looking forward to the next part
keep it up.

Proud owner of:
Space Princess, Marie

startermaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:31 PM   #32
crazyeight

Default chapter 7

"Alright," said Claire, "let's get this started!" I felt extremely exposed, they all scanned my body and I had nothing at all to cover myself with.
"I dare you to let me inspect your body, all of it!" Yelled Sophie. I remember earlier she said she had never seen a guy naked so I understood why she wanted to do this. I guess she was first up to command me so I walked over to her. She was sitting on the floor with her back against the walk and her legs extended out. "I definitely like your muscles but you know what I want to see! Actually, turn around and bend over first" she said. I knew I was about to get slapped again even before it happened. Her hand make contact with my ass and it stung, she had hit me in the same place as Candace had earlier. The girls burst out laughing. "Now turn around." She commanded. She then wrapped her hand on my hard on, squeezed it and pulled it for about a full minute. She didn't stop until one of the girls told her not to get too ahead of herself . I felt extremely horny and just wanted to get off. Apparently the girls knew it too because Claire's dare for me was to masturbate until I was about to come then stop, cool off and repeat two more times
crazyeight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #33
crazyeight

Default chapter 8

I finished Claire's dare and had almost come three times. When I was done Claire said "good thing you didn't come, I would have made you eat it if you did." After hearing that, my heart sank a little. I realized I'd have to complete all the dares otherwise I'd have some bad consequences. The dominant position of the girls did turn me on though, a part of me wanted to be controlled.

Jesse was the next to give me a dare and her dare really helped satisfy my desire to be dominated. She got up and went and sat on my bed. She then said " come here and get on your knees." I thought she was going to want oral but instead she said "I want you to bend over, kiss and lick my feet and tell me how much you love being my bitch." I decided to get right to it and kissed each of her feet once then began sucking on each toe. "It's such an honor to serve you, master." I said and continued licking them."I'm so glad you blessed me with the opportunity to be your bitch, I'm so glad you thought my mouth was worthy of your feet." I had licked and kissed every inch of her foot before Candace interrupted saying "I can tell you really enjoy being Jesse's bitch, seem to like her feet too, but it's my turn now!"
I quickly glanced and the clock on my bedside table, I had licked Jesse's feet for three full minutes, perhaps I had gotten really into it.

Anyway, it was Candace's dare for me next. "We really need to make this more interesting, or more embarrassing, rather. I dare you to go downstairs, as you are, and get your sister to slap your ass!" The girls broke out laughing and loved the idea. "Come on!" I said. At least let me put on some clothes, it's my sister!" The girls agreed that I shouldn't have to face her naked but they said they got to pick out what I wore. I knew it'd be something embarrassing especially when they went to Dani's closet to go find it. The girls came back trying to surpress their laughter. "We got two options for you, how lucky are you?" I knew I wasn't meant to answer so I let them show me. My heart truly sank when I saw the first one, it was my sister's lacy thong. I couldn't wear that! The second option was one stock . Although it was not much better, I went with the sock, at least my cock would be covered that way.

I took a deep breath and went down the stairs in my new outfit. Luckily for me, most people were too drunk to do anything more than laugh. I saw my sister to the side talking to a guy. I started walking over to her and before I even got to her she started laughing "hahahaa wow who made you do this?" She asked. "Candace." I replied. "Hahaha well what do you need?" She asked. I almost couldn't get the words out but managed to, "I need you to slap my ass." She was laughing a little less now and was more confused. The whole situation was made more embarrassing by how hard my cock was and by how horny I was. She glanced at my ass and burst out laughing again "enough slaps there big guy? You've got quite a few hand prints there! Hmm, what's gonna happen if you can't get me to slap it?" I didn't reply and Dani took that to mean something humiliating. "I think I'll pass, I'll let Candace have her fun with you!" I didn't want to beg my sister to slap my ass so I gave her a defeated look and walked back over to Candace at the bottom of the stairs.
"Couldn't do it? " she asked and I replied saying I couldn't. "I think I've got an idea for how to punish you, how to start anyways, the rest of the girls might want to punish you somehow too. But come on." She led me back towards my sister. "Your sister is one of the only people here not wasted enough to actually acknowledge this so we'll go to her." We got back to Dani and the two girls laughed "really trying out my brother there, hey? Even marked his ass!" Candace smiled, "he's a lot of fun, he didn't complete his dare though! This is his punishment." She said as she, before I could react, pulled the sock off me. I was standing there completely naked, in front of my sister and a whole party. We stood there for about three seconds before Candace said we could go back up but it felt much longer. "This will be a good one to tell the girls," she said.
Old 06-09-2014, 10:47 PM   #34
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That was an awesome chapter! Keep posting like this it was great!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:08 PM   #35
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great chapter! keep this up please!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 06:53 PM   #36
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I hope this thread didn't die
MY PM DARES-
Old 07-19-2014, 02:52 PM   #37
sagivfer

Love this story, please continue it ^^
sagivfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:23 AM   #38
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Yes please continue I really want to know what happens next!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 08-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #39
crazyeight

Default chapter 9

Candace explained what happened to the other girls and they had a fit of laughter. "Even your sister has seen you naked now, slut!" Exclaimed Jesse. I was so embarrassed but my cock stayed hard. "But," she continued, "we've got to punish you some more, let us decide what to do, go into the hall."

I obeyed and stepped into the hall. I was really worried, I was completely naked and was visible to many people downstairs. I didn't need more people to see me naked! After a long two minutes I was called back in. "We've decided" said Claire. "You're gonna look at our feet for thirty seconds then we'll blindfold you and you'll get to lick each of our feet and tell us who they belong to. If you're right, we'll get back to daring, if you're wrong, we'll keep punishing you!"

I didn't think it was too bad, assuming I got everyone right. I used my thirty seconds extremely effectively and decided I was ready. They blindfolded me with a sock and told me to get on my hands and knees. They then all sat on my bed in a random order. I went down the line and licked all of their feet. I guessed two of them correctly, admittedly out of luck. But my luck didn't last, I guessed the v next person wrong. They told me to take off my blindfold and they showed Me their phone, they had taped it! "And your punishment"said Sophie, "we've got some good blackmail!" My heart sank
Old 08-05-2014, 07:11 PM   #40
CapnJack

Default Great story!

This is very good so far. Please continue!

Dislikes (punishments): bladder control, spanking, messy, light cbt, light anal, scat, piss

Limits: family, blood
CapnJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:36 PM   #41
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

love the new update!
MY PM DARES-
Old 08-06-2014, 02:03 PM   #42
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Thats excelent! More More!

Old 08-15-2014, 12:09 AM   #43
crazyeight

Default chapter 10

"So here's how this is gonna work," said Jesse, "we're gonna do another round of dares, we'll each dare you once. If you do them all perfectly we'll delete the video, keep playing tonight and then move on. If you mess any up at all, we'll keep the video of you naked on the floor licking our feet and make you our bitch even after tonight!"

I was feeling a lot of pressure, the fact that I was naked and they were fully clothed made me feel vulnerable to begin with. "But," said Claire. "We do want a bitch so we're gonna tell you something that might shake your confidence a little. Your cock is honestly tiny." I did not want to hear those words but I took them as a joke at first. I asked her about how when I first took off my pants the girls seemed quite impressed. She explained the truth, Sophie was impressed because it was the first cock she had seen in real life but the rest of the girls just wanted to act impressed so they could edge me. I didn't think what they said would really affect me but they managed to make me feel much more vulnerable! "And remember, the dares this round will definitely not be ones you're excited to do." Suddenly this had turned from a fun game to a real concern, especially if my cock was small I didn't need more people to see it!

Sophie's dare was first. "I dare you to play ding dong ditch at three different houses on your street naked" I protested " come on, my neighbors might tell my parents then I'm done for!" She contemplated and allowed me to wear underwear. I was reaching for my boxers when she said "not so fast, you're wearing your sister's thong from earlier!" The girls burst out laughing. I thought it wasn't much better than naked but accepted. We went downstairs with me in a lacy pink thong, thankfully the girls covered me and no one at the party saw me. I didn't think it would be too bad because it was late and since most people would be asleep I'd have time to run away. We got to the porch and Sophie said "alright, now you can pick any two houses but you have to come back to us for the third" I thought this was perfect as I knew two houses were empty because the families had gone on vacation. I was insecure running through the street but managed to do so and returned after completing the empty houses. "We pick that house for the third" the girls said pointing at our next door neighbors who had their lights on. This house belonged to a young couple with no kids.I summoned my courage and approached their front porch. I stood in front of the door for a couple seconds and planned an escape route. I rang the doorbell and ran to the side of the house, hoping not to be seen. The young woman, no more than thirty, very attractive, came to the door. I was already to the bushes but she approached and had apparently seen movement in my area. "Oh my god," she said laughing. "Hey Alex, wearing your sister's clothes? Haha don't worry I see there's a party there, I won't hold this against you" I was relieved she understood. But then she continued "I won't tell anyone if you do one thing for me. Take off the underwear and do one spin for me!" I resented the request but complied. She smirked a little when she saw my cock but let me go after I did a spin for her and she saw everything. I walked back to my porch and found the girls laughing, they loved how that played out.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:10 AM   #44
crazyeight

Default request

Please give me any of your super strong fetishes which you want me to appeal to in the story
Old 08-15-2014, 12:29 PM   #45
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Honestly whatever is good with me. You do write great

Advertisements
Kink Talk