Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
slave2100

Default New Slave in the City

Story of a slave girl, new in the world of slavery!

CHAPTER - 1

My eyes are red, chicks wet, and I am shuddering. I am in a iron cage, lying naked, with my hands chained, and my nipples squashed. This is the first time in my life, when I have been so brutally caned, raped for hours, and treated as a animal, or maybe worst than animal.

I have no one to blame other than me, because it is my stubbornness which has lead me to this life. I like being punished, but I don't like being publicly humiliated, I like sex but I don't like being raped, again and again, until my pussy hurts.

My master is sleeping, but I am sobbing because I couldn't even touch myself, or ask him for kindness, because he didn't gave me permission to speak.

Yes, I am a slave now, and he is my master.

It was only two days ago when I had cloths on my young body, when I had smile on my lips, when my eyes were filled with excitement and heart with desire..........

'Are you sure you wanna do this?' Alexia asks.
'Yeah, there is no other way' I said, shuddering and sweating.
'But what if it doesn't change you?' she asks.
'I am sure it will, Mr. Jack is petty cruel master' I giggle, as if I wasn't scared or nervous about the training.
'Oh....Lets see the, how well he could change you' Alexia says, patting me to calm down.

Last edited by slave2100; 12-09-2013 at 09:52 AM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
MoopyJoe

Really good story so far! Keep it up! maybe longer installments?
MoopyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
Nerdwedgie

Yea this is really good so far so you should keep going andyea longer segments
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #4
slave2100

CHAPTER - 2

I remember those moments when I met Mr. Jack for the first time. It was this only morning when I met him for the first time. He looked so kind at first instant. His is fifty but is tall, muscular and healthy like a person of twenty-five.

'Good morning master' I greeted with a smile as I entered his room.

Alexia, my friend, was also with me. It was only ten in the morning when she came to drop me to him.

He smiled looking at us but didn't offered to sit.

'Ok, good luck. I am leaving now. When should I come back to get you?' Alexia asked me for the final time.

I looked my master for an answer.

'A week later, as I said' he said with same smile.

Alexia nodded, smiled and hugged me for the last time before she could leave. As she left the place in her car I looked my master. His smile was lost somewhere and his eyes were filled with something else than kindness.

'Slave, are new in this life?' he asked.

I nodded with innocence.

'Well then it's a quite painstaking job for me to train you' he said.

I didn't know what to do so I lowered my eyes.

'First of all you should know that you are a slave for me, whose value body as well as soul belongs to me. Your value is no more than a furniture to me' he said.

I nodded with my eyes down.

'You will have to do whatever I say, without any objections. You will have to ask for my permission in every thing, even before saying something' he said.

I nodded.

'And if you don't follow my commands, you will be punished severely. You should know that I am very strict and can make you bath in your own tears once I get angry' he said.

I nodded but now I am feeling a kind of scared.

'Ok, let's see how obedient you are. Take off your cloths and kneel with your hands on your head' he said.

That sounded awkward because his door was still open and people passing by were sneaking inside. I loosened my top and skirt and knelt wearing my bra and panty. i had no idea that he wanted me to get completely naked.

He smiled as I was kneeling in my bikini.

''
Old 07-26-2014, 10:53 AM   #5
slave2100

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3

'Ok, let's see how obedient you are. Take off your cloths and kneel with your hands on your head' he said.

That sounded awkward because his door was still open and people passing by were sneaking inside. I loosened my top and skirt and knelt wearing my bra and panty. i had no idea that he wanted me to get completely naked.

He smiled as I was kneeling in my bikini.

'I see how obedient you are...you fell shy in getting naked in front of you, don't you?' he asked in a little harsh tone.

I didn't say anything but lowered my eyes with nervousness. His eyes were constantly stuck on my sensitive parts and I was feeling a kind of awkward about that as I had no experience of slavery.

'Don't worry. I will teach you everything. I will make you an ideal slave' he said with a small smile and closed the door.

I felt a bit relaxed by that as the people passing by were gazing me as I knelt on bikini.

'Now, open your bra as well as your panty' he said sitting in his cozy chair.

My heart bested fastened, my hairs muscles contracted and my stomach churned as I was slipping my panties off my waist towards my foot.

'Put it here and kneel as before' he ordered.

His voice was harsher than before. I was kneeling naked, my hands were on my head and my eyes were on ground but his reaction didn't change. I wonder if he was feeling horny, although he was staring me strangely, like I was a slut.

'Listen slave. You already had disobeyed me once when I asked you to take off all your cloths but as you are new, I forgave that as a last warning. Now listen with your all ears, if you disobeyed me now, I will make you feel very sorry about it. Is it clear?' he asked.

I nodded with my eyes down. Now I was feeling very scared as I didn't knew what punishment I could get and would I be able to beer his rules. He walked off and returned with a broad rope. I knew I would be bonded in few minutes. As he came near me with that rope, my heart beat paced again.

'Stand up' he ordered.

I did as he said but never uttered a word. he tied my wrists in my back, just above my butt and now I was scared like never before.

'Now kneel' he said.

I did as he said.

'Comeon, lets show you your place for the upcoming week' he said and held my hairs tightly and started to pull me with force.

I stood to maintain pace and avoid my hairs being plucked but he slapped me in my cheek. That slap was very hard and no one had ever slapped me like that in my life. My eyes got watery and my cheeks became red with pain.

'Did I tell you to get up? You bitch ! You need some serious punishment else you will do whatever you want to do' he said making me kneel again.
Then he started dragging me with my hairs and I clucked with enormous pain.

'I am sorry sir, I won't do it again' I cried with wet cheeks but he never stopped but kept on pulling.

'Again you talked without permission. Wait for a couple of minutes until we get to the torture room. I will make you forget yourself once I get started' he said and kept on pulling me towards some place.

My eyes got closed of pain and I kept on begging him to stop, but I felt he was actually enjoying my cries and pain.

After few steps, he finally stopped and pushed me on ground. As my wrists were tied off, I fell in ground but I took a long breathe and stopped crying as he left my hairs, but as I opened my eyes, my legs started shaking and my shuddered with fear and nervousness.

We were at a huge hall, which looked as some haunted mansion. Sure, it was his torture room and I never saw anything like that in my life. Chains and canes on floor, whipping instruments on walls, ropes of all sizes, cloth pins and even pointy pins, and every torture device I had ever seen. There were also some lizards on spiders who were seeing me lying naked and bonded on the floor.

'So, how did you like your new home?' he asked smiling.

I was in mayhem, and even though I tried, I couldn't speak properly.

'I am sure you will learn your lesson after today's session' he said with same smile.

After collecting every bit of energy I had, I said, 'I beg you sir, Please forgive me for once. I'll walk in public and do whatever you say. Please don't punish me' i said stammering, and tears followed my words.

'Too late for that. You have to learn what's your value' he said.

'Please sir, I beg you' i said crying.

'You have spoken your last words for today' he said and inserted a rubber ball cliff on my mouth, resisting me to speak, and I couldn't do anything about it as my wrists were already tied.

Then he dragged me towards the first torture machine, pulling my hairs and started his devilish punishment one by one

..............to be continued - the six long hours of punishment .........
Old 07-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
Baby_Puppy

Loving it please continue
Baby_Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
slave2100

Default Chapter -4 - The torture

“So, first of all you should know the rules. I don’t know how much you know about slavery but one thing you should always keep in mind is, your master is your everything, and your value to me is nothing more than furniture. I can use you as the way I like” master said and I heard him with pacing nerves.

“The things like self respect and dignity are no more a part of your vocab. Every part of you belongs to me. I will decide when you will eat, pee, sleep and everything else. You will have to get permission for almost everything” he said.

A drop of sweat followed his words. I was scared like hell.

“As you are new in this life, I know you must be sensitive about being naked all the time, so, just to peel off that shame, you stay complete naked all the time” he said.

That just raised my heart beats to full. I didn’t thought of being naked 24*7. The next moment he bought all my cloths, including my bikini and my skirt and dropped it into the fireplace.

“That’s all your cloths. You will be naked till I permit” he said, burning my cloths.

I wanted to ask few questions but a rubber ball cliff was in my mouth. Clearly, he wanted to show me my position, and didn’t want me to interrupt. My hands were tied, and I couldn’t do anything to resist.

“I will give you a demo of the life you will be having for upcoming day” he said, holding a long cane.

That cane was thin and long. I’ve never been caned in my past. It scares the hell off me. I’ve watched plenty of BDSM videos and I remember the screams and pains when someone is tortured by that of cane. All i know about it is, one stroke of it is enough to dwell two drops of tears.

“This is my punishment device, the master cane. I guess you have never tasted it. Don’t worry, after we will be done with this, you will know what life slaves have. One thing I promise, each shots of this cane will feel as a nuclear bomb” he said, pulling my hairs with force, to bend me backwards, so that he could get a nice sensible portion of my thighs.

“You will get fifteen strokes for now....” he said and then came the first store.

I felt my skin peeled off. It was so hard that my voice got stuck for a moment. Earlier, I was shivering with coldness, but now I was shaking with pain. I shouted with all my energy. The pain was just too much to beer.

“It’s just the beginning, slave” he said, twisting my nipples with force, squishing it like a plastic.

That was another pain, a different and irresistible pain. Now boy had ever touched my breast and now someone was twisting it again and again. I had no other option than to shout and shout, and I did the same.

“Yes, shout, as much as you can. You have full permission” he said, banging another stoke on my thighs.

Unfortunately, the stroke hit the same spot as the first one. It felt like someone was hitting me with a knife or blade and I wasn’t even able to see it, as he was pulling my hairs backwards with full energy.

I just shouted like dying chicken.

“Yeah, shade all your tears” he said, twisting my nipples, again, with a larger force.

I was getting out of energy. With unbearable pain, I was just and shouting and my screams were just amplifying his stores and well as his forceful twist of my breasts. He hit me again, and then twisted, and then hit another, and then twisted again and then again. It continued for few minutes. I forgot how many strokes he hit and how much times he squashed my nipple. I was starting to feel a blurry blackout and I didn’t realized when I peed, slowly and silently.

He stopped for a while, seeing me peeing with pain.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #8
PoohBear2014

please write more. i really like it so far
sexual orentation: Bi but females BEST
PoohBear2014 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk