Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-09-2014, 11:27 PM   #61
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter thank you so much for this wonderful story. You end it any way you please for I'm sure you know best. You know what your readers want.

No I have not had the pleasure of ever coming across a sub like Katheryn, I would say mainly due to opposites attract and I would be more like Katherine than Ally.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:40 AM   #62
Fae

I see well thank you for the response anyway

---------

C19

Ally smirked as she saw Kathryn she slid off the car then went over to her seeing the blonde was bleeding Ally quickly set down her bottle cupping her head. Ally removed her gag and stroked her head gently. ‘Are you okay sweety?’ Ally asked in a concerned voice. ‘Yes mistress.’ Kathryn relaxed into her touch. ‘People were staring, some took pictures of me. Im a slut Im here to please them, to submit.’ she told her mistress quite unashamed. ‘Thank you mistress.’ Alexandra smiled softly watching the blonde she then took off her white vest top and held it against the older womans small head wound. Kathryn winced slightly but found herself staring at her mistresses snowy abs and silk purple bra. She hadnt really saw Ally naked before but she’d always imagined what was under her teasing clothes. A few times she’d been snide about the sluttyness of her clothes but it was mainly a defence if Ally had caught her looking and smirked it was the obvious response. ‘Untie me.’ Kathryn whispered staring at her mistresses breasts.

‘Excuse me?’ Ally sternly raised an eye brow. Kathryn swallowed coming to realising she’d shown disrespect to her mistress. ‘I - sorry mistress.’ she quickly apologised but she knew it was too late so without being asked she bent over the car bonnet to accept her punished. Ally was impressed she removed the vibrator from Kathryn’s ass and shoved it in her mouth. The blonde gagged i disgust, Ally then removed the vibrator from the blonde’s greedy cunt and rammed it unforgivably into her tight ass. Kathryn squealed around her gag and lay still bent over the car. Ally then gave her a hard spanking counting each one for her. Thick tears ran down the blondes face she winced with the vibrator still in her mouth as her backside turned bright red she whimpered in pain. ‘100.’ Ally finally finished then removed the vibrator from the blondes plump lips. Shaking Kathryn stood up of the car and turned to her mistress. ‘Thank you for my spanking mistress it’s helped me remember my place.’ she said appreciatively as tears continued to roll.

Ally smiled softly and stroked her cheek wiping away her tears. ‘You are welcome pet.’ she stroked her hair gently. ‘Why did you want to be untied slut?’ she queried. Kathryn sniffed leaning into her mistresses touch. ‘I wanted to touch you mistress I have done for a long time I just you are much younger than I am you look beautiful mistress.’ she stared down at the ground feeling humiliated. Ally tilted her head and gently put a finger under her chin so she would look up at her. ‘How long have you had these feelings pet?’ she asked softly. ‘For a very long time mistress Im sorry.’ she swallowed. Ally smiled gently at her she stroked her hair she leant over and kissed her plump luscious lips. ‘As my pet it’s my job to see that you are treated right what sort of mistress would I be if I denied you any pleasure?’ she untied her hands but left the nipple clamps on. ‘Okay pet, take of my boots.’ Kathryn nodded and got on her knees she unzipped her mistresses knee length boots and slid them off her feet as Ally sat on the car bonnet.

‘Since you are so keen on touching me you will show me how much you love my feet understood?’ Kathryn nodded remaining on her knees she could feel the heat radiating from her backside on the back of her legs. Kathryn caressed, kissed, licked, sucked and massaged her mistresses pedicured feet like that was her single purpose in life. She adored her mistress she’d never did this for anyone else before not even her husband which she was quite happy about as she could never imagine sucking on his feet compared to Ally’s delicate pale feet. ‘Are you enjoying yourself pet?’ Ally smirked down at her. Kathryn looked up at her with shining watery emerald eyes and nodded as she continued to suck on her feet and stroke her legs. ‘Mmm thats a good girl Kathryn, you see I can be a kind mistress cant I?’
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 05:08 PM   #63
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I think that was your best chapter yet! Thank you for the visual with the lips very vivid.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:36 PM   #64
thewilds
Distinguished Member

On edge as I await the final chapters. Truly a story to be shared with others
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #65
JennyB102

Please continue!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Tit torture, Forced orgasm, Painplay, Roleplaying, Gags, Light anal, Dares
Limits: Bodily fluids, Pics/vids, Family, Public (ie anything out of my room)

PM me! Won't respond to sexual things from guys. I don't want to be your slave. Maybe if we talk for a while i'll start dropping hints

For every PM I get I'll edge once
JennyB102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 11:19 PM   #66
JennyB102

Still dissapointed that this was abandoned

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Tit torture, Forced orgasm, Painplay, Roleplaying, Gags, Light anal, Dares
Limits: Bodily fluids, Pics/vids, Family, Public (ie anything out of my room)

PM me! Won't respond to sexual things from guys. I don't want to be your slave. Maybe if we talk for a while i'll start dropping hints

For every PM I get I'll edge once
JennyB102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:31 AM   #67
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Fae

Please continue if you have the time

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk