Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-10-2017, 11:26 PM   #1
MissPersuasion

Female 25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

25/female/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

If you do not bother to take the time and read lovely and well thought out introductory "request of a sub" post I will know, and I will refuse to read your message. Thanks. ♥♥

I suppose I shall start with the simple pimple of the post, my name. Everyone who wishes to play with me will address me by Lizzy and Lizzy alone.

The terms Mistress, miss, goddess and any other role based names are an honor few will have the pleasure in being able to use in regards to me. Using it without my approval will result in immediate dismissal.

So, I am Lizzy. I am twenty-five years young and a busy are working little bee. You need to know that I am a busy bee only because this will determine my hours spent devoted to playing with my lovely little friends. Though my schedule will be tight, it has been far to long since I have dived into this realm of my being. That is why your blessed with the pleasure of reading through my introduction and if accepted application process.

I am looking for a few good "friends", men and women are welcome. I prefer to have only one slave, however, I have come to realize slaves are fickle and though in plenty, good ones that interest me are far and few in between. I am very particular in what I am looking for, though it changes on individual standards. I don't care if that doesn’t make since to you, it does to me and my choice is what matters, eh?
To give you an idea of what it is I like I will present a good play by play of a fun session for me.
To begin, I like conversation. I do not mean I like to discuss what it is you want me to do to you when all the lights are off and your panties are all in a bunch, I mean I like to hear about your interests and present to you my own, in hopes of coming across mutual likes besides the world of Slave and Master. Through conversation I learn the likes and dislikes of my “friends” this leads me to gain better ideas for both punishments and rewards.
My punishments differ, however they tend to fit along the lines of verbal abuse and humiliation. This does not limit me to only this, I just tend to use this as a day to day bases until I learn each individuals choice punishment and so on. Like no one master is the same no slave or slave and master interactions are. This is both the adventure and trial in “playing” together.
In general interactions of control, I enjoy a range, humiliation however is my main specialty. I like having my “friends” do normal activity but throwing in twist to make them complicated. These things are as follows but not limited to, reading me poetry, singing me songs, dancing, eating food, drinking water, bondage, showcasing a talent, and so on and so forth. I know that for some certain things are harder then others, I know that there are those who feel more comfortable being told to tie themselves up and get off rather then painting me a picture of how you interpret our interactions, but none the less in doing these unseemly sexual tasks I get off both mentally and occasionally physically. ( I should say now, I am Asexual. That dozes not me I only have sex with myself. Nor does it mean I am not interested in others. By Asexual I mean that though I can find people attractive I am not sexually interested and because of this sexy time may differ between playmates. This has been an informational message by the lovely lizzy"
Physical pleasure for my friends are a treat and a reward for myself, not for the friend. I enjoy bringing people to there edging points, I enjoy bringing on orgasms of both pain and pleasure, I do not care for you to indulge in it without me or without my permission. Though I may not be one to get off on a normal bases this does not lessen my love for the beauty of it. So do not expect to watch me participate in self pleasure over you. My pleasure comes mentally.
I enjoy long conversations of both the world of S&M as well as normal everyday conversations one would expect to participate in with friends. To me a slave and mistress relationship has to have a level of friendship otherwise trust is harder to develop. Without trust I would not feel comfortable asking my “friends” to follow my orders fully and without restraint nor would I respect anyone who would do the wills of those whom they do not trust.
This being said this concludes my “brief” interdiction. (yea, I know it wasn’t really brief . . . haha.) IF interested send me a private message, make it entertaining, interesting and very intriguing. In doing so remember to ask for the application and present no information, beyond you being interesting, that coincides with S&M. Even though I say this there will be those of you will tell me there likes and dislikes, you are idiot if you do. I do not care that is not intriguing. Basic questions are in the application, you are meant to bring yourself into my life, in the funnest and most interesting way you can.

“That's all for now. I've given you more than enough to think about. You are totally safe here. I love you more then you can imagine. I can't wait for us to talk, really talk.”

~ Mistress Lizzy
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissPersuasion for this post:
Old 12-10-2017, 11:51 PM   #2
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Great ad, I hope you meet some awesome friends and the best slave you deserve.

To potential applicants, for what it's worth, Lizzy is the one and only person I have met in real life from here. I can vouch that she's super smart, fun, creative, and sexy as hell. This is a great opportunity for somebody. That said, if you hurt her I will personally hunt you down and destroy you. Fair warning.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
The following user says Thank You to atownesq for this post:
Old 12-11-2017, 08:31 AM   #3
MissPersuasion

Nuclear Notice of Change in Application***

Thanks Atwonesq! But we both know you really hated meeting me! Every single second of it :P ALSO I expect you to be truthful and actually hunt down and destroy the meany heads to me!!

TOOOO those who are replying to me. This is going to be a point based application and your profile will play towards that! Make sure to keep it up to date!

“That's all for now. I've given you more than enough to think about. You are totally safe here. I love you more than you can imagine. I can't wait for us to talk, really talk.” -James Patterson
Old 12-12-2017, 10:05 AM   #4
jdean2012

Hi Lizzy,

Seriously good ad. I would (obviously) like to be considered and am quite keen to chat to see if we are looking for something similar. Happy to chat, let me know your preferred app. My hangouts is [email protected], fingers crossed

James
Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #5
MrPumpkin69
Baby Member

Key Application to Lizzy

Bonjour!
Andy here, a civil servant based in the U.K. I hold a post of some authority, but often have silly little urges to jump outside of the box! Relinquish control is my thing! I don't mean jump out of a forth storey window or paint my nipples orange and green and run through the town shouting wobble! Just stuff. Rude stuff! Hahahaha.
So what does Lizzy do in this big bad world?
The following user says Thank You to MrPumpkin69 for this post:
Old 12-22-2017, 07:05 AM   #6
LiamTheGreat69
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lizzy!

I'm interested in becoming a slave to you. Banana. Yeah I'll see myself out
Toys: none

M Switch (Sub)

I want a mistress

Bdsm test:
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587304

My girl name is Sara
Pm me for kik (unless you’re a guy, I’m getting sick of guys pming me for dominating)

Old 12-22-2017, 07:12 AM   #7
subjoi

I would love to become your slave lizzy. PM if you are interested in using me.
Dislike: heavy anal, extreme pain, shaving,
Limits: public humiliation, Piss/scat

Sissy truth or dare
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...69#post3442069

Looking for an Owner
Old 12-22-2017, 06:51 PM   #8
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

Awww, ace pride! I have a lot of good asexual friends, it's always nice to see another person proud of who they are! Keep being awesome
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
The following user says Thank You to Shiney for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk