Comment your wedgie experiences
Add dares/ dare ideas
^.^ thanks
KinkyCatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 03:49 AM   #2
Hawkwarrior
Account Banned

Default Wedgies- add your own stories and dare ideas

Hi, just wanted to post a story, hope I'm not stepping on your toes.
BTW this is all true

I'm not very popular at my school, I don't know why. I mean I'm athletic, smart, not bad looking, and I try to be nice, but anyway this is what happened to me and my friend Ben.

I walked into the bathroom, first day of school, and I was a freshman. I knew I was going to get a few wedgies today, that's why I had chosen a pair of old white briefs. As I walked in Ben trailing behing I was grabbed by two seniors, both tall and muscular. One of them pushed my head between his legs and grabbed the back of my waistband. He gave a short tug, just enough to get the waistband poking out and then with the force of a freight train, yanked my underwear up to my shoulder blades. I gave a yell that was stopped when the senior squeezed his legs together. I heard another yell and knew Ben was getting the same treatment. Suddenly I was picked up and carried to a stall and given a swirlie. The toilets had just been cleaned which was good, but the disinfectant burned my skin. Then he hung me from two hooks that were on the inside of the stall door. The hooks looked like this | | by my leg holes.

That's only a little of the story I will post more if I get some feedback.
Hawkwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:31 AM   #3
Hawkwarrior
Account Banned

Default Wedgies- add your own stories and dare ideas

Okay onto part two. I'm going to slow it down a bit because this is going very fast

The senior stopped to look at me as I squirmed, I could feel the rough fabric going up my ass, then he took a roll of duck tape out of his brocket and tied my hands and feet.
"You're going to be a good little slave, got it?" He said patting my cheeks.
I nodded and he put a piece of duck tape on my mouth.
"If you're late to class, just say Jackson got me and you'll be fine, have fun!"
He turned and left, closing the door after him. I groaned into the tape as I listened to the other senior finish up with Ben. I used my tongue to push tape off my mouth.
"Ben?" I called when the noises had stopped. In a few seconds Ben replied.
"Yeah?" He replied in a strangled voice. I wriggled and tried to find some slack in the tape, but eventually gave up. Just then the school bell rang.
"I can't get down,"
"I can't either," Ben said back. "Someone is going to have to rip their underwear, but I can't I wore sports briefs and they are really stretchy." I bounced up and down and groaned as I came down.
"Holy shit Ben, I'm going to start bleeding!"
"Come on Noah, keep going!" I bounced again and heard a rip, I kept going until my underwear ripped and I fell to the ground.
"Ben, now what?" I asked.
"Just roll over here and I'll untie your hands. I rolled on the ground under the stall wall over to him and raised my hands. He ripped the tape off and then I ripped it off my feet. Standing up I grabbed his legs and pulled a bit.
"Hey, stop!" Ben yelled. I stopped and helped him down.

That's all for now, but I'll keep going.
Hawkwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgies