is this dead? please more
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #33
shogan977

Ya it's a great story and I'd be a little sad to see it's done
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #34
beatea

It's not dead, I'm just figuring out HOW to continue.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #35
beatea

“You’re allowed six articles of clothing. Shoes and Socks both count as one, except for Freddie, his shoes both count as one, because he’s the birthday boy,” the female part of the group moaned in disappointment. “I know,” Carly said equally as disappointed, “but I thought it would be an appropriate bonus. Also there is a seventh and for Freddie an eighth ‘article of clothing’, your legs. When you’re naked and you have to lose one piece of clothing, you have to spread your legs for the rest of the game, so everybody can have a good look, I printed the rules for all of you, take a look,”
Preperation
There will be red, white and green chips. Every player will get four green. No one will get a white chip yet. Every player can set a Joker on two of her/his clothes.
Poker Game
We will be playing 5 Card Draw Poker. Every player will be dealt five cards. Each player has now a choice to make. Every player can switch any number of cards from his/her hand. After switching cards it will be determined who will get what prices.

After completing the game the rewards/punishments will be as followed:

1st – two green chips – loses all white chips
2nd – one green chip – loses all white chips
3rd - loses all white chips
4th - loses all white chips
5th - nothing
6th – loses one chips – gets one white chip
7th – loses two chips – gets one white chip
8th – loses three chips – gets one white chip

If a player has to pay more green chips then he/she can afford, he/she loses one piece of clothing. The winner of last round may strip the loser. For each piece of clothing the player will get 2 green chips for a joker however, the player will get four green chips. After stripping and paying out chips. The white chips of each player will be counted. This might result in a truth or dare.
3 white chips = Truth
4 white chips = Dare
5 white chips = 2 Dares
6 white chips = 3 Dares
Etc.
The truth or dare(s) will be given by the winner of the last round or by the person who gave you the last white chip by his/her privilege.

Lastly every player who ended in the top three for three subsequent games, will get a privilege card. You’ll find out soon what that is

“Okay, the jokers please, I’ll put a joker on my bra and underwear,” Carly said, as she colored the boxes with the bra and panties red.
“I’ll joker my shorts and shirt,” Sam said.
“I’ll put a joker on my bra and jeans,” Melanie said in a jolly voice.
“Shirt and Jeans,” Pete signed.
“Let’s do crazy,” Freddie said. “I’ll go for my shoes,” everybody looked at him like he just fell on his head. “What, I’d like to gather my chips early,”
“I’ll go for my boxers and undershirt,” Brad said.
“My jokers will be my bra and shorts,” Wendy said finally.
“I’ll follow Freddie on this one,” Iris said. “I will joker my shoes and socks.”
“Great, now let’s try a first round,” Carly said. “I’ll start as dealer,” she said as she started to deal the cards.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:03 PM   #36
tiger22matt

Send a message via Yahoo to tiger22matt

great addition cant wait to see more
tiger22matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #37
beatea

Freddie was content with his first hand, but didn’t expect that two girls had higher hands than he had. Melanie and Iris both had better hands and claimed their green chips. Carly, Brad and Wendy lost and lost one, two and three chips respectively and the also got one white chip.
“Let’s skip to the next round,” Carly said as she collected the cards and gave them to Freddie to deal

The turnout seemed pretty much to be a reversed one compared to the first round. Was Brad and Carly in 6th and 7th place last round, this round the duo got their chips back, by ending first and second respectively. Freddie and Iris ended up 7th and 6th this time where they were previously 3rd and 2nd. Pete ended last and had to sacrifice most of his chips. Carly, Brad and Wendy also lost their white chips, while Iris, Freddie and Pete got one. Melanie started dealing for Round 3

Melanie’s top-3 streak was over (one round too soon for her) as she ended up 7th and lost two chips for the first time of the game. Carly and Freddie also lost their chips, but there was still nobody to strip yet. Pete and Iris got 2 and 1 chips respectively for ending 1st and 2nd. At the moment everyone had at least one and at most 5 chips. Iris was chip leader with 5 chips, followed by Brad, Melanie and Sam with having 4, Pete has 3 and Wendy, Carly and Freddie all have 1 chip. Freddie was very close to lose his advantage over the other as Carly and Wendy too are close to losing an article of clothing.

Please read and review
Old 07-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #38
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

can't wait for more to come
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 06:14 AM   #39
beatea

After the next round Freddie and Iris looked very miserable. Both started and ended with nothing less than a High Card. Sam won and gained two chips and Wendy got one chip. Iris chucked two chip away from her pile of five. Carly passed away her last one. This was possible the worst possible outcome for Freddie. He wasn’t only supposed to strip. Since he got his third white chip (Carly and her second and Iris her first) he also had a truth to answer from no one less than Sam.

“So birthday boy,” Sam said with a large smirk on her face. “What can I strip from ya,” Freddie had a defeated expression on his face and asked Sam to get his shoe off. In return he got four chips. After putting two chips away he got two chips remaining. Sam crawled to Freddie and yanked his shoe from his foot.

“Ow!” Freddie exclaimed.

“Please don’t hurt him?” Carly asked.

“Okay, next round,” Freddie squeaked.

“Uh-uh,” Melanie said. “My sister gets some true out of you,”

“Okay, let’s see, something I always wanted to know of you. I know, I would love to know this. What is your greatest nightmare?” Sam asked.

Freddie looked at Sam and thought a moment about his answer. “I think when I lose my mother,” Freddie said. “I mean although she’s weird, I still love her a lot,”

“We know, Freddie,” Wendy said sympathetically as she softly rubbed his arm. Sam scoffed. This question should’ve been a humiliating one, not a lady magnet for the nub.

“Next round,” she scoffed.

This round was pretty hectic for Freddie as he started with nothing at first, but when he passed away his entire hand he got at least a pair of Jacks. That was his chance to get out of the bottom 3. Pete had a spades 9, 2, 8 and a Queen. He just needed another spade and decided to go for it. He chucked away his 3 of diamonds and got a 6 in return, completing his pairless flush and defeating Melanie’s full house! Two chips for Pete and one for Melanie put both players on five chips, Iris chucked a chip away putting her on two chips. Carly was about to surrender two chips from her stack, but then she realized that there wasn’t even a stack to give chips away from. In short, Carly was about to strip.

“Don’t worry, Carly,” Wendy said. “You’re not alone,” The redhead showed her two only chips and since she had to pay three of them, she also had to strip. Both Carly and Wendy were two green chips short.

“So,” Pete said. “Should I remove your shoes, or do you want to be a bold girl and give me something more interesting to remove,”

“Nope,” Carly said, still with a happy face. “Just the shoes,”

“For me too, Pete,” Wendy said.

Pete crawled over to Carly and started to undo her shoes and threw them to Freddie’s right shoe outside of the circle. Then he walked over to Wendy and undid her shoes as well. Since neither of the girls jokered their shoes, Wendy ended up with one chip and Carly had no chips at all.

Because she ended up second, Melanie was allowed to throw her white chip back at the pot. Carly, Iris and Wendy each got one extra, leaving them on three, two and one white chips in total. Since Carly had a third white chip she had a truth to answer from Pete.

“Carly,” Pete said. “Time for your truth. I’m really grateful that I’m invited to this ehrm… party, but why did you want to play strip poker with us,”

“Well, to say the truth, I read a very good story on this site called getDare.com. It was about a couple of people I guess they are as old as we are and it kinda turned me on and I wondered what it would be to actually play the game then accidentally Freddie caught me reading the story so I showed him the site and watched whether he liked it or not. Then the three of us, Sam also started reading, became addicted to the story and I asked more and more how it would be to actually play the game. Then I came at the idea to do it. Freddie, Sam and I tried it once, but I noticed that it would be more fun with more people. Then I realized, since Freddie also seemed to like the game, that it would be fun to play it with a couple more of our friends, so here we are,”

“That was an awesome story,” Brad complimented Carly.

“Thanks.” Carly smiled. “Next round.”

“Wait, wait, wait!” Sam exclaimed. “We get a privilege card,” than added with a smirk, “whatever that is,”

“Oh yeah, that’s right,” Carly presented a board with twenty cards attached on it. There were four columns and five rows. “Both of you can take one. Of course your new streak is put back to zero, so to pick a new card you have to win another three games in a row, okay?”

“Sounds fair,”

Sam got the second from the left on the top row. Her privilege card said:

Spoiler:
Play this card after a round. Every player loses all his/hers green chips

Pete took the card from column 3, row 2, which said:

Spoiler:
Play this card after a round before the chips are dealt. No player gets a green chip

Then Pete started to deal for the sixth round.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:29 PM   #40
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice chapter
Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #41
shogan977

NicE chapt but you should ask rachie for some advice or help so I can go quicker plaza I think she shouldnt mind to much
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #42
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Just joined the site, but wanted to say, loving the story so far
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:46 AM   #43
beatea

Freddie groaned again as he again had nothing and he was surely losing his clothes fast in this pace. Carly finally got rid of her white chips ending on 4th place, while Iris got a third one and Freddie even got a fourth one. Wendy and Freddie chucked away their remaining chips, resulting in the fact that Wendy, Freddie and Carly and both with one article of clothing less than they started with and zero chips.

“I don’t think those two should get more cards,” Pete said as he played his privilege card which kept Melanie and Brad from getting even more chips.
Iris joined the rank of those who have stripped as she only had one chip left. “What’s going off?” Melanie asked to Iris.

“The shoes, off course,” Iris said as she presented them to Melanie. Melanie, who sat next to Iris quickly grabbed her shoes and threw them on the growing pile of shoes outside of the circle. Because her shoes were jokered, Iris got four chips in return. Leaving her at three green chips.
Then Melanie decided it was time for the truth and the dare for Iris and Freddie respectively. She started with Iris and kept it simple.

“Iris, for your truth I ask you: Are you a virgin,”

Iris hesitated for an answer. “Yes, I am,” she said.

“That’s okay,” Melanie smiled. “I am too, if you want to know. There’s nothing wrong with it. Now for Freddie,” she said with a smirk on her face. At least the majority of the group knew that Melanie had a crush on Freddie, since the very first time she saw him, so Melanie knew exactly what she was going to ask. “Freddie, I dare you to kiss me,”

“Oh, come on sis,” Sam complained. “Can’t you think of something better?” Freddie already approached Melanie to do his dare.

“No, I couldn’t,” Melanie said.

“Well, it’s not a terrible dare,” Freddie said. “Should I sit or do you want to stand,”

“I’ll stand,” Melanie said as she stood up and draped her arms around Freddie’s neck, while Freddie took her waist. Freddie leaned in until their lips touched. They held each other closer and used their tongues to explore each other’s mouths. It crossed Melanie’s mind that they hadn’t set a time limit of kissing, and she didn’t mind. Most of the girls in the room were both jealous and turned on by the sight and the sound. She softly started to moan in Freddie’s mouth as her gently caressed her back. Lack of air put their kiss on hold and forced Melanie to retreat. She finished with a sweet kiss on his cheek. “Thanks,” she said out of breath and very red cheeks.

“No problem,” Freddie said also a little flushed as he reclaimed his spot between Carly and Melanie.

Round 7

Freddie was pretty relieved that he finished second. He was finally saved from his four white chips and even got a chip, while Carly got two chips. Iris and Melanie finished sixth and seventh and thus had to hand in one and two chips respectively, leaving them both on two remaining chips. Wendy had to hand in three chips, but she quickly noted that she didn’t have a single chip to hand in, thus she came three chips short.

“Wendy, you have to give three chips,” Carly said with a sly smile.

“I know, but I don’t have any,” Wendy said.

“So, what’s it gonna be? Your socks?”

“No, take my shorts,” Wendy said, surprising everybody, but Melanie.

“Of course,” Melanie said. “She had a joker on her shorts. If she stripped
her socks, she had to strip again,”

“I see,” Iris said.

“I won’t complain,” Pete said with a grin.

“Oh, just quit it,” Sam said slightly annoyed.

Carly crawled over to Wendy who stood up. Carly draped her fingers over the elastic waistband and pulled it down, displaying Wendy’s panties to the audience. Wendy quickly sat down covering her panties with her legs, her head even redder than usual. Carly tossed the shorts over the shoes and reclaimed her own.

Carly noticed that Wendy had three white chips now and Iris had four white ones. So they had to answer a truth and do a dare respectively.

“Wendy,” Carly said with a smile. “How do you feel now you’re the first one to lose some dignity?”

“Exposed,” Wendy snapped.

“Oh come on, that answer doesn’t please me,” Carly said disappointed. “Please, put some effort in it,”

Wendy sighed. “Okay, on one side, I don’t like it. I feel kinda embarrassed, but I must admit it has something good on it. It really gives me a kick, I think,”

“That’s better,” Freddie said with a smile.

“Now Iris, for your dare, I really want a volunteer,” Carly said looking around. Brad raised his hand. “Okay Brad. I’m getting something from downstairs for the dare, will be back in a minute,”

There's at least one mistake in this chapter, who can find it?

Last edited by beatea; 08-10-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #44
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

is it the fact that "read" should be "red" in this section :
She finished with a sweet kiss on his cheek. “Thanks,” she said out of breath and very read cheeks.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"

Last edited by kmacroxs; 08-08-2011 at 05:56 PM.
kmacroxs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #45
beatea

No, that's not the mistake I was looking for :P

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
card game, party, strip poker