Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-12-2017, 07:00 AM   #1
babykelsey

Default Loser Thread: Diaper and Exercise Debt

After unwittingly making a bet with Cassandra that I was not prepared to lose, I now get ready for work, wearing a diaper and panties under my normal clothes, and very nervous about the day ahead. Here are the basics of my dept:
So, here is my offer:

Basically, 8 days diaper starting from way to work over work to complete way back from work. You may change anytime, no toilet business out of diapers. But here are you reduction options:

- 1 less day if you complete 1,000 crunches (with plug in)
- 1 less day if you complete 1,000 squats (with plug in)
- 1 less day if you complete 1,000 jumping jacks (with breast forms)
- 1 less day if you a full day plugged (this cannot overlap with a diaper day that I receive credit for)
- 1 less day for writing a blog entry of at least 300 words, topic "Never bet with stakes too much for you"
- 1 less day for wearing panties from morning to bed time night
- 1 less day for reporting all of these plus the actual diaper time in the loser thread

Off I go! I will keep this updated throughout the day. Wish me luck!
babykelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to babykelsey for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 07:51 AM   #2
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to read how you did your first day at work

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
babykelsey

hehe, well so far so good and dry!! but only an hour in.

I brought 5 diapers with me (as well as my plug to maybe have a treat on the ride home), but I'm hoping that's enough to last me the day. I'm also realizing I don't know how I'll carry a diaper to the bathroom when I inevitably need a change... I don't have a diaper bag, and it would be weird to bring my whole work bag with me, and pockets aren't big enough...
Old 12-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #4
babykelsey

Sooo that "good and dry" thing is very quickly coming to a close. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it. Only thing keeping me from going is I still haven't figured out how I'll carry diapers to the bathroom to change without it being obvious...
Old 12-12-2017, 10:21 AM   #5
babykelsey

Well officially no longer dry
Old 12-12-2017, 10:49 AM   #6
babykelsey

Okay getting to the point where I'm not sure how much more I can wet this diaper before leaking, but I still don't have any strategy for getting a fresh diaper on. I'm also about to burst, so I think I gotta just go to the bathroom, wet this diaper pretty significantly but hopefully making it well distributed so it doesn't leak, and then come back to the office in the fully saturated diaper. This feels like a bad plan, but it's all I can come up with.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:03 AM   #7
babykelsey

I made it! Caught a quick break where the other people were out of the office so I was able to sneak two diapers to the bathroom. I found that I had leaked a little, and it didn't seem to be noticeable, but these diapers really don't hold much a guess. Anyways, I changed into one fresh one, and hid the other up behind the paper towel dispenser, so now I have one stored easier for the next change.

I will say, it did pain me a little to walk out of the bathroom, still needing to tinkle, and knowing the toilet was off limits the rest of the day.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #8
babykelsey

Aaaand already wet again. I feel like I'm in a constant state of about-to-burst, and just letting a little out makes it temporarily better for maybe a few minutes, but then it goes right back to being unbearable!

I'm getting sort of scared.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #9
littleRy

I believe you should be punished for leaking. You should of changed yourself earlier. It's your responsibility to change your diaper on time. I suggest taking a laxative at work for punishment, but would ask Cassandra for one.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:40 AM   #10
babykelsey

@Cassandra, I think I'm obligated to forward all suggestions to you, regardless of how much I really hope I don't have to do them. But what do you think about LittleRy's suggestion for taking a laxative? I'm about to go for lunch, so if I have to do it now would be the time to go buy it I guess.

Thank you, both Cass and LittleRy!
Old 12-12-2017, 11:59 AM   #11
babykelsey

Well I just had to use my second change of the day, and the diaper was just so soaked it leaked again while I was taking it off. Luckily I managed to avoid my clothes this time and just had to clean the bathroom floor a bit, but these diapers just don’t seem to be enough.

What should I do? I only have 2 dry ones left, not including the one I’m wearing, and at this rate I don’t trust that will be enough!
Old 12-12-2017, 12:09 PM   #12
babykelsey

Dear Cassandra,

I would like to propose a trade/exchange so that I may earn a small chance for relief. If I were to get double diapered, with the top edge of my diapers and panties sticking out above the hem of my pants, and drink a full liter of water before my hour long train commute home, could I earn just one chance to use the potty for tinkles this afternoon?
Oh please please pleeeease Miss Cass!

Hugs,
Baby Kelsey
Old 12-12-2017, 12:59 PM   #13
babykelsey

Just a little update:

Eating lunch definitely helped, and it at least no longer feels so urgent to be tinkling all the time. I know that won't last forever, but am going to try to hold off on drinking much this afternoon. Cass, I would still be so grateful for that trade though if you happen to approve!

Thank youuuuu
Old 12-12-2017, 02:41 PM   #14
babykelsey

Still going strong! I haven't drank almost anything since this morning, and am certainly thirsty and probably a little dehydrated, but at least I'm not in a leaky diaper

Only a little more to go!!!
Old 12-12-2017, 02:57 PM   #15
babykelsey

Not to take a premature victory lap, but it's almost time to go! Now that it's not so scary anymore, I sort of want to make this more fun again, and am thinking about going double diapers with a plug in for the train ride home, just for fun!

Cass I hope this is okay with you, but please, if you or anyone has suggestions for this final piece, I'd love to celebrate with some fun!

Advertisements
Kink Talk