Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-14-2014, 11:10 PM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow continues to impress, thanks for the timely updates as well as quality.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:56 AM   #17
Fae

Reviews help me write so please keep them coming
I hope everyone is enjoying punishing Kathryn.

C7

Ally awoke comfortably in the kingsize bed she stretched out yawning a smile coming to her face as she remembered where she was. She slid out of bed grabbing her knee high boots pulling them on she went down stairs still wearing Kathryn's husbands shirt she smirked seeing the blindfolded blonde and went for a glass of water. Due to her limp hanging position it was obvious she had dosed of despite being forced to stand all night in heels. Through the small space Ally had left open in the curtains she could see the postman outside catching a glimpse of her pet his mouth wide open. He wasn't sure if he could believe his own eyes Ally smirked going closer and wiggled her fingers in a seductive wave. Embarrassed at being caught watching he quickly left and Ally threw her glass of cold water over Kathryn's naked body causing her to wake with a start.

Kathryn jumped in shock feeling the cold she winced as she stood up properly feeling the cramping pain in her legs from being made stand in highheels all night. 'Wh-whats going on? Who's there?' Kathryn asked nervously Ally laughed she slid off the older woman's blindfold causing her to squint her eyes as vision was restored and her raven haired mistress came into view. 'Good morning beautiful.' Ally greeted brightly.

Kathryn licked the water from her lips her eyes darting towards the partially open curtains. 'Please you have to let me down the post will be here any minute mistress!' She pleaded.
Ally rolled her eyes and waved her hand sitting them empty glass down. 'Relax princess he's been, he only caught a glimpse.' She assured.
Kathryn's heart began to race as she found herself terrified once more. Still it didn't last she found herself more concerned with her arms they truly ached from being cuffed to a curtain pole all night and she tried to relax them but it couldn't be done her eyes stung with tears. Ally raised an eye brow for a second before going for the handcuff key. 'Cmere.' She leant up undoing the cuffs. From standing all night her limbs were dead painful weights so when she was freed Kathryn who collapsed. Yet she did not make contact with the floor as she found that Ally had caught her.

Confused but grateful Kathryn more or less allowed her mistress to carry her to the sofa. When she sat down she let out a scream as her ass was still in agony from her spanking.
'Lay on your stomach.' Ally instructed.
Kathryn whimpered and did as told she let out a sigh of relief feeling her body relax.
'I can be cruel Kathryn but I can be kind too.' She said gently as she removed her highheels giving her stocking covered feet a rub. The blonde let out a sigh of relief listening to her words.

Ally went into her bag bringing out a bottle of lotion she poured it onto her hands then begun massaging her back. Kathryn jumped at first in fright but Ally gently hushed her. 'It's just lotion sweety it'll ease the pain relax.' She said in a gentle soothing tone. 'Thank you mistress.' Kathryn whispered laying back down as her young owner kneaded into her sore muscles and soothed her burning backside.
'Relax princess.' she kneaded into her soothing her she felt a little guilty for the older womans pain.
'I'll run you a bath.' she stroked her blonde hair then left going upstairs.
Kathryn swallowed relaxing for a moment it felt good to finally be freed.

Looking up she spotted something that made her heart skip a beat, Ally's phone sat on the table all she had to do was grab it and delete the footage her hell would be over. With difficulty she pushed herself up and weakly stumbled over to it she pressed on it trying to find the footage only to discover it was locked.
'Damn, damn, damn it!' she hissed under her breath.
'I cant believe how quick you were to disobey after Id shown you such kindness.' Ally hissed coldly standing in the door way drumming her long red nails on the frame.
Kathryn felt like she would faint.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 02:56 PM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Nice I loved that chapter, had a some variety a little enf, a little kindness to go along with the pain. Looks like more pain though due to her last action.
Old 03-16-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
Fae

Thank you jklivin your reviews keep this alive. Ally can be a kind mistress but naturally if Kathryn is going to be disobedient Ally will be cruel.

C8

Ally grabbed the phone then her black bag she dragged Kathryn through the house into the garage. The blonde was in a state of shock and barely registered what was going on until she saw she was tied in a star shape position to the metal wrack that hung on the grey concrete wall. Once again her heart begun to race as she wondered what her angry mistress had in store for her and her arms ached once more.
‘I was going to run you a nice relaxing bath but obviously you prefer being treated like worthless slut, so be it.’ Ally barked then left and for a while Kathryn thought that she would be left to hang there naked all day in nothing but her stockings.
Ally returned to Kathryn’s surprise carrying a long green hose and toilet brush.
‘Mistress please Im sorry I promise to be good.’ Kathryn squealed realising the horror of her situation.

‘Silence slut!’ Ally barked before turning the hose on the stream of freezing cold water struck her body her nipples quickly stood to attention as did the hair on the back of her neck.
Kathryn screamed and tugged at her binds trying to at least shield herself a bit but she couldnt it wasnt possible her mistress then approached and scrubbed down her body with the toilet brush. The rough bristles making her skin red scratching it and causing her pain Kathryn felt disgusted as she felt it between her legs she wanted it to end.
Ally scrubbed every inch of her down including her face to Kathryn’s horror who could do nothing but beg and scream and accept her punishment. When Ally was done she turned off the hose and set down the toilet brush. Kathryn was shivering with pain and cold as Ally went into her bag bringing out a purple flogger she smacked it off her pets body paying particular attention to her breasts and thighs the blonde flinched and swallowed trying to distract herself to no avail.

When Ally was done Kathryn’s usually tanned body had gone a reddish pink colour perhaps due to the cold the bristles or the flogger. Her blonde hair dripping wet she cried quietly staring at Ally her emerald eyes twinkling.
‘Thank you mistress.’ she said shivering hoping to please her.
Ally didnt respond she did however go for a towel and dried Kathryn, the blonde was grateful for this kindness and gave her mistress a small smile. The raven haired woman dried in between her legs but Kathryn soon noticed her hand was lingering her eyes widened as she discovered that Ally was rubbing her clit.
‘M-Mistress.’ Kathryn whimpered feeling her hips twitch involuntarily Ally smirked at this.
‘You like that? Did you picture me doing this when you were touching yourself in the bath? Answer honestly slut.’ Ally said firmly.

Kathryn bit her lower lip as Ally slid a finger up into her and let out a moan.
‘Yes, I did I pictured you touching m-me mistress.’ Kathryn admitted with a blush.
‘How long have you been picturing me touching your greedy cunt?’ Ally smirked as the blonde continued to buck her hips she slid a second finger into her.
‘Oh god!’ Kathryn moaned again trying to get Ally deeper in. ‘Since I saw your handcuffs on Jess’s headboard I imagined you using them on m-me but Id never been fucked by a woman before mistress.’ she explained.
Ally raised her eye brow at her words as she continued to thrust her fingers into the desperate blonde who was bucking her hips frantically.
‘You want me to fuck you?’ Ally smirked.
Kathryn moaned and nodded licking her lips.
‘Yes mistress!’ she admitted in a loud moan, Ally stopped and with drew her fingers before the blonder could come to climax.

Ally undid her wrist binds but left her ankle ones intact.
‘All fours now it’s your place pet.’ she smirked once again going into her black bag Kathryn complied as she docilely got onto all fours on the concrete floor. She couldnt see what her mistress was doing but soon enough she found out Kathryn found herself on all fours naked on a wet concrete floor wearing a ring gag. Ally stood before her still wearing her husband’s shirt yet with the addition of a strapon. She smirked stroking the vibrator.
‘So long you have teased me with those plump glossy lips of yours I bet when you suck David’s cock he cums in seconds.’ she laughed.
Kathryn swallowed as best she could staring up at Ally who grabbed her hair and forced the strapon into her mouth.
‘I want you to suck me like you would him bitch I want you to earn me fucking that cunt. Understood?!’ Ally snapped.

Kathryn stared up at her mistress the strapon in her mouth she nodded and quickly set to task sucking just as she did for David. Staring at her husbands shirt as she sucked she could almost forget her predicament part of her was still horrified about her humiliation the other part was enjoying it.
‘No, no, look up at me.’ Ally instructed patting her cheek.
Kathryn looked up staring into her mistresses icey blue eyes as she continued her task Ally bit her lip this time enjoying the look in the blondes eyes and feeling the strapon pushing against her wet cunt she let out a moan and buried her fingers in the blondes damp hair.
‘Fuck yes!’ Ally cried out running her fingers through the blondes hair watching those glossy plump lips sliding up and down the vibrator it was beautiful, it was perfect.

Ally growled she grabbed Kathryn’s hair forcing the vibrator from her mouth.
‘You’ve more than earnt this.’ she hissed freeing Kathryn from her binds she again grabbed her by the hair and forced her to bend over the car bonnet.
Kathryn let out a yelp as she was flung on the cold metal she gripped down and quickly spread herself desperate to have the young woman take her. Ally quickly rammed the slick vibrator up the blondes cunt bucking her hips furiously. Kathryn screamed and moaned drooling due to her cock gag she pushed back against the cock taking it completely up her. Ally showed her no mercy spanking her red backside and thrusting into her keeping her in a firm position.

‘You truly thought you were better than me didnt you? That no matter how nice I was you could look down your nose at me? Not so high and mighty now are we?’ she smirked.
Kathryn moaned in pleasure and shook her head pushing back against the vibrator and wiggling her ass wanting more.
Ally smirked and growled giving her backside another slap the blonde came to climax drawing her nails down the car bonnet she screamed. The raven haired woman smirked and decided to take her a second time just to be thorough. Both were breathless by the time Ally had finished Kathryn slumped to the floor as Ally sat on the edge of the car.
‘I hope that was everything you were hoping for pet.’ Ally ran her hand through her hair then removed her strapon she headed back to the house and gestured with her hand for Kathryn to follow. The blonde made to get up but Ally shook her head.
‘No. Crawl.’ Ally instructed walking in a head of her.
Kathryn sighed and crawled back in still wearing her gag.
Old 03-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #20
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

If I keep getting rewarded with excellent chapters then I'm all in! I look forward to your updates thank you.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:32 PM   #21
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
If I keep getting rewarded with excellent chapters then I'm all in! I look forward to your updates thank you.
For as long as I get reviews I'll do my best to keep impressing with updates

C8

Ally was sitting on the sofa when Kathryn came crawling in she tossed the highheels back to Kathryn and nodded for her to put them on which she did.
‘Im going for a nice bath now and I want you to tidy this place up then make me some lunch. Come kneel.’ she gestured to the floor in front of her and Kathryn obeyed.
Ally went to the kitchen she lifted a green apron and returned slipping it onto her slave and tying it for her. Being that she was still naked beneath it her breasts bulged but at least she was a little more covered up though she didnt feel any less humiliated even after her recent orgasm high.
Kathryn nodded obediently she couldnt answer due to her gag it was her only way of responding though it was quite obvious her mistress was still cross for her earlier behaviour.
‘Get to work then bitch.’ Ally patted her cheek then went upstairs going for a bath.

Kathryn cleaned the house she’d never did it naked though she actually found it quite exciting she was enjoying Ally’s domination far more than she was letting on. The heels were killing her though other than that she was content. She made her mistress cheese and pasta preparing it on a table for her with a glass of juice for her when she returned from bathing. Ally raised her eye brows when she entered to find Kathryn on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor her lunch waiting for her and her phone sitting beside the plate untouched.
‘Im impressed.’ Ally purred sitting down she begun to eat whilst watching her slave clean happily.
‘But naturally you will still be punished dear.’ she informed.
Kathryn looked up at her sadly stopping cleaning for a moment.

Ally smirked.
‘Now dont give me that look pet you should not have disobeyed me.’ she told her firmly. ‘Once you’ve done the floor I want you to clean my shoes.’ she clicked her high latex heels. ‘with your tongue.’
Kathryn looked up at her with wide eyes to ask if she was being serious.
‘Dont worry dear I’ll remove your gag.’ Ally explained then finished her lunch and went to watch some tv.
Kathryn finished her cleaning and was washing the dishes from Ally’s lunch, the young woman herself though watching tv did treat herself to a long look at the blonde’s pink ass as she finished cleaning up. She returned to her mistress and knelt at her feet staring at her Ally smiled softly and cupped her chin making her look into her eyes for a long time. The look they shared seemed to give more away than words about their relationship.

The raven haired woman undid the ring gag from her pet Kathryn let out a sound of relief as she could finally relax her jaw she pursed her lips rubbing them together.
‘Thank you mistress.’ she said after so long without speaking.
Ally gave a nod of approval her eyes darted towards her shoes.
‘You know what to do pet.’ Ally switched off the tv and lifted the newspaper as Kathryn’s tongue worked on her shoes for the next hour. She grinned brightly when she looked down seeing the blondes head bobbing up and down.
‘Very good slave, thats enough.’ she said once the hour was up.
‘You may now start writing out, “Im a naughty disobedient slut who needs spanking” one thousand times.’ she informed her.
‘Yes mistress.’ Kathryn went to the kitchen table with a pad and pen she begun writing out her lines.

It took her time but after a few hours she finally finished it was getting dark outside now almost eight she hoped that she would not be forced to stand all night again. Ally came in and checked over work at which point Kathryn’s stomach grumbled and Ally remember she hadnt eaten.
‘I dont want you passing out on me.’ Ally informed and got her a bowl of cereal the blonde frowned as she was not given a spoon and her mistress placed it on the floor.
‘How am I supposed to eat it?’ she questioned.
‘How do you think?’ Ally rolled her eyes.
Kathryn frowned looking angry after all she had done Ally was still being a total bitch.
‘You cant be serious? For godsake Im a human being not a dog!’ she said angrily.
Ally narrowed her eyes she walked over to her and slapped her across the face. ‘You will do as you are commanded! Disobedient slut!’ she hissed.

Kathryn kicked the bowl away from her making Ally raise her eye brows.
‘Fine.’ Ally grabbed Kathryn by her collar dragging her to the garage once more. ‘Have it your way you can starve and lay here all night!’ she shouted forcing her back on the bonnet of the car.
Kathryn struggled this time but Ally bound her wrists to the wing mirrors ripping the apron from her.
‘Mistress please!’ Kathryn begged finding her breasts pressed against the cold metal she cried out feeling stupid for having snapped at Ally she should have known better.
‘Im sorry mistress!’ Kathryn sobbed as Ally moved away.
‘Silence you little slut! We’ll discuss your punishment tomorrow.’
Kathryn screamed as Ally slid a painfully large vibrator into her switching it on.
‘Leave it in there Or I swear you’ll pay. Good night Kathryn.’ she left slamming the door shut behind her as Kathryn sobbed onto the bonnet.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #22
dannyboi69

This keeps getting darker... which character would you most like to be?

limits: illegal, family, piss, pain, public, messy, and probably some other things I can't even imagine yet

KIK:tatdanman

Open to other suggestions!
dannyboi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:37 PM   #23
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboi69 View Post
This keeps getting darker... which character would you most like to be?
Yes the next part is not going to go well for Kathryn at all Ally will humiliate her pet further. I will reveal my part in this story by the end of it as promised.
Thanx for the review.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:54 PM   #24
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Best story I've read in a while.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #25
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Best story I've read in a while.
Im glad you are enjoying it
Thank you for the review another update will be along soon.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:23 AM   #26
luc89

Great story, keep it up. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Likes: cum, humiliation, pain, anal, oral, deepthroat, rimming, semi public, let's find out what else
Dislikes: piss, extreme pain, standing in a corner, scat
Limits: Public, family and friends, permanent damage, blood, pics and videos
luc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:22 AM   #27
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fae you continue to fulfill my reading pleasure. You are doing excellent work thank you!
Old 03-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #28
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Very good story! One of the best. I can't wait for the rest.

Last edited by thewilds; 03-17-2014 at 06:04 AM.
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:32 AM   #29
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Very good story! One of the best. I can't wait for the rest.
Thank you! Im very glad you are enjoying it I hope I continue to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Fae you continue to fulfill my reading pleasure. You are doing excellent work thank you!
It is my pleasure and as my number one reviewer I hope I can keep you impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luc89 View Post
Great story, keep it up. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Im glad your enjoying it here comes chapter nine

C9

It was easier than her first night being bent over her car bonnet Kathryn was still exceptionally uncomfortable her back ached as did her arms. Yet at least there was less pressure on her limbs she was awoken the next morning by feeling her backside stinging once more. Ally had clearly already begun her punishment. The blonde winced and squealed she’d did as her mistress commanded and kept the vibrator inside of her all night. Even Kathryn had to admit once she adjusted to the size she’d begun to enjoy the feeling.
‘Mistress?’ Kathryn called as Ally gave her a hard spanking with her bare hand.
‘Silence.’ Ally hissed with drawing the vibrator from the blonde she kept her pussy spread as she slammed her hand down causing the blonde to squeal.
This was not the preferred way to be woken and she wasnt sure how long her latest spanking continued when Ally had finished she freed her from the binds. Looking up she saw her mistress was wearing a black suit the jacket of course low cut and showing a ridiculous amount of cleavage yet it was a lot more than what she usually saw her wear.

Once more Kathryn’s backside was burning it was completely blood red she’d bit her lip and refused to cry this time. Ally grabbed the blonde by her collar dragging her back into the kitchen where another bowl of cereal sat waiting on the floor for her.
‘You will eat. We are going out and I dont want you to fall ill.’
This time the blonde had learned her lesson and she didnt need to be told twice due to how hungry she was. Kathryn had stumbled and fell to her knees lowering her face to the bowl she lapped up the cereal greedily her mistress watching with impassive features the daylight shone in revealing it must have been very early in the morning.
‘Good slut.’ Ally told her without much note of praise.
When she’d finished Ally lifted her bowl putting it in the sink.
‘Follow me, hands and knees.’ Ally confirmed and Kathryn crawled behind her following her up the stairs. The blonde crawled up and followed her mistress into the bed room seeing what was on the bed.

Ally had lay out a very short black skirt and a tank top that was far too tight. Kathryn recognised it as the outfit Ally had worn the first time they met. There and then the blonde had branded the girl a cheap slut and looked down her nose at her. Kathryn looked up at her mistress in confusion.
‘Dress.’ Ally commanded.
‘Th-these arent mine mistress.’ she pointed out but the look she received caused her to ask no further questions.
Kathryn slid on the short skirt it barely covered anything and the tank top was a hell of a lot more of a struggle due to how tight it was. She managed though and there she stood, tight pink tank top without a bra, short skirt with no underwear, stockings and ridiculously high heels. Ally did however take off the blonde collar though she’d left faint markings on her neck.
‘Come slut, we’re leaving.’
Kathryn followed her mistress she was shaking with fear as she went outside the front door she’d never felt so embarrassed.

‘Where are we going?’ the blonde rubbed her eyes as the day light assaulted them.
‘You’re a christian Kathryn and you have kept pushing me to join your ridiculous little church, Im complying to your wishes, we’re going to church.’ Ally smirked.
Kathryn stopped by the garden gate all the colour drained from her face she stared at her mistress in total horror she shook her head.
‘No mistress please, no dont make me.’ she clung to the garden gate she was dressed as a complete slut she would be humiliated.
Ally folded her arms staring back at her slave.
‘Fine go back inside I’ll show your little video off, I guess it’s just a matter of whats less humiliating, wearing clothing to your church, or having a video of you laying naked and touching yourself whilst moaning my name spread world wide.’ she said matter of factly.
Kathryn wanted to cry but she followed her mistress down to church they didnt walk together Ally walked in front of her.

Then it happened Kathryn’s “friends” were all arriving entering the church ceremon they did most days. Snobs, stuck up, they looked down their nose at most people Ally in particular she was much younger barely wore any clothes she was shameless. Yet today when she arrived in her black low cut suit they blinked staring at her wordlessly.
‘Morning ladies.’ Ally smirked she’d never entered the church before and it seemed they were waiting for her to burst into flames as she passed the threshold.
Next they saw Kathryn their jaws dropped the blonde’s face was bright red her eyes were lowered, her nipples poking out due to the cold she kept her hands by her to side to stop her skirt from blowing up.
‘Morning.’ Kath muttered to them passing as quickly as she could she joined Ally on a bench near the back wincing as her sore backside was pressed on the wooden bench.

The other women, their husbands, just general church goers entered and everyone seemed to be muttering and glancing up the back towards Kathryn who kept staring at the floor trying to hold back tears of humiliation. She’d never been so publicly exposed before it was horrifying the way everyone seemed to be eyeing her up. When the priest entered he stopped by the bench with Kathryn and Ally he leant down and whispered to her.
‘Is everything okay Kathryn?’ he asked with concern.
The blonde nodded without opening her mouth from fear of bursting into tears whilst her mistress stared icily infront of her without breaking eye contact.
The priest frowned and nodded as he went up and took his position before beginning to preach of course Ally was bored she wasnt religious. Kathryn was trying not to cry whether due to the pain or humiliation wasnt clear and everyone else kept staring back at her and muttering.

It finished earlier than usual the priest had gave up trying to keep the attention of the fellow church goers they all seemed to be whispering and staring at the blonde.
‘Follow me home pet I think thats enough punishment for one day perhaps you will think twice before trying to cross me again.’
Ally stood up and left first not staying to hear the rest of the mutters she couldnt really care less about what they thought of her or Kathryn. Kathryn tried to follow as best she could through the crowd she could feel the eyes upon her watching her and judging her. She couldnt blame them she had came to church in a mini skirt, stockings, high heels, a tight top and no underwear. It was obvious she deserved to be mocked for her dress sense so there was no point in trying to regain any dignity as people shoved into her. Walking back up the road towards her home Kathryn hugged her arms around herself her feet were killing her due to the high heels and she ended up tripping on an uneven part of the road falling down hard on all fours. She ripped her stockings and her knees were bleeding the wind caught her skirt and revealed her freshly spanked ass to the entire town.

‘She should be ashamed of herself.’
‘Utter disgrace that woman.’
‘Parading around in public like a street whore.’
‘Can you believe she entered a church dressed like that?! Utterly disgusting!’
Kathryn heard all of these whispered, hissed or spoken loudly as she remained kneeling on the rough road. Her knees bleeding and there didnt seem much point in trying to hide her spanked backside any more as tears of pure humiliation spilled down her cheeks she didnt think she’d ever find the strength to get back up and none of her so called friends were intending to help her. Not when they could keep making fun of her.
Old 03-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #30
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you Fae, great chapter nothing more embarrassing than to be paraded in front of the same judgmental group she use to be a part of.

Advertisements
Kink Talk