Old 12-20-2014, 01:16 PM   #121
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nadia's Bed

I was under water, afloat in a deep blue sea. I could not move, I was caught in a fishnet struggling to get out. I was drowning, not getting enough air. At the last moment I heard the insistent ping... ping... ping... of an approaching submarine's sonar.

It was Nadia's cell phone. I had a poisoning headache and was sweating profoundly and when I tried to listen in to her conversation I didn't understand one word. She had left the bed and was standing in front of the window, overlooking the Spree. The air was sticky and hot. Her naked body shimmered in the flickering lights from the clubs and bars on the other side of the river that were reflected by the sheen of perspiration on her skin. She shook her head and turned away from the window and a dark shadows crept across her breasts and down between the length of her thighs. Her voice grew angry, but she did not speak up and I still could not understand what she was talking about.

Finally she broke the connection and came back to the bed. She brushed some damp strands of hair out of my face, pondered for a few seconds and then said, in a soothing voice, "Poor Emily. The BF is looking for you. He wants you to come home immediately." I pulled the covers over my head and closed my eyes, hoping that it was only another bad dream, that she would come back to bed, forget about him and take me in her arms.

She did not. Another loud ping signaled a new text message. She gave me her phone, switched the lights on, pulled the duvet away and said, "Get up, girl. Face reality..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
How much longer do I have to wait, slut? It's long past midnight! Ask Nadia to order a cab and get your ass over here in no time...

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 12-21-2014, 07:10 AM   #122
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

Nadia had given me enough money to pay the cab driver. She had also given me one of her dresses. But no shoes, no underwear and no coat, and the dress was short and tight. The BF's directions had been very specific.

When I got out of the cab, my flat was brightly lit. All lights were on. All windows were open. All shades were up. I didn't like it. But at the same time it was good, as I didn't have a key. The keys had been in my purse and my purse was God knows where...

The call button on the top of the board is mine. I rung the bell and heard the BF's sleek voice, "Yeah?" Exasperated I yelled, "It's me, Emily... your slut! Please, open the door." There was no reply, but the door was buzzed open and I entered the building.

I took the elevator. The door to my flat was wide open. A guy I had never seen before stood on a stepladder and installed something on the ceiling of my vestibule.

I forced my way past the stepladder. The BF was in the kitchenette and examined the fridge. "Do you by any chance have another bottle of Champagne? I want to celebrate!" I looked at him incredulously. "What's there to celebrate?" He pointed his finger at me and chuckled. "First rule, young lady, whenever you're home, you have to be naked! So please, get out of your dress." I knew better than to buck and stripped naked. The cold air made me shiver and my nipples poked out. Of course he noticed and added with mock sincerity, "You may close the windows, sweetie. But only after we have shared a glass of champagne... Cheers!"

I accepted the glass and sipped on it. Cautiously. Alcohol was not what I needed right now. The guy in dungarees descended from the ladder and joined us. The BF offered him a glass too and said, "Good job, Buddy! I think that's it for today." He took his smart phone out - a high-res Samsung Galaxy S5 in charcoal black - opened an app, typed something in and watched attentively. "Seems to work just fine. Cool... Thank you! Send me the bill."

The guy took the ladder and his tools and left. The BF closed the door behind him and said, "Now you may close the windows, Slut! And then, switch off the lights, empty your glass and have a look..."

Old 12-21-2014, 07:41 AM   #123
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Fantastic two chapters in 2 days after all this time between posts I wasn't expecting that.

Mr Charcol

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:11 PM   #124
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

He was standing close enough for me to feel the heat emanating from his body. I was so cold and miserable that I pressed myself against him just to get some warmth. My head throbbed with pain and I would have loved to snuggle into his arms, but he was so fascinated with the images on his smart phone that I had no chance.

He turned the screen towards me and grinned, "Have a look, Slut! I think you'll like this!" The display showed some thumbnail images. The BF moved his fingers across the screen and the thumbnails moved to the left. More sweeps revealed a long row of thumbnails coming in from the right. He gave me the phone so I could have a closer look and I recognized my flat.

Suddenly it dawned on me. The dungaree guy had installed webcams in all of my rooms and the BF had an app that allowed him to monitor all the camera streams. I tapped one of the thumbnails and a top view of my bed filled the screen. "Well done, Slut." The BF was pleased. "You can use the thumbnails, but you can also circle directly from one full screen view to the next..." He moved his fingers over the screen and the image switched to a full screen view of my wardrobe. It was a beautiful view if you wanted to see me getting dressed. Or, for that matter, getting undressed... More sweeping gestures, and the camera showed my bathroom. First my sink, then my shower, then the bathtub, then the toilet bowl. And yes... the toilet bowl was shot from a low angle, right in front of the toilet. "Ain't that cool, Slut? You can be seen sitting down and, if you spread your legs, even peeing!" The BF was growing more and more enthusiastic. "All the streams are in real-time, but we also have an archive, so you can go back to everything that has happened over the last weeks! And, what's really nice, all HD cameras have two operating modes: regular and multi-spectrum. Multi-spectrum means that the camera uses infra-red and every other available wavelength, so we can see you even when the lights are out! Wanna try? Switch off the lights, will you?"

I was so perplexed that I obeyed without thinking. And yes, I still saw us standing in my living room and despite the fact that the lights were out and that it was only in black and white, I could easily see that I was naked and that he was still fully clothed.

I didn't want to know anything about this any more. I was so tired that I only wanted him to go home and leave me alone. I would deal with all of this tomorrow, hopefully with a clear and non-hurting head...

Old 01-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #125
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emily's flat

I told him that I was really impressed by all this but that I needed to go to bed and if he could please give me my keys back, but he was not done yet. “I'm staying. You're dealing with it. End of discussion."

I begged, I pleaded, I told him that tomorrow I had an appointment with the grim banker. I emphasized that I did not want to miss it, as he still had my phone and that I desperately needed some sleep, but he looked me up and down and grinned. "Nice marks on your body, Slut! Did you like the spanking?" I stubbornly shook my head. "No? I would have thought that it turned you on. Wasn't it cool to be used by all these guys?" I grunted, non-committal. I didn't like where this was going. He grinned even more. "Don't worry, Slut. You'll get your keys. But I want you to get some spare ones. I will need at least three, I think Laura needs one, and Nadia should have one too. So, for a start, get seven. And, for the time being, do not lock the door when your in and leave the key under the door mat when you are out. There is no need to lock your door..."

He lead me to the kitchenette, switched the lights on and refilled our glasses. "Cheers, Slut... Today is the dawning of a new era. Let's celebrate! Come on... Get down on your knees..." He opened his trousers and took his dick out.

I did not dare to resist. I wanted to get it over as soon as possible. I took him in my mouth and tried to make him hard. He did not stop talking. I barely listened, but a few things stuck in my mind. "It's a website that can be accessed on a computer or on any mobile device... Access is limited... Not available to everybody... Only to registered users.... Registrations are hard to get.... Only on recommendation.... Just a few high class users will be able to watch you 24/7..."

I let go of his dick and looked him in the eyes. My hands kneaded his thighs. He stopped talking. I put one of his balls into my mouth, swished it around, switched to the other. He breathed hard when I managed to put both into my mouth and he resumed talking.

"We need to give them a show. That's why I want you to be naked all the time.... We will have power users, who can give you tasks.... you will like these tasks, you will do whatever they want, you will look happy and eager and you will make sure that they think you love them and that you can't think of anything more arousing than doing their tasks.... If not, you will be in deep trouble..."

He grabbed my hair and shook my head and I drenched his lap with my saliva. Starting at the root, I worked my way up to the sensitive underside of his cock, right under the head, gave that area some licks, and then teased him with long slow licks up and down the shaft. Finally I lowered my mouth over his entire organ, getting it deep inside my mouth.

"At the same time I want you to stay in touch with all these online acquaintances of yours. Especially Ben, that self-announced online master of yours. I like the tasks he gives you. Quite imaginative. Tell him that you really want to play with him. Encourage him. Ask him for tasks. I like the wicked way his mind works..."

I slowly bobbed my head up and down, squeezing his butt. I could hear his breathing getting heavier. I stroked the root of his cock with my hands and swallowed his shaft, swirling my tongue wildly around the underside of the head of his cock. He was sweating. I drooled and slobbered all over his lap, trying to make the blowjob as wet and messy as possible.

"All your email and mobile communications will be monitored... I will read every word you write and I will hear every word you say... Do not try to cheat! Be the slut you are. Everybody will like it..."

I moaned. It was hard to say anything with my mouth filled up. I sucked him faster and continued to moan as I prepared to finish him off. My pace and intensity grew with each trip up and down his dick. I made loud slurping noises and sucking sounds with my mouth. His cock was rock hard and throbbing. I could feel it shaking. I visualized the hot white cum loaded up in his balls getting ready to squirt.

"OH! Fuck! OHHHHH!" The contractions began, and his erection flexed. I focused my tongue on the head of his dick while tightening my grip around his balls. I felt pre-cum dripping out. Then the explosion came. I gulped most of it down quickly, but some of it filled my cheeks. I struggled to breath through my nose while I finished him off, milking even more cum out of his balls with my hands.

His was still in my mouth. I slowly let him withdraw and gave the head of his cock a soft little kiss, licking off the last remaining drops of fluid.

"You are a good girl..." He breathed deeply, reached into his pocked and put the keys on my kitchenette. "I will go now... But before you go to sleep, check your emails. The night is still young..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I'm not satisfied by the regularity, speed and accuracy of your reports. I think you are a lazy and negligent slave...

Old 01-21-2015, 01:47 PM   #126
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ben

I heard a Ping! and I saw that I had another message from Ben. My night was his evening. I stiffled a groan and kneeled down to read. After the BF's remark, I was pretty sure that Ben was one of the power users who could see me at all times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
...Your stubbornness needs to be penalized. For the next few days I want you to wear my mark, just to remind you that I still exist! Write "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" on your belly, just above your pubes. Right now! And spank that useless pussy of mine 30 times with your bare hands, just to remind you that it still belongs to me. Count out each swat and don't forget to say Thank you, Sir! I expect a detailed report within the next hour...
What could I do? The BF had told me explicitly to stay in touch with all my online acquaintances, especially with Ben. If I didn't follow his order, I would be in deep shit... And he would know, monitoring all my communications... I was looking for a Sharpie when I heard another Ping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Keep in mind that you are only allowed to cum on a man's demand. This is a standing order! I want you to mentally associate pleasure with a man's voice, a man's body, a man's throbbing cock. I want you to internalize that only men have power over your very essence... It should be a natural feeling for a girl to crave a man's touch. Only men can touch you the way you need to be touched...
"Dear Ben,

Coming home late, I checked my emails. As soon as I saw your message, I tensed, gasped for breath and felt my heart race. I stripped naked and got on my knees. I know by now how my body reacts to your messages and yes, there was the familiar pattern: as soon as I spread my legs, my pussy opened wide and I started to sweat. And reading your mail, my clit became very obvious. I so much wanted to touch it!

I did not! Instead I fetched a marker and crawled to the bathroom, juices running down my thighs. Before I could climb into the shower, I got your second message... OMG! You are so right, Master Ben! I know that I'm your toy and now you want me to be every man's toy? Oh yes, Sir, please, Sir. Train me to get wet whenever I hear am man's voice, to get horny whenever I see a man's body, to spread my legs whenever I feel a man's touch... I'm a dirty whore who needs to be challenged, humiliated and punished... I am a mere plaything, a slut to be used and abused by every guy who is strong enough to claim my body...

I washed my body thoroughly. Clean and dry as a baby I crawled back into the living room, got a piece of paper and wrote in big, bold letters "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" in one long line. Still on my knees I reversed the paper, put it on my thighs and, looking down to my belly, copied the line as meticulously as I could across my waste line. Now it's there, in one long line, in bright red letters, all in upper case, stretching from my right hipbone to my left hipbone, passing just above my pussy. So good that my private parts are freshly shaved.

This done I spread my legs even wider and spanked my pussy lips and my clit. I started with my left hand, 10 strokes, counting out loud, "One, Thank You, Master Ben" and "Two, Thank You, Master Ben" and... after only three strokes my pussy lips looked flushed. They got redder with every stroke and after the first run I was hot and good. After the next 20 strokes, this time using my right hand, I was sore and vehemently aroused. I'm right handed, so the second run was a lot more vicious. I can't describe what I felt, but you can be sure there was a lot of moaning and heavy breathing and sobbing while I counted out "Twenty-eight, Thank You, Master Ben" and "Twenty-nine, Thank You, Master Ben" and finally "Thirty, Thank You, Master Ben". My nipples were hard and protruding, my juices covered my hands and my inner thighs, and my clit had retracted long ago. I was so close. And I'm still not allowed to touch....

I will not remove the writing. It will stay on my skin for at least one week. And it will be seen...

Yours,
Slave_E"

It was real late when I crawled into my bed. I was dead tired and fell into a dozy sleep immediately...

Old 03-04-2015, 02:25 PM   #127
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia
Emily, we found this business card in your soaked coat. It is still readable, so I took a picture. Maybe you'll need it...
I opened the attachment and read the card and found that the grim banker was not a banker at all. He was a consultant for a big media and PR company specializing in fashion-related productions. If I wanted to be at his office at eleven thirty, I would have to dash...

Running late I did not pay attention when I crossed the reception and ran into a guy who took me in his arms to prevent me from falling down. Oh my. I steadied myself and stepped back. It was him. "So here you are, Emily. Just in time and properly dressed. You want your phone back?"

He knew my name. He had checked my mobile. He had seen everything. I blushed and looked down at my feet. He chuckled. "What's wrong, Emily? Do I make you nervous?" I glanced around. "N-no I-I just . . . never mind."

A few guys left the escalator and walked by. They chatted and did not pay attention, but the girl at the reception listened to every word I said and a middle-aged woman in business attire was coming directly towards us with the obvious intent of talking to him.

Before she could get him, he told her he would drop by later, took my arm and pushed me towards the escalators. Meekly I followed him to one of the upper floors. He opened the door to a big room with a round table surrounded by cantilever chairs in white and chrome, a side table with mineral water and orange juice in front of a blue monochrome painting, a wall-high window and an amazing view. He invited me to sit down but remained standing and sighed. "You are a strange girl, Emily..." I returned his look, but did not reply. With all the light coming from the back I could not see his face, but somehow he did not appear to be so grim any more.

"Frankly, I do not know what to do with you. I have seen your photos, read your text messages, checked your emails, gone through your contacts. I've even searched Google for you. I know that you live alone, that you are a student and that you have excellent grades. You seem to be a well-educated and intelligent girl, and yet, there are these strange pictures. Plus I have seen you in action. It was a very impressive performance, I will give you that, but it was nothing I would expect from a decent, well bred girl like you."

As before, I blushed, but I did not look down. For a guy on the good side of 50 he still cut an imposing figure, and he had a fascinating presence. He used all the right visual and vocal cues. He moved his hands and made eye contact and... I fell for his voice. Pitch, volume, rate of speech... you name it. Despite my awkward situation, I found his delivery hard to resist.

"What shall I do with you, little Emily? I'm vexed by your conundrum. It teases me. I do not think I can return your cell phone before I have found out what's going on...."

Suddenly it clicked. Everything made sense. Him being teased was something I could relate to. And thanks to the BF, I knew about being blackmailed. I felt the blood rush to my private parts. I was aware of the writing above my pussy. "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN". He was so right. I got wet whenever I heard a man's voice. I got horny whenever I saw a man's body. I spread my legs whenever I felt a man's touch. I was nothing but a useless slut, a mere plaything, a dirty whore who wanted to be challenged, humiliated and punished... I waited for him to make the first move.

"Unfortunately I do not have time to talk to you in length over these things right now, as I have an appointment with a client. But you seem to be a bright girl. Would you care to join me and take some notes?"

I was flabbergasted by this unexpected gambit, but I nodded eagerly and confirmed that I was all ready to go. I stood up, and when I passed him I felt the back of his hand softly brushing my naked arm. I turned towards him and all the lights from the windows fell on my face and he said, "You are not only a very beautiful but also a very clever girl, Emily."

I followed him to the underground parking and sat silently next to him in his dark Audi while he drove to Mitte. He parked on Prenzlauer Allee and took me to the Soho House, a private members’ club. We met his client - an English speaking guy I did not know – and I jotted down as much of the conversation as I could. After the meeting we strolled down Karl-Liebknecht-Strasse, passed the Volksbühne at Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz and ended up at an Asian restaurant named Susuro on Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse.

"You are invited, little Emily!" It was the first time he had spoken to me directly since we had left the agency. He ordered pork belly noodle soup and sake for both of us, put on some glasses and asked for my notes. He read them attentively and twice a faint smile crossed his lips. When the soup arrived, he ate without any visible effort, while I had to struggle with my chopsticks and felt like a stupid and inexperienced little girl.

On the way back to the Audi, he suddenly took my arm, muttered, "I need something for the wife..." and dragged me across the street. I followed. He stopped in front of BLUSH DESSOUS. Our eyes met. I raised my eyebrows and he smiled. "Want to come in?" I certainly did not want to be left outside, alone with the shop windows, so I said, "Yes...".

The shop was dominated by a big brass bed in the middle of the room. One of the shop assistants took care of his needs, while I amused myself by browsing the lingerie on display. I was just examining BAMBI, a very sheer bra with matching thongs in charcoal gray when he came back carrying a glossy paper bag. He looked at BAMBI, grinned, and asked if it was my size. I nodded, too embarrassed to talk. He took the hanger, left for the cash desk, came back with two glossy paper bags and offered one to me. Somewhat perplexed, I took it. The printing on the bag read, "We at BLUSH think that women know best what's good for them. Especially when it comes to sexiness and sensuality. BLUSH is made for women by women." Before I could say anything, he turned and left the shop.

Crossing the street again he lead me past some sleazy looking neon signs hustling the attractions of MVS Multi Video Show City. Big red displays promised the excitements of a Sex Cinema, the thrills of a super sexy Live Show and the availability of private rooms. I frowned, but he smiled.

One block up he told me, "We still have some time..." and entered the Volksbar, just opposite the Volksbühne. I followed him up the stairs to the first floor gallery. A writing on the wall read: "Du kannst nur im Meer der Liebe schwimmen, wenn Du keine Angst hast zu ertrinken."

He ordered a Gin Tonic for me, and an espresso for him and wanted to know about my life, my studies, my family and my friends. I felt awkward and gave only monosyllabic answers, but he chatted happily about his life, about the company, his clients, his wife, his children, his girlfriends. He ordered another Gin Tonic for me and another espresso for him and told me that his wife knows about him having affairs and that he likes to have bareback sex and that it turns him on if a girl is not on the pill and that he expects me to wear BAMBI the next time I see him.

Driving back to the agency he looked as happy as the Cheshire Cat. Before we left the car, he handed me my mobile, leaned over, kissed me on the lips and said, "Have fun with your toy, little Emily!" I let the kiss linger for a few seconds, grabbed the phone and got out of the car. He followed me, held me by my arms and, using all his well-honed persuasiveness, told me that I was an intriguing girl and that he wanted me to be available on short notice. I would get a message from his PA...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:40 PM   #128
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Another amazing chapter I wish I could write as well as you can. The fact that you are writing in your second language makes it all the more impressive

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 03-10-2015, 03:05 PM   #129
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pictures

My mobile played Depeche Mode's "Master and Servant". You can guess who's idea it was to make this the ringtone for messages from the BF.

Quote:
I want you to take selfies and post them in a shared photo album whenever you go out.
I was still musing about his message, naked in my bathroom, doing my morning pee, when the doorbell rang. I hurriedly donned a t-shirt from my laundry basket and looked out of my spy hole. It was the postman. I opened the door, he handed me a padded envelope and I signed his hand held device. The print on the envelope told me a company dealing in women's health articles had sent it. I could not remember that I had ordered anything from them, but the address was correct.

I am not allowed to wear clothes when I'm at home, so I closed the door, doffed the t-shirt and opened the envelope. It contained three white cardboard boxes labeled "Female Viagra". I opened one of the boxes and found five blister packs, each containing 20 little pink pills and a package leaflet. The leaflet said the pills were made for women who wanted to get more pleasure from sex. It claimed that the pills were made with a glance to all women's constitutional peculiarities and that they would considerably increase any woman’s sex drive. They would also promote my erogenous zones' sensitivity and the secretion of the vagina and thus intensify and prolong my arousal.

"It's a lot... It's a lot..." The mobile played Depeche Mode again. Dave Gahan sang "Master and Servant..." I put my middle finger on the sensor. "There's a new game we like to see, a game with added reality, forget about equality..." The ringtone stopped. A message popped up.

Quote:
I see you got my little gift. Do you like it? From now on, I want you to take 3 pills whenever you leave your flat. Come on slut, don't be shy!
I had barely read the BF's message, when the phone sounded a third time. It was Ben's ping. I looked up to the camera, well aware that both the BF and Ben were watching me. I was quite sure that the BF could read Ben's message at the same time that I read it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I hope you still feel like Pavlov's dog when you see this and I hope I can take your conditioning even further - until you get wet whenever you hear my ringtone...
I opened the apartment door, went out to the landing, took a picture of me on the staircase, stark naked, holding the blister packs to the camera, went back in, created a shared photo stream, invited the BF to share it and typed a hasty reply to Ben.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E
No need to worry, Master Ben. I can assure you that the Pavlovian effect is working. Right now, I'm dripping wet. I'm touching my body, I stroke my tits and I have one finger in my pussy and my thumb on my clit. Being aroused is what I deserve. It's a state I want to be in, as long as possible. That's why I love your orgasm control. Not being allowed to cum is a good way to keep me horny and obedient for a long period of time. I have read about a girl on GetDare who claimed that she was not allowed to cum for almost half a year but had to edge at least 40 times per day. I could not believe it, so I sent her a message and she assured me that it is true. She told me that after some weeks of edging without having orgasms, she gets used to it, but that it increases her need to edge all the time... and that the edges get better and better...
I had one finger in my pussy and my thumb on my clit when I moved to the kitchenette. I poured me a big glass of water and swallowed three of the pink pills.

It was 7:45 CET. I donned a short skirt and a tank top (no underwear), ran down four stairs to get my newspaper, ran up again, doffed my clothes and had breakfast. I brushed my teeth, showered, applied makeup and dressed in a short stretchy black tank top dress (meaning it is cut like a tank top, leaving my arms and my shoulders naked and showing a lot of side boobs). I added black transparent tights, black high-heel ankle boots, an oversized white crop top with a neckline so low that it did fall from my shoulders, and a yellow-pink-orange scarf. I added my leather jacket and a gray woollen cap for my train ride to the university.

When I hopped into the train, it was not crowded. I was happy for that, as I could feel my breasts tense and the blood rush to my private parts. I took some selfies and saw that my face had turned a dark red. Cautiously I stroked my nipples. It felt strangely arousing. I let my hand wander under the hem of my dress. My pussy was dripping wet. It was clearly visible through the transparent fabric of the tights, so when more people entered, I stopped touching and crossed my legs in a vain attempt to look modest. It did not prevent me from feeling like a wanton slut...

Lectures passed uneventful, except that I got a few curious looks for doing selfies all the time. For lunch I did not go to the university's canteen, but to a small Italian restaurant nearby. I was aware of the BF's order to take pictures and wanted to satisfy his curiosity by doing something out of the ordinary.

In the restaurant, I sat at the window. The table was close to some red-hot heaters and it was so warm that I did not only take off the jacket and the shawl, but also the crop top. I do not know if I would have been so daring without the pills, but my pussy was good and wet and I wanted to flaunt my boobs. I took more selfies and enjoyed the waves of tingles rippling through my body until the waiter interrupted me. He smiled, as if he was happy to see me. Maybe he was. I ordered grilled fish and a salad. As soon as he was gone I returned to the phone, went to the sharing sheet, tapped photo sharing and hoped that the BF would be satisfied.

Looking up I noticed four guys and two girls that had entered the restaurant. They rearranged the tables across from me so that they could sit in a group. I was exactly in their field of vision and soon the guys turned their heads to sneak a peek at me. The girls noticed, stuck their heads together and exchanged witty remarks. At least I think they were witty, as they giggled a lot. It was annoying, but at the same time arousing. It made me bold enough to order a Pinot Grigio. I took a big swallow and felt naughty.

By the time I was done eating, the group was tired of watching and my glass was empty. I slowly slipped my right hand between my legs and touched my clit. With the phone held in place by my left hand, I took pictures of everything that was happening down there...

The waiter stopped me. He was a good looking guy, with dark eyes, a cool hairdo and lots of tattoos, so I smiled at him and allowed him a good look down my cleavage. He had brought me a glass of Grappa on the house. At first I wanted to refuse, but then I thought, "What the hell!" and downed it in one gulp. I asked for the bill, but he lingered with me until one of his colleagues turned up with the receipt. I paid and went for the bathroom, taking my purse with me, leaving my clothes at the table. I was sure that both waiters would keep an eye on my belongings. To amuse them I tried to walk like a model, putting my feet in front of each other in a zig-zag movement, giving my body that characteristic swing.

There was only one unisex toilet and it was occupied. I leaned against the wall and looked in a wall-mounted mirror. My nipples were hard and clearly visible under the stretchy cotton of my dress. I opened my purse, took my lipstick out and started to re-apply my makeup, when the door opened and a big man in a grey suit left the toilet, completely filling the narrow corridor. My hands dangled limply at my sides and I pressed my back against the wall, but he could not pass without touching me. I stood on tiptoes and pulled my stomach in and he looked down at me, turned sideways and brushed my tits with his tie clad chest and his thick arms. I lowered my head and looked at the floor. He seemed to like my reaction, as he pressed his body against mine even more, grabbed my chin, made me look up to him and smirked. "Such a cute little thing! Just what I need for dessert!"

I blushed, looked ashamed and escaped to the toilet, fuming inside but at the same time very horny. I locked the door, pulled my tights down and edged twice in no time. I photographed my fingers inside my pussy, shared the pictures, sat down to pee and ended up with some drops in my tights. It made me even more furious. I left the toilet, got the rest of my clothes and was gone.

Somehow I was not in the mood for studies-related subjects any more. After listening to a lecture for half an hour without understanding one thing, I called it a day.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:05 PM   #130
Naughty_Challenger

It's an amazing story to read... Ever considered writing?
Old 06-12-2015, 01:49 PM   #131
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Spanking In The Night

A faint voice whispered in my ear, "Wake up, little Emily..." I did not move. I was tired. I did not want to get up. "Come on..." The voice grew more urgent, "Open your eyes!"

Adamant hands removed my duvet. Cool air hit my skin, caused goosebumps. I pressed my head into the pillow, muttered, "No..." and curled up. It was way too early...

The voice whispered, "Goddam bitch!" A hand tugged at my hair. Cool lips touched my neck. Hard teeth nipped my skin. I opened my eyes. Everything around was pitch black. My throat tightened. I rolled on my stomach and tried to get up, but my wrists were tied. I struggled to rise, slid my knees under my torso, and supported my body on my forearms. Surprisingly strong hands kept me down.

"Don't fight, little Emily." The voice was soft and soothing. "You are blindfolded..." It was a voice I knew. Nadia? Whoever it was climbed on top of me and held my nose. I could not breathe and opened my mouth. Something wet and smelly was stuffed in. I gagged and tried to spit, but stinky duct tape sealed my lips. I surrendered and concentrated on breathing regularly.

Cold metal was around my wrists. Cuffs dug into my skin. No use to fight. I was pulled onto my feet and tugged forwards, almost forced to run. The floor changed from carpet to wood. I stumbled, was kept up and pushed harshly against a cool surface. We must be in the hall, so it was probably the apartment door.

"Get on your toes, Emily! Raise your hands as far as you can, yes, reach up, over your head. Just do it!" It must be Nadia. It was her voice! What the hell... "Move, girl!" OUCH! A burning pain hit my ass and I reached up as far as I could. With an additional thrust to my elbows, the chain between my wrists slid over an obstacle and I was hanging from my arms. I stood on tiptoes, the cuffs cut into my wrists, and my shoulders started to hurt.

"Take a step back and spread your legs...." Probing fingers invaded my pussy. "You should be ashamed, little Emily. Your pussy is wet... you're a dirty, wanton girl..." Her hand tousled my hair, pulled my head back, pushed it forward and something cold and small was jammed between my nose and the wall.

"Now listen... Your nose will press this two Euro piece against the wall. No matter what I do, it must not fall down. So don't dare to move..." There were feet on the wooden floor and then a click. A rush of brightness filtered through my blindfold. "Don't worry. I've turned the lights on. I hope it turns you on too..."

Soft lips kissed my shoulder and a sensuous tongue licked my armpit. I winced, barely managing to keep my nose on the coin. "Mmmm, Emily... Your so tasty... Salty and sweet... Let's see how you taste at the end of this session... I doubt you will still be so composed after I have spanked you 50 times with my hands and 30 times with that plastic ruler I found on your work desk. Don't move! Make sure to keep the coin safely between your nose and the door. Whenever it falls down, I will have to start counting from scratch... OK?" Silence. "Understood?" I made a stifled noise.

"Here we go!" OUCH! The beating had started. It hurt. I tried to count, but the gag muffled my sounds. No time to think! I concentrated on the coin.

Nadia spanked me hard. She was not content with hurting my ass; she also spanked my thighs, front and back. When she first hit my pussy it was so bad that I could not keep the coin. It fell to the floor with a clinking noise and rolled to the side. We both held our breath while we listened.

"Too bad, Sweetheart. Now I have to start all over. Why are you so inattentive? Do you enjoy being punished?" My head was rudely pulled back and ungently pushed forward. The coin was between my nose and the wall and I struggled to keep it there. "Take a step away from the wall!" I obeyed; knowing only too well that it would not help. It would only make things more difficult. But I was gagged, I could not even beg.

I endured more than 30 blows before my abused clit hurt so much that I flinched. "Oh fuck! What have you done? You are so stupid. Do you do it deliberately? Now I have to restart and my hand is already sore!" Eager fingers pinched my nipples. I braced myself against the pain and did not move. "Oh my, not even a flinch?" My nipples were twisted. I stood like a rock. "You're a good girl. You know what? I will change the rule. 30 by hand is enough, I will do the remaining 50 with the ruler..."

I lost the coin after only 10 blows with the ruler. But then I gathered together every last vestige of unrelentingness, stiffened my body, tensed my muscles, and pressed my nose so hard against the wall that I made it through all 50 hits - to my ass, my back, my thighs and my pussy. Number 89, the next-to-last blow aimed directly at my clit, was so vicious that a terrible wave of pain shot through me and I almost lost the coin again. But I managed to keep my body tension and withstood the last blow, and then it was over.

I stood with spread legs and trembling knees, panting and dripping, from my sweat as well as from my body juices. Nadia's fingers were between my lips and inside my pussy. "Nice..." she said. "... You liked it."

She left and came back with a cold wet cloth, soothing my swollen and puffy pussy lips. It felt good, but when she started to tease my oh so sensitive clit, it brought me close to an edge in not time. And just when I was about to get lost in a mind-blowing bliss of orgasm, I remembered Ben's order: I was not allowed to cum without a man's direct order - and I was sure he was watching me! I shouted, "Stop! Don't do it!" but I was still gagged and nothing comprehensible left my mouth. I squirmed and writhed and tried to press my legs together and finally, just as my body stiffened in preparation for the final spasm, Nadia stopped and stepped back. I was hanging over the cliff, not wanting to stop my orgasm any more but not able to cum on my own either. I felt as if the whole world would dissolve around me... My fingers and my toes curled up. Juices were running down my thighs. I almost fainted, but the spasms waned and the orgasm did not take place. My legs shook, my body hung limply from the hook and I sobbed uncontrollably into my gag. Why was this happening to me? What had I done? Why was the world so cruel?
Old 10-12-2015, 01:25 PM   #132
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Girl's Talk

Nadia ordered me into the shower and hosed me down. I shivered from the cold, but it helped me to get back to my senses. She towelled me down and gave me an oversized white t-shirt that stated "I CAN'T LIE" in bold black upper case letters. She said, "It's a gift from the BF". As if on cue, my mobile played the BF's ringtone.

Quote:
Do you like the t-shirt, slut? I want you to wear it today. The only things you may add are your pink Converse, but no makeup and no underwear. And do not forget: No lying!
I looked into the mirror. I was tired and exhausted and my face was a mess and he knew it. I shivered, afraid of his strict surveillance. He knew what he did. He wanted me to look bad...

Incapable of doing something about it I got the sneakers and concentrated on tying them up good and tight. Nadia came back from the kitchenette with a big glass of water and my daily dose of pink pills. I swallowed them all, washed them down with lots of water and was ready to go. She declared I needed breakfast and led me to a quiet café in the neighborhood. We ordered coffee and orange juice and Eggs Benedict and a fruit platter and a bottle of Prosecco and I wolfed everything down like an ordinary young girl who means no harm.

There was an awkward silence until Nadia said, "Tell me the truth about that writing on your body." I knew she had noticed. Small wonder. It was still visible. I had written "THIS USELESS SLUT BELONGS TO MASTER BEN" with sharpie and she had seen me naked long enough not to miss it.

I poured the rest of the prosecco in my glass and told her about Master Ben and his tasks and that it was because of him that I had not cum after the spanking, even if I had desperately wanted to. She grinned. "You just stopped to please him? You're crazy..."

I was shamefaced, but screwed up all of my courage and asked, "Is this why you came over and spanked me? Because I'm crazy?" She just smiled. "Of course not. Do I really have to tell you why I came over?" I shook my head. "No, not really... The BF told Laura to send you... "

Nadia stared at my t-shirt. "As you can't lie, tell me why you endure all this..." I blushed. "Beats me. I don't know. I think it started with me cheating on him. I did not hide it; I told him about it, I ridiculed his sexual prowess. I wanted to humiliate him. I wanted to cuckold him. But it backfired. He had a few nude pictures of me and he threatened to send them to my parents. I was stuck and had to submit..."

I emptied my glass. "But things have changed. The way it is now, he uses and abuses me publicly. He spreads my pictures all over the net. OK, it is only for paying clients, but I do not think I can keep it a secret any longer. So why do I still comply? I can't tell. Because I get off on it? Because I am the wanton slut he says I am? Because I deserve it?"

She shook her head, vigorously. "No! You are not. You are a cool and bright girl. He's brainwashing you and he's good at it, but you must resist! I know that you want to please, and that's perfectly ok, in fact it is why everybody likes you, but you can't go on like this! You know that Laura is very fond of you, and even if she's involved with some of your BF's activities, she's concerned about things. He's going too far with this 'making you famous' all over the net."

I felt dizzy after all that prosecco and I needed to pee, so I excused myself and went to the loo. I took pictures of me peeing and of me being naked in the stall and I even stepped out of the stall naked to wash my hands, taking more pictures before I dressed again. There was not much to dress anyway. In the mirror I saw that the t-shirt was way too short and nearly see-through. My nipples poked through the thin fabric and whenever I lifted my arms my butt and my pussy were exposed. It was true, I could not lie. The writing on the front of my t-shirt was right. The BF was right. I was a dirty slut. I selected all the pictures and copied them into my shared photo stream.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:27 PM   #133
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I hope we get new chapter soon it feels like ages since we heard from little Emily
Old 12-18-2015, 07:44 PM   #134
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
Dear Ben, I'm so sorry – I have been so thoughtless. But I'm still your girl and I did your task...

I put all my toys in a bag and went to a mall I know has restrooms ideally suited for tasks such as yours. On the second floor they have a very big public restroom, two rows of 8 stalls each, crowded most of the time. Grumpy bluehairs, exasperated mothers, crying brats and giggling teenagers, impatiently hopping from one foot to the other, their thumbs busy with their smart phones, all waiting for a door to open. The stalls have cardboard walls, on stilts, so everybody has a clear view of at least the occupant's feet, and maybe a lot more, as there are conspicuous gaps between the door and the walls.

I patiently waited for my turn, smiled whenever somebody took notice of my short dress and at the same time I felt my mouth getting dry and my throat balling up. I did not know if I was able to get through with your task. Just when I was thinking, "Do I really want to do this?" the door in front of me opened and a little girl came out, her knickers down, her dress held up, and cried, "Mommy, I'm done!" I gave way for the mother, waited until she had wiped the girl clean and sneaked into the stall.

Inside I took a deep breath and stripped naked. I was tempted to let my dress fall down elegantly, but the floor was so dirty with water, pee and soaked toilet paper that I did shy away. Instead I hung it on the door handle, took my thong off and stuffed it in my mouth. I gagged when I tasted my own juices. My mouth was so dry. Not knowing what to do, but not wanting to back down either, I placed my bag on the toilet seat and rummaged through my toys. I found the anal beads and squatted down to insert them. A big mistake, as it did not go unnoticed. Outside I heard whispering voices and a few muffled laughs.

This made me restive and stubborn. I proudly inserted my bullet vibe and turned it to full speed. I was shocked when I heard the noise. All the people in the restroom must have heard it! Everybody must be aware of the things going on in my stall! I had drawn too much attention and now I was watched.

I panicked. I turned the vibe off and stopped breathing. Yes, there were people outside. But nobody knocked on my door. Nobody said anything. I could only hear toilets flushing, water running, doors clapping, mothers scolding their children and the silvery laugh of young girls.

I sat down, trying to bring my feet in an unsuspicious position, and turned the vibe up again. Very slowly. I was not sure if I was still horny. I was terrified.

After one or two minutes of the vibe buzzing away in my pussy, I resumed breathing. At the same time I realized that this would lead to nothing. I would never cum on medium speed. I would have to be bold or go home. I stood up and pushed the remote to full power. I listened to the vibe humming, pinched my nipples and tugged at the anal beads. The thong in my mouth initiated the production of saliva and was soon soaked. I tried to swallow, but without success. Spittle leaked out of the corners of my mouth, ran down my neck and reached my tits. I felt thoroughly humiliated, standing naked in a room full of people, visible to everyone who cared to peek into my stall. I had my panties in my mouth, my ass was filled with the anal beads, and my cunt was at the mercy of a vibe. AND IT TURNED ME ON!

I switched the vibe off. I knew that I was not expected to have a quick and easy orgasm. But in the ensuing silence I realized that there was some commotion outside. I heard people talk and saw sneaker clad feet gathering in front of my stall. The voices became louder and the laughs became contagious. I peeked through the gap between the door and the wall - and a group of bratty young teenagers stared back. Unashamedly.

That was enough. I switched the vibe to full speed, stood straight with my legs spread, massaged my tits with one hand and my clit with the other – and did not cum. I could not. I was close but when it occurred to me that I would never get out of this stall unnoticed - WOSH! I was back to zero. OMG! This was crazy! I tried to relax and to concentrate at the same time. My juices were flowing, my cunt was well supplied with blood, my muscles were tense – but my mind was not with it. I could have cried. I wanted to cum. My body longed for it. I was desperate for an orgasm. And I could not!

And that was it. I submitted to the humiliation. I thought of you, Master Ben and what you would think of me. I thought of the young sluts outside and that I could teach them a lesson. I was the biggest slut of them all. I wanted to cum and I needed to cum and pleeeeze...... I did cum. I bent forward, grabbed the anal beads and pulled them out. Slowly. Each knot meant another orgasm...

I had to sit down. My knees were trembling. I took a deep breath and yanked the thong out of my mouth. It was soaked. I did not want to pull it on, so I used it to wrap up the anal beads. A good move, as they were soiled. I also extracted the vibe. Both toys went back into my hand bag. I stood up and donned my dress. When I opened the door I was greeted by a round of applause. All the kids gathered in front of my stall, were grinning and giggling and pushing each other. And staring at me. I blushed and realized that I was caught by a group of chirpy teenagers who did not want me to leave the restroom. At first I did not know what to do, but then I braced up, smiled and used brute force to thrust my way through the crowd. It was not easy. Their little hands were all over me, tugging at my dress, pulling my hair, and - I swear – touching my ass. I fled through the door and reached the elevator before them. The door closed just in time. I rode up, cut accross to the moving stairs, went down again and disappeared in a bar.

I ordered some sparkling wine. I needed to come down before I was able to go home...
Got wet enough to put in one finger. So far on this chapter just found this.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fantage for this post:
Old 04-27-2016, 10:31 PM   #135
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi Slave _E

Are there any new chapters coming soon. I would love to hear more about little Emily's trials and tribulations of the boyfriend's wicked plan to "make her famous all over the net" how will she survive this predicament?

Mr Charcol

Advertisements
Kink Talk