Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How do you want this story to continue? You may select more than one option.
More male/female sex content. 65 58.04%
More of the traditional truth or dare/sleepover content. 51 45.54%
More mystery/horror content. 27 24.11%
Introduce one or more new characters. 19 16.96%
Kill off one or more of the main characters. 16 14.29%
End the story as soon as possible. 6 5.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2014, 02:47 AM   #106
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 29: The Game Concludes - For Now

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Tim finished his session with Kirsty and removed his condom.

Amy saw that there was plenty of semen in it. She had plans for all that later. She watched as Tim put the used condom on the table and Kirsty’s third choice of partner, Luke, Stripped off.

Luke, being in the same year group as the girls at school looked a bit embarrassed at having to strip off in front of them but he was cheered on by his brother.

Amy realised that Luke and Kirsty would have to face each other at school every day and that might be even more humiliating for Kirsty. She had one more trick up her sleeve, though.

As Luke was about to enter Kirsty, with his condom-covered penis, Kirsty closed her eyes in anticipation.

“Yay,” Liam called out as Luke’s penis started to disappear into Kirsty’s crack, “My brother’s no longer a virgin.”

Amy looked at Becky, who was grimacing.

Amy knew that Bex had a thing for Luke and that she would be devastated watching her crush fucking her best friend. Amy slipped her phone from her jeans pocket and, while everyone was busy watching the spectacle taking place in front of them, she snapped a few pictures of Kirsty and Luke in coitus. She slipped the phone back in her pocket, unnoticed by anyone else.

Within seconds of entering Kirsty, Luke groaned and shot his load. He looked disappointed but Kirsty looked relieved. Luke reluctantly withdrew from Kirsty and shuffled off the bed.

“Condom?” Amy held out her hand.

“Oh, yeah.” Luke’s penis had almost reverted back to its flaccid state and the condom hung miserably. Luke pulled off the sheath and offered it to Amy.

Amy decided not to touch it and pointed at the table.

Luke followed her directions and placed the used condom beside the other two.

Chris was already prepped. While Luke was getting his end away, Chris had stripped off, taken a condom from the pack and had rolled it onto his erection. He climbed up onto the bed and guided his cock into Kirsty’s well-fucked cunt.

Kirsty had closed her eyes again and Amy took the opportunity to get a few more pictures of her being serviced. She waited until everyone was focussed on the coital action and then took her chance. She could use the pictures to either humiliate or, better still, blackmail Kirsty if needed.

Chris came inside Kirsty and withdrew from her. He removed the condom before getting off the bed and put the condom on the table. He quickly dressed again.

Kirsty lay on the bed, either expecting another service or too exhausted to move. She finally swung her legs off the bed and sat up. Everyone except Tim, who had to remain naked, were fully dressed. Kirsty slipped on her skirt and top and gave Amy a deadly stare. She then exchanged glances with Becky. “Okay, Bex,” she said, “Truth or dare?”

“It has to be truth, I’m afraid,” Becky said.

“How did you feel when Luke fucked me?” Kirsty asked. She got up off the bed and stared out of the window as if she didn’t want to see Becky’s face.

“Devastated,” Becky said, looking at Luke. “I wanted to be his first.”

“I’m sorry,” Kirsty said, still staring out of the window.

“Me too.” Luke put his arm round Becky.

Kirsty turned to face the others. “Your go, Bex.”

“Amy, truth or dare?” Becky had a tear in her eye as she said it.

“Truth,” Amy said.

“Are you happy?” Becky said, bluntly.

“Is that the question?” Amy asked.

“Yeah,” Becky said, “That’s my question. Are you happy with yourself?”

“I think so,” Amy said. Amy considered the pictures on her phone. She was more than happy with that.

“Thought so,” Becky said.

“Chris,” Amy said, “Truth or dare?”

“Er... dare?”

“I dare you to...” The ring on Amy’s pinkie finger started to tighten slightly, making it uncomfortable but not painful. She heard a voice in her head.

*“Amy, the wardrobe. Order him into the wardrobe. Naked. Five minutes.”*

Amy shook her head. She looked around at the others but it was obvious that no-one else had heard it.

*”Do it now, Amy!”*

“Yes, Sir,” she mumbled quietly. “Chris,” she said, louder, “I dare you to go into the wardrobe... naked... for five minutes.”

Chris looked at the wardrobe. “Sure,” he said, “No problem.” He quickly stripped of again, went over to the wardrobe, opened it and stepped inside.

Amy followed him and closed the door, locking him in. She took out her phone and started the five minute timer.

Everyone stood around waiting, some sighing, others mumbling.

“Well, this is interesting.” Tim said.

“What a ridiculous dare.” Becky added.

“I could have thought of a better one.” Kirsty concluded.

After five minutes, Amy opened the door. “Time up,” she said.

Chris did not come out.

“Chris?” Amy called. “Time up.”

No Chris appeared.

Becky padded over. “Chris-s-s,” she said. “Chrissy-Chris-Chris? You can come out. Don’t be shy.” She looked inside the wardrobe. “Chris?” She moved the clothes hangers across the rail, looked inside. “Chris?”

Becky finally came out again, looked at the others. “He’s gone,” she said, quietly. She turned to face Amy. “What have you done to him?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-23-2014 at 02:49 AM. Reason: spacing
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 02:17 PM   #107
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

This story is so interesting and unusual, a joy to read.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:09 PM   #108
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

This is by far the best story i have read on getdare.. Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #109
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic as usually sir
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:08 AM   #110
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 30: The Lure

Hopefully, this next chapter will answer a few of the questions you may have about what the hell has been going on in this story.

However, as someone once said (I think it was Johnny Nash) There are more questions than answers.

CHAPTER THIRTY

As he pondered on his life, the young Edward retrieved Melanie’s clothes from the tube chamber and took them into his underground room. He laid them down on the bed and felt the phone in her jeans pocket. Removing it, he could not resist the urge to scan through it. Did she have any interesting photos, texts or emails stored on it? He wondered how long his current rejuvenation would last.

He went through the photo gallery, which was mostly pictures of her school friends, cats and landscapes. There were a couple of selfies on there but nothing exciting. The most interesting picture was a selfie of Melanie, obviously taken through a full-length mirror, in which she was just wearing her bra and panties. Several of the pictures were of her school friends in school uniform and in various poses, taken at school.

He looked through the text messages. There were no compromising texts either, just mostly school stuff. He was a bit disappointed. He’d heard of sexting and had assumed that all teenagers did it.

In a whim, he decided to look through her directory to see what numbers were stored on it. He saw a long list of girls’ names, which he assumed were her school friends: Amy, Becky, Cassie, Chloe, Jenny, Julie, Katie, Kelly, Kirsty, Lucy, Megan, Melanie, Nasreen, Nicki, Razia, Rosie, Shahnaz, Sophie, Tammy... He wondered...

He checked the signal. There was one but it was weak. He tapped out a text:

*Hiya, fancy coming to a fun party tonight? Found a great spot. Meet me in shed in rear of old house on the corner of Shady Lane 4pm. Text back confirmation. Melanie.*

He sent the text to several of the girls in the directory. He went by the names he liked the sound of, selecting Chloe, Katie, Lucy, Megan, Nicki, Rosie and Tammy. He would wait for the replies to arrive.

At least one of those girls must be a virgin, he thought, and he needed one pure virgin. Any others would be a bonus. Amy was a virgin, he knew, but she’d had some sexual activity and that might skew the results. Anyway, the more virgins the better, and any girl who wasn’t a virgin could be used and abused by him as he wished.

He put the phone down on the bedside cabinet and sat down on the bed.

He didn’t have long to wait. The phone beeped within a few seconds. He looked at it. It was a text from Lucy. He read it:

*Hiya, love to go. Be there at four on dot. Love Lucy xxx *

Edward smiled. He texted Lucy back:

*Look forward to it. Wear dress or skirt, not jeans*

He had his own reasons for that.

Within an hour he had received replies from five of the girls on the list and they had all accepted Melanie’s invitation. He had sent the same ‘wear a skirt or dress’ text to each of them. He would be playing host to Lucy, Megan, Katie, Tammy and Rosie. He wondered what they looked like and if any of them were girls in Melanie’s photo gallery. He wouldn’t have long to wait to find out.

He would have to prepare for their arrival.

He went down the tunnel to the hatchway into the depository and left five of his silver rings in a conspicuous place. Afterwards he went back to his room and texted the five girls back:

*When you get to shed there is a little present for each of you inside. Please put rings on your pinkie fingers when you are all there. I have other surprises for you. Love, Melanie.*

He would know when the rings had been fitted. All five girls would then be within his control.

Edward was starting to feel weak. He had discovered a way to remain young but he needed to be replenished and the rejuvenation process took time. He had been working on it for many years and his experimentations were finally bearing fruit. Some of his early experiments had gone wrong, leaving several mutants lurking around somewhere. He had managed to dispose of most of them but a few had escaped him. He had tried to warn Amy about one last night but he was too weak to maintain telepathic contact with her.

His experiments were now running smoothly but he needed an inexhaustible supply of subjects.

He discovered that he needed the energy of youth and he soon realised that female energy was more powerful than male energy. He also recognised the value of purity. His own sisters were the first to succumb to his experimentation and since then he had tried to maintain a succession of female energy. Recently however, he had started to run short of suitable candidates - subjects, as he called them.

Thirty years ago, he left the house to live in the underground complex permanently and update his equipment and try to find a way of achieving permanent rejuvenation before it was too late.

Then, out of the blue, Amy had turned up and he saw his opportunity. He was getting weaker, though, and his life was almost over. There was very little time for him. As a last ditch effort, he had asked Amy to bring friends to the house - a sleepover, as teenagers called it.

By the time Amy had returned, he was dying. One of his subjects was almost at the point of full processing and he had managed to retain sufficient life force to reach the portal he had installed in the wardrobe.

He had hoped that Amy would do as he had asked her. Even though several of his subjects were coming to full processing, which would buy him a little more time, he still needed more - the younger the better. The subjects that were in the processing tubes were almost ready for absorption and he was able to rejuvenate. His rejuvenation, however, was only temporary; a subject only afforded him a finite length of youth. He needed more subjects. The more the better. Virgins were the best subjects.

Those subjects that he couldn’t use for rejuvenation, he would use as sexual playthings. He had gone a long time without company, without pleasure. Maybe now he would be able to permanently regenerate himself.

Edward smiled. He hoped he would soon be forever young.

To be continued...
Old 07-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #111
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great continuation as usual..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:53 AM   #112
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 31: The Gathering

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Megan, wearing a short button-down summer dress and a short denim jacket, was the first to arrive. She turned up at about three-fifty and she found the shed quite easily. “Hello?” she said, as she eased the door open. “Mel?”

She went inside. It was empty apart from a half a bag of solid cement. On top of it were five silver rings. She took a closer look. “Wow,” she said, “They’re beautiful.”

The text she’d received said to put one on her pinkie finger when everyone was there. As there were five rings, she assumed that Melanie had invited five people. She was tempted to try on the ring straight away but resisted it. She tried to telepathically will the other four to get there.

The door opened wider and Lucy popped her head inside. “Hiya,” she said in a squeaky voice. Lucy had glasses on and wore a crop top and a short skirt. Her phone was tightly gripped in her hand.

“Hiya,” Megan said. “Come in and look at these.”

Lucy went inside and saw the rings. “Cool.” She picked one up and was about to put it on.

Megan stopped her. “Didn’t you get the text?” At Lucy’s surprised look, Megan continued, “Melanie said to wait till we’re all here. There must be three others to come.”

“Who?” Lucy wanted to know. She replaced the ring on the cement bag.

“Don’t know,” Megan said, “But they must be from our class.”

Lucy nodded. “What now then?”

“Don’t know,” Megan said. “Mel said it was a party, so I hope there’s food.”

“There doesn’t seem to be much here,” Lucy observed.

“Maybe it’s in the house,” Megan said. “Mel’ll probably take us in once we’re all here.”

“So where is Mel?” Lucy asked.

Megan shrugged her shoulders.

Lucy looked around the shed. “Not the sort of place I would have chosen. Let’s hope the house is better.

“Can’t be worse,” Megan suggested.

They heard voices outside and Tammy and Katie walked in. “Hiya!” both said together. Tammy had a flimsy top, studded with silver and gold sequins, and a mid-thigh length skirt.
Katie wore a halter-neck dress and a waist-length leather jacket.

“Not what I expected,” Katie said. “I thought it was going to be a party.”

“If it turns crap,” Tammy said, “We can always leave.”

“Don’t be a party-pooper,” Lucy said.

“Speaking of party,” Katie said, “What’s the occasion?”

“I hope it isn’t Mel’s birthday,” Tammy said, “Because I haven’t got her anything.”

“She didn’t say anything about it at school,” Megan added.

“Her birthday was a couple of months ago, I think,” Lucy said.

“And where are the boys?” Katie said, looking around, “Every party has to have boys.”

“I’m not sure if Mel’s invited any,” Megan said, looking at the display of rings again. “I think there’s just five of us.”

“No,” Katie said, “I need boys. I live for boys.” She took out her phone and started to dial a number.

“What you doing?” Lucy enquired.

“Sorting out the boy situation,” Katie said. She dialled the number and waited for a reply.

“Who you calling?” Megan wanted to know.

“Shh.” Katie had a reply. “Hiya, it’s Katie. Fancy coming to a cool party?” She paused, listening to the other end. “You get the pick of the girls, i.e. me!” She listened again. “It’s going down now. Can you bring anyone?” She nodded at Megan and mouthed: ‘Result’. She told the lucky guy where the party was and ended the call with “See ya soon.” She hung up.

“Who was it?” Lucy asked.

“Mark Green,” Katie said.

“And he’s bringing friends?” Tammy chipped in.

“If poss.,” Katie said. “If not, he’s mine.”

“Hiya.” The four girls turned to the door as Rosie arrived.

“Oh, shit. The nerd,” Katie whispered.

“Sorry I’m late but I...” Rosie looked round. “Where’s Mel?” Rosie, wearing thick-rimmed glasses, was dressed in a t-shirt and a modest skirt and had a bag hooked over her shoulder.

“Don’t know,” Megan said, “But she must be somewhere. She’s probably playing silly buggers and hiding somewhere. Let’s just humour her.”

“Did she mention something about a gift?” Rosie enquired.

Megan held up one of the rings. “Jewellery,” she said.

“I can’t stop long,” Rosie said. “I’ve still got my Math and Physics homework to do before Monday. I only came out for a bit of a break.” She paused and then added, “And the gift, of course.”

Megan handed one of the rings to each girl. “Let’s try them on.”

“Maybe we should wait for Mel,” Lucy said, “It might be rude otherwise.”

“Yeah,” Rosie said, “She’s given us gifts, so I can forgive her for messing about.” She took off her glasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose. “As long as I can leave about six-ish.” She replaced her glasses.

“I’m trying mine on,” Megan said as she twisted the ring onto her pinkie finger..

The other girls placed their rings on their fingers and admired them.

“Cool,” Tammy said. “It matches the sequins on my top.”

“What now then?” Lucy said.

The trapdoor opened and Edward popped his head up. “Hello girls,” he said, “I’m Edward.”

“Hello, Edward,” the girls chorused.

Edward emerged from the trapdoor and approached the girls. “Now, girls,” Edward said, “Before we continue, I’d like you all to hand me your phones.”

The girls retrieved their phones from either a bag or a jacket pocket, with the exception of Lucy who was already holding hers in her hand, and they all offered their phones to Edward.

“Thank you,” Edward said. He slipped the phones into the pockets of his own jacket. “I must also insist that you do not remove those rings unless requested to do so. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Sir,” the girls chorused.

“Excellent,” Edward reached out and gently stroked Rosie’s hair. “You’re a beautiful girl,” he said. He removed her glasses and brushed a few stray hairs behind her ear. “Kiss me.”

“Yes, Sir.” Rosie raised herself up on her tiptoes and kissed Edward on the lips.

“Good,” Edward said. He replaced her glasses and turned to Tammy. “Remove your panties.”

“Yes, Sir,” Tammy said. She reached up under her skirt and peeled her pink panties down. She crouched down to take them off, one leg at a time, and almost lost her balance. She steadied herself and then straightened up again, holding out her panties.

Edward took the panties from her and put them to his nose. He took a deep sniff of them. “Very good,” he said. “I’m just disappointed that there’s no wet patch on them.”

“Sorry, Sir,” Tammy said.

Edward turned his attention to Katie. “Smack one of your friends across the face.”

“Yes, Sir,” Katie turned to the girl nearest to her, Megan, and slapped her across the face. Hard.

Megan didn’t flinch. She simply stood her ground and took it.

“Perfect,” Edward said, putting Tammy’s panties into his pocket. “You’re all under my control.” He stepped back towards the open trapdoor. “Would you like to follow me?”

“Yes, Sir!” the five girls all said together. They obediently followed Edward down the steps and into the tunnel. When they were all safely in the tunnel, Edward ascended the steps again and closed the hatch.

To be continued...
Old 07-28-2014, 04:41 PM   #113
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow you have done it again man. Keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:20 AM   #114
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 32: The Search Begins...

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Becky, completely naked, hands firmly planted on her hips, face in a scowl, was facing Amy. “What have you done to Chris?”

“Me?” Amy said, “I haven’t done anything to him.”

“Well, he’s not there,” Becky observed. “Is he?”

“He must be,” Amy said. “Maybe he’s hiding.”

“Where?” Becky asked. “It’s only a fucking wardrobe.”

Kirsty clambered off the bed. “You don’t suppose he figured out the code do you?” she suggested.

“Code?” Amy said, looking at Kirsty, “What code? What are you talking about?”

“Long story,” Kirsty said.

“Then you’d better start now then,” Amy said. “What code?”

Kirsty sighed. “We saw the camera and when we...”

“Camera?” Amy interjected. “What camera?” Had they discovered her camcorder?

Kirsty padded over to the corner of the room and pointed at the camera they’d found. “There.”

Amy looked up. It wasn’t her camera they’d found; there was another camera in the room.

“We saw that it was pointing at the wardrobe, or at least in its general direction,” Kirsty continued, “So we looked inside.”

“As you do,” Becky butted in.

“And?” Amy said.

“And we found the keyboard,” Kirsty added.

“Keypad,” Becky corrected her.

“What keypad?” Amy wanted to know.

Kirsty went to the wardrobe and pulled the clothes to one side, revealing the keypad and the inscription.

“There’s a riddle,” Kirsty said, “We worked out that the answer was zero.”

“Excuse me,” Becky said, staring daggers at Kirsty, “It was me. I worked it out. Me. Got it? I solved the puzzle!”

“Whatever,” Kirsty continued. “Anyway, when we pressed zero, nothing happened.”

“So it wasn’t zero then?” Amy guessed.

Kirsty read the inscription again, out loud. “A blind man can see it, a deaf man can hear it and if you eat it, you’ll die.”

“Nothing,” Amy blurted out without even thinking about it. “The answer’s nothing.”

“That’s what I said,” Becky gloated. “And I guessed that it meant zero. Nothing, nada, zilch, zero.”

“It sounds right,” Amy said. “What did you press?”

“Duh, zero?” Kirsty said sarcastically.

Amy looked more closely at the keypad. “These keypads usually accept four-digit codes,” she said. “Did you press it just once?”

Kirsty nodded.

“Well,” Amy said, “Zero-zero-zero-zero is still nothing. Press that.”

Becky and Kirsty exchanged glances.

“Twat!” Kirsty mumbled.

“Who’s a twat?” Becky said.

“You are!”

“Don’t call me a fucking twat, you cunt!”

“Stop arguing like little kids,” Amy said.

“And you can shut the fuck up too,” Becky told Amy. Becky turned back to Kirsty. “Press zero, zero, zero, zero.”

Kirsty pressed the zero key and then pressed it a second time, a third time... “Shall I?”

“Just do it,” Amy said, “Before it resets itself.”

Kirsty pressed the zero key a fourth time.

The rear of the wardrobe slid open.

“Well, fuck me,” Kirsty said.

“Don’t you think you’ve been fucked enough?” Becky said, snidely.

“Shut up,” Kirsty said. She looked at Amy. “What now?”

“We go after Chris,” Amy said. She looked at Becky. “But you’d better put some clothes on first.”

“Sorry,” Kirsty said, “It was a dare, so she has to stay naked.”

“Do what?” Becky appeared shocked.

“Liam dared you to stay naked all day,” Kirsty explained. “Only he can reverse it.”

Becky turned to Liam.

“Sorry,” Liam said before she could say anything. “All day means... all day!”

“Cunt!” Becky mumbled.

Liam just smiled.

The six teenagers, all clothed, except for Becky, tentatively filed through the open rear panel of the wardrobe, one at a time. At the other side, they found themselves stepping OUT of an identical wardrobe in another room, a room almost identical to the one they’d just come from. The only difference was that there were no dolls in it. It was just a regular bedroom. The furniture and fittings, however, were identical.

“We’re not in Kansas anymore,” Becky said.

“We weren’t to begin with, were we?” Luke obviously hadn’t understood the literary reference.

“Shut up, thicko,” Kirsty said to Luke.

“Don’t call Luke a thicko,” Becky said, defending her boyfriend.

“Stop bickering, children,” Amy said.

“We’re back where we started from,” Tim said.

“So where’s the dolls?” Becky observed. “They’ve gone.”

“And where’s Chris?” Kirsty added. “He was naked, so he can’t have gone far.”

Amy peered back into the wardrobe. “There’s a keypad on this side too,” she said.

“Good,” Becky said. “I’ve got an idea.” She held up her index finger as if to indicate that she did indeed have an idea. “I could go back and wait on the other side, just in case Chris turns up back there. That way...”

“Nice try, Chicken,” Liam interjected.

“We stay together," Amy said. "There’s safety in numbers.”

“Yeah,” Kirsty said, “And you’ve seen those movies where one person goes off on their own and gets killed by the monster or axe maniac or something.”

“Yeah,” Luke added, “And they eventually get whittled down to one person.”

“Who eventually solves the mystery,” Tim concluded, “Just in time to avoid being killed. I hope that’s me!”

Becky nudged Luke. “Why didn’t you stand up for me when Liam called me a chicken?”

“Sorry,” Luke said, “But you were kinda...” He was halted by a thump from Becky.

“Let’s go,” Amy said. She turned to Becky. “And if you’re good, you can have a Scooby snack.”

“Fuck off,” Becky mouthed.

“So, what now?” Tim looked around the room. “Chris obviously isn’t here.”

“Good point,” Becky said, “Let’s go back.”

“We’ll look round the house,” Amy said. “If this is the same as the one we’ve just left, then there’s other rooms.”

“Look round?” Kirsty queried.

“Yeah,” Amy said. “What’s the worst that can happen?”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-29-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:37 AM   #115
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKat68 View Post
It's official... I love you you're my favorite author on here.

Your just behind Slave_e and Her "My Stupid Boyfriend" but you are still excellent

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:52 AM   #116
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 33: The Deflowering Of Megan

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Edward led the five girls into the underground bedroom. “Okay, girls,” he said, “I’m glad you could all get here. We’re going to play a game.”

“Great,” Lucy said, “I like games.”

“This game is like truth or dare but it’s just truth for now.”

“Not much of a game, then.” Lucy sounded disappointed.

“It’ll get better,” Edward said. “Now, I’m going to ask you all the same question and you have to answer honestly.”

The girls nodded their agreement.

“Right, I’ll go through your names in alphabetical order,” Edward said, “So I can get to know you all. Katie?”

“Yes, Sir,” Katie said.

“Katie, are you a virgin?”

“No sir,” Katie said with no sign of embarrassment. “I’ve had several times.”

“Who with?” Edward asked.

“Several boys at school,” Katie said, “And a couple of older guys I met at parties. I love sex.”

“Would you ever refuse sex with anyone?” Edward asked.

“I don’t know,” Katie said. “Not if the guy’s cute. There’s a few boys at school that I’d think twice about but, otherwise, I’m game for anything.”

“Stand over there.” Edward indicated the right hand side of the room. He’d hit sexual gold there, he thought. “Lucy?”

“Yes, Sir,” Lucy said.

“Are you a virgin?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Have you ever done anything sexual?” Edward questioned her further, “Kissing, touching, oral, anything like that?”

“No, Sir,” she said, “That would be wrong. I believe in waiting for the right person and the right time.”

Edward smiled. “Stand over there.” He indicated the left hand side of the room.

“Megan?”

Megan raised her hand. “Yes, Sir.”

“Megan, are you a virgin?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Have you ever done anything at all, like kissing or touching or oral?”

“Yes, Sir,” Megan said, “I’ve kissed boys and touched them and had boys touching me.”

“Stand where you are,” Edward said. He was separating them out into three distinct groups. “Rosie?”

“Yes, Sir,” Rosie said.

“Are you a virgin?” Edward asked.

“Yes, Sir,” Rosie said, “I’ve never done anything.”

“Not even kissing?” Edward asked.

“No,” Rosie said, “That’s gross.”

“Stand with Lucy,” Edward ordered. He looked at Tammy. “Tammy. Are you a virgin?”

“Not exactly,” Tammy said.

“What does that mean?” Edward asked.

“I’ve used a er... vibrator,” Tammy said.

Edward nodded. “Anything else?”

“I’ve orgasmed several times when boys have fingered me,” Tammy clarified, “And I’ve been licked, but I’ve never had full sex.”

Edward raised his eyebrows. “Stand with Megan,” he said.

The girls silently took their places and waited for Edward to speak.

“Katie,” Edward said, looking directly at her, “You’re going to be one of my playthings.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Megan and Tammy, you’re virgins in my opinion but you’ve been violated in other ways, so I’ll use you as I see fit. Megan, have you had anything at all inside you?”

“No, Sir,” Megan said, “Boys have touched me but nothing else.”

“Good,” Edward said, “Then you should still be nice and tight.”

“Yes, Sir,” Megan said.

Edward focussed his attention on Lucy and Rosie. “You two are pure virgins,” he said, “I’d love more than anything to deflower the two of you but, unfortunately, I have to preserve you. You will be my sacrifices.”

“Yes, Sir,” Lucy and Rosie said in unison. “Thank you, Sir.”

“Stay where you are for now,” Edward said to them and he turned his attention to Megan. “Megan, remove your jacket.”

Megan took off her denim jacket and folded it over her arm.

“Drop it on the floor,” Edward said, “You won’t be needing it again.”

Megan dropped the jacket on the floor.

“Now, unbutton your dress.”

Megan was wearing a button down dress and she slowly unfastened each button in turn from the top to the bottom, allowing the dress to fall open. Underneath she wore matching black bra and panties.

“Take the dress off for me,” Edward said.

Megan complied and dropped the dress on the floor with her jacket.

Edward approached her. “You’re beautiful,” he said, “I’m going to enjoy deflowering you.”

“Thank you, Sir,” Megan said.

Edward knelt in front of Megan and peeled down her panties to her thighs, revealing her tight, virtually untouched cunt. There was pubic hair growing above it but he could clearly see her tight slit, the outer lips firmly closed together, and he reached out to touch it. “Perfect,” he said, as he stroked the outside of her labia. “Nice and tight.” He pushed a finger inside. “Very tight,” he said as he withdrew his finger and raised it to his nose. He sniffed the aroma. “Take off your panties,” he said.

Megan took off her panties and left them on the floor with her jacket and dress. She now wore only a bra.

“I want you,” Edward said, as he stood up again, “Will you let me fuck you?”

“Yes, Sir, I will,” Megan said.

“Lie on the bed.”

“Yes, Sir.” Megan lay down on the bed obediently.

Edward admired her for a few moment and then undressed himself quickly, taking everything off and exposing his erect penis. He got onto the bed and positioned himself over Megan.

He kissed her neck and her ears, his tongue hot and wet. His hand pulled her bra up to reveal her quivering breasts. He kissed and licked the exposed nipples, feeling them stiffen under his tongue. He was ready and he was certain that she was as well.

For a second, he did nothing. He wanted to savour this moment. The second seemed to last forever. It was ended by need; the need to feel himself within a virginal girl. It had been so long since he’d known this moment.

Edward parted Megan’s legs and positioned the tip of his erection at her tight crevice. He rubbed the tip along the slit and then gently forced himself into Megan, opening her up wider as he penetrated deeper inside her. “Oh yes,” he said, “You’re fucking tight. Yes, take the full length for me.”

Megan gripped the bed quilt as Edward thrust deeper inside her, pulled out slightly and then thrust himself inside her again.

Megan didn’t orgasm, she simply allowed the sex to happen. It ended too quickly to stimulate her.

Edward felt his orgasm approaching quite quickly and, within seconds, he shot his load inside the girl. He didn’t worry about impregnating her. He wanted to father children while he still could and what better opportunity could there be. He knew that the girls would do and say anything he wanted them to. Besides, Megan would never be leaving this complex again. None of the girls would ever see the outside world again.

To be continued...
Old 07-31-2014, 01:28 AM   #117
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 34: The Mutant Doll

The next chapter is a bit far-fetched, even for this story. I wasn’t sure how to write it so if it sounds silly, I apologise. It’s more of an experimental writing exercise for me. If it’s any consolation, it’s only a short chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

“So, where’s Chris?” Becky said, looking round the room.

“Maybe he’s gone exploring the house,” Amy offered.

“In the nude?” Becky, still naked herself, could sympathise with Chris.

“Let’s take a look.” Amy tried the door handle of the new bedroom. It was locked. “Well,” she said, “Chris couldn’t have gone out there.”

“So where then?” Tim asked, looking around the room. “Where’s he hiding?”

“The bed,” Becky said. “If he’s hiding under the bed, I’ll kick the fucking shit out of him.” Becky got down on her hands and knees and crawled to the bed. “Chris?” she shouted, “Are you there?” She put her head to the floor to peer under the bed. “It’s dark,” she said, “I can’t...” She put her arm under the bed to have a feel round. “FUCK!”

“You can’t fuck?” Luke said, “That’s a bit of a disappointment.”

* The next part happened within split-seconds, faster than it takes to write it or read it. *

Becky screamed. She pulled her arm back and there was a doll attached to it. This doll, however, was no ordinary doll. It had teeth. And those teeth were firmly gripped round Becky’s arm. Blood was dripping onto the carpet, not a fatal amount but enough to scare everyone in the room.

“Becky,” Liam shouted, “Let go of it.”

“Let go of IT?” Becky screamed. “IT’S got me, you cunt.”

Tim raced to Becky’s aid. He tried to pull the mutant doll from Becky’s arm but the doll just gripped tighter.

“I’m bleeding to death,” Becky screamed, “Fucking help me.”

With that, Becky fainted and, for her at least, everything went black.

For the others, however, there was sheer panic.

Tim continued to try and dislodge the doll from Becky’s arm by pulling at it, hitting it and grabbing its legs and twisting them. When he did the latter thing, twisting the doll’s legs to an unnatural angle, the doll let go of Becky and gave out an eerie scream. Tim lifted the doll by one leg and threw it across the room.

* Now, everything goes back to real time. *

Amy went to try and patch up the wound on Becky’s arm which, she was relieved to discover, wasn’t as bad as it looked from a distance. It was still bleeding but it was mostly a flesh wound. Amy tore a strip off the bed sheet and wrapped it around the wound, tying it tightly to try and stem the bleeding. She wasn’t a medically-minded person so she hoped she had done the right thing.

While Amy was doing all that, Tim and Liam had approached the mutant doll which was incapacitated by its deformed legs. The two brave boys stamped on the doll, kicked it and generally killed it - if it’s possible to kill a doll.

“Luke,” Amy said, “Take Becky back to the other room.”

“Better still, I think all of us should go back,” Tim suggested. “If this room is locked and there’s monster dolls lurking around, it might be prudent to rethink our strategy.”

Kirsty went over to Tim and kissed him, hard, on the lips. “My hero,” she said.

Becky was coming round.

“Bex?” Amy said, “You okay?”

Becky nodded but she was weak.

“Tim saved you, Bex,” Kirsty said, “You’ll have to thank him properly when you’re better.”

Luke approached Becky and helped her to her feet. “The things you’ll do to get out of here,” he said to her. “Come on.” He put her arm round his shoulder and helped to the wardrobe.

Becky felt his arm brush her breasts but she didn’t mind.

At the wardrobe, however, they found that the panel had closed again.

“What was the password again,” Luke asked.

“Zero-zero-zero-zero,” Amy told him with a sigh.

With his free hand, Luke pressed the zero four times but... nothing happened. “It’s not opening,” he said.

Amy went to the wardrobe and tried the keycode. The doorway remained closed. “Well,” Amy said, “Looks like we’re here for the duration.”

To be continued...

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 07-31-2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Spacing
Old 07-31-2014, 01:31 AM   #118
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 35: The Game Resumes

Now, back to semi-reality!

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Becky was lying on the bed, holding her bandaged arm aloft. The others were standing.

“I need a piss!” Luke said, to no-one in particular.

“Me too!” Liam agreed.

“Well, you can’t do it here,” Kirsty said.

“Maybe they can,” Amy said. She looked at the two brothers. “It depends on how badly they need it.”

“Very badly,” Luke said.

“Yeah,” Liam agreed.

“Okay,” Amy smiled, “This is for both of you. Choose wisely. Truth or dare?”

Luke and Liam exchanged glances, nodded at each other and then, in unison, said “Dare!”

“This dare is in several parts. How quickly you do it will determine how quickly you relieve yourselves.” She smiled again. “Just be thankful you didn’t need a shit.” She looked at Tim. “Mr Hero,” she said, “Do you need a piss?”

“No,” Tim said, “Not at all.”

“Okay,” Amy said to the brothers, “As I said, it’s in several parts. Liam, I dare you to strip off from the waist down. Luke, I dare you to kneel down in front of him, with your mouth open. Liam, I dare you to aim carefully and, Luke, I dare you to drink every drop. Try not to choke on it.”

Liam and Luke were stunned.

“Oh, yes,” Amy said, “I nearly forgot. Afterwards, I dare you to swap places. Luke, you’ll have to hold yours until you’ve drunk your brother’s piss, so don’t take too long about it.”

Liam started to undress. He took off his trousers and boxers quicker than he had ever done. “Kneel down, Luke,” he ordered his brother.

Luke knelt down in front of his brother and opened his mouth. “A bit at a time,” he said to Liam, “Not a continuous stream.”

Liam nodded and pointed his penis at Luke’s open mouth. The first spurt of urine appeared immediately. It was obvious that Liam was trying to start-stop his stream, allowing short bursts to enter Luke’s mouth.

Luke was trying his level best to drink it all. A few drops landed on the carpet but Luke’s expression told Amy that he was taking in the majority of the urine and not enjoying it.

When Liam was finally finished, he withdrew his penis, gave it a bit of a shake and knelt down with his mouth open.

Luke quickly stripped off his trousers and boxers and pointed his penis at Liam’s mouth.

“Same to you, little bro,” Liam said. “A bit at a time.” He opened his mouth again, just in time.

Luke had already started to piss into Liam’s mouth but because Liam was talking, the first spurt hit his closed mouth and wetted his face. The next spurt however landed cleanly inside his mouth.

Luke took a little bit longer to complete his piss than Liam did, despite him having pretty much the same amount of lager earlier. When he finally finished, Luke went to put his boxers back on.

Amy stopped him. “Sorry,” she said, “I didn’t dare you to put them back on again. You two lads remain bottomless until we get back to the other side of the wardrobe.”

Liam stood up. “Do we get to dare someone now?”

“If you like,” Amy said, “But only one of you. Decide who’s going to choose.”

“I will,” Liam said. “Amy, I dare you to...”

“You have to ask truth or dare,” Amy pointed out.

Liam sighed. “Amy, truth or dare?”

“Truth, please.” Amy tried without success to hold in a giggle.

“Which of our penises do you prefer,” Liam said, “Mine or Luke’s?”

“Can I examine them,” Amy asked.

“I suppose so,” Liam said.

Amy knelt down in front of Liam and touched his limp penis. “Not very big is it?” she said.

“It’s soft,” Liam said.

Amy started to gently rub his penis. Within a few seconds, it twitched into life. She ringed the shaft with her thumb and fingers and rubbed it faster, pulling the foreskin up over the knob and back down again. After a few strokes, she thought he was close to coming so she stopped.

She looked up at him. His face was slightly flushed. “Thank you,” she said, as she shuffled on her knees across to Luke.

Amy gave Luke the same treatment, getting him hard, bringing him almost to climax and then stopping short of bringing him off. She looked up at Luke. “Thank you,” she repeated.

Amy stood up and took one last look at both penises. “I’ve come to the conclusion,” she said, “That... there’s nothing to choose between them. As penises go, they’re both magnificent specimens.”

Tim, Becky and Kirsty had been watching the preceding events with absolute awe.

“Looks like it’s my turn again,” Amy said. “Kirsty, truth or dare?”

“Er... truth?”

“Which fuck did you prefer earlier?” Amy asked, “Tim’s, Luke’s, Liam’s or the dear departed Chris’?”

Amy saw Tim give her a pronounced look when she said the words ‘dear, departed’ but neither of them spoke.

“Er...” Kirsty looked at Liam, then at Becky. She smiled at Becky, then said, “Liam was best.”

“I’ll have to remember that,” Amy said. “If he’s that good, I might want him to take my virginity.” She winked at Kirsty.

“Tim,” Kirsty said, “Truth or dare?”

“I’ll go dare,” Tim said.

“Your bravery knows no boundaries, does it?” Amy said, snidely.

“Tim,” Kirsty continued, “I dare you to fuck Amy!”

“No way!” Amy said, “That’s more of a dare for me than it is for him.”

“If you don’t do it,” Kirsty said to Tim, “Your counterfeit...”

“Forfeit,” Becky corrected her.

“Shut the fuck up,” Kirsty said to Becky. She turned back to Tim. “If you don’t do it, Tim, your forfeit is to be anally fucked by the Liam or Luke of your choice.”

Tim looked at Amy as if to get her permission or refusal. “The condoms are in the other bedroom,” he explained.

“Have you been arse-fucked before?” Amy asked Tim.

“Well, no, actually,” Tim said, “I’m not that way inclined.”

“Shit!” Amy tapped her foot on the ground.

Amy pondered on the situation. She’d started this game. She couldn’t back out of it now. She’d given a dare to two people at the start so she couldn’t argue with a two-person dare now, could she? She was in a predicament.

She sighed and then caught Tim’s gaze. “Your shout, Tim,” she said, “I’ll go with whatever you decide.”

To be continued...
Old 08-01-2014, 12:55 AM   #119
rossesred
Account Banned

I read it all in one day. I want more... Please keep them coming.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:56 PM   #120
sammyGurl

This is a magnificent story. You are a magnificent writer. You should try normal writing and get a book published. I'd read it.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dolls, drama, horror, old house, truth or dare