Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-11-2014, 11:01 AM   #1
Fae

Default Punishing Kathryn

Ally had started dating Jessica a few weeks back and Jessica had no idea why. Ally was a slender well curved eighteen year old girl, she was beautiful. Fair skin, long dark hair and sharp blue eyes. She always wore tight revealing clothes, it was obvious what people would call a girl like her, her upper back and lower thigh were tattooed with celtic symbols. Ally was sexy and confident. Jessica didnt know why she had befriended her let alone slept with her as she was anything but sexy anything but confident but Ally was helping to bring it out of her. She made Jessica blossom and soon the plain looking slightly over-weight girl began to change. Kathryn didnt like it. Kathryn was Jessica’s mother a tall blonde beautician. She had plump lips and an hour glass figure, she had raised her daughter on her own till she met her second husband, she was a cold woman. Went to church once a week with her husband, and since she’d married him seven years ago she’d slept with no one else.

Kathryn had no problem with her daughter dating a man or a woman but there was just something about Ally. Something dangerous, poisonous even and Kathryn just couldnt trust her the sooner the young woman left her daughter’s life the better. Thing’s were not going to be that easy though. It was true Ally had no reason to befriend Jessica they seemed to be great friends but the relationship was confusing. The reason was this, Ally liked to break ice queen’s it was a hobby of hers to make certain women or men submit.
‘Morning babe.’ Ally grinned brightly entering the kitchen kissing Jessica’s cheek. Kathryn and her husband David sat at the other side of the table, Kathryn rolled her eyes seeing Ally was wearing a very short night shirt. David pretended to read the paper as he watched Ally reach up for the cereal he got a glimpse of her peachy backside.

Kathryn growled in annoyance and turned to her husband.
‘Im heading to work I can drop you and Jess at the train station now if you like?’ she offered trying to get both her and her husband away from Ally.
Ally laughed as Jessica kissed her neck, David turned his attention to Kathryn and nodded. ‘Yeah that would be good.’ David’s work took him into London alot and he’d promised to take his step daughter with him on his next trip.
Jess frowned though as she remained snuggled against Ally as she ate her cereal.
‘No I want to stay with Ally a bit longer she’s not even got her stuff together yet.’ she pointed out but Ally quickly shook her head.
‘It’s fine babe I’ll lock up and then I’ll see you in a week.’ she leant up kissing her lips.

Ally then went to David and leant in hugging him giving him a perfect glimpse down her night shirt she was naked beneath it and he could see her perky curvy breasts. ‘See you when you get back David.’ she beamed brightly then left heading up to Jess’s room.
Kathryn had never wanted to slap anyone more but still she drove her husband and daughter to the airport in a good mood that at least she wouldnt need to see Ally for a week. Her day seemed to fly past after that and she loved it she’d planned her night go home and have a relaxing bath and an early night which she did. Kathryn slipped out of her beautician’s uniform and into a hot bubble bath she closed her eyes completely relaxing feeling the water sooth her muscles and release her tension. Soon she felt her hands wandering stroking her thighs as she lay in the water she soon succumbed to her needs letting her fingers slip between between her legs.

Kathryn moaned as she begun to circle her clit with her fingers she lay teasing herself enjoying the freedom she had the other hand ran to her breasts cupping and squeezing them. She moaned again then slid two fingers into herself stroking her other walls she surprised herself as she called out Ally’s name coming to climax.
‘Now that really is beautiful.’ Ally smirked softly leaning against the door frame of the bath room holding her phone up as she videoed Kathryn her eyes gleaming with dark satisfaction.
Kathryn’s emerald eyes flashed open as she stared at the woman half her age not only watching her but recording her in pure horror.
Fae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
Fae

C2
Ally stepped forward wearing a very short tartan skirt and tight black tank top her high heels clicking against the floor. She sat on the edge of the bath and tapped her phone.
‘And saved.’ she grinned brightly.
‘Get out of here! Now!’ Kathryn screamed.
Ally smirked and looked down at her.
‘Aw hunni no see what I just did it’s called gaining leverage. You might be some blonde beautician,’ she said mockingly knowing Kathryn was smart and far away from the stereotype and Ally knew this but she’d put up with the woman’s snide remarks about her dress sense for weeks so she didnt deserve her respect. ‘but Im sure even you know that the video I just took means that I have power over you.’

Kathryn was shaking with anger she closed her eyes knowing the young woman was right if the judgmental bitches at her church saw, or her family or anyone. She would be completely and utterly humiliated there would be no returning from it. A thirty six year old woman laying touching herself whilst fantasizing about her daughter’s girlfriend, it’d be her end.
‘What do you want?’ she hissed through gritted teeth.
‘Money?’ she growled.
Ally laughed in amusement she put her phone down her top into her bra and let her fingers run through the bath water taunting the blonde.
‘Nah, money is boring, Ive decided I will make you a deal sexy your husband and my girlfriend are gone for a week. During that time you will be my slave. You will be a good obedient girl and complete all my demands.’ she told her ruthlessly.

Ally was worse than Kathryn could have ever imagined she stared up at her in fear and disgust yet despite how hard she tried to deny it excitement too. It was such a conflict wondering how Ally would use her as her slave but she stared up at her angrily as she continued.
‘If you do this I will delete the video by the end of the week and you my sweet little flower will be free to live the rest of your life happily. No one need ever know that you like to get off touching yourself and dreaming of me.’ she smirked and Kathryn blushed furiously.
There was no reason in denying it Ally had caught her red handed the older woman swallowed and felt tears sting her eyes the woman she hated more than anyone, who she feared was taking her husband and was corrupting her daughter was now her mistress. Or she’d lose all of her dignity and respect.
‘Fine.’ Kathryn hissed quietly feeling a red hot tear of humiliation slip free.

This did NOT impress Ally she let her hand go to one of Kathryn’s breasts and pinch her nipple hard making her scream in pain.
‘Try again I want you to convince me how happy you are to be my little pet and why dont you try calling me mistress, since Ive came into your life you’ve looked down your nose at me. It’s time you learned some respect.’ she pinched her nipple again with her long red nails making Kathryn grip on the sides of the bath.
‘S-sorry, I am happy to be your slave mistress I am yours.’ she felt both aroused and sickened by her position.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Fae

C3

Kathryn had been giving the privacy to dry herself and been told by Ally to meet her in the living room. Ally didnt acknowledge her entering which partly lead the older woman to believe what had previously taken place in the bathroom had been a crazy dream. She was wrong of course the young woman crossed over her long snowy legs smirking.
‘Get me a vodka and tonic.’ Ally ordered Kathryn still refusing her, her gaze.
Kathryn sighed and went to get them both a drink she returned and Ally took her glass sipping from it.
‘We have a problem. Dear you are wearing clothes and I dont remember giving you permission.’ Ally informed sternly.
‘But-’ Kathryn stared at Ally she had at least had some modesty beneath the water but to be completely naked before the young woman.

‘Ally please I dont want too.’ she said in a huffy and pleading tone.
Ally rolled her eyes she leant over the sofa and brought a black leather bag onto her lap. ‘Kathryn one you did not come to me appropriately. Two you have not yet did as I commanded. Both are bad enough but you have also forgotten to call me mistress. Now I suggest you take of your clothes and put this on.’ she tossed a leather collar at her feet.
‘That’s a dog collar.’ Kathryn frowned but she was scared of what Ally would do. ‘Mistress.’ she added.
‘It’s my little bitches collar.’ Ally smirked. ‘Now hurry pet I dont have all day.’
Kathryn stood up blowing her jaws in exasperation she made to leave but Ally cleared her throat making her stop.
‘What now mistress?’ Kathryn asked turning back to her.

Ally laughed in amusement at her oh she was going to enjoy knocking this stuck up bitch down a peg or two.
‘I want you to strip in front of me I want to see that body properly.’
Kathryn found herself frozen for a moment before she shakily took of the fitted size ten shirt she then took her trousers off. Ally’s features had quickly slid into a smirk the woman hadnt chosen to wear underwear clearly she was even more desperate to get the young woman between her legs than even she had imagined.
Kathryn stood staring at Ally completely naked she awkwardly crossed her arms across her chest in shame. For a few moments she stood still but remembering the collar she jumped like she received an electric shock.

Kathryn quickly reached down to the floor scrambling for the collar in fear that she would receive a greater punishment she didnt want to suffer more than necessary.
‘Im sorry mistress.’ she said her hands shaking as she stood naked in her own living room trying to place a collar around her throat to please her mistress, her owner.
Ally laughed finding this quite amusing she stood up and walked over to her pet she stopped her and took the collar from her. ‘Not at all pet.’ she played with the collar in her hands a smirk on her face as she slowly circled the blonde she then stood behind her Kathryn swallowed feeling the raven haired woman’s eyes burn through her back.
‘On your knees.’ Ally instructed. ‘And I want those knees spread as far a part as you can get with your hands placed behind your head.’
Kathryn nodded and quickly complied to her demands she got on her knees parting her legs feeling the cold air hit her exposed pussy for the first time she placed her hands behind her head.

Ally smirked watching the older woman do as she was commanded oh this was going to be a treat the ultimate act of revenge she couldnt have wished for a better turn out. Slowly Ally crouched behind her she ran her hands up Kathryn’s thighs with a smirk they ran up her hips and waist Ally bit her lip at the feel of her quivering submissive body. The collar still clutched in her right hand was also dragged across her tanned flesh. Ally ‘s hands traveled to her breasts she played with them also forcing the cold metal buckle of the collar to press against her nipples. Kathryn remained still her hands on her head accepting her treatment she jumped slightly as the leather of the collar was lightly whipped against her torso as Ally grabbed it and dragged it up every inch of her upper body to her throat where she buckled it doing it just one loop too tight to cause a little asphyxiation.

The young woman gave her a gentle pat on her ass as reward for her being such an obedient slut. She then walked back over to the sofa sitting down and crossing her long legs she observed Kathryn as though in some deep thought.
‘Stand pet.’
Old 03-12-2014, 07:26 AM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my what a great start I enjoyed reading and looking forward to more soon.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:56 AM   #5
Fae

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Oh my what a great start I enjoyed reading and looking forward to more soon.
Im glad you like it I wasnt going to continue due to lack of review but you have convinced me
Old 03-13-2014, 09:57 AM   #6
Fae

C4
Kathryn stood as commanded lowering her hands to her sides she looked at the younger girl sitting before her observing her like a piece of meat. Ally laughed she got up and slowly walked over to Kathryn who felt like crying. Not just because she was a slave not just because she was standing naked in her own living room. It was because Ally was so much younger than her she could just hear the taunting in her head. She knew that the little bitch was vicious she had no mercy. Ally circled her once more she grabbed her backside hard making Kathryn jump letting out a squeal.
‘You are much older than me dear, but I actually think you’ve a damn good body for your years. We’re going to have a lot of fun this week but first we must repair a part of your body that bothers me.’ she growled angrily.

Kathryn’s breath caught in her throat as Ally grabbed her the collar squeezing her throat not helping, but she did remain quiet until she finished.
‘What is that mistress?’ she queried.
Ally walked back over to the sofa sitting down. ‘First I want you to go and fetch me your highest heels and stockings Im not so bad am I dear? Im letting you be dressed a little.’
Kathryn swallowed and nodded doing as she was told.
‘Yes mistress.’ she went up the stairs and trembling slid on black thigh high stockings and black stiletto heels which she usually never wore because they were so hard to walk in. Seeing her Ally’s eyes widened a little and she licked her lips but regained her composure.
‘Well done pet now as I said I have problem, that ass of yours I think it needs to be made very, very red.’ she smirked.

Kathryn didnt know if she was relieved she wouldnt need to place pressure on her feet any longer or that she was scared of what Ally had in mind.
‘First bend over and touch your toes I want a proper look and it’s only fair as Ive saw your husbands eyes all over me. And spread those legs apart I want to see your cunt too slut.’ she smirked.
Kathryn felt her heart beat increase she wanted to scream at Ally to hurt her but she’d pay for it. It was best to comply to the girl’s wishes so she bent over very slowly her hands passing her stocking clad legs as she touched the tip of her shiny leather shoes. Ally slid onto the floor and crawled closer to her Kathryn could feel Ally’s hot breath on her cunt she screamed out in pain as the young woman dug her long talon like nails into her ass cheeks drawing them down leaving scarlet lines. Ally bit her lip in hunger.

The dark haired woman shifted in closer her lips practically on the older womans cunt but not yet no Kathryn was to be punished not to be rewarded.
‘Have you ever received a spanking?’ Ally whispered kissing her inner thigh from behind.
Kathryn swallowed gripping on the tiptoes of her shoes.
‘My f-first husband he- used to do something similar and another of my boyfriends.’ she told her both shakily and quietly.
Ally laughed in amusement once more and nodded laying back looking at the bent over woman.
‘Then congratulations Kathryn because today Im going to give you a long hard spanking, you will be positioned over my lap. And I want you to beg me first because we know how much you have fantasized about it.’

Last edited by Fae; 03-14-2014 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:00 AM   #7
Fae

I appreciate reviews
Also if you'd have any ways you'd like to see the naughty Kathryn punished you are welcome to suggest being that this story is only half fiction it'd be appreciated.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #8
Master.
Distinguished Member

Great story! What do you mean by half fiction?
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #9
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

So happy you continued very nice follow up chapter. The half fiction has me intrigued as to what part actually happened very erotic.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:32 AM   #10
Fae

Half fiction yes and when the story comes to it's ending I will reveal all for now all that needs to be said is Kathryn is based on a real woman who is now a good friend of mine.

C5

Kathryn swallowed watching the young woman before her who was staring at her expectantly.
'Please spank me mistress.' She said quietly.
Ally rolled her eyes not remotely impressed she went into her little black bag retrieving shiny metal clamps. Kathryn watched wide eyed as the young woman reached over attaching them to her nipples she cried out in pain. She'd only vaguely been sure of what those clamps were and where they were going she had never wore such things before and the pinch of pain and pleasure caused her to moisten between her legs.

Ally stared at her angrily. 'Now do as you were asked properly or things will get worse slut!' She roared.
Kathryn nodded balling her hands into fists. 'Please mistress! Please mistress Ally spank me I need it, its all I want I've been thinking about it for so long. Punish me so I can learn my place mistress.' She trembled hoping she'd done enough.
Ally remained still for a moment but then her face cracked into a soft smile and she gave a nod of approval.
'Excellent my pet now come I want you to bend over my lap so we can give that ass of yours what it needs.' She sat back smoothing her short plaited skirt over. It only just covered the top of her thighs and no more still she was in a far superior position to the older blonde in nothing but highheels, stockings and nipple clamps.

Kathryn crawled over to her, she bent over the girls lap and felt her soft toned thighs beneath her. Truth be told she'd often thought about touching those taunting legs running her hands up the creamy white flesh to the tattoo on her thigh. Ally stroked the blondes hair as she got comfortable her bare ass in the air. 'I want you to thank me for each one okay pet?' Her hand went to her nipples lightly tugging on the clamps.
'Yes mistress.' Kathryn responded staring at the floor.
When she finished Ally begun spanking her with her hand. Kathryn yelped at first but remembered to thank her for each one she felt humiliated to the very core yet it excited her even more knowing the young woman, her daughter's girlfriend, had complete control of her.

After she hit the fifty mark Kathryn's ass was bright pink and stinging. Ally stopped and Kathryn relaxed hoping that would be the end of it. This wasn't the case she couldn't see what Ally was doing only hear the sound of her rummaging through her bag. One of her hands had remained on her backside rubbing it gently which the older woman was actually grateful for.
'I want you to put your thumb in your mouth now dear, and prepare yourself.' Ally instructed.
Kathryn felt her stomach drop but did as asked slipping her thumb in her mouth as Ally ran something hard over the back of her stocking covered thighs. The young woman held a paddle in her hand with a dark smirk on her pale features.

For the next hour she slammed the paddle down on the older womans tanned ass until it was blood red. Kathryn screamed in agony her highheels scratching the wooden floor. Ally would only ever speak to remind her how much she deserved to be punished. Kathryn was in hysterics and begging as she kept her thumb in her mouth. Her face was soaking with tears she thought she might even pass out from the pain. Never had she been given such a spanking in all her life she was a trembling mess and regretted ever having been rude to the young woman. Ally finally came to a stop she gently stroked her backside feeling the heat radiate off her skin.
'Thank you mistress.' Kathryn swallowed wanting nothing more than to collapse in a heap.
'Good girl Kathryn that was very good. Now then.' She carefully helped the older woman up.
'This is only the beginning of our fun my little flower.' she let a finger gently trace her burning hot backside.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:44 AM   #11
willingmale
Distinguished Member

Really great story, can't wait for the next part

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #12
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter looking forward to each installment until the end is revealed!
Old 03-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #13
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Yeah this is a really really great story. One of the best I've read.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #14
Fae

Thank you for all the reviews! They really encourage me to keep telling the story.

C6
Ally admired her work the sweetest of joys for so long she’d put up with the snobby old bitches snide remarks, her looking down her nose at her. Many people did and Ally didnt take it to heart she knew what she was as well as anyone but she tried hard to get this woman to like her. Yet time after time she’d threw it in her face whilst her husband oggled her Kathryn had remained as snide as ever so up herself. Seeing the prideful woman now bent over in a humiliating position with a spanked ass was perfect she could see her tears drip onto the wooden floor. It was late now and after several moments of admiration Ally smiled.

‘Well love time for bed.’ she announced causing Kathryn to let out a trembling sigh of relief beginning to head up the stairs.
Ally raised an eye brow she followed roughly grabbing the blondes hair and dragging her back to the living room.
‘I didnt say “you” were going to bed slut!’ Ally barked and shoved her to the floor.

Kathryn let out a yelp of pain as she slid across the rug on the floor causing carpet burn on her knees and her hands.
‘Im sorry mistress.’ she cried in pain as Ally retrieved a silky black blindfold and slid it over Kathryn’s eyes blocking her vision.
‘Up slut!’ Ally grabbed her wrist dragging her up off the ground before she could properly gauge what was going on the blonde found her hands were cuffed over the curtain pole above her head. It took a few seconds for Kathryn to realise that her exposed position was half the problem she was by the window right at it anyone could see her hanging there naked. It was the choice of exposing her breasts and pussy or her spanked ass.She’d no idea if Ally had shut the blinds or not, if she hadnt she’d be the talk of her quiet neighbourhood.

‘No, no, n-no Ally! Ally please! Ally please Im begging you dont do this fucking please! Mistress Im begging dont do this!’ she cried and screamed frantically tugging at her cuffs but it was no use.
‘Oh shut up you used up old slut!’ Ally slapped her stinging red ass again making the blonde fall silent. ‘You will stay here by this window whether you are visible to your snobby neighbours or not hey lets keep that one a surprise.’ she laughed in amusement. ‘Now if you dont mind I need some sleep we have a busy week a head of us you will stay here and think about what you have done. Goodnight Kathryn.’ Ally purred and grabbed her hair once more she leant in and kissed her girlfriend’s mother hungrily biting her lower lip and sucking hard.
The raven haired young woman then flicked of the light switch leaving.

Kathryn sobbed silently her lip was numb from the bite, her ass stung and she was completely terrified that she was going to be spotted. The clamps on her nipples werent helping matters either all she had wanted was to have a nice relaxing bath. So much for that she was now hanging by her window practically naked with her worst enemy controlling her. It was horrifying, it was sick, she felt like dying of shame and she had never been more turned on in her life. Ally made her furious and feel completely degraded but she was so wet part of her even wanted to get caught in this compromising position. The other half didnt simply because she wanted to see what else Ally would do to her she’d never felt more alive.

Ally entered Jessica’s parents room flicking on the light switch she ran her fingers across the wall her eyes soaking up the room. She put on the radio listening to Power and Control as she stripped out of her clothing then went to the blondes dressing table picking up a bottle of perfume spraying it on her wrists she inhaled the scent that intoxicated her nostrils for so long it was sweet and smelt how Kathryn always did. Ally walked over to Kathryn’s closet she went through her clothing and her underwear smirking at what she found eventually getting her hands on a vibrator.

‘Oooh kinky girl indeed.’ she said with approval and sucked on it letting out a soft moan she placed it back in the drawer then grabbed, a sports shirt that belonged to Kathryn’s husband she slid into it then into their bed purposefully choosing the blonde’s side she fell asleep whilst the woman in question was forced to stand in her highheels hands above her head all night.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #15
Shibari
getDare Sweetheart

Ohhh I like, great story

Rope, Shibari/kinbaku.

I kiss my enemies lips, while I dance in the flames of the devil, worship the Dominant that guides while I suffer at His feet.
Shibari is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk