Old 04-05-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
Sluttykimberly

Default My Holiday

Last weekend I went away for 3 days with my friend Ellie. On the last night things got interesting, we went to a local club dressed nice and revealing in a Ferrari red dress that left little to the imagination. I spotted a guy staring at me from across the room, he was cute and I pretended to ignore him in a flirty way but kept looking over at him. He walked over as I knew he would and he bought me a drink and we got talking. Later on I signaled to Ellie that I was going to leave with him and we went back to his place (he was a local). He had a beach front apartment with stunning views, that's where it all began. He pushed me up against the glass and slid the straps of my dress off my shoulders then began to slowly unzip my dress, I started to get excited. My dress hit the floor and I was standing there in my matching VS G string and bra, I unbuttoned his shirt and then unzipped his pants making our way to the bedroom. I decided that we should have a shower, we both get naked and hopped in, the water glistened on our bodies as we played with each other, I could tell he was enjoying himself. We then dry off and proceed to the bed and he says "wait here, I'll be right back" and returns with some ties. He asks me to put my hands out and proceeds to tie them together then my legs and blindfolds me. He is gliding his fingers over my body and teasing my nipples and pussy, I'm dripping wet and loving it, he knows exactly how to please a girl. Then he unties my legs and says "put your ass in the air please" then ties my knees and hands together with my ass completely venerable. I can feel a drop of grool dripping from my pussy, he proceeds to lick both my holes, I orgasm twice before he even starts pleasuring himself. He then proceeds to fuck my pussy with his 7inch cokc and I'm moaning loudly with pleasure, he pulls my ponytail has he is pounding away then he lifts me onto the floor on my knees and ties my hands behind my back, still blindfolded he says "start sucking" and grabs my ponytail, forcing my head up and then holding me down with his cock deep down my throat.

Last edited by Sluttykimberly; 04-05-2016 at 04:58 AM.
Sluttykimberly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:07 AM   #2
Sluttykimberly

He then asks who the other girl with me was and I tell him she was a friend, he asks me to call her and get her over here. He grabs my phone and finds her contact, holds my phone to my face and calls her, I tell her "I'm sending you an address, come over, you'll have lots of fun." and she heads over in an uber and we keep going until we hear a knock on the door, it's Ellie, he leaves me here tied up and opens the door, Ellie says "where is Kimberly?" he leads her to me, she has a look of shock on her face then a cheeky smile as she says "looks like your having fun, didn't know you were into this Kim, can I join in?" he proceeds to undress her and puts her in front of me (still blindfolded) with her legs open, I hear a giggle from Ellie then he says lean forward with your tongue out Kim, I do so not knowing what was in front of me and get a taste of Ellie's sweet pussy, he tells me "eat up" with Ellie giggling and moaning I get to work. This goes on until she cums and then I'm untied and unblindfolded, he ties up Ellie, legs tied to the bed posts, pussy exposed, he proceeds to pleasure her like he did to me, and tells me to sit on her face and for Ellie to start eating me out. I'm facing towards him and I just watch Ellie be eaten and played with, we are all enjoying every minute of this, then he unties Ellie and lies down on the bed and says "show me what youve got" Ellie starts sucking his balls and I suck his cock, we alternate and kiss every so often and this goes on for 5-10 minutes, then Ellie bends over and wiggles her ass at him and he gets up and fucks her, she says are you into anal? And he says "I like your friend Kim" and proceeds to fuck her in the ass. I position myself in front of Ellie and she starts eating me, he then asks me if I've ever done anal and I say "yeah, I've played around a bit" he asks "what's the biggest thing that's been in there before" I say "a beer bottle" he says "really" and leaves the room and returns with a beer and lube, he says "let's give this a go". He lubes up my asshole and the bottle then puts his fingers in to start with, works his way up to 4 then decides to put the bottle in, it goes in and he inched it in slowly and asks "will it stay there" and I say "yes" he then opens the bottle and positions his head underneath and says lean back, the beer goes in and around his mouth, then ellie tries and they rotate until the bottle is empty. They both enjoyed that and he then took the bottle out and started fucking me again. He then tells us to both get on our knees and busts all over our faces and we lick his cum off each other and swallow, splitters are quitters and we all go to bed, the next morning we all wake up and he says......

Last edited by Sluttykimberly; 04-05-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:10 AM   #3
Sluttykimberly

By the way this is all real, every detail. will keep going soon. Post a comment on how it can improve.

Last edited by Sluttykimberly; 04-05-2016 at 07:14 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #4
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttykimberly View Post
By the way this is all real, every detail. will keep going soon. Post a comment on how it can improve.
paragraphs would make it much easier to read. Walls of text are very hard to focus on and appreciate the details

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:55 PM   #5
Sluttykimberly

The next morning we both woke up, we hear "morning girls" from the corner, I try to roll over and look at him but I'm tied up again, I turn my head and look over at Ellie and she is on all 4s with a leash on beside him naked, in one of his hands her lead and the other a whip, she had visable whip marks and a gag in her mouth, he signals for her to get on the bed with me.

When she gets on the bed he says "Ellie, be a good bitch and sit on Kim's face, don't let her breathe until I tell you to let her." she was hesitant and cops a whip to the ass, she whimpers and proceeds do sit on my face. At this point we were both thinking "what have we gotten ourselves into?" and 1 minute later he says "let her breathe," I gasp for air and then he repeats this 3 more times. Then he says "Ellie my bitch, start licking her nipples." she does so and he starts playing with our pussies, he says you will be set free at 9am until then you are mine, we look over at the clock and see its only 6:34am and start counting down in our heads.

At 7 he brings out a can of whipped cream and sprays it all over my body and tells Ellie to lick it off, he sprays if in my pussy and get her to lick it all out. Then at 8 he unties me and says "we only have 1 hour left, I want you to put the most effort into fucking me that you ever have before" and we both look at each other and think "what will happen if he's not pleased" and then get to work, I sit on his face for a while and Ellie gives him a very sloppy BJ and then I 69 for a while and ellie plays with his balls. 30minutes remain and we start fucking him, ellie sits on his face and I'm riding his cock, we lean over and make out while doing that and he Is really enjoying it.

With 5 minutes remaining he gets us to lie down on the bed with our heads off the bed and tongues out, he cums all over our faces and chest then Ellie and I clean each other with out tongues and swallow, he says "very good job girls, I'm impressed and throws us out clothes" I look down and notice no bra or panties and Ellie notices the same and we ask where they were and he replied "their mine now, their my momento to remember you girls by." they were worth almost $250 combined but we don't want to upset him and put our dresses on and go commando.

On the Monday following I receive a text from a random number with a picture....
Old 04-10-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

i like it. a lot. keep going.. what was the picture of?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk