Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #1
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Default A slave for a girlfriend

"Please David. I'll do anything for you. You are my everything. Please don't!" Emily cried, helpless. She loved David more than anything in the world, and she had hurt him more than she could have ever imagined. She cheated on him, and like all High School girls love their first love way more than reasonable.

"With Brian fucking Leyroy?! He's a faggot god dammit. I leave for a week, come back early to surprise you, and I find you making out with him. How the fuck was I supposed to react?!" David demanded angrily from his car, his doors locked and only his windows down to argue. He began to back out of the driveway.

"David! Please, no. I'll do anything. I'll even give you a blowjob you ask about. My parents' aren't home for a week, we can do whatever you want after school." Emily sobbed, begging.

David stopped the car, "Strip naked and get in."

Emily was shocked, they'd only made out and even then they were fully clothed. "David, please you know I couldn't do that." David began to back out of the driveway. "Okay, okay! Please stop." She sobbed in between words. She calmed down slightly, and removed her tank top, watching his eyes go up and down her body, examining her 32C bra. She slowly pushed the elastic of her shorts down to her ankles then stepped out of them. Emily had never felt more naked than she did that moment, and she tried to open his car door, but he didn't unlock it.

Emily sighed with anxiety and unhooked her bra, using the front to still clutch her breasts and keep some modesty. Then she pulled her panties to her ankles and proceeded to step out of those as well. She once again tried the door and to no avail. His trunk popped open and he motioned for her to put her clothes back there. She obeyed, moving quickly to put her garments in the back. Finally, she dropped her last shred of clothes and put her bra in the trunk and slammed it shut. At last she was allowed to enter the door, and to her new life.
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Nakedwriter for this post:
Old 06-21-2014, 08:49 PM   #2
deswill

Very good start. Hope you write more soon.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
deswill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:34 AM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Looks interesting so far. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:34 AM   #4
sammyGurl

Thumbs up

More please!!! This is really good.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 04:54 PM   #5
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Emily sat in the seat, the rough surface rubbing against her exposed body. She felt so naked, so bare, so free. She had never been naked outside bathing and once when she went skinny dipping by herself. She looked at David, she had never seen him so angry. Where are we going to go? What are we going to do? She wondered as they pulled out of her driveway and into the street. She felt as if her whole body was blushing, but yet, she was so free.

David stopped momentarily at a stop sign, then turned towards his house. He was contemplating what he could do with her. No, to her. She deserved to feel like the slut she absolutely was. She would do things that she wouldn't dream of. But first, they had to start small. No reason to make her think of quitting.

They drove to his street, and David didn't even glance at her. She didn't know if it was better for him not to stare at her, or to stare at his naked girlfriend. They stopped five houses down. "Get out." David commanded. Emily opened her mouth to object, but obeyed. She started to try to open and unlock the door, but he kept locking it. "Climb out of the window." David corrected his command.

Emily blushed even harder, if at all possible. She felt as if her cheeks were going to explode violently with red and pink colors. Surely this is all I have to do. After a while, he'll take pity on me. He won't be so mad and be happy again. She knew so little as she squeezed her body through the small opening for her body. Meanwhile, David was watching her ass wiggle through the window, even recording the moment on his phone.

Once Emily was out of his car, she turned around to face him. "Can I get back in" She begged, pouting slightly, hoping that he had feelings for how she felt. Sadly, he didn't care. "Go to my front door. And wait for me to let you in." David pulled into his driveway and walked to his front porch. Emily ran/walked to the door, and was let inside. David walked in behind her, and dead bolted the door behind him.

"So, do you want your blowjob? Is that what this is about? I can't promise I'll be good, but-" Emily spoke full of hope, feeling the A/C air against her fully naked body. She realized the only time she had been naked inside another person's house was when she spent the night at David's house once. She needed a place to stay for a day, and she stayed in the guest room, sleeping naked unbeknownst to him.

"No. Get in the shower, I need to hose you down. You need cleansing after what you've done with Brian damned Leyroy." David always liked to see girls naked and embarrassed, but especially when their wet. This was only step one of a series of steps of converting his undisciplined slut girlfriend into a well trained whore.

Emily walked to the shower, followed by David. She felt the carpet against her bare body, and loved the feeling. Loving the feeling of how she felt so naked. And so slutty. "Get in." He commanded her to get into his glass sided shower.

She obeyed, shutting the door behind her. He reopened the door, getting the shower head off the wall, turning the water on warm. "Spread your leg and put your hands on your head."

Emily had never seen him like this, so assertive, so sexy. She felt the water hit her body, making her feel completely out of control. The water hosed her down on her front, then she was told to turn around. After which, her back side and particularly her ass was watered down. "Put your hands against the wall and bend over." Emily knew for sure that she was about to have sex, after which she would be allowed to leave and get redressed. So she obeyed instantly, ready to feel his dick in her body. She jumped as she felt the shower head enter her accompanied with water filling her lips and her vagina. Emily squirmed and moved her ass back and forth trying to remove the shower head from her ass. He spanked her right cheek to get her to stop.

Emily complied, feeling her vaginal wall being tickled by the water filling her. It only added to the experience of the water cascading dow n her fully naked body. Her mouth opened as she began to moan, moving her body forward and backward. She approached orgasm, and moaning more frequently and louder. He removed it from her, and she shook, needing release. "Please David. Please."

David smiled, knowing this would happen. He pulled out his phone recording, and commanded, "Masterbate and finish what I started." She obeyed instantly, leaning against the glass. She closed her eyes, feeling like she was at home, in her bed. Emily felt like she was masterbating like any other time, then she came, feeling the water hitting her body. She opened her eyes, realizing the phone recording and opened her eyes to the fact she was a slut. Not just a slut- an owned slut. And she was owned by David. There was now way back, she was stuck.
Old 06-24-2014, 08:25 PM   #6
Silvercola

Very good continue
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #7
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

David stepped out of the shower, and commanded Emily. "Get a towel and dry me off." Emily immediately obeyed, drying every part of him off. The contact gave him a boner when she went across his pubic reason She started to dry herself off and he grabbed her arm. "Did I tell you to dry yourself off!?" He demanded.

"No David." Emily said, looking down ashamed. She was such a slut, she had to do things if he said them, and when he said them. For whatever reason, her nipples were sticking out, seemingly sharp enough to cut through paper. Juices continued to flow out of her vagina, and she did not know if it was due to the current situation, or her recent orgasm.

David forced her on her knees. "I am your master, not David." He opened her mouth gently with his hands, and she immediately knew what it was he was wanting. She opened her mouth as far as she could. David forced his 7" penis down her throat, pushing the whole of it into her mouth. She gagged slightly, but began to bob backward and forward. David grabbed her hair, forcing her to go faster and faster. His penis began to seep out precum into her throat, and she swallowed it eagerly. David moaned, and pulled out. He came all over her face, and snapped a picture of her whore face full of his spunk.

Emily looked away, thinking that this had finally ended. She had brought him to an orgasm and he was satisfied with this.

David grabbed her arms, and held them behind her. "Walk slut." She obeyed, knowing her place. David walked her to his room and grabbed a zip-tie, tieing her hands behind her. "What are you again, slut?"

Emily looked at the wall, feeling his hands sliding up her back. "I am your whore and your slut, and I will do anything that you say." She assumed that it would end there, but it did not.

David smiled and pulled her to his closet, tieing her ziptie to the closet shelf. He left her for a moment and returned with one of her sex toys. He jammed one vibrator up her ass, one up her pussy, and one down her moth. "Drop one and you'll be a slut for my friends. Drop two and I'll make you get naked in Wal-Mart, drop three and i'll leave you like this when your mom gets home, and do the other two. Understand?"

Emily nodded, ashamed.

"Behave." David shut the closet doors, leaving her in darkness. She couldn't let anything fall out, but she felt that she was aroused again. Anything could happen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote
1) She drops one
2) She drops two
3) She drops three
Old 06-26-2014, 01:04 PM   #8
stubenkueken1984

3 for this filthy cheater
Old 06-26-2014, 04:18 PM   #9
crazy4murdock

I would like result three.
crazy4murdock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #10
sirmaster

I vote she drops 2
sirmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 06:02 PM   #11
CapnJack

Default Vote

I say she drops 3!

Dislikes (punishments): bladder control, spanking, messy, light cbt, light anal, scat, piss

Limits: family, blood
CapnJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 10:38 AM   #12
Clint777

I want her to drop all three!!!
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:55 PM   #13
SoulMore

I would like for her drop one, I want to read about how his friends use that slut. To read about the humiliation the slut will have to go through. It sent shivers through me, imagining her crawling out that car window.

Dislikes- Public, Family, Friends, Heavy Pain, Illegal, Permanent, Poop, Photo, Urine Drinking

For You, I Will Not Do Pussy Insertion.
SoulMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:59 PM   #14
slavewhirlies

I vote for her to drop one.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:01 AM   #15
masterjoe

Drop one, I dont want the story to be rushed.

Is okay with: anal, semi-public (a bathroom stall)

Limits: extreme pain, public, family/friends, illegal, long-term, blood

Am looking for a female slave willing to send pics. P.M. me.
masterjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk