Old 01-25-2014, 06:59 AM   #16
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

Absolutly amazing.

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
The following user says Thank You to Hollyann for this post:
Old 01-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Great start... Love this story..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
Old 01-26-2014, 07:41 AM   #18
deswill

Carol’s heart was still pounding as she lay on her bed thinking about her morning trip to the chicken coop and how the thought of her almost getting caught naked by her parents made her scared embarrassed and a little exited at the same time.Carol never had a feeling like this before and even tho she hated being blackmailed and may be socially humiliated with the photo’s there was a very tiny part of her deep down inside that wanted to be submissive and be controlled by her sisters.

As she lay there thinking about it she could feel the wetness start to soak into her panties as she placed her middle finger between her legs and gently rubbed her crutch.

As she lay there on her bed the sound of a car starting and a horn blowing made Carol sit up and move over to her bedroom window to see what all the commotion was about. Looking outside she could see her mother and father in the family car driving down the long dirt driveway and out the farm gate and her two stepsisters waving and walking back into the house.
Carol wondering what was happening decided it was time to get dressed and go down stairs. She found a white t-shirt and some blue shorts in her wardrobe and put them on then went down to the kitchen to ask her sisters where there parents were going in such a hurry.

“Where are mum and dad going?” Carol said to Jane as she entered the kitchen and sat down at the kitchen table. “Over to the Simpsons farm for the day. Mr Simpson has some sick cows and they are helping look after them and they won’t be home until late tonight sometime.”Jane replied as Karen entered the kitchen holding the punishment jar and sitting it on the table in front of Carol.

“Guess what Carol it’s a good day for some punishments seeing we are alone today” Karen said as she undid the jar lid and waited for Carol to pick out a punishment. A nervous Carol reached into the jar and pulled her punishment out and read it out to Karen and Jane.

“RIDE THE PONY WITH A WET PUSSY” Carol said puzzled about exactly what the punishment meant. Thinking about it for a few seconds and seeing the evil grins on her sisters faces Carol had a horrifying thought on what they were going to make her do. “PLEASE NO! I CANT DO THAT” Carol pleaded to them almost ready to burst into tears. “What are you so upset about” replied Jane. “You’re going to make me fuck a pony” carol cried.

“No that’s not it Carol your letting your imagination run away with you. It’s not that bad” Jane said as Karen and Jane buckled over in a fit of laughter. Once Carol stopped panicking they stripped her naked and placed a blindfold over Carols eyes and took one arm each and led her on a walk outside.

She could feel the stones under her feet so Carol knew that she was on the pathway that led to the stable and during the walk many different scenarios were running through her mind making her panic once again. Karen let go of Carols arm to open the stable door then sat carol down on something rough that she thought was a bale of hay then left her there while they organized her punishment.

Carol could hear many sounds around her and being blindfolded the darkness made her ordeal an even more humiliating experience.
Finely her blindfold was removed and Carol was confronted with Karen and Jane holding three ponies saddled up and ready to ride. “Do I have to ride the pony nude?” Carol asked thinking this would be easy with no one else on the farm. “Sort of “Jane said as she showed Carol her ponies saddle.

As she looked at her ponies saddle Carol could see that there was a four inch dildo attached to the middle of the saddle held there with glue and tape. “Get on your pony” Karen told her as she grabbed her arm again and forced her onto the ponies saddle making Carol scream out a loud squeal as the dildo slipped into her pussy.

As Karen was doing this Jane moved under the pony with a roll of tape and proceeded to tape Carols feet into the stirrups then both of them mounted their own ponies and instructed Carol to ride along side of them until the ponies have been exercised for the day.

As she rode along the constant movement would make her lift up and down on the dildo getting her wetter and wetter until she started to orgasm leaving streams of liquid running down the sides of her saddle and dripping onto the ground.

Karen and Jane could see that Carol was in a orgasmic type of trance just sitting there moaning and almost exhausted from her ride so they walked the ponies back to the stall where they cut Carols feet free from her bindings and with Jane and Karen working together they both lifted Carol off the saddle and let her collapse on the stable floor where she stayed for about twenty minutes until she recovered enough to be able to get to her feet so Jane and carol could walk her back to the house and into her bed.
Old 01-26-2014, 02:30 PM   #19
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

The thought of all the scenarios of life on the farm with a slave. Very good.
Old 01-31-2014, 09:46 PM   #20
Sexkittin

very nice. it is a work of art
Old 02-01-2014, 04:04 AM   #21
sian

This is a great story so far.

Limits - no messy, pee, poo cum, orgasms, or real pain.nothing illegal or involving anyone else but my hubby!!!
This includes no pictures or on cam or kik etc.

Loves humiliation, dressing up, makeup and submissive dares for me or hubby.

Vote on who is going to get a weekend of dares, me or hubby!! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201109

Pm dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72242

I love being forced or forcing my hubby to dress up as a slut.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #22
deswill

It was Sunday morning when Carol was awoken by a few light slaps on her face and as she opened her eyes she could see Jane and Karen sitting next to her on the bed. “Do you know its six thirty? You slept in and were supposed to be in our room at six o’clock to pick a punishment” Jane said in a serious voice. Carol wiped the sleep from her eyes and replied “I’m so sorry but I was so tired I slept in. Please don’t be mad at me.”

“It must have been all that pony riding we made you do yesterday it must have worn you out. You looked like you were enjoying it so much we took some more photos of you on the saddle for you and your friends to look at later if you don’t do as you are told.” Karen said to Carol as she took her hand and pulled her out of bed stripping off her nightie and panties then making her kneel in front of them.

“I’m so sorry I will pick a punishment out of the jar now if you want” Carol cried as her nervous body started to shiver not knowing what Karen and Jane were going to do to her. Jane reached down to Carol’s hair grabbing it close to the scalp and forcing her head up so she was looking into her eyes. “Not the jar today slut. Because you missed your appointment with us in our room today we will be teaching you a lesson and giving you our own punishments over the day.” Jane said then letting her hair go she dropped her head and stared at the floor. “And if you fail any punishment or task today we will leave a couple of photos around your school on Monday.”
Karen said as she looked through Carol’s cupboards looking for something for her to wear then giving them to her and telling her to put them on.

Carol picked up the little blue pair of panties and lifting her legs she placed each foot through the leg holes and pulling them up covering her naked pussy. The next item she was given was a blue short denim skirt she wrapped around her waist and buckled it up at the side then she put on a white shirt that buttoned up along the front and some shoes and socks.
Carol felt a little humiliated not having her bra on under her shirt even tho she only had tiny breasts her nipples could still just be made out under her shirt.

“Now be in the kitchen in five minutes for your breakfast we are making for you” they told her as they both left Carols room closing the door behind them.
Carol knew her day was going to be humiliating as she wiped a tear from her cheek then sat on her bed thinking of how she had no choice anymore and was completely at her sister’s mercy.

Carol waited five minutes and walked downstairs to the kitchen where her sisters were waiting at the table with a bowl of cereal and a spoon. “Sit down Carol and eat your breakfast” Karen said as she pulled out a chair and made Carol sit down in front of the bowl.

Carol being suspicious looked at the bowl of cereal not knowing what they had done to it then asked “What’s wrong with it?” Jane replied “nothing yet but we were thinking you like it tasty and it needs more flavor.” Then making a mouth full of spit she emptied the content of her mouth onto Carol’s cereal stirring it in with the spoon.

Carol looked at her cereal with a look of disgust on her face as Karen and Jane told her to eat up or else. Carol knew she had to eat this disgusting thing so she picked up her spoon closed her eyes and brought each mouth full up to her lips then quickly swallowed until the entire bowl of cereal was gone. “Oh my god that was disgusting” Carol cried holding her mouth fighting her urges to throw up after eating her sisters spit for breakfast.

“You did well but you need to be punished worse than that so wash your breakfast bowl and spoon so we can go for a walk this morning. After a few minutes Carol’s stomach stopped trying to bring up her breakfast and she took her bowl over to the sink and washed it then told Jane she was ready for the walk.

As Carol stood there waiting to see what Jane and Karen were going to do next she saw Karen pick up a picnic basket and wondered where they were going. “Where are we going?” Carol asked Karen with a worried look on her face. Not saying anything they then took her by the hand and started to walk her out the farm gate and down the old dirt road leads to the old swimming hole and picnic area.

As they walked down the dirt road Karen looked over her shoulder to see if they were out of site from their farm house then said to Carol “punishment time slut. We want you to unbutton every button on your shirt and pull it out from your skirt.” Carol looked around to see if there was any cars coming and seeing none she reluctantly pulled her shirt out of her skirt and then with her little fingers she started from her top button and slowly worked down her shirt until the entire front of her shirt was open and letting the cool morning breeze blow into her front exposing her for anyone passing to see.

There wasn’t many cars or people use the road that time of the morning apart from the odd horse rider or farmer so Carol felt there was a good chance she could do this without getting seen but in the back of her mind she still panicked and was ashamed of how she let herself get into this situation.

As they walked over the next hill Carol could see that there was a boy about fifteen year’s old riding a horse about one hundred meters away coming towards them. Karen said to Jane “look its David from the next farm across from us riding his horse.” Carol held her shirt closed with both hands so as not to let him see her as they both met and started talking.

“What’s going on you don’t normally walk anywhere this time of morning and what’s with your friend holding her top?” David asked smiling at Carol as she went red in the face trying to stay covered up.

“That’s our new step sister Carol. Do you want to see her tits David?” Jane asked him. Looking a little surprised at what he was just asked David replied “yes please. “OK Carol take your shirt completely off and show David your tits.”

Carol had never let a boy see her tits before and was reluctant to do as she was told until Karen whispered in her ear what would happen if she failed a task today. Dropping her head so as not look David in the eye she removed her top giving it to Jane to hold and just stood there embarrassed and waiting for any other orders from her sisters.

“Would you like to touch and play with them David” Jane asked. Yes please David replied reaching out his arms and with both hands ha massaged her little breasts and nipples for about five minutes then stopping and returning to his horse and continuing on his morning ride.

Handing back Carols shirt Jane told her to put it back on and she could do up her buttons again and we will do our next punishment when we reach the old picnic area.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098
Old 02-01-2014, 07:30 AM   #23
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great way to start my weekend, looking forward to next installment.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:48 AM   #24
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

This is so good! I have been waiting a long time for the next part of the story.
Hope you have time to write more soon
Old 02-04-2014, 12:27 AM   #25
deswill

Carol thought the walk was taking hours and her legs were getting tired but she kept walking next to Karen and Jane so as not to fall behind and give them an excuse to punish her on the side of the road. “Keep walking we are almost there” Karen said giving Carol a slap on the back of her head and then on her ass to keep her moving at a fast walking pace.

As they got to the top of the next hill they knew they were almost there. About one hundred meters in front of them was their destination and picked up their pace to almost a slow run making Carol keep up with them until they all arrived at their destination.

Once there Carol looked around at her surroundings to see if they were alone then sat down on the grass to catch her breath and wait to see what humiliating things her sisters had planned for her day out.

Jane and Karen sat the picnic basket down on the picnic table and proceeded to pull out A piece of rope about three meters long and sat them on the table then asked Carol to take off her shirt. Carol stood up to look around again hoping nobody had turned up since she checked last time then started to unbutton her shirt and slipped it off then gave it to Karen.

“Now put your hands behind your back” Jane said to carol then she tied her wrists together leaving her helpless and her breasts completely exposed for anyone to see that may pass by. “Please don’t leave me like this I’ll do anything you want just untie me.” Carol pleaded to her sisters as she sat on the grass topless and helpless to do anything.

Karen and Jane moved away from Carol so she couldn’t hear what they were discussing and whispered to each other before returning to Carol and lifting her up off the grass and sitting her on the picnic table.

“Ok Carol we both decided that we will undo the rope on your wrists if you do everything we tell you to do while we are at the picnic area and as a reward we have decided that it’s your last time as our slave and we will give you all the photos we have of you” Jane said smiling and looking at carol for her reaction.

“Thank you so much I will do as you say I promise but after this how will you treat me as a sister?” said Carol in a soft worried voice. “We will treat you as part of the family and love you as our sister” Karen replied as she undid the rope and gave Carol a big hug.

“Ok what will I have to do now” Carol asked as she placed her arms over her breasts and waited for an answer. “ First you will take off your skirt and sit at the table for lunch in only your panties then we have some activity’s for you to do” Karen replied as she pulled out some sandwiches from the basket and handed them out to Jane and Carol.

Carol unbuckled her skirt and took it off then sat down to eat her sandwich constantly looking around ready to try and cover up if someone came past. Carol was a little scared but something about what was happening also exited her and made her wet at the same time.

After everyone finished their food Jane and Karen made Carol into their pet dog and thought it was a good idea to make her take off her panties and play fetch with a stick they found and threw it as far as they could making Carol fetch it on her hands and knees then bring it back to them for another throw.

A couple of times they threw the stick and in the process of chasing it Carol spotted a car about to pass the picnic area and had to hide behind some bushes and hope it kept driving past.

Carol looked out of breath so Karen and Jane took her back to the table and let her catch her breath before saying “it’s almost time we headed home but first you look hot carol you need a drink and a quick swim before we go.”

Carol was relieved that she was almost free and was about to go back home for a normal life with her sisters. “Ok Carol it’s time for your drink. We want you to kneel beside the table close your eyes open your mouth and tilt your head up for us “Said Jane.

Ok Carol said as she complied with her orders and opened her mouth for a drink. Jane slipped off her panties and climbed up onto the table positioning her pussy over Carols head and with a full pee bladder let a warm yellow stream of pee run out of her and into Carols mouth and over her head.
Carol knew what was happening strait away but stayed where she was. Apart from the strong smell she was enjoying the feeling and even swallowing some of it until Jane was out of pee then Karen told Carol to run down to the lake and wash herself clean.

It took about ten minutes to wash herself down and return to the table where they gave her back her clothes and Carol got dressed again.
“It’s all over Carol. Welcome to our family sis.” Karen and Jane said as they packed up their basket then both of them gave Carol a big hug before starting the long walk home.

THE END.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=183098

Advertisements
Kink Talk