getDare Sweetheart

That was a great chapter I totally loved it
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 10-25-2015, 01:20 AM   #17
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 12

It was dark, the car park was empty and quiet, just the occasional passing car to break the silence. It had been twenty minutes since they arrived, the three of them were dressed in tight little hot pants and crop tops, Tina's firm young body looked delicious, Sue's more mature, fuller figure was filling the tight clothes sexily, Ken looked ridiculous in the female clothes and was shaking with humiliation in the chilly morning air, Tina and Sue were exchanging glances and sniggering at his embarrassment.
Sophia could see the trio standing outside the gym as she approached in her new Mercedes, Alex had said she deserved a little luxury when she'd given her the keys to her new company car the previous week.
Her pussy tingled slightly at the sight, they looked so defeated. She'd told them how to dress the day before and made sure they were here by five thirty, that was half an hour ago, she enjoyed the thought of them shivering nervously while they waited for her to arrive.
She pulled up outside the door and stepped out of the car, dressed in a smart grey business suit and red pumps, she was ready to get to the office as soon as this little session was over, she was carrying a large black holdall.
It had been just over a week since she'd put Ken firmly in his place and her confidence was growing every day, it had become so apparent how weak he really was. The three of them were starting to get used to the new order of things. Sue more than the others had started to accept her subservient role, she even seemed to enjoy it now she'd got over her initial embarrassment.
"Glad to see you made it on time, I hope I haven't kept you waiting" she said with a grin.
"No Miss" they said, almost in unison.
"Good, lets get started then" Sophia unlocked the door to the gym and led them inside, it belonged to a friend of Alex's who'd been kind enough to let them use it before the staff turned up at nine to open up.
The lights flickered for a few seconds, then one by one they stayed on to reveal a room filled with an array of exercise equipment, one side of the room had floor to ceiling windows that faced the road, it was still dark outside, broken only by the occasional cars headlights passing by.
Ken's heart sank when he looked around the room, it looked more like torture equipment to him, he'd never liked exercise of any kind, as his flabby untoned body was testament.
"Oh where to start, so much choice" Sophia said idly as she ambled around the room "Let's start you with some running, up you get, these three machines will do" She directed them to three running machines in a row of ten that faced the window.
Reluctantly they stepped on to the machines "OK, here we go" Sophia said as she walked along the row, turning the machines on to six mph. Immediately they had to start jogging to avoid being thrown off the back, Tina and Sue both found it easy, they both liked to keep themselves fit and visited the gym regularly, not this one however, Tina was actually quite a keen runner. Ken was a different matter, he was struggling already, they could hear him wheezing and puffing as he struggled to keep up.
"Jesus Ken, what's the matter with you? You're not even forty yet, is that really the best you can do?" Sophia was appalled at how unfit he was, she was definitely going to change that, he was going to need a lot of work.
"I-I'm" gasp "trying" gasp "Miss" Ken could hardly talk he was already so out of breath.
Sophia hardly heard him, her attention had turned to the two firm jiggling asses that were pumping away purposefully in front of her, she almost started to drool as she approached Sue, she let out a little gasp of pleasure as she walked around the front of the machine and was greeted by the sight of Sue's large firm breasts bouncing up and down under the straining crop top. She stepped close and let her hand caress Sue's ass as it writhed under her touch "Keep it up Sue, you're doing well" She said softly.
"Thank you Miss" Sue replied, panting slightly, Tina glared at her, jealous of the attention Sophia was giving her and started to lift her knees higher in an effort to impress.
Just then there was a thump and a wail form the behind her, Sophia turned to see Ken laying on the floor behind the machine panting loudly "What the fuck Ken!!" she exclaimed.
"I'm...sorry....Miss....I....I...tripped" Ken was clutching his knee, he'd obviously landed on it before being thrown off the machine.
"Oh for fuck sake, get undressed......NOW!" Sophia was annoyed at being interrupted while she gave Sue some attention.
"W-what?" Ken stuttered, confused.
"Which part of 'get undressed now' didn't you understand Ken?"
Ken looked at her stunned for a few seconds, then Sophia raised her eyebrows as she fixed his gaze, he didn't waste any more time, quickly standing up he removed the shorts and top.
"I think you need a bit of motivation Ken" Sophia had walked over to her holdall while he was undressing, now she had a hinged ring in her hand and some cord. Ken recognised the ring, it was one of the lines they made, it had eight little spikes on the inside and could be locked shut, he groaned as Sophia approached "Lock that round your balls Ken, hurry up"
He looked up at Sophia's stern face pleadingly, but there wasn't a hint of compassion there, he knew it would be a long time before she'd even begin to forgive him for his attack, now she had the upper hand and was going to make him suffer at every opportunity. His shaking hand reached out and he took the evil device from her.
He wrapped it around his scrotum, wincing as the spikes dug in, not sharp enough to draw blood they were incredibly painful nonetheless, "aahhhhhhhhhhhh" he hissed as the clasp snapped shut.
"Shut up and get back on the machine" Sophia commanded, she'd turned it off for now, the two girls were still pounding away on theirs, trying to keep up the pace as they craned their necks to watch Ken's torment.
Ken stood on the belt, trembling slightly, Sophia tied the cord to the ring on Ken's balls, then gave it a sharp tug, making Ken shout and step forward, then she tied the other end to one of the handles on the front of the machine "There, that should keep you in position, the cord will break before it rips your balls off, well it probably will, but it will be incredibly painful Ken, so best not come off again" with that she turned the machine back on and Ken resumed his laboured running.
With the sound of Ken wheezing behind her, Sophia turned her attention back to the two fit young women who where starting to sweat but coping easily with the gentle pace "Let's have some fun girls, impress me" she said as she adjusted their machines, speeding them up to eight mph.
The girls instantly changed from a jog into a full run "Let's see how long you can keep that up" she said as she admired Tina's firm young buttocks rippling under her tight pants, she couldn't resist letting her hand wander down to her crotch and she rubbed her clit gently thought the skirt as she imagined peeling the tight material over those cheeks with her teeth "Oh, and Ken, you'll keep going as long as they do, so you'd better hope I can tire them out soon"
Ken's red puffing face turned to her, he was wincing and gritting his teeth as the sharp spikes scratched and dug into his scrotum as the heavy metal ring bounced up and down with every step, his eyes were watering, he looked like he was about to start sobbing "Ple" gasp "Please" wheeze "Miss" gasp "I.....can't....."
"Oh shut up you useless cunt, you'll do whatever the fuck I tell you" a surge of power rushed through her as she said that, as she looked at him she couldn't imagine how she was so intimidated by him only a few days ago, it was a distant memory now, how quickly things can change.
The girls were starting to struggle now, getting more breathless they were sweating profusely, soaking there clothes and trickling down there hot glowing bodies. Sophia went to her bag and took out a short flexible cane "Looks like it's getting difficult, well now the fun really starts" with that each girl felt a sharp stinging flick across their asses "Keep it up girls" Sophia could feel her pussy soaking her panties as she worked them harder, such a delicious feeling.
She walked to the front of the machine and turned them both up to ten mph, the girls glared at her, Sue groaned audible "Please Miss, I can't keep this up" she managed as she pounded the treadmill, her lungs burning, her legs were starting to feel like jelly.
"Nonsense, you're no where near done yet" Sophia replied, positioning herself between the two machines so she could access the two pairs of quivering pulsating buttocks with the whippy cane.
"First one to stop is going to get a good thrashing and spends the day with their ass plugged" Sophia smirked as she saw Tina's expression, fear filled her and she focussed on keeping up the pace, her legs were feeling weak and shaky but she couldn't take a plug in her ass all day, she just couldn't.
Ken was getting desperate and panicky now, he couldn't keep going much longer, he kept stumbling as his tired legs tried to keep him on his feet, the damn cord kept pulling tight, sending agonising twinges through his tortured balls, the cord looked so thick, he knew it would take quite a tug to snap it, adrenaline from the fear of ripping his balls off was the only thing keeping him going now.
Sophia didn't care though, all her attention was taken up by the lovely sight of the sweating bodies of the two girls struggling to please her, she considered speeding up the belts again for a second, but no, she wanted to keep this going for a bit longer yet, she could tell Sue was reaching the end of her endurance and would probably lose. "Come on Sue, keep that ass moving for me" she said as she started to rain short sharp flicks of the cane all over her ass.
"p...please......i.....can...can't.....go..... " Sue was exhausted, sweat trickling down into her eyes , her chest heaving with the effort, she kept glancing at Tina, hoping she'd soon have to give up, her heart sank though, Tina was striding comfortably, she looked like she could keep going for hours.
Sue slowed and stumbled as she stepped off the back of the machine and bent over, gasping for breath, her hands were resting on her shaking thighs.
"Oh dear, looks like you're going to have a very sore ass today, in more ways than one" Sophia was grinning broadly, her pussy was tingling at the thought of having those cheeks bent over to receive a sound thrashing from her cane. She turned off the two machines and Tina slowed to a stop, she was hardly even out of breath, Sue was impressed by her level of fitness, it filled her with dread though.
The room was silent now, apart from the desperate wheezing coming from an increasingly desperate Ken who was struggling to stay on his feet, the cord had pulled tight as he'd moved towards the back of the machine, every step was agony now as the tight spiked ring pulled hard on his scrotum, digging in and making him wince and moan constantly. The three girls turned their attention to him, they all started to giggle at the pathetic sight.
Ken turned to Sophia, his watering eyes pleading with her to stop this, she just grinned back "pl....pl....please" he managed to gasp eventually.
Slowly Sophia walked to the front of the machine and leaned casually on the control panel at the front, she let her finger idly wander over the controls as she fixed his gaze "You look like you're about done in Ken, would you like me to press this?" she teased.
Ken's eyes dropped, he watched the tip of her finger trace a circle around the stop button, his eyes stung as sweat trickled into them "Yes....please................Miss" come on you bitch, just press the fucking button.
Finally, as Sophia watched Ken use the last of his strength to save his poor balls from being stretched even further she pressed the button, Ken staggered to a stop, as soon as the belt stopped moving he collapsed to his knees, clutching his tortured balls and wheezing loudly.
Sophia looked down at him with contempt "Get up you fucking useless bastard" her anger and hatred of him hadn't started to fade yet, she didn't feel an ounce of pity.
As Ken stood Sophia walked up to him, she'd picked up a barbell on the way "Here, hold this" she said and handed it to him, Ken let out a sharp breath as he felt the weight of it, it was a twenty five Kilo bar. She untied the cord from the running machine and gave it as sharp tug "Come with me" she led him over to a wall which had a series of horizontal bars running up it, Ken struggled behind her, trying to keep the strain off of his balls as Sophia gave it a series of sharp tugs.
"Now get that bar up, over your head" Sophia ordered.
Ken's jaw dropped "Please Miss, I..I can't..."
Slap, Sophia's palm made contact with his cheek "Don't fucking argue with me, DO IT!"
Ken lifted the weight to his chest, letting out a long laboured breath as he did, then, bracing himself, he heaved the weight into the air and tried to lock his arms in position, he was shaking with the effort already.
Sophia relished the look of pain on his face, she was more than satisfied with how this was going, with an evil smirk she tossed the end of the cord over one of the bars above Ken's head, she pushed herself close to him, she was taller than him in her heels, she reached up and tied the end of the cord to the barbell making sure there was no slack. She could feel Ken trembling as she pushed herself against his chest, the sweet sickly smell of his deodorant was filling her nostrils, her eyes met his, he looked panicky again "That will keep it up, you can hold it up with your arms or with your balls Ken, up to you"
He was sweating profusely again, he was in a helpless predicament, he had no choice but to keep that weight in the air or his balls would suffer unbearably, tears started to trickle down his cheeks as his shaking arms started to burn.
Sophia had already turned away though, she was far more interested in getting back to Sue "Now then, let's get you in position" she said, picking up the cane, her voice dripping with excitement "Let's have you naked to start with"
Sue shivered at her words, but knew better than to argue, she unzipped the tight shorts and peeled them down her legs, then pulled the top over her head, revealing her large quivering breasts
"mmmmmmm, nice" Sophia drooled "Now get over that bench" she indicated a padded exercise bench.
Sue draped herself over the bench, trembling with nerves, and a little excitement, she was still wet with sweat, it wasn't just sweat she could feel trickling down her thighs though.
The bench was high enough to allow Sophia to run her hand over Sue's firm cheeks, she could feel the heat rising from her body, her fingers lingered, tracing lines over her cheeks, dipping between them into her hot crack, Sue quivered in anticipation.
"Thirty strokes I think, you'll count each one, keep your hands and feet on the floor, if you move out of position then I'll start again, understand?"
"Yes Miss" Sue said, every nerve in her body was tingling with anticipation, she almost felt like screaming at her to get on with it.
She didn't have to wait long, the first stinging blow cut into her defenceless cheeks, catching her by surprise, she jumped up, bringing her hands off the floor.
"Well that's not a good start is it, we'll start again shall we?"
"Sorry Miss" Sue gasped
"And Ken, you'll stay there until Sue has completed her punishment, so you'd better hope she can take it a bit better than that"
Ken's stomach lurched when he heard that, his poor arms were burning and shaking already, he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to keep the weight up "Yesss.......Misss" he hissed, despite the pain in his arms he couldn't take his eye's off of Sue's delicious naked ass that was facing him.
The cane cut into Sue's ass again "uugh, one" she fidgeted on the bench but managed to keep her hands and feet on the floor.
Sophia got into her stride, barely giving Sue chance to count the stroke before the next one hit. She was determined not to let Sue off easy, she saw it as a challenge to make her move out of position before the end...............
"Aaagh, f-fifteen" Sue was struggling now, her ass was a mass of burning welts.
"Half way, you're doing well" Sophia ran her hand over the red lines criss-crossing Sue's tender white cheeks, very satisfied with her handiwork. This was all new to her, a few days ago she'd never have imagined she'd be involved in something like this, she was well aware of what Alex did with her slave, but it had never really interested her. But now, with this delicious female ass quivering in front of her, completely at her mercy, she was more than interested, her pussy was tingling and dripping with excitement.
Then she turned to Ken and smirked, his arms were shaking violently, he was biting his lip and groaning with the effort of keeping the weight in the air "You'd better hope young Sue here can stay in position Ken, if she moves I'm starting again, do you think you could keep your arms up until I've finished?"
Ken could feel the spikes digging unbearably into his scrotum, his balls were being pulled relentlessly upwards, however hard he tried he couldn't keep his arms straight and the strain on his tortured balls was gradually increasing "No" gasp "Miss....please...." wheeze.
"Well that's just too bad Ken, you'll just have to keep the weight up with your balls then" Sophia relished his anguish, that will teach you to lay your hands on me you fucker.
"Let's carry on then" she said, bringing the cane down as she said it, she caught Sue by surprise and she jumped, legs flailing in the air as she let out a yelp.
Sophia laughed "Oh dear, weren't you ready?"
"N-No Miss....please...give me another chance Miss" Sue begged, it was so unfair, it wasn't even a particularly hard stroke, it was just unexpected.
"Well of course I'll give you another chance dear, thirty more chances in fact"
Sue new it was hopeless, she could tell this had been Sophia's intention all along "Yes Miss" she braced herself, tightening every muscle, ready for the next stroke, her heart sank, she was right back where she started, waiting for the first stroke, FUCK It! she screamed inside.
As Ken watched the cane come down on Sue's already bright red ass he started to pray Sue managed to go the full thirty this time, his arms were getting weaker by the minute, the thought of that weight hanging from his balls filled him with panic.
Swish "One" swish "Two" swish "Three" Sophia was back in her stride again, the blows rained down at a fast but measured pace, Sophia found it amusing how much Sue's body was dancing and gyrating, considering her hands and feet didn't move it was impressive, she was very flexible.
When she got to twenty five she stopped to admire the results, her cheeks looked like a bright red angry mess, she could hear quiet sobs coming from her.
This was nothing compared to the noises coming from Ken though, he was moaning and sobbing loudly, sweat was trickling down his face, the bar was almost resting on his head now, he was standing on tip toe, desperately trying to take a bit of strain off his balls, his legs were shaking almost as much as his arms now.
Sophia couldn't resist smiling at him "I bet you'd like me to hurry up and get this over with wouldn't you Ken"
"yesssssss....Miss.....pl-please" his mouth was contorted in agony, he could hardly get the words out.
"Wouldn't it be a shame if Sue failed now and I had to start all over again?" she was in no hurry to give her the last five, watching Ken's desperate plight was amusing her too much.
"please...please..." Ken begged, sobbing, his balls were being pulled up and felt like they were being crushed in a vice as the steel ring stretched his scrotum more than he thought possible, he wasn't sure how much of the weight his arms were taking now, it felt like the thing was hanging off his balls.
"Patience" was all she said, tapping the cane into her palm idly and giving it a couple of swings through the air.
Ken wanted to scream at the bitch to get on with it, but he bit his tongue, she held all the cards now, she could leave him here until his balls came off if she wanted too, he was completely at her mercy. He cursed himself over and over again as the thought of his attack on her went round in his mind, why had he done that? why?
Finally Sophia turned her attention back to Sue, she wasn't going to make the same mistake again, she could tell she was tensed and ready for the next blow. She applied the final five strokes, not too hard, but hard enough to make Sue yelp and squirm, she didn't want to have to start again and by the look of Ken he'd lose his balls if he was there much longer.
"Well done dear, I hope you'll be putting a bit more effort in next time, you'd better bring your fitness up to Tina's level pretty quick or things are going to be very painful for you" She squeezed her glowing cheeks firmly as she said it, making Sue wince and moan, the wetness between Sue's legs didn't escape Sophia's notice.
"Thank you Miss, I'll try harder Miss" Sue replied, happy that Sophia was impressed with how well she'd taken the beating, she was determined to get in shape and make her proud.
"Don't move" Sophia said as she walked over to Ken.
"Oh Ken, you look so fucking pathetic" she sneered, then she brought her palm down and slapped Ken's upstretched scrotum, it was bright red, stretched tight over his balls, he howled in pain at this new torment, he wanted to double over, anything to protect himself, but what could he do? he had no choice but to stay upright with his balls pulled up and presented for her attention, he'd never felt so vulnerable and exposed.
His reaction brought another smile to her lips "Oh you don't like that do you" she teased, slap, slap, slap.
Ken was dancing now, hopping from one foot to the other, but there was nothing he could do to stop the agonising blows "No,please, stooooopppp, please" he sobbed uncontrollably.
"I should just leave you here to your fate, the staff will get here in another hour, I should just leave you here for them to find, maybe you'd manage to keep your balls until they got here"
Ken when cold, panic filling him now "Please no Miss, I'll do anything Miss, I'm so sorry, don't leave me Miss"
A cruel smile crossed her lips as she stared into his terrified eyes, as she fixed his gaze her hand went down to the ring on his balls and she untied the cord, Ken crumpled in a heap on the floor, the weight hitting the floor loudly "Just remember Ken, I can do anything I want to you, any time, no one will care, if you upset me in any way, you're fucked, understand?"
"Yes Miss", I understand" and he did, he understood perfectly what was at stake, he considered for a second slithering over the floor and kissing her feet, but thought better of it.
Sophia had gone anyway, back to Sue via the holdall, she had a big black butt plug in her hand, sitting on the bench next to Sue, she pushed one of her legs over to expose her pussy and asshole.
She glanced over at Tina who she'd ignored for a while, she was leaning against the running machine, her hand was down her shorts, she'd been playing with her pussy as she'd watched the incredible scenario unfold, "Doesn't this look fun Tina? you'll be taking this inside you soon enough" she said, holding up the plug and waving it in the air.
Tina gulped, the thought of that forcing it's way inside her tight little virgin ass make her shiver, but her fingers speeded up, renewed wetness covered them as she flicked her tingling clit "Yes Miss" was all she could say.
Sue gasped loudly as Sophia worked the plug inside her, meeting some resistance from her tight sphincter to start with, she soon penetrated it and relentlessly worked it deeper and deeper, no lube for you, she thought to herself as the plug was finally inserted right down to the wide base "Up you get" she said, giving her a playful slap on the ass.
Sue struggled to her feet, she felt so full, the base of the plug was keeping her cheeks stretched apart, she tried a few short steps, bringing a chuckle from Sophia as she watched the awkward, painful way she walked.
"Time to get to work, people will be in the factory now, good luck getting back to your rooms to get changed without being seen" Sophia collected up her things and put them in the bag and left, getting in her car she made her way to the office.
The three of them sat there in silence, not wanting to make eye contact, they were all shocked at what had just happened, Sophia had gone further than any of them had imagined, as the events slowly sank in they left the gym, it was light now, and the streets were busier, they hurried to Sue's car and got in.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 11-08-2015, 05:27 AM   #18
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13

Alex laughed inside as she saw her three employees walk in. They were trying to be discrete, hidden amongst the stalls. She knew they must be close as soon as Sophia had walked in with a big grin on her face. Apparently the gym session had gone well, the first of many in this format most likely.
Ken looked awkward, trying to hide the female clothes as he rushed for their current living quarters. Alex smiled; she’d forgotten how fun fresh slaves were, the embarrassed, self conscious attitude they approached everything. This afternoon was going to be fun.

Ken marched up the stairs first swiftly followed by Tina and Sue. “Can you believe what those bitches are making us do” Ken blurted out as soon as he thought they were alone. He’d checked the area for surveillance and found nothing; anger was building inside, Sophia had tormented him to breaking point and his balls still ached. “I can’t take this anymore”
“What do you expect us to do Ken. You’re part of the reason we’re all here.” Tina hated when Ken went into his moods, it stressed them all out and made him sweat even more. “To be honest I quite enjoyed the session.”
Sue just glared at her, jealousy forming. “Well, you would, you don’t have to spend the rest of the day with this plug jammed up your arse.” Sue gestured towards her rear end where you could just make out a bump in the skirt.
“Guess you just need to get on my level.”
“Shut up bitch, you know we’re not as fit as you.” Sue was seething at Tina but knew she was right, how could she compete with the younger girl. “You have to let us win occasionally.”
“Why should I? What’s in it for me?” Tina folded her arms across her chest as if in a college rivalry.
Sue considered. “I’m sure you could think of something Tina but I don’t want to make a habit out of getting an ass beating.”
Ken couldn’t believe what he was hearing, the girls sounded resigned to their fate. “Are you two missing the entire point? What the fuck are we going to do? We can’t just go around letting them do this, where will it stop, I’m not letting those bitches rip my balls off whilst you stand there laughing, we need an idea.”
Sue and Tina just frown, they’d been over this before, any time Alex or Sophia tormented him he looked for a way out. “Ken, we’re fucked” Tina replied, “They have all the control and we have none, the best thing I can see is to make them both happy and you never know, maybe you might enjoy some of it.”
Ken was furious, his blood boiled. “Enjoy it! Are you fucking nuts? What good could possibly come from this?” Sue laughed. She couldn’t help it, she found his tempers hilarious. The fact he was still wearing his gym gear made it all the more comical.
“Well for a start, the exercise might actually help you get into some shape, and don’t tell me you don’t get turned on by Sophia squeezing your little balls.”
Tina burst out laughing. “I saw you looking at Sue’s punishment earlier Kenny boy; you loved every minute of it. Stop trying to play the victim. You’d like nothing more than to be back there watching Sue’s ass wiggle.”
Ken went bright red. “No… No…..I wouldn’t…. that’s not true,” he stammered.
“Isn’t it? You don’t want to feel that ass in your hands, give it a nice squeeze?”
Ken couldn’t form words, he’d frozen, not sure what to do. “B….b….but….”
“But what Kenny boy, but she wouldn’t let you? What if mistress ordered it for you Kenny? Go on Sue, give the man a wiggle. Wouldn’t you want mistress to order Sue to let you have your way with her? Is that what you fantasize about?”
“Fuck off Tina.” Sue stated with some authority. “You’re giving him a boner. What if it was you she made fuck him? What could you do about it?”
Ken couldn’t deny he was turned on at the thought of Alex letting him have his way with the two girls but the way she despised him it seemed unlikely. Never the less it might happen, he held onto the positive thought as his erection grew.
“Put the thing away Ken you imbecile. You’ll have someone’s eye out.”
The sound of Alex’s voice brought everyone to a halt. “How long have you been there mistress?” Tina asked apprehensively.
“Long enough my dear. Congratulations on winning this morning, it’s a shame you didn’t have better competition.” Tina smiled at the compliment as Ken and Sue’s face dropped. “Don’t worry ladies, I don’t plan to have either of you fuck Ken.”
Both Tina and Sue smiled at the comment as Ken looked disappointed. “Well…. At least not any time soon. Ready and in my office in 10 minutes. Not a second late.”
Alex turned sharply at the chorus of yes mistress from Sue and Tina and yes Miss Friend from Ken and left the room.
Tina and Sue had had all life and enthusiasm drained. Sue thought of the idea of Ken and shuddered. Surely Alex wouldn’t.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door to Alex’s office and the three employees were permitted in. Sophia was in her usual seat on the sofa and smiled as she watched the three apprehensive figures approach. Alex was sat on the corner of her desk and waited until all were silent and the door was closed.
“P1.” Instantly all three employees hit the deck, hands on their heads and legs spread. “Excellent, looks like you aren’t entirely useless and can remember simple commands. From what Sophia has told me you had an interesting morning. You seemed to particularly enjoy it Tina.”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good. The other two of you seemed less fortunate.” Alex stood, picked up a riding crop off the desk, and walked behind the three. “How is the ass Sue?” With that she lightly swatted the bulge the plug was making causing Sue to groan lightly.
“It’s good Mistress. Thank you for asking.” Sue’s ass was still aching from the onslaught she’d received in the morning.
“Good.” Alex landed a dew more swipes onto her ass laughing as Sue squirmed.
Alex walked behind ken and sharply landed a blow on his back. “Sit up straight Ken.” Ken straightened his back as much as possible. Alex walked to the front and lightly tapped Ken’s face with the crop. “You see Ken; I don’t like negligence and I don’t like imperfections. According to Sophia this morning you were ogling Sue’s ass and had the audacity to get hard in a punishment session. You need to learn to control yourself. Stand and strip.”
Ken shot to his feet and briefly hesitated as the four girls stared at him. SMACK. The crop flashed quickly across his cheek knocking him backwards. “No hesitation Ken. Strip.” Tina smiled at the punishment and Sophia couldn’t help but to once again be Alex’s horny assistant, reaching down and letting her fingers get to work.
Ken’s clothes were lying on the floor in no time and Alex walked back to her desk returning with a metal contraption. Ken’s eyes filled with fear, he’d worked long enough at the company to recognise the chastity cage. “Please Miss Friend, don’t do this.”
SMACK. The crop came quickly colliding with the other cheek. “Never have the audacity to question me Ken.” Alex threw the device to Ken. “Put it on. I don’t want to go anywhere near your genitals.” Ken whimpered as he took hold of the contraption. It was heavier than he remembered but seemed firm. There were small spikes lining the inside, enough to cause pain when he tried to get hard.
The device was a torture tool in his mind and as he watched Sue and Tina smile at his predicament, and Sophia moan as she fingered herself, he felt as hopeless as his cock would be in this cage.
He clicked the device into place and groaned as he felt it encase his penis. The spikes barely made an impact right now but he knew it would get worse.
“Hurting already Ken, are you even hard yet?”
“No Miss Friend” Ken replied. ‘The bitch’ Ken thought, he couldn’t believe that they were making him do this in front of the others. It was humiliating, degrading and evil. He wanted nothing more than to throw it back in Alex’s face but knew there was no choice in the matter.
The padlock clicked the two parts of the metal cage into place and then he was trapped. “Excellent, that should keep you in check Ken. Before you ask, the key is safe around Sophia’s neck.” Sophia revealed the chain dangling on her, with a small key at the bottom. “It will take a lot of effort at redemption for Sophia to choose to free your pitiful manhood.” Sophia smiled at him, a menacing grin of pure despise. Ken sighed, he knew it might be a long time before he would be satisfied again. “Now what do you say Ken after our generous gift.”
“Thank you Miss Friend” Ken grumbled through gritted teeth. He knew he had to try and please the two women.
“No problem Ken. Tina stand up please and come over to me.” Tina stood up and walked over to the desk without hesitation. “Strip and turn around to face the others.”
The command no longer even seemed to register as anything more than standard to Tina. She quickly obliged, removing everything and turning to face Sue and Ken.
Ken stared at the teen’s toned figure and immediately his cock twitched in the cage sending an aching pain through his body. He looked away, hoping to remove his excitement.
“Look at her Ken.” Alex stated with a cruel grin. “Look at the perfect form.” Tina’s humiliation dissipated at the compliment and she smiled at Ken’s suffering despite her nakedness. “I bet you’d like nothing more than to have your way with this pretty figure.” Alex ran her hand through Tina’s hair brushing it off her face. “Wouldn’t you to feel these breasts?”
Ken groaned in anguish as his penis tried to fight the cage as Alex guided her hands across the tits. “Yes Miss Friend.”
“To have her ride on top of you as you lay back and watch them bounce.” Alex laughed as ken squirmed in pain his cock pleading for air. Tina stood motionless as Alex’s hands danced across her body. She could feel her wetness growing.
“Please Miss Friend, please stop, it hurts.” Ken begged, causing Sophia to burst out with laughter.
“Just think Ken. Every time you think of sex, all you’ll get is pain. Now get dressed and piss off back to work.”
Ken quickly picked up his clothes, got dressed and darted from the office not wanting to be tormented any further by the two girls. As soon as he was out of sight Alex turned her attention to Sue and Tina. “Tina, get dressed and resume position.” ‘Patient and willing’ she thought to herself, Alex was amazed at just how far she’d mange to break the girls in such a short space of time. She’d taken it relatively slow, not included anyone outside the group, nothing too extreme and mainly focused on obedience and respect.

“OK ladies, I have a special task for you which may lead to a reward.” Both girls picked up, this was the first time Alex had spoken of anything positive. “You both want to please me, correct?”
“Yes mistress” both answered in unison. Alex smiled, ‘they’re mine’ she thought.
“You’ll have your chance soon enough. How do you like your current living arrangement? I want total honesty.” Both girls looked at one another scared to answer. “Come on, I don’t have all day.”
Finally Sue plucked up the courage to answer. “Honestly mistress, I appreciate you letting us stay there but it is miserable, it’s cold, uncomfortable. We’ve cleaned it as much as we can but it is far from a home. We don’t even have a shower.”
“That’s a shame. Do you feel the same Tina?”
“Yes mistress, I want nothing more than to feel properly clean, have a fully cooked meal and sleep in a bed.” Tina dropped her head in shame, she felt like she was insulting Alex’s generosity but knew she wanted honesty.
Alex smiled. “What would you do to get these things?”
“I’d do whatever you asked mistress, but it would be up to you whether you would grant us these.” Tina replied calmly. She wanted to please Alex, she was unsure why but knew she’d do whatever it takes to keep her happy, everything else was a bonus.
Good answer Alex thought to herself. She was slightly taken aback by the comment and took a moment to compose herself before continuing.
“It looks like it is your lucky day ladies. As it turns out my deal to buy a flat on the bottom floor of my building has been accepted. It is three bedrooms with a bathroom, kitchen and even TV and lounge area. You will be able to move in there today.” Alex stopped and watched the reaction.
Tina was surprised but elated, finally a shower, and a proper bed. Sue on the other hand was less so.
“What’s the catch mistress? I’d be delighted to have this but it seems strange after everything else that has happened.”
Alex grinned. “Always the clever one Sue. It is simple, rent will still be taken the same out of your salary, and cameras will be set up in all rooms to keep an eye on you. However the main thing is that once a week you will have to earn your stay there.”
“What do you mean by earn it mistress?” Tina asked curiously.
“Simple Tina. Each Sunday and today since it is the first time I am going to give you a task. However unlike all the other things I’m asking of you, these are entirely optional. Each person that completes the task will get to stay in the flat for the week. If you fail to complete the task you will remain in your current living arrangements for that week.”
“But, what are the tasks?” Tina asked still uncertain.
Alex took three steps forward. CRACK. The blow from the Crop to Tina’s face was hard and menacing. Tina fell backwards. “Remember your place Tina.”
“Sorry mistress. I apologise. It won’t happen again mistress.” Tina pleaded. Sue looked up in surprise. The blow had caught her off guard as well but reminded her of the power Alex still had.
“That’s better Tina. These tasks will be different however, they won’t be a simple follow instructions task. They will be a challenge, it may be time limits, money goals, or basic targets to succeed. You will have to meet the success criteria to earn your place in the flat. Ken has pissed me off this week so far so has already lost his rights. You two have a chance to earn a place. Or would you rather stay in the attic?”
“No mistress, we will try to succeed mistress.” Sue replied. She was desperate to leave that place, especially if it meant a few days away from Ken before he had a chance to move in as well. Tina nodded in agreement.
“Excellent, your task today is very simple since it is only for a few days. You have 30 minutes. Within that hour you must each provide me with a picture of yourself naked with another person. That person must have agreed to take the picture with you but does not need to be naked themselves. You need to be back in my office within 1 hour with the picture or you fail. If you are even a second late you fail. Understood.”
“Yes mistress” came the unison response. Tina was scared. She had done a lot for Alex already but this was the first time she’d asked them to include anyone else in the task and she was uncertain. Sue on the other hand was smiling, and Tina couldn’t understand why.
“One more thing. Everything must be visible on the image. Your time starts now.”
Both girls stood up and instantly left the office. Tina went to run off but Sue quickly grabbed her arm. “Where do you think you’re going?”
“You heard her Sue. We only have 30 minutes and need to find someone to help us.” Tina was frantic, panicked, she needed this.
“Tina, think for a moment about what Alex said. What do you need to do?”
“What are you talking about Sue? I need to get a picture of myself naked with another person.”
“Did she say anything about who the other person could be?”
“No, she just said they had to agree.” Tina smiled, finally working out what Sue was implying. “Can we just?” Sue nodded and the girls hugged.

Alex stared at the picture and laughed. Tina and Sue were nervous back kneeling on the office floor, wondering what Alex would think of their idea. Sophia looked over Alex’s shoulder and smiled. The picture was of both girls together, naked, on their own in the toilets. Alex looked up at the two worried girls. “Clever. I love it. Congratulations girls on finding a loophole. I certainly did not specify that the other person couldn’t be the other person. Well done Ladies.”
Both Tina and Sue breathed a massive sigh of relief. They’d both been scared Alex might completely discard their plan as cheating. “Thank you mistress.” Sue replied.
Alex thought and grinned. “One more thing girls, Ken will be joining you at the flat.” Tina sighed and Sue’s face dropped in disappointment. She’d been looking forward to a few days away from the man even if just to get away from his personal hygiene. “However, until Sunday he will be your servant in the flat. Consider it a reward”
The expressions in front of Alex changed instantly, smiles rose upon the two ladies contemplating possibilities. “Thank you Mistress” Tina responded quickly followed by Sue.
“Don’t get carried away though, I said servant, not slave. That means he can do your cooking, cleaning, any household chores. I don’t mind a bit of torment but you cannot treat him like we do. Remember your place. I have CCTV watching the place at all times so we will know what happens. Understand?”
“Yes Mistress.” The unison answer always brought a small smile to Alex’s face. She loved the power.
“I will take you to your new place after work and get you settled in. Now go back to your stations, you probably have a fair bit of work to catch up on.”
Tina and Sue rose to their feet and swiftly exited the room.
Sophia looked at Alex who was grinning. “Why do I have a feeling you wanted this?”
Alex took Sophia in her arms. “You always miss the bigger picture Soph. Yes, this is exactly what I was hoping for.”
“But why? They cheated it, cheated the system.”
“Soph. Do you think I wanted them to leave here and involve someone else in the company?”
“No….but…”
“What they have just done is willingly, without being forced taken a picture of the two of them smiling, naked, on my premises during office hours, as the picture shows and handed it straight to me. This will stand up entirely over everything they could possibly accuse us of if things turn sour. Call it an insurance policy, evidence which hasn’t been manipulated and one more thing to scare them with if there’s ever any trouble.”
Sophia smiled. “You really are a manipulative, genius bitch aren’t you?”
“Yes I am my dear.” Alex leaned in and their lips met.
Old 11-10-2015, 12:30 PM   #19
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

Loving the story, but I think some chapters dont link to others quite right like chapter 9 and 10 but still its very good im enjoying it

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
The following user says Thank You to NaughtygirlJ123 for this post:
Old 11-19-2015, 01:15 AM   #20
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 14

"Ken, where the fuck is that coffee I asked for" Tina asked, she was sitting on the couch with her feet on the table in front of her watching TV.
"I'll get it in a minute, I can't do everything at once" Ken seethed with suppressed anger, trying to hide it from his voice.
"What the fuck? I asked for a coffee, now make me one, NOW!" She glared at him, her eyes daring him to object again.
Ken looked up at her, he was kneeling on the floor surrounded by several pairs of Sue's shoes and boots, he was holding a cloth and a tube of shoe polish that he'd been using to shine Sue's impressive collection of footwear. Sue had told him she wanted them all spotless and shining by the time she got back from the shops, which was going to be any minute.
"Yes Tina, I'll make it now" he said through gritted teeth, why can't you get off your ass and make it yourself your little bitch, he thought to himself as he struggled to his feet and made his way to the kitchen.
This was so unfair, he was bound to lose the task, he was nowhere near as fit as the much younger girls, he'd never be able to keep up with them in the gym. That was several days ago, so here he was, at the beck and call of the two girls until the next task at the end of the week which would decide who'd be the house bitch for the following week, he just prayed it wasn't another physical endurance task or he'd be serving them again he was sure.
As he prepared the coffee he listened out for the sound of a key in the door, dreading hearing Sue coming in, he still had a pair of knee length boots and some thigh length lace up boots to polish, Sue wouldn't hesitate to punish him if they weren't done when she got back.
He hurried back with the coffee, he was naked apart from the tight metal restraint that had been mercilessly tormenting his cock since Alex had made him lock it on himself. It jiggled and pulled constantly as he walked, making the spikes scrape against his tender flesh, causing him to wince in pain.
He held the tray at arm’s length and waited for Tina to take the coffee, she was in no hurry though, ignoring him as she continued to watch TV. She was naked apart from a pair of silky white panties, as per Alex's instructions, she was aware of the CCTV cameras that surveyed the room constantly, as were they all, they never knew if Alex or Sophia might be watching them, waiting for them to do anything out of line. It had taken Ken a day to install all the camera's around the apartment, there was at least two in every room, making it virtually impossible to hide from their constant gaze, Alex had supervised their installation to make sure Ken didn't arrange for there to be any blind spots.
Ken couldn't help staring at the fit young body sprawled on the couch in front of him, he knew it only brought him pain, but he couldn't help himself, Tina's hand was resting on one of her nipples, she was rubbing it idly, probably not even aware that she was doing it, the sight tormented Ken though, those firm tits had been parading around in front of him for days, he couldn't keep his eyes off them, he couldn't stop thinking about sucking those nipples into his mouth and flicking them with his tongue. It had been so long since he'd been with a woman, felt a woman in his arms, touched a warm female body, tasted it... He let out a soft groan as the spikes dug in, his arms were starting to shake now with the effort of holding up the tray.
Tina smiled to herself, she was getting used to Ken leering at her naked body now, it had been a few days since they'd moved in to the apartment. At first her enforced nakedness and the constant staring from Ken's hungry eyes had made her uncomfortable, she'd soon relaxed though, the evil device locked on his pathetic twitching cock made her feel safe. She soon started to enjoy the power if gave her over him, he couldn't control his dirty little thoughts, which brought him nothing but pain and she soon found herself provoking him at every opportunity.
"For fuck sake Ken, stop staring at my tits" She feigned annoyance, loving the grimace on his face as he stood there, the urge to reach down to adjust the device to relieve some of the pressure on his cock was intense, but with the tray in his hands he couldn't.
"Sorry" he said through gritted teeth "Well do you want this coffee or not?" he snapped.
"Err, excuse me?" she loved his pathetic attempts at rebellion "I don't think Alex would be very impressed with your attitude, maybe I should give her a ring"
Ken's fingers tightened their grip on the tray as he tried to control his anger, why the fuck was she doing this, she was in the same position as him, it's Alex she should be annoyed with, not him "I'm sorry, please take the coffee" he said, managing to control his temper.
"If you don't like the arrangement you'll just have to try bit harder on the next task, it's only a few more days" Tina's hand was on her sheer white panties now, she could feel her wetness through the thin material, a dark patch was appearing over her pussy, something that hadn't escaped Ken's notice.
"You know there's no way I can keep up with you, it's not fair" he whined, his voice going up an octave, he sounded like a child.
"Oh stop moaning Ken, we're all in the same boat" except some of us are passengers and some of us are paddling, she thought to herself with a smirk.
"I need to get Sue's boots polished, she won't be happy if they aren't done"
"Is that my problem?"
Ken was ready to snap, this little bitch couldn't treat him like this, what was wrong with her "No...but...." he didn't have an answer, for a second he thought about putting the tray down and getting on with it, he knew there would be serious repercussions if he did though.
"Exactly, now if you'd just kept your mouth shut I'd have taken the coffee by now you fucking idiot"
She looked at Ken's trembling lip, he looked like he was about to burst into tears as he shook with impotent rage.
She reached forward and took the coffee "You are fucking pathetic Ken" she said with a giggle "Better get polishing"
Ken went back to pile of shoes and boots, slamming the tray down on the floor loudly as he sat in the middle of them, just as he picked up the cloth and polish again he heard the key in the door, his heart skipped, Fuck!

Sue walked into the apartment and surveyed the scene, the look on Ken's face told her everything she needed to know, he hadn't finished, perfect, she'd hoped he wouldn't be.
She glared at him, fixing his gaze "You'd better have a good reason my boots aren't shining Ken" she said menacingly, she'd being enjoying bossing Ken around from the start, more confident than Tina she fell into the role easily.
Ken turned to Tina, shooting daggers at her, She just raised her eyebrows and smiled, daring him to blame her.
"I...I've done my best, I had other jobs to do as well" He was desperate to deflect the blame on to Tina, but he knew that could never end well, they were both just toying with him he knew.
"Do you think I care about your 'Other jobs'?"
"No Sue, sorry" he muttered under his breath, he realised his fists were clenched and the tube of shoe polish in his hand had squirted out and covered the carpet.
"Oh you'll be sorry. And look at the fucking mess you've made, what do you think Alex will say when she sees you've ruined her new carpet?"
Ken started to shake again, he felt a wave of panic, she was right, he was fucked, he needed to try and clean that up, as he started to stand he said "I need to get some cleaner from the kitchen"
"Errrr, I don't think so Ken, finish your job first, you've got fifteen minutes before I inspect them"
"But....the polish will dry, I'll never get it off the carpet"
"That's your fucking problem Ken, you should have been more careful, now get working"
"Ok" he seethed, but had no choice but to do as he was told, he applied some polish to one of her boots and started to rub furiously, trying to avoid glancing up at Sue as she removed her clothes as was required whenever she entered the apartment.

"That was fantastic, you're such an expert with that little tongue darling" Alex cradled Sophia in her arm, Sophia's head rested on her shoulder as Alex ran her fingers through her hair.
Sophia's eye's were closed as she enjoyed the tender attention "Thank you, it's such a delicious little hole" she purred.
It was still early but the pair couldn't resist getting into bed to enjoy each other for an hour or two, as they started to doze Alex's thoughts turned to the apartment and their three new playthings, she reached over with her free hand and picked up the remote from the bedside table "Let's see what the toys are up to"
She turned on the TV at the foot of the bed, it was showing four of the many cameras that they could select, Alex smiled, Ken was still there on the floor, just where he'd been when she'd turned it off an hour and a half ago, her smile soon disappeared when she saw a long dark trail across the cream carpet, what the fuck!
She picked up her laptop and brought up Skype, she called Sue, who was now sitting on the couch next to Tina. Sue reached forward to her laptop on the table and answered it.
"I see you're making good use of Ken, what the fuck is that mess on the carpet?" Alex didn't waste any time, she got straight to the point.
"That's shoe polish Mistress, the clumsy idiot wasn't paying attention, he'll be cleaning it up as soon as he's finished with my shoes Mistress" Sue and Tina could see Alex and Sophia cuddling in bed, Alex was still cradling Sophia in her arm and stroking her hair.
"Make sure you do, I'll be dealing with the little shit myself later. Now you two, get naked, now." The pair snapped upright at Alex's commanding tone, it was easy to forget their new position sometimes, once they were away for their two tormentors, but Alex would never let them forget for long.
Quickly they both removed their panties, as they were doing it they heard Alex say "P1, quick as you can"
The both dropped to their knees as soon as they were naked, hands behind their heads, pushing their chests forward and elbows back in an attempt to show their submission. Alex watched them on the TV, good girls, she thought to herself.
They were kneeling a few feet in front of Ken, who was fumbling with the boot he was trying to polish, he was squirming in discomfort and was obviously not able to keep his eyes off the two girls in front of him.
"Sophia has just given me a lovely orgasm, she's so good with her soft little tongue, it's only fair I return the favour, I'm going to go down and bury my face in that silky little pussy. While I do that you're going to entertain her with a little show of your own, it's time you practiced pleasuring other women with your tongues, so you'll show Sophia what you can do. She's going to give each of you a mark out of ten at the end, you really both need to get a good mark"
Sophia giggled, this was the first she'd heard of Alex's little game "You're wicked darling " she said, leaning up to kiss her cheek "Make it good girls, you've got until Alex makes me cum to impress me"
"Oh, and Ken, put that boot down and get into P1, you can watch the show as well, aren't I kind?" Alex's mocked.
"Yes Miss Friend" Ken mumbled as he straightened his back and put his hands behind his head, yeah, so fucking kind, you bitch, he seethed to himself.
Tina and Sue glanced at each other, not wanting to make eye contact though, neither of them could deny the thought of tasting the others pussy wasn't turning them on. Sue could feel her pussy moistening as her eyes wandered down Tina's toned body, she was eager to start but didn't dare move until instructed.
"You can start now, have fun girls, Sophia better be impressed" Alex said as she wriggled down the bed and her head disappeared from view, leaving Sophia's smiling face on the pillow.
Sue turned to the slightly nervous Tina, smiling, she embraced her and pulled her close, they were still on their knees, leaning in she whispered "Lay down sweetie, let me taste that little honey pot"
She made sure it was loud enough for the now sweating and trembling Ken to hear though.
Submissively Tina leaned back and lowered herself to the floor, bringing her ankles up and opening her knees. The scent from the warm damp pussy reached Sue's nostrils and she hurriedly straddled Tina's body, the enticing sight drawing her face lower, she leaned forward and pushed her ass back until it was hovering over Tina's face, hungrily her tongue came out and she made one long licking motion from her clit to the bottom of her pussy, burying her face between her thighs, almost reaching Tina's asshole with her tongue. Tina let out a soft moan and her hands came up to grip Sue's ass cheeks, she pulled her down towards her face, lifting her head slightly her face pressed eagerly against Sue's dripping pussy, her nose disappeared inside her as her tongue searched around for the hard little button of her clit, when she found it the reaction from Sue's hot body was instant, she felt her tense and quiver and the ministrations from her soft tongue became more urgent.
"Come on girls, show me how much you love pussy, Alex is working hard, it's not going to take long" Sophia's breathless voice interrupted the little world they were losing themselves in.
They'd almost forgotten they were being watched, but they were doing this for Sophia's benefit, they needed to put on a show. Sue sat up and planted her ass heavily onto Tina's face, forcing her nose deep into her crack, she started to moan loudly, gyrating her hips and grinding down hard onto Tina "Oh fuck, that's so good, get that tongue inside me you little bitch" Sue moaned theatrically as she brought her hands up and started kneading and stretching her tits, throwing her head back and writhing exaggeratedly, she imagined she was doing a porn film, exaggerating everything for the camera.
Tina's muffled protests were clearly audible, she was pinned down and helpless, how was she supposed to impress Sophia form down here? Sue knew damn well she couldn't, the calculating little bitch.
She brought up her hands and tried to push Sue off, Sue just grabbed her wrists and pinned her arms by her sides though "Keep licking slut, make me cum you little bitch" Sue was getting into her role, pretending that Tina's tongue was sending waves of pleasure through her, all she could feel was Tina's desperate gasps for air but she writhed and gyrated in mock bliss, she could see Sophia's face on the laptop, her body was rocking slightly as she gripped Alex's head and ground herself against her face, she looked like she wasn't far away from cumming.
She was distracted for a moment by an anguished wail from Ken, he was struggling to stay upright as the sight of Sue's hot voluptuous body wriggling around on top of Tina's firm young frame made his cock impale itself mercilessly on the cruel spikes, his hands were almost coming away from the back of his head as the urge to reach down and grab his tortured manhood was becoming irresistible, he somehow just managed to hold position though.
Sue decided to try something else, lifting herself up slightly she leant forward and brought her palm down hard on Tina's pussy, making her hips jump off the floor and brought a muffled yelp "Come on bitch, make me come before Alex does" she shouted, looking at Sophia as she said it.
When she didn't feel Tina's tongue she brought her palm down again "Lick me" SLAP "I fucking mean it" SLAP "I want to cum". This was enough, finally Tina started to flick her tongue over Sue's clit, SLAP "Good girl" she couldn't resist another slap on the soft wet flesh, her palm was covered in Tina's juices now and she brought her hand up to her mouth, making sure Sophia was watching she licked it off slowly, savouring the tangy flavour.
"Oh you like that don't you slut" Sue said as she pushed down a bit, positioning her clit directly over Tina's mouth, she could feel her lips pressed hard against her teeth either side of the now desperately working tongue that was darting inside her and over her clit. Tina's pussy was soaking, she was lost in a hot damp world of aroma's and tastes coming from Sue's pussy and ass, Sue had released her arms now and Tina lowered her hand to her own pussy and started to rub her clit vigorously, bucking and gyrating her hips as she started to bring herself to orgasm.
Every time Tina's tongue slowed down she felt a sharp slap of encouragement on her pussy, she had to try and stay focused on Sue's pleasure while she tried to satisfy her own increasing need for release.
Tina could feel her orgasm building, it was only a few seconds away, judging by the way Sue was now fucking her face, bouncing up and down and grinding her clit hard on her nose, Sue couldn't be far away either. Just as she was about to tip herself over the edge Alex's voice cut through her thoughts "Stop, NOW! that's enough"
"Aaaagh, noooooo" Sue couldn't contain a cry of despair, she was so close.
"Fuck!" Sue heard from underneath her ass.
Sue pushed herself up on shaking legs, she couldn't help smiling at the sight of Tina's red face, covered in her juices and her own saliva, her hair was wet and matted to her head.
Tina pushed herself up on her elbows and looked over at the laptop, Alex had clambered up the bed again and was now laying next to Alex, she looked a bit flushed and dishevelled, probably nowhere near as bad as she was looking right now, she thought to herself.
"It felt like Sophia enjoyed the show, I'm looking forward to playing it back later"
"Oh I did darling, I never realised they were such a pair of lesbians, they looked like they'd been sucking pussy all their lives"
"They deserve a good score then do they?"
"Hmmmmm, well I think Sue deserves eight out of ten, she seemed to have Tina very motivated indeed. But the winner has to be Tina, I'll give her nine, the effect her tongue was having on Sue was amazing, she deserves nothing less" Sophia knew Sue's game, she'd taken control and tried to hog the limelight so Tina didn't get a look-in, that will teach her.
Fuck! Sue wanted to object, fucking Tina hadn't even used her tongue until she'd been forced to, she'd been pretending most of the time, fucking bitch, this hadn't worked out how she'd planned.
Tina bit her lip to suppress a laugh and tried not to look too smug.
"Well I'll deal with you later Sue. Tina, as you're the winner I think you deserve a little reward" Alex guessed what had happened, the look on their faces said it all "Sue get back on the floor and get your face in Tina's pussy, you'll give her an orgasm with that tongue of yours, you must be good at it by now, she looks like she needs one"
"Yes Miss" Sue said, managing not to moan, her cheeks burned with the fresh humiliation of having to pleasure her fiend.
As Sue got between her knees, Tina gave her an evil smirk "Lick me good 'bitch'" she said mockingly, knowing how much Sue wanted to tell her to fuck off right now.
As Sue went to work, Alex turned her attention to Ken, he had tears running down his cheeks, the constant pain from his cock was driving him to distraction as his body betrayed him again and again, why couldn't he control his damn urges and save himself from this torment? "You've been in that flat less than a week and already you've ruined a very expensive carpet Ken, The cost of that will be coming out of your wages, what's left of them; I think it will take you quite a few months to pay that off. I'll decide how I'm going to deal with your carelessness overnight, I want you in my office first thing in the morning, and I’ll deal with you then. Now finish polishing Sue's boots, you've got until Tina has her orgasm to finish or they'll be something else I'll need to punish you for."

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
Old 11-28-2015, 08:49 AM   #21
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 15

Alex was unusually stressed; her calm exterior was being ripped apart from within. Her biggest client had just finished a phone call with her and it was not good news. Alex had just been told that they had found a cheaper supplier and if Binding Connections was unable to match the offer then the contract would be terminated at the end of the month.
“FUCK!” Alex screamed out to nobody in particular. She lashed out; her paperwork flew across the room in a shower of sheets. The smashing noise of her coffee mug hitting the ground echoed through her ears. A numbing throb formed in her thumb and looking down she saw blood dripping from a cut. “FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!”
Sophia ran into the room, hesitating at the sight before her. Alex was never this angry, never this emotional. “Alex…. What’s wrong?”
Alex slammed her fist down onto the table. “What do you think Sophia? Another one down the bloody drain. I could afford to lose the last couple but this company is too big.” Alex dropped back into her seat. “I can’t match those prices, and if I lose all my best clients my company will go to shit.”
Sophia walked behind Alex and rested her hands on her shoulders. “You’ll find a way. You always do.”
“But how? What can I offer?”
“Whatever they want that you’re able to give them.”
Alex considered but was interrupted by a knock on the door. What now she thought. “Enter.” The door opened. “What do you want Ken?” Alex sighed.
“You asked to see me first thing this morning Miss Friend.” Ken stammered nervously.
Alex rolled her eyes. With everything else that had happened this was the least of her worries. “I take it you didn’t manage to clean that stain.”
“No Miss Friend.” Ken replied holding in his rage. He knew that Alex knew exactly what state the apartment was in and that he had spent the best part of two hours trying to clean it.
“I figured. Did you even bother attempting to?” Ken was about to snap but Alex cut him off. “Don’t answer that. Sophia, darling, I’m too busy right now. Please take Ken up to his old living arrangements where he will spend the next week. Once there punish him however you see fit.”
Ken sighed. He hated the loft space, no shower, no comforts. He’d rather be bossed about by Tina and Sue than go back to that dump. “Please Miss Friend. I’ll sort out the carpet. Give me a chance.”
“Ken.” Alex bluntly replied raising a hand to silence him. “I am not in a good mood right now, so I suggest you follow my lovely assistant out of this office before you make any mistakes.”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken glared at the ground, he knew there was no point in arguing so followed Sophia from the room leaving Alex to her thoughts.
Alex waited until the door closed before going back to her considerations. Something Sophia said had struck a chord. She wouldn’t be able to offer the company the better prices but there might be another deal she could make. Alex retrieved the phone she’d knocked to the floor and dialled her client.
“Hello this is Miss Alex Friend from Binding Connections. I’d like to speak to Steve about an urgent matter………….. Tell him that I have an offer I think he is going to accept…………. This is more important than his meeting………….. Yes, I’ll hold……………”

Sophia led Ken towards the old offices with a grin on her face. Sophia picked up an item or two on route out of sight from Ken. “Come on Kenny, we’re going to have some fun.”
Ken didn’t like the sound of that, remembering the pain he’d suffered at the hands of Sophia in the past he was scared for his genitals. He was doing, and wanted to do everything he could to please Sophia just hoping he might get out of this in one piece.
As Sophia opened the door the smell of the office made her recoil. The musky damp aroma that seemed settled in the air was enough to turn almost anyone away but Sophia marched through determined to humiliate her little toy.
Ken followed her in and stopped just behind Sophia as she turned to face him. “Strip, P1.” Sophia spoke firmly.
“Please, Miss Sophia. We don’t need to do this.” Ken pleaded with the girl, but seeing the evil glint in her eye he knew it was hopeless.
“You’re right, we don’t need to. I want to. Now you have ten seconds to get into position or I will kick you in the nuts.” Ken didn’t need to be asked a third time and Sophia laughed as the man who had strangled her, threatened her and terrified her only a short time ago was now in a desperate rush to obey her in total fear.
Ken took position as Sophia walked up to him. Without warning her leg swung in an arc with the toe of her right heeled boot striking firm into Ken’s ball sack. “Aaaaagggghhhhh” Ken screeched out and crumpled to the ground in a heap wheezing and trying to catch his breath.
“You took 14 seconds unfortunately. Now get your worthless ass back in position.” Sophia grinned at the broken mess in front of her.
“Plee…Please…. No more….I can’t take it.” Ken shuffled on the floor.
“Five…..Four….” Ken desperately tried to pull himself on the floor. “Three…….” He got to his knees. “Two…….” He gained his balance. “One……” He reached back to steady himself.
“AAARRRRRRRGGGGHHH” He screamed. Sophia’s boot had taken another swing and connected firmly again causing Ken to collapse in a fit of pain.
“Too slow again, we haven’t even started your punishment yet. Now get in position. Five….”
Ken wasted no time getting up this time, his testicles aching in a dull throbbing pain. Sophia hadn’t even reached two by the time Ken was in position.
“Much better Ken.” Sophia swung her leg back and Ken shrieked in fear. Sophia laughed as the man trembled before her. She walked away from him to retrieve the bag she’d placed on a desk and pulled out the first item. Ken stared in fear. “Do you recognise this Kenny boy?”
Ken nodded. He hated when she called him boy. The little bitch was so much younger than him but treated him like a child. SLAP. Sophia’s hand stung the cheek of Ken. “Answer properly.” She said calmly.
“Yes Miss Sophia, I know what it is.”
“Tell me then.”
“It’s an inflatable butt plug Miss Sophia, the largest in our collection.” Ken trembled at the sight of it, it didn’t look too big at the moment but that nozzle would be able to inflate it as large as anybody would ever want to.
Sophia smiled. “Right you are Kenny. Right you are. Now what do you think I’m going to do with this little beauty.” Sophia tapped it lightly with her fingers as she leaned back against the desk.”
Ken looked terrified. “Please Miss Sophia, please don’t put that thing up my ass. It won’t fit. Please.”
SLAP! Another sharp blow to the face caught Ken off guard. “Not what I asked you Ken and pleading won’t help anything. Now answer the question. What do you think I’m going to do with this little beauty?”
Ken stammered. “I…think….. you’re…. going to ….. put it…. Up my ass.” A tear formed in Ken’s but he didn’t dare move.
“Refer to it by the title I gave it Ken.” Sophia sneered “Now try again.”
Ken forced the words out. “I think you’re going to put that little beauty up my ass.”
Sophia laughed. “Would you like to get it nice and wet Ken? Stick out your tongue” Sophia held the plug in front of Ken’s face and sniggered as Ken slowly ran his tongue across the black toy. “That’s right, treat it like a real cock. Now open wide.” Ken opened his mouth and Sophia forced the plug into the back of Ken’s throat causing him to gag and splutter.
Ken tried to pull away but Sophia caught the back of his head forcing the plug to remain in his mouth. She grabbed hold of the nozzle giving it a slight squeeze causing it to inflate slightly. Ken groaned as he felt the size get slightly bigger.
“Now Ken, I am going to inflate this little beauty into a big beauty. You are going to beg me to stop and when I’m satisfied I will. Understand.”
“Yes Miss Sophia, but please don’t make it any bigger.”
“That’s the spirit.” Sophia squeezed on the bulb again puffing air into the plug.
“Please, it’ll hurt.” Another squeeze. “Pwease, it’s too big.” Sophia pressed again. Ken’s lips now wrapped around the plug.
“Pweee, I carn” Another burst of air shot into the plug now filling his mouth, Ken’s begging now came out as muffled groans. Sophia slowly but surely continued to inflate the plug further.
“Mwggghh, rrmmm.” Ken’s groans were mostly unheard now, his jaw and throat stretched, a tear ran down his stretched cheek.
Sophia pressed three more times stretching the jaw its maximum and filling the entire orifice. Tears ran freely down Ken’s face now. His jaw ached, his throat felt full, he was struggling to breathe fully through his nose. The bulb used to inflate it swung freely in front of him.
Sophia reached out and grasped it. Ken shot her a pleading, terrified look, unable to form noises. “Much better, that seems to have done a good job shutting you up. Just think Ken, that could be up your anus right now.” Ken shook his head emphatically. “It’s a shame Alex has told me to leave your virgin little rosebud alone.”
Ken sighed as well as he could in relief. “Well at least for now.” Sophia walked back over to her bag and pulled out a bag of rice. “Unfortunately I have to go back and help out Alex, even if it is a Sunday. In the meantime, you’re going to pick up every grain of rice up off this floor and put them into the bowl on this counter. You can find me when you’re done and then I’ll consider removing that little beauty.”
Sophia ripped open the bag and started to scatter the contents across the room filling the floor with grains of rice. “If I find a single grain of rice on the floor when you’re done there will be trouble.” With that Sophia placed the empty bag on the counter and left the room, leaving Ken alone, jaw aching, stiff, in pain and surrounded by tiny grains of rice.

Three hours later Sophia’s work was finishing. She had been back to find Ken finishing an hour earlier and was disappointed not to find any rice left on the floor. She had reluctantly removed the plug from the mouth, to Ken’s groans and recommended that he had soup for dinner.
She hated working Sundays but at least it meant she spent more time alone with Alex on frequent breaks. She walked into the office to find Alex on the phone. “Wednesday…… Yes, that would work perfectly…… Should we say 10 o’clock?...... Great…… Talk to you soon Steve.” Alex hung up the line and turned to Sophia.
“Important conversation.” Sophia queried out of curiosity.
Alex smiled. “Very, it appears that we have our contract back, assuming everything goes well on Wednesday.”
“How on earth have you pulled that one off?” Sophia was shocked, Alex was out of control earlier and now seemed to have everything in order.
“Just took a little persuasion.”
The knock on the door took Sophia by surprise, she hadn’t been expecting anyone. Before she could check, Alex spoke up. “Enter.” Sue and Tina nervously walked in bringing a smile from Sophia. ‘Finally some more fun’ she thought. “Excellent. Very punctual. P1.” Both girls instantly dropped to their knees with hands on their heads. It felt natural to them now, as if they’d known no other way. “As the two of you know, it is Sunday, which means it is time for our Sunday challenge.”
Sophia relaxed onto the sofa, admiring the two ladies, curious as to what Alex would have them do. She’d tried a few times to coax it out of her lover but was unsuccessful; Alex always saying she wanted it to be a surprise.
“You may notice Ken is not with you, he has disappointed me too much once again and will be remaining in the office residences until Thursday when he will join you again. The task is a simple one and there will be a clear winner and loser. The winner will be rewarded and the loser will face the consequences. Understood?”
“Yes mistress.” Both girls replied in unison.

“Good. Now the task. You will each receive an envelope. Inside the envelope are two things: A list and $300 in cash. The list has 5 items on it. Your job is simple, you must purchase each item on the list for as cheap as possible. For each item not purchased or not to satisfactory condition, there is a $100 fine on your total. Whoever finds all the items to good condition for the lowest price will be declared the winner. Is all of that understood?”
“Yes mistress.”
“Do not open the envelope until you are off the premises and separated. You have four hours to find the products and return them to the flat. Off you go.”

Tina and Sue walked separate ways in the car park. It now made sense why both girls had to bring their own car. Tina said goodbye to her friend and entered the vehicle. As soon as she was outside the gates she pulled over and opened up the envelope; the $300 fell out onto the passenger seat as she took hold of the piece of paper and read it to herself.
- A personalised collar with a derogatory title of your choice with leash.
- A bowl customised with the same title.
- A large cage
- A dog hood/mask with gag
- A buttplug with a tail
Tina looked at the list and reread it. She sighed, she turned on her sat nav and looked up any local sex stores on her phone and headed off.
Elsewhere Sue was having a similar shocked reaction, and like Tina disappeared off in search of the items.

It was 9 pm and both Tina and Sue were stripped completely kneeling in front of the sofa where Alex and Sophia sat talking and drinking. The items they had purchased earlier were yet to be checked and were sitting behind them wrapped in bags. Both girls were frightened that they hadn’t been able to get the exact right items.
It had been almost an entire hour since they had been back and Alex and Sophia had just left them uncomfortably kneeling and waiting since then.
“Sue. Tina.” Alex turned to address her slaves
“Yes mistress.”
“Please retrieve your items and left over money.” Alex requested. Sophia smiled, she’d been looking forward to seeing the items they’d been set and still had no idea what they were.
“Yes mistress.” Both hurried behind them and retrieved the bags before retaking positions.
“The first item I asked you for was a customised collar with a derogatory title of your choice and a leash to go with it. Please present these.” Both girls reached into the bags as Sophia burst into laughter.
Tina and Sue placed a collar and leash on the table in front of their mistress. “OK Tina, yours first. I like the choice of collar.” Alex assessed the black collar with studded spiked coating the rim. “A very nice design you have, the name on the other hand lacks imagination. ‘Bitch’ is just a little bit unoriginal but it will do.” Tina smiled, happy enough to meet minimum standards. “I am a fan of the leash as well, plain is good there.”
“The plain black collar is a little dull Sue but I do love your derogatory name. ‘Puppy Slut’ seems appropriate given the items so well done. You both pass. Now I want you to pass over the collars and name you chose to each other.”
Both Tina and Sue frowned as they were handed the other collar and attached it around their necks. “I assume you both have a bowl to match.”
“Yes mistress” both replied and placed relatively plain bowls with names onto the counter.
“Good. I have already seen the cages and both are reasonable size. Again you will be swapping though. A slave never buys their own toys and items.” Both nodded. “Now for the slightly more fun items, please present your hood with gag and your plug.” Sophia laughed again as she heard the last items and watched eagerly as both girls placed their items on the table.
Tina had purchased a full black dog hood covering the entire face leaving just space to breathe through the nose and a zip to access the mouth if desired. Floppy ears flicked out the top of it to add to the affect. She had also acquired a black plug with a black and white fur tail reaching out the base of it. It was reasonably small but would do the job.
Sue on the other hand had bought a leather harness with a mask across the front to cover the majority of the upper face. A bit gag stretched across the front attached to both sides of the mask with ears sticking up from the top. From the sides leather reigns stretched back allowing someone to hold. With it she had a black plug with a plastic black tail; however it did come with a vibrating function.
“Excellent job girls. I really like the thought you put into the items. Both of you have passed on all items. You will be using these during a special session I have planned for Wednesday. Now to see who managed to win. Hand over the remaining money.” Both Tina and sue handed Alex a handful of notes and change which Alex and Sophia quickly counted and double checked.

“The results are in. Tina, you managed to successfully acquire all 5 items for 218 dollars and 56 cents. Sue, you successfully purchased all 5 items for…… 234 dollars and 79 cents making Tina our champion.” A smile grew on Tina’s face as she heard the numbers, whereas Sue’s spirit shrunk. She’s lost by less than 20 dollars and it would cost her. “Congratulations Tina.”
“Thank you Mistress.”
“Now as a reward for winning this task you will have the pleasure of getting Sue as a servant for the first half of the week and Ken for the remainder. In addition you may now make one request of Sue here for something you desire. If I believe it acceptable and reasonable I will allow it, if not, you will receive no reward.” Sue sighed with frustration; she knew she could have won this with more care.
Tina thought, ‘what can I ask for, too big and I get nothing, too small and it feels worthless. What do I want, she is still my friend so it has to be for me.’
“I need an answer Tina.”
“Mistress,” Tina spoke almost in a whisper, “Since I performed it for Sophia I’ve wanted to know how it feels so if it is reasonable, could I request for Sue to give me a rimjob?”
Sophia and Alex laughed in unison as Sue’s face contorted in disgust. Alex calmed herself down. “That seems entirely reasonable to me. Tina, kneel on the sofa. Sue you know what to do.”
Tina jumped up excitedly and kneeled on the edge of the couch spreading her legs and letting her ass hang over the edge.
“Sue, get in there, spread Tina’s sumptuous ass cheeks and get your tongue in there until we’re satisfied.”
“Yes Mistress.” Sue knelt down behind Tina and stared up at the younger girls behind. She reached forward and slowly spread her cheeks out. Sophia reached down and began to play with herself as Alex watched intently. Sue leaned forward but recoiled slightly at the smell of her friend’s arsehole.
“What are you waiting for Sue.”
Reluctantly Sue stuck out her tongue and reached forward resting it against Tina’s rosebud, eliciting a sharp gasp from the teenager. “ooooohhh, yeahhhhh, that’s it Sue, lick my ass, get your tongue in deep. Thank you Mistress.” Alex smiled, even when she was in a world of pleasure, dominating, she was still thanking her for the moment.
Sue stuck her tongue deeper and started to swirl gently around the hole, the taste was disgusting but not nearly as bad as she anticipated. Hoping to get it over with as quick as possible she spread the cheeks further and began a quick furious assault of the hole. “mmmmmmm, oooohhhhhhh, wooooowwww, that’s soooooo gooood.” Tina was in ecstasy, her body shuddered at the sensations.
Sophia was groaning as well, watching the two slaves perform in front of her.
Tina’s moans grew, she approached a point of no return. “Stop now.” Sue instantly pulled away.
“Nooooooooooo, Mistress, Pleassssssseeee.” Alex’s words had felt like a firm strike. Her pleasure and release had been whipped from under her leaving her gasping, panting, needing more.
Alex slapped Tina sharply. “When I say stop, it stops, and you thank me for the experience.”
Old 11-28-2015, 02:27 PM   #22
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my how that chapter made me feel !!!!
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 12-07-2015, 02:04 AM   #23
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Chapter 16

Alex's tongue pushed gently past Sophia's warm lips, she could taste her cherry lipstick as they parted and their tongues entwined, looking deeply into each others eyes their arms gripped tighter and they pulled each other close, their hard nipples grinding together.
As they lost themselves in the intimate moment there was a soft muffled moan from below, they both smiled. It was Tina that had let out the involuntary little cry as she struggled to control herself, she was so young and horny, she always seemed to be wet, it had been two hours since Sophia had strapped the butterfly vibe over her clit and she was reaching the end of her tether.
"Awwww, what's up sweetie? keep that tongue working, I'm already one orgasm ahead, one more and you win" Sophia mocked, then she clamped her thighs tighter together, smothering Tina's red flustered face deeper against her throbbing pussy.
Alex and Sophia were laying on there sides, embracing and kissing while the two girls were on the bed with their heads pushed between their legs so they could access the two hungry pussies with their tongues, a nice relaxing way to spend a Monday evening, well for Alex and Sophia anyway.
Sophia had thought up this little game, the two girls would use their tongues to bring them to five orgasms each, the one who did it the fastest would get a nice little treat, the loser would suffer. Sophia had cum four times so far, Alex only three.
To make it a bit more interesting the two girls had butterfly vibes on with Alex and Sophia holding the remotes, they'd started off with the remotes for each others tongue slaves so they could try and distract their opponent. Half way through they'd swapped, now they held the remotes to their own little toys.
Sophia had been toying with the control until Tina felt like her throbbing clit would explode, she wanted to rip the damn torture device off but she knew she'd suffer if she did, all she could do was try to ignore it and focus all her attention on pleasing the pussy that was pressing against her face.
Sue was suffering similarly, Alex kept flicking the vibe to full power until she could feel Sue's rapid breath rushing over her clit and her head starting to squirm between her legs, she could judge when Sue was about to lose control by the amount of wriggling going on and the increase in desperation from the her little tongue that was slurping over her dripping hole, just when Sue couldn't hold back any more the vibe would cut off, leaving her gasping and almost sobbing in frustration. Alex grinned in satisfaction as she felt Sue's hot breath rushing over her wet pussy, it slowed down as Sue regained her composure and her tongue soon went back to its work, only for her to start the cycle again with the vibe, Alex could hold back her orgasms as long as she wanted, she'd already decided Sue wasn't going to win this.
Sue's heart sank, she could feel the bed start to rock and it wasn't Alex doing it, Sophia must be in the throws of her fifth orgasm, Tina had won, bitch. The sound of Sophia's moans cut through her, not only did it mean she'd lost, but the delicious sounds of Sophia's bliss only reminded her of her own torment.
"Keep going, finish me off once more before I make you suffer" Alex flicked the control for the vibe up and down a few times before leaving it on full power, she was feeling particularly cruel tonight, torturing someone was such a good way of relieving stress.
Sophia released Tina's head and rolled onto her back, she opened her legs as she reached over and picked up her phone "Clean me" she ordered Tina, who obediently lowered her head and started running her tongue between Sophia's thighs, searching out the trickles of juice that had run down between her legs. Sophia brought up her knees so Tina could dig deep between her ass cheeks.
Just then there was a wail of anguish and the sound of breaking glass from outside, Sophia grinned and Alex giggled in amusement. They could hear the sharp sound of stiletto's on the marble floor of the hallway, then there was a knock on the door.
"Come in Ken" Sophia called and the door opened, Ken hobbled into the bedroom, the sight brought contemptuous smiles from both of them. Ken was dressed in a tiny and very tight maids outfit made of thick constricting latex, the skirt was so short it did nothing to hide the evil spiked cage on his cock and the electronic ball shocker that was strapped below it. He had stockings and six inch stiletto heels on, not normal shoes though, these were made of steel and painted bright red, they had cuffs that secured them around the ankles, they were very heavy, weighing several pounds, he'd had them on since he arrived three hours ago and his feet were a mass of aches and pains. Some latex gloves and maids cap completed the outfit.
"Care to explain what that noise was Ken?" Sophia asked as she flicked through the options on the app on her phone, they were so lucky to have all this equipment at their disposal. This new ball shocker was fantastic, linked by bluetooth to Ken's phone, she could activate the shocker from anywhere, she could be in another country and still torture him.
"I...I'm sorry Miss, the shock startled me and I dropped a glass" Ken struggled to control his temper, he'd been working for hours, the ridiculous outfit had made every task so much more difficult. The smooth latex gloves made holding the glasses in the soapy water almost impossible. He was sweating profusely under the tight corseted outfit, he was a mass of itches he couldn't scratch.
The sight of the four naked girls on the bed was having the inevitable effect on him, this didn't escape Sophia's notice, the pungent aroma of so many soaking pussies was permeating the room, Ken was soon fidgeting as the spikes started to bite.
"For fuck sake Ken, don't you think about anything else?" with that Sophia pressed a button on the app, she'd set it at level seven out of a possible ten.
Ken let out a cry and almost doubled over as Sophia kept the button pressed "Stand up straight you fucking wimp" she shouted, annoyed at his weakness "And shut the fuck up"
Biting his lip, Ken forced his body upright, Sophia was pressing the button again and again, "Don't.....you.....fucking.....move" she punctuated each word with a press of the button, each press made his body twitch involuntarily but he managed to stay in position.
The sight of Ken's torture captivated Alex, Sophia was such a little bitch, she loved her so much, it was enough to bring her to her fourth orgasm, grinding herself hard on Sue's face her juices gushed into the waiting mouth as she clamped her thighs and pulled Sue's head up tight, she let out a long satisfied moan that tortured Ken more.
She laid back for the obligatory clean up as she looked over at Ken "You've been locked in that thing for a couple of weeks now Ken, you should have learnt to control yourself, you know it just causes you pain".
"I'm sorry Miss Friend" what do you expect you fucking bitch, I haven't cum for two fucking weeks, he wanted to scream at her, but he bit his tongue.
"Oh I'm going to make you sorry, come here" Ken hobbled around the bed, wincing as the steel shoes rubbed his tender feet and ankles.
She picked up a small water bottle from the side of the bed, it was about half full "Here, drink this" she ordered, holding it out to him.
Ken took the bottle, after unscrewing the cap he hesitated until he saw Alex raise her eyebrows, he wanted to ask why but thought better of it "Yes Miss Friend" he mumbled and drank the water.
"Sue, you really are going to have to improve your oral skills, now I need to punish you, take the vibe off and go and bend over that chair" Alex pointed to a high backed chair near the dressing table.
"Yes Mistress" She groaned, this was so unfair, she'd really tried, it wasn't her fault the bitch held back, even wriggling out of the way of her tongue sometimes.
"It looks like you deserve a treat Tina, judging by Sophia's reactions you must be something of an expert" Alex said as she reached over and brushed Sophia's hair off her face before kissing her.
"Oh she is" Sophia said, looking down at Tina and winking, Tina's face flushed "She must have sucked a lot of pussy to know how to use her tongue like that"
"No I.....Th-Thank you Miss Sophia" she was going to object, but she realised they were just teasing.
"Well take that vibe off, you deserve a couple of orgasms of your own" Alex said "Ken, it's your lucky day, you're finally going to get to taste one of the pussies you've been drooling over for the last few weeks. You're such a horny little fucktard, I know you cant keep your eyes off us, even though it causes you so much pain"
Tina looked over at Ken with distaste "Really Mistress?" she said "Please can I just do it myself"
"That's not very grateful is it? You'll let Ken lick you to two orgasms, and you'll thank me for the privilege, understand?"
"Yes Mistress" Tina replied quietly, head bowed.
"And as for you Ken, it really is your lucky day, not only are you going to get to taste this delicious creature, I'm also going to unlock your cock from that little cage for a while and let that cock free. Before you get too excited though, the cage only comes off after you've given Tina here two orgasms. Oh and just to motivate you to work a bit faster, that water you just drank contained two Viagra's, it's been a few minutes, you might be starting to feel the effects"
Ken groaned loudly, he was, he definitely was, the spikes were digging in like never before, he thought it was the thought of licking Tina's shaved little pussy that was doing it but now he knew he was in for a world of pain, the cage was getting tighter by the second, he started to sweat even more as his body twitched, he stood there squirming on the spot "Miss Friend, please, Please take it off, I can't stand it" he whimpered.
Alex giggled "Not a chance, now get down on your knees and beg young Tina here to shuffle over so you can start licking"
Ken was close to panic, his cock was so tight in the cage it was squeezing out through the gaps between the rings, the spikes were buried deep in his flesh, so far they hadn't drawn blood, but he was sure it wouldn't be long "Please Tina, please come here so I can lick you" he wheezed out the words between sucking in painful breaths.
Tina glanced over at Alex, hoping she'd relent, but her eyes were met with a stern look, reluctantly she slid over and dropped her feet off the side of the bed and spread her legs "Get on with it then Ken" she said with a sigh.
Ken wanted to cry with pain, humiliation and frustration, he looked down at the gorgeous young body in front of him, the aroma from her soaking pussy was filling his nostrils, he'd dreamed of this so many times, but now it was his worst nightmare, With a small sob he lowered his face into the warm wetness and stuck out his tongue.
Alex was already off the bed and had turned her attention to Sue, who'd been draped over the chair with her tight little ass in the air for the last few minutes "Now then, time to deal with you" she said, running her soft palm over the smooth white cheeks, making them quiver in anticipation.
"It's so handy being a supplier of sex toys, there's so many cool things to try out" Alex said as she went to a drawer and returned with a box. She pulled out a couple of dildo's that looked shiny and metallic, then she got out a box with some knobs on the front and a bundle of leads, Sue couldn't see any of this but Sophia could and gave a little squeal of excitement, she'd seen these had just come into the stockroom and was excited as soon as she saw them.
"Now then, open wide" Alex said, pushing Sue's feet apart with her own until Sue was positioned with her pussy and ass exposed and on tiptoe.
Alex squeezed some lube into her palm and gave the larger of the two dildo's a generous coating, the lube was supplied as part of the set and was very conductive. Sue let out a surprised yelp as the cold dildo was pushed forcefully inside her, she couldn't help wriggling to help Alex work it deeper inside her though "Feel good?"
"Uuugh, Yes Mistress, please fuck me"
Alex couldn't help a smile, you horny little slut, she thought "Patience"
Next she lubed up the smaller dildo, this one was pushed against Sue's clenched little asshole, she pushed harder until finally it overcame the resistance and Sue opened up as the slippery dildo slid inside her.
"There, all full up, don't you dare let either of them come out"
"No Mistress" Sue said breathlessly, her juices were flowing freely, she needed to feel that dildo being worked in and out of her hungry pussy, how could being treated like this make her so horny? she wondered to herself.
Alex plugged the leads into the box and connected the other ends to the dildos, then she turned on the power. Sue was slightly confused, she hadn't seen the box, then Alex tweaked the power knob and Sue gasped in surprise, she realised instantly what was going on as her ass and pussy were jolted by the shock, as Alex turned the power down her pussy was left twitching and tingling.
"Awwww, don't worry Sue, I'm not going to torture you with this" Alex said.
"Thank you Mistress" Sue replied, confused again.
"You're going to torture yourself" she said cryptically with an evil little laugh.
"Mistress?"
"Shhhhhh, wait and see"
Alex took a long flexible cane from the wardrobe, stepping in front of Sue she flexed it menacingly, making Sue shudder and clench her exposed ass cheeks involuntarily. "twenty five strokes I think, that should teach you to try a bit harder when you're supposed to be pleasing me"
"Mistress, please, I beg you, I'll try harder next time, I promise"
"So you admit you weren't trying hard this time then do you?"
"No Mistress.....I....."
Alex just laughed "Stop digging and take your punishment"
"Yes Mistress" Sue sighed, defeated.
Alex then plugged a third lead into the box and brought the other end around so she could place it on the seat of the chair, Sue could see what it was and groaned, it was a microphone, she'd read about this option on the product description, it was on a long stem and was a few inches from her face.
Alex smiled "I think you can guess what's coming can't you?"
"Yes Mistress"
"You'll count each stroke, and thank me, LOUDLY" Sue gave a yelp as Alex emphasised the word, the microphone picking it up and sent a shock through Sue's body, her own yelp did the same, she managed to clamp her mouth tightly shut, letting out just a stifled hiss.
Alex giggled "Now you're getting it, feel free to cry out as much as you like. Oh, and here's a little game we're going to play, Sophia will be applying some of the strokes, and you have to thank the correct person, if you guess wrong then you'll get the stroke again, understand?"
Alex understood only too well, the evil electrics were going to torture her as much as the cane, Alex was going to make sure of that "Yes Mistress" she whispered.
"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that"
"Yes Mistress" she repeated quietly, her pussy tingled with a hot jolt.
Crack, the cane came down hard on her ass "Speak up girl!"
"YES MISTRESS" she wailed, a searing pain surged through her body, but she managed to suppress the urge to cry out.
"Good, lets get started" Alex drew the cane back and brought it down hard.
Sue's ass jumped as she let out a muffled cry, biting her lip to keep quiet "One, thank you Mistress Alex"
"LOUDER" Sue shouted, bringing the cane down again.
"ONE, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" fuuuuuck, the pain burning through her tender body was unbearable, she didn't know how she could endure this, tears trickled down her cheeks.
The cane cut into her flesh again, leaving a bright red welt "TWO, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX"
"WRONG, it was me, bitch" Sophia pulled back the cane and did her best to place the second cut on top of her previous one.
Sue let out a cry before she could stop herself "TWO, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
she danced and squirmed on the chair, struggling not to jump off and grab her ass, she knew Alex was just waiting for her to break position.
"That's better, you'd better learn to recognise how each of us uses the cane" Sophia said with a cruel sneer, just as Alex brought the cane down again.
"THREE, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
Alex laughed "Stupid Bitch" Crack, the cane came down again.
Sue started to sob with impotent frustration "THREE, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" she'd never felt so helpless, she couldn't ignore the juices that were trickling down her thighs though, making it difficult to keep her pussy clenched on the slippery dildo, she could taste blood she was biting her lip so hard, but she was determined to show these two cruel women she could take anything they could dish out.

As Sue's torment continued Ken was consumed in his own little world of agony, his fat tongue was rubbing and flicking ineffectually over Tina's pussy, his moans were filling the room, a little reminder to Alex and Sophia that he was still there, they weren't interested in his plight though, he could suffer there all night as far as they were concerned, Sue was a much more entertaining plaything.
If anything, Tina's pussy was dryer than when he'd started, he used his saliva to lubricate her clit as she laid on the bed staring up at the ceiling, her occasional bored sighs made Ken want to slap her, she tried closing her eyes and imagining it was Alex's hot dexterous tongue working on her, but Ken's itchy stubble soon ruined that illusion.
"For fuck sake Ken, have you never licked a pussy before? put some fucking effort into it you twat" she called down to him impatiently.
Ken clenched his fists in rage, he'd tried everything he knew to stimulate her, which wasn't much he had to admit, and she just laid there bored, this isn't how he imagined it at all. The smell and taste was tormenting him beyond endurance though, he feared for his poor cock, it felt like a thousand knives were stabbing it and focusing on anything else was almost impossible.

"NINETEEN, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" please let it be Alex, please, she prayed silently, she'd already had more than thirty strokes, she didn't know how much more she could take.
"You're learning Sue, but that 'thank you' didn't sound quite sincere enough, lets try that one again" Crack.
"NINETEEN, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX" Sue was sobbing uncontrollably, Alex had already had to push the dildo back inside her pussy twice, she received an extra stroke for each time, the pain in her cheeks, and deep inside her pussy and ass was more than she imagined possible.
Her resolve to keep in position and take the torture the two women wanted to inflict was stronger than ever though, she couldn't explain the feeling, it was just something she needed to do, there was nothing she wouldn't do to try and please these women, it left her feeling fulfilled when they were pleased with her, their disappointment left her feeling empty, was that normal? what the fuck was wrong with her?
"TWENTY, THANK YOU MISTRESS ALEX"
"Wrong! Let's try that again" Crack.
Fuck! she hadn't been concentrating "TWENTY, THANK YOU MISS SOPHIA"
By the time Sophia delivered the twenty fifth stroke Sue was a quivering sweating mass of pain, she'd actually received thirty eight strokes, it felt like she could feel every one of the angry welts burning deep into her cheeks, her pussy was spasming and felt like a quivering jelly, her ass felt like it had a hot poker inside it.
Alex was impressed by Sue's dedication, she thought she might have broken her with this treatment, instead she seemed to have sunk deeper into submission, there wasn't a hint of rebellion, just acceptance and a grim determination to endure. The power she had over this woman now brought a tingle to her own pussy, she almost regretted the cruel treatment she'd just dished out as she looked down into the adoring eyes of the woman looking up at her fearfully, almost.
Alex ran her hand over the ridges that had formed on Sue's tender ass, making her wince and squirm, she kept quite though, the microphone was still turned on "Well done Sue, good girl" she said softly, she pulled out the two dildos "You can get up now"

"What the fuck is wrong with you Ken" Sophia hissed in his ear, she'd already wandered over while Alex was finishing up with Sue "You haven't made her cum once you useless fucking bastard" she was holding his hair, wet with sweat and pulling his head back painfully.
"This is supposed to be Tina's reward for her wonderful performance"
"He's fucking useless Miss Sophia, there's no way that twat will ever make me cum"
"So I can see, well Ken, I guess I'll just have to show you how to do it. Kneel there and watch, don't you dare take you're eyes off me" Sophia used some wet wipes to clean up Ken's saliva and freshen up Tina's pussy that was starting to get wet again already, the thought of Sophia burying her face in there was getting her more excited than she'd care to admit.
Sophia was eager to start, Tina's tight smooth little hole looked so inviting, she plunged her tongue past her tight lips, bringing a little squeal of delight, followed by soft sensual moans. Ken on the other hand was moaning in agony as he trembled, the sight of the young body writhing on the bed as Sophia's expert tongue achieved in seconds what he'd failed to do in nearly half an hour.
It wasn't long before Tina was rocking in the throws of an intense orgasm, she brought her legs up and wrapped them around Sophia's head, gripping her tight, Sophia didn't mind though, she loved the assault on her senses as her face was smothered between Tina's legs, she drank in the mix of tastes and aroma's from her hot sweating body, she was such a delicious creature.

Alex was relaxing on the bed next to Tina as Sophia finally pulled herself away from the hungry pussy and laid next to them, Alex couldn't resist playing with the app for Ken's ball shocker while she giggled at his pathetic whimpering, adding a bit to his pain as she relished the show the two girls were putting on.
When Tina had regained her composure Alex put her phone down "Ok you two, you can get back downstairs, it's getting late, I'm sure you want to get to bed" she said with a sly smile.
Sue and Tina exchanged an awkward glance, the intense erotic situation had left them both feeling incredibly horny, a couple of weeks ago the idea would have been ridiculous, now neither could deny the idea of sharing a bed hadn't occurred to them.
"Yes Mistress"
"Thank you Mistress"
"Behave girls, we might be watching" Sophia said with a wink.
Both girls flushed and left with cheeks burning, Sue with more than one pair of cheeks feeling like they were on fire.
"Now then Ken, what the fuck are we going to do with you?" Alex glared at him, the atmosphere had changed as soon as the two girls were gone. Ken just knelt there, his mouth opened, but no words would come, he was almost delirious with the constant pain and frustration, he couldn't think.
"You can forget about getting that cage off, your effort was pathetic, it's staying on until you can do much better" Alex was off the bed now, she'd got some rope out of the wardrobe and wandered round to where Ken was kneeling.
"Up" she commanded.
Ken got to his feet, his toes slid down into the steel shoes painfully as he tottered in front of the bed, Alex tossed one end of the rope over one of the high beams and caught it as it fell the other side, that's obviously not the first time she'd done that, Sophia thought to herself with a smile.
She tied the rope to a solid brass light fitting on the wall, then she grabbed Ken's wrists and yanked them upwards painfully "Stand there" she said.
Ken leant forward as his arms were pulled up behind him, then Alex expertly tied his wrists and shortened the rope until his shoulders were being pulled back painfully, his head was forced down as he bent at the waist to try and relieve the stain.
"There, a night like that should teach you a lesson" Alex climbed back on the bed and laid next to Sophia, Ken's face was hovering over the bed, he was only a few inches from Alex's firm sexy body.
Sophia slid over and wrapped her arms around Alex "Now you can watch how a pussy should be licked, and don't you dare disturb us, I don't want to hear a peep out of you until the morning"
Ken's legs were already shaking with the strain on his calves, he mumbled something but the two women had already turned there attention to each other, they were kissing passionately, they embraced and rolled over and Alex's ass was pushed up as she ended up on top of Sophia, it nearly brushed Ken's face, he strained desperately to avoid his nose being pushed against her cheeks, he knew she'd be angry if she felt him touch her, he let out a desperate sob, the night was going to be unbearable........

Stories

Old 01-10-2016, 05:15 AM   #24
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 17

Sue and Tina entered the flat together; they’d been allowed to put some clothes on at the door, the same ones they’d instantly removed upon entering Alex’s penthouse. The journey down had been in total silence, each girl sharing nervous glances. Both of them were incredibly aroused, even Tina despite the orgasm Sophia had just given her. She wanted nothing more than to join the other girls in bed but knew patience was the best way forward.
As they sat down on the sofas Sue burst into a fit of laughter. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” Tina questioned her hysteric friend. “What’s so funny” she jumped on the girl who was struggling to speak through the giggles, “Tell me, why are you laughing?”
“It’s just madness, a month ago I wouldn’t dream of doing anything with a girl, and tonight I just got spanked, fucked, electrocuted, teased, humiliated all simultaneously and I loved it. What the hell is wrong with me you asked, I have no fucking idea is the answer. It’s hilarious, I hate what is happening, I want to be out, but I also don’t want it to stop. I dread every day but I can’t imagine my life without this now.” She burst into another string of chuckles and cackles as Tina just sighed and lay back comfortably on the cushions thinking, she couldn’t imagine her life without this now, everything was different, and she had a feeling things were only going to get better. She looked at her friend again who had settled down exhausted; she wanted to ravish her right here on the sofa.
Tina glanced at the cameras in the room. ‘What would Alex do if she decided to have her way with Sue right now? What could Alex do that Tina didn’t secretly want?’
Deep breathing to her right stirred her from her thoughts. Sue had fallen asleep; Tina leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. There’s always tomorrow she thought.

Ken reached that morning in pure agony; he had been stung up by the bed the whole night. The pain had become dull and draining; he could barely feel his arms anymore. He was aching in every joint on him, unable to get comfortable. He’d listened to the two girls fuck for at least an hour with his cock twitching in the cage. The spikes pierced but felt harmless compared to the strain in his shoulders. He wanted to cry out all night but knew the repercussions were too great.
He’d contemplated much and more in these hours and as the sun rose and glimmers of morning light entered the room signalling the end of the night he never thought would end, those glimmers came with something else: Glimmers of hope, glimmers of desire, a choice.
He heard Sophia stirring on the bed and moments later an alarm pierced the room making him jump sending new waves of agony through his body. Alex reached across and pressed the button on the clock silencing the air. “Morning my love. Time to get ready for work.” Ken wanted to groan, he couldn’t believe he would have to go to work after this night. However he kept silent, not out of fear, but out of a weird respect for this woman, a respect that had formed as he’d hung there at her bed, totally ignored, totally unwanted, totally unnecessary but there. He wanted her to be happy, he didn’t want to disappoint her more, for the first time he wanted to do what she wanted in a bizarre hope of being acknowledged.
The two girls rose out of bed. They were naked, without any care that Ken was there watching on, his cock twitched again but he controlled it, he wasn’t sure how but the pain instantly eased. Alex walked across to her toy, dangling still; she knelt down and flicked the cage. Ken twitched but remained silent. “Are you learning my little bitch?”
“Yes Miss Friend, I don’t want to disappoint you.” Ken forced the words out, any hope of getting let down. Sophia giggled, before making her way towards the bathroom.
“Will you be joining me Alex?” Sophia questioned as she walked into the en-suite.
“In a minute my dear, I want to deal with Ken first.” Alex replied before waiting for the door to close. She turned her attention to the wreck in front of her. “I have to say I’m impressed Ken, you hung there all night, without complaint, without moaning, and without interfering with us at any point.”
“Thank you Miss Friend.” Ken replied as confidently as possible. He was wheezing, the strain and brute physical exertion had taken its toll.
“In fact you have done so well, I am going to let you down. You will then return downstairs to the flat, ensure the girls are ready for work. I then want you to take the morning off and sleep. I am harsh but fair, you have done well so deserve to relax for a while and ease your pains. I expect you in work at 1 pm.” Alex began to undo his restraints.
“Thank you Miss Friend, I am very grateful.” The last restraint was undone and Ken crumpled in a heap on the floor.
“One more thing. Could you ask Tina to meet me in my office at 9, I have some things to discuss with her. Now get out of my sight.”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken quickly scampered from the room with a sigh of relief. He stopped at the apartment door to quickly dress before leaving as rapidly as possible before Alex changed her mind. Alex turned to the bathroom and entered, the shower was steamy and Alex opened the door and joined Sophia under the hot water.
“Hey babe, what was that all about?” Sophia questioned.
Alex cuddled up behind her stroking her hands gently across Sophia’s breasts. “I gave Ken the morning off to rest, he deserved it. Something’s changed in him last night. I don’t know what but I’m hoping it’s a good thing.”
Sophia turned to face her lover. “If you think that’s best. I’ve noticed one change over the last few weeks, he is getting fitter. Now can we stop talking about Ken and have some fun.” Alex nodded and Sophia ran her hands down her lover’s body. “I believe it’s your turn.”

Wednesday lunchtime arrived and Alex was rushed at her desk. She’d given her slaves the night off yesterday; it was in her best interest, especially knowing what was planned for tonight. As well as that Sophia was away meeting a client, something essential for the evening. She had left yesterday afternoon for the long trip to help set up arrangements. Alex had asked the three slaves to meet her in the office this lunch time and was just finalising a few reports before they arrived.
The knock on the door came as expected and Alex shouted for them to enter. Ken walked in quickly followed by Sue and Tina. “P1.” All three quickly dropped to their knees hands behind their backs, straight back and looking forward with zero hesitation. Alex smiled.
“I have called the three of you in today because we have some special arrangements for tonight and I want you to be ready and prepared. I assume you have all shaved today?” Alex queried. It was a new rule she had brought in, the slaves would have to shave all pubic hair twice a week on Wednesday and Saturday mornings. All three slaves nodded in confirmation.
“Good, this evening you will be entertaining a special guest. His identity will remain confidential but he is very important. You may have noticed the absence of Sophia; she is currently with him at his offices. He has kindly agreed to do myself a favour provided I can do him a favour in return. This evening Ken, you are going to make yourself scarce, go out to a bar at about 6 and do not return until midnight. Understand?”
“Yes Miss Friend.” Ken was confused, he had done nothing socially since the day Alex had confronted them about the attack. Now she was asking him to disappear for the evening.
“Good, I don’t want any distractions this evening. You are not to drink alcohol however; I don’t want you running your mouth or coming back drunk. You will arrive back at the flat at exactly midnight.”
“Yes Miss Friend.”
“Good. Now, girls, my client has asked for a very specific type of show. The two of you will be performing for the client on a live video feed that will be recorded and relayed to his private residence. He will be watching you perform. During the performance Sophia will be on video call with me to relay any orders or instructions from our client. I will be passing on the messages to you and you will follow these messages. During the performance, Tina will be an acting dominant and Sue submissive so my orders will be relayed to you by text in order to not spoil the illusion. You both will therefore have to keep a constant eye on the screens. It will be clearer when we have set up.”
Alex stopped to check the slaves were still following. Sue seemed nervous unsurprisingly but with little objection so far. Tina seemed totally relaxed though about performing on camera. Ken almost seemed confused why he was still here.
“There is a reward though on offer. If you manage to follow all orders, satisfy my client completely without complaint and maintain character you will each receive 1 hour of ken’s services in any way that you desire within my limits which I will make clear to you after the session if you pass. If you have any questions you feel you must ask now, please do so?”
“Mistress,” Sue spoke up, “Will the recording be kept of the session by the client?”
“A good question Sue, no it will not. That it part of the reason why Sophia is with him, to ensure no evidence is kept of the session. All identities will remain secret to everyone except me and Sophia as well. He will not know who either of you are.”
Sue seemed to relax slightly at Alex’s response but spoke up again. “One last question Mistress, how long will the session last.”
“There is no exact time on it but it will be a maximum of four hours or until the client is satisfied. I will be in your flat at 6:00 to set up and the session will begin at 7:30.”
“Any more questions?” Everybody shook their heads. “You all understand what will be happening?”
“Yes Mistress” came the response.
“Superb, now return to work and be ready for tonight.” Alex dismissed the three of them and they all quickly left the office with a mixture of emotions flowing through their bodies.

It was almost quarter to seven and Alex was working her way through technical preparations with a friend who produced videos. They had chosen a bedroom and Simon didn’t ask many questions. A main camera had been set up with a full wide shot of the double bed, an autocue was set up just to the side of it linked to a laptop which would allow Alex to send instructions without vocals. A secondary camera was placed at the side of the bed, just out of view of the main camera, to allow close up shots of the action. Microphones were hidden along the base of the bed to pick up all sounds. The cameras were connected to a direct internet feed to the client in his home residence. A Skype video to Sophia was set up next to the autocue laptop to relay instructions. Sophia’s voice was undetectable on the recording though.
Alex had spent the last 45 minutes ensuring all of this worked perfectly. “It’s all set Alex; I wish you could tell me what this was for though.”
Alex smiled. “You know I have my secrets. I promise to do you a favour at some point. Thanks again for helping to set all of this up for me.” Alex gave him a quick hug.
“You know I’m here for you any time.” With that note he left and Alex began the second stage of the set up, props and preparation. She called Sue and Tina into the room. Sue gasped as she saw the setup; it looked so professional, like an actual film set. She’d expected to be performing on something similar to a fancy webcam. Tina seemed calmer; she looked across the equipment nodding in approval at the sight. She was a little nervous but felt secure somehow.
“P1 ladies.” Alex waited for them to drop to their knees before continuing. “You are both about to participate in a video session with a secret client. It will involve a heavy amount of role play which I am about to explain to you. The session will be mostly spontaneous so reactions are natural, believable and to allow for adjustment at the clients complete whim.” The two girls were nodding as Alex continued to drill them.
“I will begin the session with you to help start the scene and ensure a story with sense. I assume you remember that shopping trip I asked you to go on?”
“Yes Mistress.” Both replied in unison.
“Well it was primarily to prepare for this moment. You see, our client has a bit of a fetish for puppy play, not an easy desire to satisfy. The two of you will take the role of pets to begin with but he wants to ensure you understand the distinction. You are humans being treated as pets, you are not playing actual animals, so when commanded you can speak, walk and do anything you can normally do. For the start of the scene you will also talk normally and not bark. Are you following me so far?”
“Yes Mistress”
“Good, now at the start of the scene you will be in your cages either side of the bed. You will be in your masks with tails in place. I want your dishes placed at the end of the bed and collars on. The leashes will remain off camera. It isn’t customary but you will be using the collars you bought. Sue, you will be referred to as puppy slut. Tina, you will be alpha bitch. You will also use the hoods you have bought. Tina’s yours has far more room to control from and Sue’s will have the bit gag and reins. Your tails will be the ones the other person bought. I am now going to call Sophia and ensure everything is going smoothly at her end. I want you both in the cages completely ready by 20 past 7. Is everything understood?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Any questions before I leave?” Both girls didn’t move. “Just a few more little things girls: You must never remove the masks, you may remove the gag if desired, same for the tail but your identities must be protected. Always look at the autocue to check for updates. I will interfere if I deem necessary, otherwise once I’m off camera, Tina is in control of the situation. Now get ready and bring the cages.”
Both Tina and Sue hurried from the room to fulfill their last jobs.
Alex rang Sophia on the laptop and was quickly greeted by her lovers face. “Hey babe.”
“Hi Soph. Everything sorted on your end?”
“Yeah, he is getting comfortable in front of the widescreen; he seems to be able to flick between the two cameras like you said he would. I’m set up on the desk near to him so he can give me things to tell you.”
“Superb, can you ask him to turn the TV off for now, I don’t want him watching the set up and ruining the illusion.” Sophia nodded then turned her attention to the side and shouted the instructions across. Alex heard a murmured reply before Sophia looked back to her.
“All sorted, still go for 7:30?”
“Yeah, everything should be ready, I need to quickly change though as I’m introducing the scene. I think both girls are committed and game though. Hopefully there will be no objections later on. He remembers the limits.”
“Yep, all agreed.”
“Good, talk to you soon hun.” Alex ended the call and disappeared to get changed.

She entered the room at 7:25 to find Sue and Tina in their cages, she quickly locked them before returning to the screens. She called Sophia again and was greeted by a smile. “You’re looking hot babe.” Alex smiled. Tell him we’re ready when he is. Sophia relayed the message then gave Alex the thumbs up. Alex held up both hands before lowering a finger to indicate 9…8. She dimmed the lights slightly to add to the mood.
Alex counted down the time in her head before walking to the foot of the bed. She was wearing a black latex corset lace vest top. The suspenders jet black to match as well; the black mask was simple but covered her face well. She swished the riding crop around in an arc letting it slap hard against her palm. “Evening my little pets. Come to your doors.” Sue and Tina shuffled towards the bars on hands and knees. Alex unlocked the cage containing Tina and pulled her out by the collar.
Alex sat on the foot of the bed and patted to the side of her indicating for Tina to get up and lay next to her. The girl was almost unrecognisable with the full black hood on but she could never mistake the beautiful breast hanging freely below. “Have you been a good Alpha bitch?”
“Yes mistress, I have.” Alex patted the girl on the head, playing with the ears as she did so. She ran her hand down the girls back giving her a gentle swat on the rear.
Alex raised Tina’s head to look at her. “You know I like to reward my Alpha bitch when she has behaved don’t you?”
Tina nodded. “Yes mistress.” She attempted to wag her tail in excitement causing Alex to smile and try not to laugh.
“Good, now, we have a hierarchy in my property. A dog has to earn the right of alpha and I believe you have done that well. Once a week though I allow my alpha the total control of the pet who needs punishing the most. This week that is puppy slut. Would you like to punish puppy slut, alpha?”
“Yes Mistress. I would be honoured.” Tina wagged harder trying to seem as excited as possible. “You know the rules Alpha. I’ll be watching.” Alex gave Tina a parting spank and unlocked Sue’s cage.
“Puppy Slut, on the bed, you will obey Alpha’s commands until I decide you have been punished sufficiently.”
“Yes Mistress.”
Tina patted the bed just as Alex had for her; this is where it became harder. Tina was playing acting dominant as well as a pet. Alex just hoped the client would love it enough. She sat back behind the laptops to find a beaming Sophia who gave her a double thumbs up. She angled the camera to show the client completely absorbed in the screen.
Alex looked at her slaves, her pets. ‘Do me proud’ she thought.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 01-10-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 10:41 AM   #25
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I love the fact that two of the best writers on GD have teamed up
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 01-23-2016, 05:49 PM   #26
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I have some bad news to bring to you all.

Subby999uk has decided to discontinue his involvement with this story. The decision was not made lightly and I completely respect the decision that he has made. It takes a great deal of time and commitment to write like this and at the moment he does not feel he is able to commit fully.

However I will be continuing the story individually and do hope that you all continue to read and enjoy. I appreciate all of the time and effort that Subby put into this story and in developing the characters. I couldn't have asked for a better co writer.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:05 AM   #27
jordaz20

I'll definatly continue reading the story hope it continues soon
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 01-27-2016, 06:23 PM   #28
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 18

Sue's mouth was dry and her heart was pounding, with nerves and excitement she crawled up onto the bed, she inhaled sharply as she felt Tina's soft fingers running through her hair as she stroked her.
"Good puppy slut" Tina said with a smirk.
Sue thought it best not to speak, just nuzzling against Tina's firm body as she enjoyed the attention, despite cringing with the humiliation of the situation.
Tina picked up a dildo from the bed, one of a large collection of toys that Alex had prepared for the event, glancing at the camera she held it up above her head "Beg puppy, beg for your toy" she relished the sight of Sue's cheeks glowing bright red.
Sue lifted herself up, sitting on her heels she tilted her head back, stretching upwards with her hands positioned just under her chin. She started to pant enthusiastically straining to reach the large rubber dildo that Tina was dangling above her.
Tina lowered it until it was a couple of inches from Sue's mouth, her tongue came out and she tried to lick it "Come on puppy, you can beg better than that"
Sue's efforts became more theatrical, she panted and jiggled up and down desperately, doing her best to act like an excited little puppy begging for a treat, the cool controlled look in Tina's eyes and her look of distain just made Sue's pussy tingle, she could feel the moisture trickling between her legs onto the back of her calves as she bounced.
Finally Tina lowered the tip of the dildo until Sue could reach it, she slurped and licked the tip eagerly "You like that don't you puppy, you like it when alpha gives you a treat" she smiled as she fixed Sue's gaze, she could tell the situation was turning Sue on more than she'd ever like to admit.
"Now fetch" she said as she quickly whipped the dildo out of Sue's mouth and tossed it across the room.
Sue instantly dropped on to all fours, then dropped off the bed and scampered across the room to where the dildo had landed. Alex was caught by surprise but she quickly grabbed the camera on it's tripod and tracked Sue as she excitedly scuttled across the floor, wiggling her ass as she went, making her long tail swish from side to side.
She bent down and tried to wrap her lips around the dildo half way along its length, it was too big to get between her teeth and she soon dropped it. Next she pushed her face to the floor and tried to suck the end of the dildo into her mouth, using her dexterous tongue to manoeuvre it until she was able to lift the tip off the floor, then she lowered her head, pushing the dildo into her mouth.
As soon as it was secure she hurried back to kneel at Tina's feet, she dropped the dildo between them, then sat up on her heels and assumed the begging position, tongue lolling out comically as she panted and waited for approval.
Tina couldn't suppress a giggle as she patted her head "Good doggy, you like playing fetch don't you" she said as she gave the dildo a sharp kick, sending it flying across the room and hitting the wall "Go on puppy slut, fetch" she said, she gave Sue's wiggling ass a quick slap as she scurried off to retrieve her toy again.

Alex was keeping one eye on her computer, waiting for the client to give her some instructions; it wasn't long before a message appeared. The client wanted to see them both playing at being puppies, he wanted to see them playing together.
Alex relayed this to the pair of them via the autocue "Get on the floor Tina, show us how you like to say hello to each other" was all she said.
Tina waited until Sue got back with the dildo, this was the fourth time she'd crawled around the room to retrieve it, the rough carpet was starting to make her knees sore.
Sue read the message too once she'd dropped the dildo.
Tina dropped onto her knees now, deliberately avoiding making eye contact with Sue, her cheeks burning with embarrassment she crawled behind Sue and nuzzled her nose under the furry tail that was firmly embedded in her ass, the smell of Sue's dripping pussy was pungent, she couldn't suppress a smile when she realised how turned on she was, she buried her face between her cheeks for a few seconds before she felt Sue crawling around to approach her from behind. Sue was soon reciprocating, pushing her nose under the tail to search out Tina's tight little pussy. Soon the two girls were circling each other, chasing each other’s tails to try and push their faces into the others ass. Alex couldn't suppress her laughter at the sight, like two puppies meeting for the first time they continued to circle round and round each other.
Eventually the two girls stopped, they both turned to Alex, sitting back on their heels they brought their hands up under their chins, tongues lolling out they begged for approval. Alex typed a quick message “Good girls. Return to dominant Tina.”
The next client demands were simple and Alex relayed the message. Tina saw the autocue flash and smiled wickedly. Sue glanced across and cringed. “Well puppy slut. You must be thirsty, would you like Alpha to give you a drink?” Sue nodded eagerly and as enthusiastically as possible.
“Yes Alpha.” Tina smiled before pulling out the bowl that read ‘Puppy Slut’. As Sue watched she lowered herself towards the bowl and let out a quick gush of urine. The initial smell was acrid and the first stream ricocheted onto the floor before Tina controlled the flow and directed it. Sue couldn’t believe what was to be expected of her but knew better than to complain.
As the flow finally finished she stared helplessly at the bowl now half filled with yellow fluid. “There you go puppy slut, a nice refreshing drink just for you.”
Sue nodded. “Thank you Alpha” she forced out as positively as possible causing Tina to grin. Sue crawled to the bowl, the smell becoming stronger, and lowered her face about to drink piss for the first time.

Out in town Ken walked into his usual bar and took a seat at the bar itself. The last time he’d been in here was the night out with Sue and Tina. He had stormed out in complete rage when he saw Sophia. An endless string of events followed smashing that glass; he had actually contemplated ending everything that night, bringing a stop to the spiralling nightmare of his life. His wife had left him taking everything, he’d developed a drinking problem, debt was building up and his aspirations were nothing.
Since then he’d threatened his co worker, spied on her addictions, been blackmailed to slavery, been kicked in the nuts, and moved into a hell hole then a flat with two girls who wanted to abuse him. He’d been beaten, bruised, humiliated and more. He’d hated every moment of being a slave, or had he. That night lasted an eternity, Ken thought, being painfully tied to the end of Alex’s bed whilst the two girls went at it. But he compared it to the last night he was in this bar.
Could he have thought he would be witness and involved in sexual acts with four of the hottest girls he could imagine. He felt the chastity device which was driving him crazy. ‘Did I honestly prefer things before this?’ he questioned himself.
Sure, the pain and humiliation was horrible at times but he had a purpose, and watching two hot girls fuck was definitely a bonus.
“The usual Ken?” Jane asked raising Ken from his thoughts. She was always so friendly, he knew she didn’t like his presence before but she’d chat anyway and be polite. In truth he knew very little about her other than that she owned this place.
“Just a lemonade please Jane.” Ken replied. “I’ve quit drinking completely.”
“Good for you Ken. I don’t think it’s the only change you’ve made is it.” Jane looked up and down his body and Ken thought about it. He had definitely lost a considerable amount of weight under Alex. He barely got out of breath, his hygiene had improved and he was developing muscle. He was probably in the best shape in years.
“Yeah, I’ve been going to the gym a lot. Thought I’d try and make a change for the better.” He smiled. It had been a long time since anyone had complimented his appearance.
Jane eyed him up. “Well, it definitely shows. Trying to impress somebody?” Jane poured the drink and handed it to him.
“In a way I guess. Can you put it on my tab?”
“Did Alex not tell you? She paid your tab in full last week plus more. I have no idea what you did to get into her good books.” Ken smiled, it wasn’t often he got to do that.
He took a swig of the lemonade which felt so refreshing. “She didn’t mention it. Let’s just say I’ve been doing quite a bit more at the office.” Maybe things were finally on the up. “Jane, I have a quick question. Is a life excitement worth the pain that might come with it?”
Jane contemplated. “I’m not entirely certain what you mean, but in my opinion life needs excitement and adventure. And no matter how hard it is, it’s better than a life of nothing. Take the guy who has just moved in, Frank. He’s spent the last twenty years as a butler, living a life routine. He said he suffered a fair bit in his work but he came into some money. He’s just decided to take a trip to South America. Life needs adventure.”
Ken nodded. “Thanks Jane. I think maybe, just maybe, things are looking up for me.” He took a swig of the lemonade, and smiled.

‘HARDER’ Tina glanced at the one word statement on the autocue and looked at the squirming body kneeled on all fours in front of her. The aroma of pussy was sweeping over her and Sue was doing nothing to hide how turned on she was. Obeying the command with a smile Tina rammed the strapon full force into her friend’s cocksheathe and felt the girl squeal into the bit gag. She reached forward taking the reins in her left hand pulling back as she forcefully drove the strapon deeper and harder into her snatch.
The nib on the inside pressed and rubbed against her clit and Tina could feel her own orgasm nearing. She brought her right hand down across the ass of her friend causing her to jump and then caught her ramming forward again driving the full length deep inside causing both girls to moan in joy. “That’s right slut, take my cock and love it like the whore you are.”
Tina thought of all the things she’d been able to do to Sue over the last few hours. She’d spanked her raw, got a great rimjob, had her friend kneeling and begging to taste her cunt whilst she teased her mercilessly. She’d loved every single minute of it. She looked over to the blank autocue and saw Alex smiling and leaning on the monitor, watching them enjoying every second of what she’d planned. Tina returned the smile and turned her attention back to Sue who was now bucking back onto the strapon.
“Don’t you dare cum slut or hell will be to pay. Not until you get the command.” Tina could feel her own body pushing nearer and each thrust into the eager pussy brought her closer. Alex watched as Tina approached her imminent orgasm and typed the words relayed to her. ‘Cum together, count down from 5 Tina.”
Tina read the message and smiled, she wouldn’t have been able to handle much more anyway. “Cum on the count my puppy slut. 5…….4………….3…………….2…………..1…………….NOW!” As Tina thrust hard one last time both girls erupted in pleasure as the waves of an orgasm rushed through both their bodies. Sue collapsed forward and Tina on top of her, strapon still buried to the hilt. She leaned forward stroking the girls head. “Rest now my slut, you did well.”
“Thank you Alpha.” Sue was exhausted.
Alex cut the cameras and looked to find Sophia’s smiling face and big thumbs up meaning the client must have cum his final load right on cue as well. Ended the call and turned to her slaves.

Sophia turned to face Steve. The man had cum for the 5th time as Tina had shouted now; he was now lying on the Sofa exhausted facing the wide screen TV that had just gone black. “Thank you Sophia, and tell your boss thank you as well. I don’t know how you did it, but that was one of the greatest things I’ve ever seen. So real, so obedient and in my control.”
Sophia laughed. “I take it you enjoyed it then and will be continuing the orders with binding connections.” Sophia took a seat next to him.
Steve stared at her. “Of course, I’m almost scared not to. She has unknown power does that girl, in a far different way to her father. In fact, I’ll have to come over and thank her in person when I get the choice, and discuss an increase to my order.” Sophia grinned devilishly.
“That’s just what I wanted to hear Steve. I’ll let you get back to whatever you want to get back to. Someone will be over in the morning to clear up our electronics.” Sophia stood up, picked up the laptop and walked out the door. She’d ensured no evidence of the film had been left in the flat. Her car was parked in the driveway and she quickly got in placing the laptop in the passenger seat.
Everything had gone perfectly she thought, Steve had loved it, Tina and Sue had been excellent, Alex had controlled the whole thing from start to finish and Steve even said he was going to set up an increased order. She couldn’t wait to take Alex back in her arms again, she almost always felt safer with her. She couldn’t wait to put as much distance between herself and the man as possible, he seemed fine but strange men turned on always scared her a bit.
She quickly checked her phone to see no new messages before turning her attention to the long journey back to her lover.

Alex walked up to the two girls. “Well done my darlings. Now remove those masks and outfits so I can talk to you properly.” Tina and Sue stripped quickly, and in no time were stood before her completely naked. It almost felt unusual after such a long time to remove the masks. The butt plugs removed left both girls feeling surprisingly empty.
“Much better. Firstly, congratulations, both of you managed to follow all orders perfectly and I am proud of you both.” Tina and Sue smiled; Alex’s praise always sent a tingle through her body that she wasn’t able to explain. “As I said, you will receive Ken’s services for 1 hour in any way that you desire. You can either choose to do this together or separately. It will not happen tonight as I feel we’ve all had too much excitement and could do with a long rest, especially you Sue, I would like you to go immediately.”
“Thank you Mistress.” Sue replied, she wanted nothing more than to curl up in bed and go to sleep right now. She turned and walked from the room leaving Alex alone with Tina.
Tina slowly approached Alex as Alex moved towards her. When both were within touching distance, Tina wrapped her arms around Alex and locked lips with the woman. Alex’s tongue probed into the young girl’s mouth and they embraced tightly. The kiss sent a shiver through both their bodies, an electric pulse of energy. Tina was first to break the kiss and stare up into Alex’s eyes.
“I take it you enjoyed the evening then?” Alex asked jokingly.
Tina smirked. “I most certainly did, maybe we should do it again sometime…. Mistress.”
“Maybe we will, but now I think we both need some sleep. Wouldn’t you agree” Tina nodded, turned and walked away.
Alex grinned, she eyed up the young girl and her naked form as it walked away from her. The perfect ass swaying with every step, teasing her, she wanted to call the girl back in and go at it. She instead turned to the large bed where the scene had played out. ‘What a night’ she thought before leaving for her own flat.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:15 AM   #29
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmmm yes this story makes me so wet
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 03-27-2016, 02:00 PM   #30
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 19

Sophia’s long journey was coming to an end. She was pulling into the car pack for Alex’s building and couldn’t wait to see her partner again. Although the trip for the filming had only been a few days it had felt like an absolute eternity. Just seeing the building again was turning her on, ready to fall into her lover’s arms.
Quickly she entered the lift and hit the button for the top floor. The lift took an age in her mind as she waited for it to reach its destination. Sophia opened the door and saw Alex in the kitchen with her back to her. Sophia slowly snuck up behind her careful not to make a noise, slow music echoing in the background of the room. Sophia ran her fingers through her own hair looking at the sexy form of her lover from behind.

Sophia couldn’t wait to get started. Alex finally turned around and jumped as she saw Sophia. “Soph! What are you doing here?” she asked surprised. Sophia didn’t answer but just approached the sexy woman, resting her hands softly on the girl’s hips and pulling her close.
“You look beautiful, it’s been too long, each second felt like a lifetime,” Sophia whispered seductively. “I enjoyed the show earlier tonight; I hope it got you fired up as much as me.”
For once Alex felt out of control, as Sophia grew over her, taking charge of the situation. “Yes, I guess, the two of them did a great job.”

“Is that so?” asked Sophia smugly as she eyed her partner glancing over the sexy outfit she was still wearing from earlier. “Well it was a pleasure to watch, but hopefully the pleasure will be mutual later on.” Alex felt a jolt of electricity; she was getting turned on, the shock turning into desire, wanting to feel her assistant’s body pressed up against her own. Alex licked her lips and as Sophia saw this, she moved closer in, pulling Alex’s hair slightly bringing a whimper from the usually dominant woman. Sophia leaned in and started to kiss her and Alex met them with equal desire. Sophia put her arm around Alex’s neck pulling her in closer as they continued.

Sophia pulled her lover towards the bedroom as they momentarily broke the kiss. Once inside Alex pulled Sophia back into her body and began to kiss again. Their tongues began to dance in each other’s mouths, Sophia slowly moving her hands over Alex’s body, eliciting moans and whimpers as the kiss continued before Sophia finally broke it. “I believe we are a little overdressed my dear, could we get a little more comfortable?” she asked.

Alex immediately sat on the bed and began to unzip her latex boots, never withdrawing eye contact from Sophia. The younger girl removed her shoes and strapless top in seconds causing Alex’s mouth to water as the familiar sight of Sophia’s breasts came into view. The skirt quickly followed and Alex was surprised to see that Sophia was not wearing underwear. Alex finished stripping her own outfit and once she was completely undressed moved towards Sophia.

“No panties, someone is feeling like a naughty girl,” Alex said with a smile.
“You know me babe, I like to go commando when I’m looking for a nice sweet juicy pussy; it provides easier access,” Sophia replied leaning back in to continue the kiss. They embraced with passion as their tits rubbed against each other. The contact was making Alex’s nipples hard and she began to moan into Sophia’s mouth as the two tongues battled each other. Sophia moved her hands around on Alex’s back, gently exploring whilst moving them down towards her ass. When there she grabbed firmly and began to massage each cheek while they continued the kiss.

Sophia really wanted to bend Alex over and start playing with her pussy, but knew it was better to get her hot and wet before the real fun began. She teased Alex, hoping to get her so wet that Alex begged her to lick her pussy. Sophia broke the kiss and moved behind Alex, grabbing her tit with one hand while the other slowly began to manoeuvre towards Alex’s pussy. Alex began to whimper and shudder, loving this element of control that Sophia was taking, waiting for the girl to reach her pussy and begin to play with her. But Sophia had other plans.

She would inch closer and closer to Alex’s pussy and then deny her, teasing her by groping her breast and pinching the erect nipple. Alex was getting wetter by the second. “I love your body,” hissed Sophia, “such soft skin, such supple tits.”
“Please Sophia, stop with the teasing,” Alex whimpered.
“Am I teasing you babe?” asked Sophia.
“Hell yes!” Alex cried out.
“Interesting, do you like being teased?” Sophia questioned. Alex just gulped in response, confused by the new persona that her partner was taking on. “Would you like me to play with your pussy?” Sophia asked.
“Yes! Please!” Alex replied
“Please what?” teased Sophia.
“Please, play with my pussy!” Alex whimpered softly.

Sophia shifted a little behind Alex and slowly inched her hand over her hot pussy and began to massage it. Alex began to moan as Sophia’s hot breath blew against her ear. “You like that?”
“Yes!” Alex replied, breathing heavily as her orgasm was growing. Immediately Sophia stopped rubbing leaving Alex flustered and confused at being denied. Grabbing Alex, Sophia spun her around and pushed her against one of the closets in the room. Squeezing her tits with one hand she moved the other over her body. Sophia licked her lips. “My god, you are so hot!”

Alex’s breathing was still heavy, taking deep breaths as the teasing carried on. Sophia then bent down and sat on her knees bringing her face inches from Alex’s pussy. She began to blow on her clit, causing her to shudder and making Alex’s pussy tingle. Seeing this reaction, Sophia moved in and gave her pussy a slow, long lick.
“Fuck!” cried Alex. Smiling wickedly at the reaction, Sophia put her hands around the girl’s hips and once again gave a long, slow lick concentrating on the clit. “Stop fucking teasing me and eat my god damn pussy!” Alex shouted out in passion.
This was all that Sophia was waiting for; as soon as she heard the words escape, she latched onto Alex’s pussy making her gasp louder. Sophia began to tongue her pussy, alternating every now and then between the lips and clit.

Sophia was now rubbing her clit and licking her labia. Alex began to move her hips with the sensations that Sophia was bringing to her body. Her orgasm inched closer and closer, creeping up on her. Electricity flew through her body with every lick; making her feel as good as ever before. Alex began to grind her hips bringing even more contact. “Oh god, oh fuck! Oh fuck! I’m getting close!” screamed Alex
“That’s right babe, you like my tongue on your pussy, eating your gorgeous pink cunt!” Sophia teased.
“Yes, I love it, lick my pussy… make me cum! Please make me cum!” Alex couldn’t believe the words coming from her mouth, that she was pleading. Sophia doubled her efforts, pushing two fingers into Alex’s gushing slit. “Fuck!” screamed Alex

Sophia moved her fingers quicker bringing Alex to the cusp tasting every bit of the sweet juices flowing from her pussy. The world went blank and silent around Alex as the orgasm hit. The electricity coursed through her body turning her legs to jelly, barely able to stand; Sophia having to grab her legs to keep the girl’s balance as she lapped up all of the juices. Alex screamed in pleasure and almost collapsed over Sophia as the last waver of the orgasm ran through her body. Sophia held a firm grip on the girl as she stood up and held her in her arms.

“That was so fucking good! I haven’t cum like that in a while,” Alex whispered catching her breath.
“You want to lie down on the bed?” Sophia asked.
“Yes, please,” Alex replied. Sophia helped her onto the bed and lay down next to her, running her hands across Alex’s face to move her hair behind her ear. Alex closed her eyes as she felt the soft touch of Sophia’s hands. She moved her face and kissed the palm of Sophia’s hand.
Sophia felt different with Alex in bed. She’d been with other women in the past, knowing from a teen that she was a lesbian but with Alex it was different. She felt almost safe with her, protected, loved and comfortable.

Sophia looked into Alex’s eyes, giving her a loving smile before they both moved in and kissed. Alex moved her body and got Sophia on her back, moving on top of her as they sustained the kiss. Alex began to grind into Sophia’s body as they continued to make out, the kiss no longer tender but animalistic. Alex bit Sophia’s top lip as they broke apart. “It’s my turn now,” Alex said and Sophia just nodded silently.

Alex bent over and kissed Sophia’s neck before making her way down her torso, her left tit, running her tongue along thee areola whilst grabbing the other breast. She moved over her belly and ran her tongue the whole way leaving a trail of saliva. She moved lower onto her mound and then sat up straight, repaying the teasing from earlier. She grabbed hold of Sophia’s right leg and tenderly licked her toes, licking around and moving her free hand to her own pussy, rubbing it. Alex stopped rubbing and put Sophia’s foot down to allow her to bring her hand coated in her juices to her own mouth to lick it clean. Alex then bent Sophia over and placed her cum coated fingers over Sophia’s lips.
Sophia licked the sticky fluid coated fingers before giving Alex a kiss. Alex began to move lower again running her tongue all over until she reached the target. She approached Sophia’s pussy giving it a few licks before slowly licking the clit, giving it a faint nibble.

“Jesus!” Sophia cried out causing Alex to chuckle. ‘Whatever you can do I can do better babe’ she thought as she began to lick her clit faster, darting her tongue out like a snake flicking the engorged clit. Sophia began to thrash around on the bed, her pussy on fire. Alex began to lick in earnest as she felt Sophia react to each movement. Sophia arched her back, lifting her ass into the air to help grind her pussy on Alex’s face, her orgasm beginning to rise. Alex continued the assault on the dripping pussy as Sophia continued to move wildly.
“Fuck I’m about to cum!” Sophia cried out.

Unlike Sophia, Alex didn’t want to tease, she went in for the kill and continued to pleasure as Sophia’s orgasm reach its peak and was unleashed.
“Fuck! I’m coming!” Sophia screamed.
Alex remained latched onto the pussy, like a vampire feeding on its prey, taking every bit of the girl’s cum into her eager mouth. Tory’s orgasm fired out as her body exploded in pleasure. As Sophia finally came down from the high, Alex licked her lips as Sophia gave her a smile. Sophia pulled Alex on top of her and gave her a kiss, a kiss mixed with saliva and pussy juices. The girls embraced together as one.

The next morning in the office Alex couldn’t help but to walk around with a smile, no matter who she was talking to, she was in completely high spirits. With the distractions of Sophia and the late morning she was yet to find out what had happened with Sue, Tina and Ken. Last night when Ken had got back she had ordered them to complete the hour of Ken’s slavery. She knew she had a meeting with Ken and Sophia in a short while so would get the juicy details then, maybe watch the video back with Sophia later that night.

She bumped into Tina whilst doing her usual walk of the premises to check in on everything. The young girl had a sadistic grin on her face that Alex was unable to ignore. “Something to smile about Tina,” she asked as the girl turned to see her.
“I could say the same about you Miss Friend,” Tina replied noticing a few other people around the office, being careful not to say anything that might get them into trouble.
“Was it a productive evening then?” Alex asked.
“Very Miss Friend,” Tina replied with a cheeky wink, “I got everything that I possibly could have hoped for.”
Alex smiled. “That’s excellent news; we have a meeting at the start of lunch so maybe you could tell me all about it then.”
“Will we be alone Miss Friend?” Tina questioned.
“I will make certain of it. I have a meeting now with a few other employees but after that we will be free to… talk.” Alex smiled again before leaving towards her office to meet Ken and Sophia.

Ken was stood waiting outside for her when she arrived. “Morning Ken.”
“Morning Miss Friend” Ken replied, but not in the glum forced way he usually did. It caught Alex completely off guard but she shrugged it off quickly. They both entered the reception area where Sophia was sat at work. “My office now Sophia, we have some things to discuss.”
Sophia looked up and grinned when she saw Ken following Alex into the room. She quickly stood up, opening Alex’s door before holding it open for the three of them to walk through. Once inside she quickly closed it behind her and locked it.

Alex sat on her desk and Sophia took her usual seat on the sofa at the side of the room. “You know the drill Ken; we’re alone now with a locked door.” Ken nodded and quickly disposed of all his clothes into a pile next to the door. Alex smirked as she saw the chastity cage still trapping the pathetic cock. “P1.”
Ken quickly dropped to his knees placing his hands behind his back. He knew not to hesitate now and looking down at his cock trapped in the cage knew there was no point. “Good,” Alex said bluntly. “Now I know there are a few things you want to talk to me about but I want to ask you about last night first. I am yet to watch the video so what happened with Tina and Sue. Be quick though, I will be watching it later. Tell me what they had you do and be completely honest.” Alex cared little about what had happened but wanted to ensure nothing had gotten out of hand.

Ken nodded. “Yes Miss Friend. When I got back to the flat and you left us for the hour of slavery we first started the timer. I had stripped before then as was the rules for being inside the flat. We were in the lounge so they ordered me onto my knees and I obeyed. They spent about five minutes verbally humiliating me, calling me a slut, pathetic, saying I could never get a woman, and that I’d be lucky to even get out of my cage again.

“It actually made me a bit turned on. I waited patiently and they then told me to get on hands and knees facing away from them, saying I didn’t deserve to look at their bodies. I felt them place their feet on me, kicking and pushing but not forcefully, sticking their shoes in my face, the stiletto high heels. Sue ordered me to lick them and they placed them in front of me one at a time and I did what they said. They kept whispering to each other but I couldn’t hear properly. I think they were kissing each other at this time but they had told me to keep looking forward and not turn around. Tina ordered me to suck on her heel and I again obeyed.

“A minute or so later after talking down to me, calling me a foot licking slut she removed her feet and I felt her place the heel at my anus. I panicked momentarily as even you hadn’t yet put anything proper in my ass. It also felt sharp and pointy. Tina told me I had to obey so I tried to relax myself after the initial panic and got back into position.”
“You disobeyed at first?” Alex questioned.

“Only momentarily, but I got back into position and I felt the heel pushing against my anus again as both girls seemed to be laughing. I was scared but with force I suddenly felt the heel breach my resistance and I screamed. They laughed more and Tina kept pushing until the sole of her feet was against my ass. The then roughly fucked her with her foot and it hurt quite a lot. I found it really uncomfortable but mostly because it was pointy; it felt like it was cutting my anus. I don’t know but I think they were doing something else at this point as I couldn’t hear them; I just had the continuous thrusting of her heel into my ass. Eventually she withdrew it and approached the front of me where she ordered me to suck it clean.

“It tasted foul Miss Friend but I did it. As I did it Sue had taken one of my belts and began to whip my ass with it. I think she did about fifty in total but I struggled to count them. It hurt quite a bit. After that they had me lie face down on the floor in front of the sofa. They rested their feet on me, kicking a bit but I think they were focused on each other. They stuck a marker pen into my ass but it hurt like nothing compared to the stiletto heel that had just fucked me. They shouted more degrading terms at me but other than that I just lay there for the rest of the time.”

Alex nodded as Ken finished his tale. It hadn’t surprised her that the two girls had wanted to focus mainly on themselves, especially Tina and she knew she would likely have taken the lead of the two girls. She felt a little disappointed they had taken Ken’s ass as she had wanted to do it, but she knew she hadn’t expressly told them not to do it and the stiletto heel was quite creative. “Sounds like a fun night Ken. Now you said that you had something to say.”

“Yes Miss Friend. Last night whilst you were doing your video I went to the bar where Jane works, I didn’t drink as was instructed. To be honest I don’t miss her. You know that I’ve really struggled to adapt to these changes, to obey you but I’m not so sure anymore. Despite the pain and humiliation a lot of things in my life could be described as better. I’m not worried about debt and finances anymore; I’m in the best shape I’ve been since I was at college thanks to the gym sessions and the incentive to get fitter. I’ve quit alcohol and been completely clean since then. Also how many people like me can say they get to spend so much of their time around four of the hottest women there are, even if I get to do little with you and you only humiliate me.

“I was in a bad place before this started and at first I thought I’d gone into an impossibly worse place. Now I’m not so sure; I think life changes can be for the better and I want you to know that I will do me all to impress you two women. I feel like I have a new purpose. I know it will be tough, there will be parts I hate as I don’t naturally like these things but I think it’s worth doing and could be fun at times. So I will be doing all I can without complaint from now on, or at least as best as I can. I’m sorry about what happened with Sophia, I truly am. I am ready to make up for it in any way,” Ken finished his speech. He had rehearsed it to himself and hoped it sounded sincere. His talk with Jane really had changed his views.

Alex considered everything she had just been told. The man on his knees in front of her sounded sincere enough and it had almost touched Alex. She enjoyed humiliating him and was quite glad it wasn’t a complete horrific experience for him as well. She had never been outright cruel for the sake of it; a bit sadistic at times maybe but not for absolutely no reason. This man had been broken but not destroyed and that pleased her. She had noticed it a few nights earlier but it was more hopeful than knowing. She now knew that all he wanted was to please them, his primary purpose.

“That’s good news Ken; I will be putting it to the test soon enough. After all I will have to punish you for disobeying Tina last night for a start.” They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Ken looked like he was about to panic as Alex went to open it. She unlocked the door and let Tina into the room. “Hi Tina, we’re just about finished. Ken, go and get dressed and get back to work.”
Ken quickly scrambled to get his clothes relieved that it was only Tina that had walked in on him. “Unfortunately Sophia, I’m going to have to ask you to leave as well. I need to talk to Tina in private,” Alex said. Sophia looked like she’d been slapped in the face but didn’t argue. She quickly moved from the room, closing the door after her to leave the two girls on their own.

Advertisements
Kink Talk