Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-17-2014, 11:56 AM   #31
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Thank you Fae, great chapter nothing more embarrassing than to be paraded in front of the same judgmental group she use to be a part of.
That was my own thoughts not so keen to be snide now hehe update coming soon
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:44 PM   #32
Fae

See Ally isnt all bad she may enjoy punishing Kathryn but she cares about her too. Time for some tenderness!

C10
Kathryn remained on the road feeling the gravel beneath her finger nails as she dragged them along ignoring the pain in her bleeding knees. The others just muttered and shook their head tutting leaving to her shameful display of behaviour. Kathryn finally tried to get up but winced feeling her ankle give a stab of pain causing her to land painfully hard on her knees again making her let out a squeal of pain. Just then one of her friends drove passed her purposefully going through a puddle making the muddy water splash over her. They kept driving pretending not to have noticed, Kathryn winced as the dirty water dripped down her body hot tears of humiliation streaming from her eyes. Due to the pain she didnt think she’d ever be able to get up short of dragging herself along the road. The car that had soaked her screeched to a halt not far away looking up Kathryn saw why as her mistress was standing in front of it smirking her long dark hair blowing in the wind as she stared down at the driver and his laughing wife. The others who had left the church gathered at opposite end of a street they couldnt hear what was being said but they watched.

The driver pressed impatiently on his horn and Ally slowly made her way round towards the door running her nails over the bonnet she opened the drivers door.
‘Can we help you?’ the woman who had once been Kathryn’s friend asked narrowing her eyes.
Ally smirked softly at her then grabbed her husband’s face kissing him hungrily, he responded in shock and took the opportunity to touch her breast in a fake attempt at pushing her back whilst his wife watched open mouthed and wide eyed.
‘Thanx.’ Ally winked when she finally drew back she slammed the door and patted on the roof for them to go up a head the clique of snobby women, their bratty children and boring husbands stared down watching completely fixated. The car drove on though a heated argument was definitely going on between husband and wife. Kathryn though still on the road did smile a bit at this it was nice not to be on the receiving end of her mistresses temper.

As enjoyable as it had been to watch Kathryn found herself still crying softly due to the pain and the humiliation of others watching she tried a third time to get up. Once more she wobbled but before she could fall she found her mistress had wrapped an arm round her waist.
‘Lean on me pet.’ Ally said with a softer tone than usual she allowed the blonde to wrap an arm around her shoulders so she could carry most of her weight on the way back home.
‘Thank you mistress.’ Kathryn said gratefully.
Ally gave a nod of acknowledgement in response as they got back to the house and away from judgemental eyes and arguing couples.
‘I wasnt going to leave you to lay on the road all day dear.’ she assured.
‘No, not just for that mistress for the other thing too. With the car.’ she allowed Ally to open the door and help her in and onto the sofa she let out a hiss of pain as she sat down.

Ally had given a soft chuckle at her words.
‘They deserved it, just because Im enjoying dominating you does not mean I was giving them permission to join me.’ she stroked her hair then knelt down by her feet carefully removing the heels. Kathryn still winced as her ankle was sore, Ally removed her ripped stockings being as delicate as she could.
‘Hold on hunni.’ Ally left and returned carrying a wash cloth, plasters, a towel and a bag of frozen peas.
‘I thought they were my friends, we were always so close in the past I never thought they would turn their back on me mistress.’ she admitted sadly staring down at the floor.
Ally removed Kathryn top’s and her short skirt she was naked again.
‘You dont need bitches like that in your life darling I personally find the need to knock people like that down a peg or two.’ she smiled as she used the cloth to wipe the blood from Kathryn’s legs and removed any gravel she winced slightly as Ally then put a plaster over each wound.
‘It’s why you decided to punish me isnt it mistress?’ Kathryn asked quietly watching her.

Ally looked up at her and nodded before she carefully cleaned any muddy water from her thighs and legs, her breasts and her face.
‘Well I had been trying hard with you this became my last option to bring you to reason for what it’s worth Im glad. I think things have turned out quite well.’ she smiled.
The older woman smiled down at her young mistress it was the first she had done so.
‘For both of us.’ she said in a barely audible voice.
Ally heard but said nothing she remained focused on Kathryn’s body she then wrapped the peas in the towel and held it to her ankle. Kathryn bit her lip trying not to cry out in pain but it was sore just a sprain but painful without meaning to she grabbed Ally’s hand which had been resting on the arm of the sofa. The young woman looked up and saw the tanned hand gripping her pale white one her icey eyes darted to the green ones which were still wet with tears.

‘Mistress please dont make me wear those heels or stand tonight to sleep. I am begging mistress please, my ankle is so sore.’ she admitted and obviously was genuinely in a lot of pain to beg Ally like that without even being asked too. Ally’s cold features softened and she smiled a little keeping holding the ice to the blondes ankle.
‘You’ll sleep beside me tonight pet.’ Ally smiled as she leant forwards pressing a kiss to the tanned hand. Kathryn stroked Ally’s arm gratefully as she looked down at her she’d grown extremely fond of her mistress.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:46 PM   #33
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice tie in to the story, nice to see a softer side to Ally. Looking forward to update, thanks again for this enjoyable story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:16 PM   #34
Fae

Im very glad you are enjoying. Reviews keep it alive

C11

Ally smiled and she kept the ice pressed to her ankle, the blonde kept her hand on Ally’s letting the pad of her thumb sweep over it. She had found a new respect for Ally due to having been paraded around and judged by her friends just like the young woman was used too. Kathryn rubbed her side with her free hand trying to regain some heat she’d been naked for such a long time the idea of clothes seemed foreign now. Ally looked up at her pet she felt a need to care for her as much as she had the need to punish her. True the object of their outing had been revenge, to give the blonde a taste of her own medicine and make her pay for her disobedience. Which Ally had successfully done but she hadnt intended her hurting her ankle or knees. She was glad that Kathryn’s friends had shown their true colours and added to her humiliation but at the same time her she felt sympathy towards her pet. For the remainder of the day she decided to go easy on her pet she leant up grabbing the blanket from the back of the brown settee and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Kathryn watched her with soft twinkling emerald eyes she inhaled the scent of her mistress getting a glimpse down her jacket at her creamy breasts. Ally helped her shift so she was laying across the settee and lightly pressed the frozen peas to her ankle helping sooth her pain.
‘Stay here and relax, Im going to make you something to eat.’ Ally instructed heading towards the kitchen she cooked for her pet and when she returned with a hot bowl of soup Kathryn made to get on the floor but Ally stopped her.
‘No pet not this time.’ she smiled and sat on the edge of the cushion, Ally herself fed Kathryn like a child blowing on the soup and feeding it to her. The blonde graciously took it watching her mistress very closely each time till she’d finished.
‘How are you feeling dear?’ Ally called over her shoulder as she took the dishes through and washed them.
‘Complete.’ Kathryn responded truthfully because she had never felt so happy and fulfilled.

When Ally returned she offered her support to her pet helping her up from the sofa and once more carrying the most of her weight up stairs. Kathryn let out a moan of relief as her body lay on the soft bed it felt as though years had past since she last lay down properly. She clung to the blanket Ally had given her, her eyes widened as she watched her mistress. All this time she’d been teased but she had never saw her mistress naked. The raven haired woman stripped out of her suit and long black boots she removed her silky black bra and lace panties. Kathryn stared at Ally in awe her body was beautiful creamy white, she had long snowy legs which had always been in view showing off her tattoo, where Kathryn’s pubic hair was trimmed Ally had none, and her breasts were large despite her small waist with rosie pink nipples, she felt ashamed of her older body once more. Due to her staring Kathryn hadnt noticed Ally was staring back.
‘You see something you like pet?’ Ally asked with a playful smirk.

Kathryn blushed furiously and stammered but Ally only laughed in response climbing onto the bed beside her. The raven haired woman removed the blanket then pulled it over the top of them she drew the blonde into her chest holding her securely in her arms. Kathryn felt guilty she was enjoying this way too much she loved her husband yet she’d never felt more secure, loved, and complete than when she was with her mistress. The blonde found herself nuzzling into the nape of her mistresses neck whilst she stroked her fingers through her hair and held her.
‘Kathryn?’ Ally’s hand slid from her waist to her red backside lightly grabbing and rubbing her making the older woman wince, she also slid one of her legs between her pets.
‘Yes mistress?’ Kathryn despite the discomfort remained clinging to her mistress for comfort.
‘You are enjoying being my pet arent you love?’ Ally let her hand slide from her backside to her pussy as she begun to finger her Kathryn’s eyes widened as did her legs for her young mistress.
‘More than anything mistress.’ Kathryn breathed gripping onto her shoulders.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #35
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fae, once again another great chapter. Ally knows how to train a pet that's for sure. Thanks for your dedication, excited for more.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:59 PM   #36
Fae

mini update
C12
Ally smirked softly listening to her dear beautiful pet she had gone from being the snotty stuck up mother of her fuckbuddy to her submissive pet. There was no act Kathryn was bewitched by her mistress and the power she held. After all for Ally to be cruel and domineering that was easy, or to be kind and gentle. A trait of the personality but the young dominatrix had scored a perfect line of both. She was cruel and vicious she was domineering and enjoyed to humiliate her slut, but in turn she was kind and gentle, careful and protective of her pet. Kathryn felt bound to the young woman she had previously hated. She bucked her hips and moaned but again was denied her chance of climax. The raven haired young woman held her all night soothing her and protecting her. Kathryn clung to her and nuzzled into her neck she had never felt safer in her entire life. Slave and mistress slept soundly all night long in each others arms.

Kathryn awoke the next morning to find her mistress playing with her breasts and sucking upon them, her green eyes widened.
‘Mistress.’ she gasped staring down at the raven haired beauty she buried her fingers in her long dark hair begging her forwards she loved her touch. She loved her lips and her tongue the way she took her in hand like her husband never did. Kathryn wasnt looking for a husband nor a wife she loved her husband yet could see now it was a mistress or a master she desired. Someone who could control her free her sexual desires and help her by dominating her.
Ally smirked as she played with the blondes breasts she was without a doubt enjoying herself and with care she shifted her down the bed.

‘Congratulations my sweet pet. I have a gift for you. Today is the day you get to properly eat my pussy.’ Ally smiled brightly down at her pet.
Kathryn didnt even question any more she didnt desire anything more she slid down her mistresses pale white body and quickly parted her legs and begun eating her pussy like her life depended upon it. Even Ally was shocked by her commitment to her task and through out the act she found herself being submissive to Kathryn’s tongue whether she liked it or not. Ally bucked her hips and let out a moan of pleasure burying her fingers in the blondes hair. Kathryn groaned in utter awe living out her desires it was the first time she’d ate out any woman let alone her mistress and she was grateful.
Old 03-18-2014, 04:33 PM   #37
Fae

C13

Ally lay panting on the bed when her pet had done she was more than impressed for a first timer the blonde had pleased her like it had been her sole meaning in life. For once there was actually a faint blush on the raven haired womans face as she cleared her throat.
‘Well..that was...well...good well done pet.’ Ally smiled regaining her composure as she drew the older woman back up to the top of the bed.
‘I am not done playing with you though Kathryn not by along shot.’ she smirked stroking her side Kathryn smiled up at her mistress not seeming to mind at all.
‘Oh?’ she grinned up at her, her green eyes twinkling brightly Ally truly had molded her into the perfect designed pet she had made her adore her mistress.
‘I will work around your needs though my sweet as I dont wish to inflict further pain.’ she assured stroking down the back of her thighs.

Katrhyn nodded smiling up at her mistress obediently she didnt have much fear left she trusted the young woman would never cause her true harm that she would protect her. Ally left to fetch her black bag once more this time retrieving the handcuffs that had attracted her pet in the first place. Kathryn bit her lower lip in excitement as her hands were placed above her head and bound to the headboard of her bed. Playfully she tugged on them in a mock attempt to free herself from her position with no true intention. Ally laughed softly as she once more dawned her strapon she forcefully grabbed her legs parting them. This time she rammed into her and fucked her hard without giving her any time to adjust. The blondes eyes widened and she moaned loudly bucking her hips raising them to meet each of her mistresses thrusts.
‘God! Yes! Fuck!’ she gasped in awe as her mistress fucked her hard.

Ally raised one of her pets legs so she could change her angle thrusting into her hard she nuzzled her then bit into it sucking and leaving a large bruise. Kathryn screamed in pleasure and pain she was forced to cum multiple times Ally ending up beneath her on top of her behind her. The girl was blessed with stamina and youth where Kathryn was not. Ally had her cuffed to her bed bent over the sofa, up against the shower wall and as grateful as Kathryn was for the warm water the older woman was exhausted she’d came more times than she could remember her body was a trembling mess. It was actually making her begin to beg for her mistress to stop as she clung to the kitchen table as careful as Ally had been with her legs her pussy was beginning to ache from the repeated pounding. Kathryn tried to sit up but Ally pushed her back down on the hard wood thrusting into her Kathryn looked up at her mistress. She knew the raven haired woman would show her no mercy so she did the next thing she could.

Kathryn swallowed and she grabbed her mistresses hips with her thighs. ‘Mistress, my ass I want it up my ass.’ the blonde begged her panting for breath. Ally tilted her head she watched her pet with a raised eye brow. ‘You...you’ve done it before?’ Ally queried.
Kathryn shook her head her body was dripping with sweat as she loosened her grip on her mistresses hips.
‘No but I would like you to punish me...please.’ Kathryn begged.
Ally smirked softly she had made this woman such a submissive little bitch she loved it she belonged to her she couldnt fight her she didnt want too.
‘Then you best do some sucking first pet.’ Ally forcefully rolled Kathryn over onto her stomach on the kitchen table and walked to the end her head was at to spare her knees any pain. Kathryn sucked on the strapon for dear life once more her plump glossy lips working like nothing else she didnt know what to expect from what her mistress was going to do to her.
Old 03-18-2014, 05:42 PM   #38
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That last sentence talking about her lips!!!! I am so looking forward to more thank you.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #39
Fae

Her lips were always something special to me they really are incredible I honestly thought she'd work done when we met but apparently not.

C14
Ally raised an eye brow watching her pet, her head bobbing up and down, the young woman was doing much better but she was feeling tired herself. Still she hid it behind a cold impassive mask when she was dominating Ally rarely gave anything away. Her features were always hard and cold just to add to the intimidation of her pet. Kathryn continued to suck desperately trying to get the strapon as slick as she possibly could. Ally was jealous of David getting those lips on his cock keeping Kathryn all to himself. She’d half a mind to punish him but she didnt have any attraction to the docile man and she knew he never dominated Kathryn, making someone submissive who was already a sub was boring. Breaking Kathryn had been much more fun she was an ice queen, filled with pride, thinking she was better than everyone else. Ally had broken her of those unflattering habits by reducing her to being no more than a desperate slut who’d been paraded around her stuck up friends like a common street tart.

Now to top it all the blonde was sucking the strapon for dear life, that she asked for in her ass, Ally truly had succeeded. She pulled from her pet deciding she’d had enough time to use those lips of hers she used the cuffs to bind Kathryn’s wrists around the top table leg. Then she once again put the collar on the blonde, and the mouth gag. She slid down to her legs and used two silk cords to carefully bind her legs to either table leg. There was no escape for the blonde now whether she wanted to change her mind or not. Kathryn’s emerald eyes glistened as she stared down at the table she swallowed nervously. Her body was tense and knotted despite her numerous orgasms she was worried about the pain yet excited too. Ally laughed softly watching the blonde she let her nails lightly run over her back slowly circling her.
‘I hope you realise you are now without your right to stop this pet, you asked for it.’ Ally slapped Kathryn’s still slightly pink ass making the woman flinch and let out a soft moan.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:37 PM   #40
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

this is so well written, leaves me wanting more of the story each time!!

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #41
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my, Fae you write so well that I can picture the whole scene.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:22 AM   #42
Fae

I am glad you are enjoying it the reviews keep it alive there are only a few installments of Punishing Kathryn left.

I am glad you enjoy my writing and find it easy to picture

C15

Ally positioned herself behind her pet she sucked on her index and middle finger slowly she circled the blonde’s ass hole making her wriggle around. The sight taunted her mistress all the more she slid her index finger into her making the blonde gasp slightly. Ally then added a second finger making her pet feel a little discomfort. She slowly slid her fingers in and out of the puckered hole. Kathryn gasped slightly and riggled her hips clinging onto the kitchen table staring down at the floor she lightly arched her back. Ally smirked in amusement then with drew and grabbed the blonde by her hips she spread her legs a part as much as she could then slid the tip of the strapon into her. Kathryn’s plump glossy lips parted in surprise her eyes widened as she felt the strapon being pushed in further she felt a stinging sensation and remained perfectly still not wanting to cause any more aggravation she swallowed and let out a pained gasp once it was in far enough Ally stopped to let her pet adjust to the new found sensation.

Kathryn was grateful for this and she tried her best to relax as her mistress had asked her too but it wasnt an easy task. After a moment or two Ally slowly begun thrusting into the blondes tight ass each thrust she’d pick up the pace. Kathryn moaned in pain as she felt the vibrating strapon fill her previously virginal ass hole she gripped on the edge of the table. She found herself exceptionally grateful for her mistress having let her suck on it first she was thankful for any sort of ease. After another few strokes Ally begun fucking her ass hard as she could giving her a spanking in the process. Kathryn moaned out in pain and struggled against her binds as she tried to escape her mistresses hard strokes. Ally switched from spanking her spanking her ass to spanking her pussy causing Kathryn to feel a spark of pleasure. The blonde wriggled around in pain but her moans soon turned to that of unbridled pleasure.

Never had she felt so complete in her life she pushed back against the strapon wanting it deeper into her ass wiggling around causing Ally to growl. The raven haired woman grabbed the blondes hair holding her face down hard on the table as she fucked her tight pink ass as hard as she possibly could. The blonde moaned and growled through her gag her eyes had watered a little with pain at first but now they were bright and burning with desire wanting her mistress to own her to possess her. In her deepest darkest fantasies she closed her eyes imagining all the women and their husbands from church were there to watch her have her ass fucked by the young woman. The idea pushed her over the edge and she found herself cumming once again on her kitchen table she shuddered in pleasure and let out sighs of relief. Ally slowed down her thrust as breathless as her pet she looked down at her with a soft smirk she loosened her grip and stroked the blondes hair.

Ally laughed softly she slid out the blondes ass and pressed a trail of kisses down her spine. ‘Did my pet enjoy that?’ she panted pressing a kiss to her lower back. Kathryn nodded as she remained laying across the table totally spent her body still twitching in pleasure. Ally walked over to the kitchen work top drawing herself up to sit on the edge she poured a glass of water and downed it whilst watching her whimpering twitching pet. The older woman was delicious so docile now so irresistibly fuckable the young woman was captivated. Kathryn watched her mistress from her bent over position on the table her eyes traveling up those long creamy legs which hung down the side of the cupboard at that moment she couldnt remember why she had ever hated the girl.
Old 03-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #43
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good chapter Fae, great way to start a day gets the heart rate pumping!
Old 03-19-2014, 05:51 PM   #44
luc89

Wow Fae, it keeps getting better and better. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Gettibg more curious to your part in the story with every line.

Likes: cum, humiliation, pain, anal, oral, deepthroat, rimming, semi public, let's find out what else
Dislikes: piss, extreme pain, standing in a corner, scat
Limits: Public, family and friends, permanent damage, blood, pics and videos
luc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:58 PM   #45
Fae

Ladies and gentlemen, lads and lassies, my laptop has been took in for repairs when it is returned my story will continue.

I will say that I have actually spent the day talking to the star of our story though she isnt aware it's on here.

Update soon,
Fae
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisements
Kink Talk