shut.

‘No talking’ he said before slamming the booth shut. We were both left in darkness.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:29 AM   #2
issabella

keep it going sounds interesting

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #3
sammyGurl

Not bad at all. I LIKE it
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #4
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

I like it dude it is an interesting idea for sure you should keep going.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk