Old 12-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #1
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Default Messy Gunge game 20f

Hey everybody. I lost a bet and now i need ideas for a messy gunge game to play as my forfeit. You can make the rules add toys and choose if you want me in a bikini or naked. You can use just about anything as gunge if I have a problem with it i will pm asking for a change. Thanks guys ;)

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:03 AM   #2
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Get a dozen large bags of marshmallows, melt them in a microwave in large bowls and cover yourself head to toe in the warm, gooey mess, paying particular attention to covering all of your hair.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:16 PM   #3
Birdman5262005
getDare Sweetheart

Roll a set of dice 12 times. For each time you roll an even you get to get messy with a sweet substance. For every time you roll an odd, you will get messy with a savory substance. You should wear only a Santa hat for the dare.
Birdman5262005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:23 PM   #4
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks guys. Anyone else have some ideas?

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 12-11-2017, 05:13 PM   #5
iainecgunge

Hmmm get a nice bucket of mess (Gunge, slime, cake batter whatever suits), drop in some weighted kinder eggs (or something similar) it's a simple game. Fetch the eggs without using your hands! To make it more challenging, write a number on each egg and write a corresponding risk for each number. They should be a mix of mess - something that will make you squirm in the front of your bikini bottoms, and range through spanks, some bondage and more mess to nipple clamps - you keep going until you have all of the eggs and add ons applied and give yourself a nice covering with the bucket contents. You'll know what you're in for, but not the order. I'm sure you'll be able to pick things that you know you can do but give sensations that will challenge.
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 03:30 PM   #6
Dare or be dared

if you have space, like a bathtub, and enough things like tins of beans, what i suggest is you set a timer. blindfold yourself, snap some handcuffs in, with the key in your hand and then drop the key in the bath. You've got to then go find it.

Set yourself punishments on how long it takes to find the key.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:05 PM   #7
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Hmmm get a nice bucket of mess (Gunge, slime, cake batter whatever suits), drop in some weighted kinder eggs (or something similar) it's a simple game. Fetch the eggs without using your hands! To make it more challenging, write a number on each egg and write a corresponding risk for each number. They should be a mix of mess - something that will make you squirm in the front of your bikini bottoms, and range through spanks, some bondage and more mess to nipple clamps - you keep going until you have all of the eggs and add ons applied and give yourself a nice covering with the bucket contents. You'll know what you're in for, but not the order. I'm sure you'll be able to pick things that you know you can do but give sensations that will challenge.
I have 8 eggs. Would you like to set the challenges? Or anyone that posts can decide them

Old 12-14-2017, 12:55 PM   #8
iainecgunge

Well beans in the front of your bikini bottoms can be one, rice pudding in the back another, golden syrup over your head might be fun, twenty spanks to your bottom, ten clothes pegs attached wherever you want on yourself, tie your ankles with rope and loop it through the bikini top strap so that you have to lift your feet to dunk your head, toothpaste in the bikini cups, give yourself a good wedgie and smush a deep creamy pie in your face.

Happy bobbing!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 10:32 AM   #9
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainecgunge View Post
Well beans in the front of your bikini bottoms can be one, rice pudding in the back another, golden syrup over your head might be fun, twenty spanks to your bottom, ten clothes pegs attached wherever you want on yourself, tie your ankles with rope and loop it through the bikini top strap so that you have to lift your feet to dunk your head, toothpaste in the bikini cups, give yourself a good wedgie and smush a deep creamy pie in your face.

Happy bobbing!
I like this a lot. Doing it soon thanks

Old 12-18-2017, 03:52 PM   #10
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Alright everybody. Wednesday this week i am doing all my messy dares. Give me whatever you want me to do. Make it gross. Make up stuff you wouldnt want to do. Cmon. I dare ya!

Old 12-18-2017, 04:23 PM   #11
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Oink. This slut to cover yourself in syrup then wallow in a tub of cotton balls so you are throughly covered from head to toe.
Then flip a coin. Oink.
If you call it right flip again Adding one to your count.
If you call it wrong add a peg to your each nipple and restart the count.

Oink. You need to call it right 10 times in a row. Every restart reduces it by 1. Oink.

This slut says Once you call it all right you must start like that for 15 minutes.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:27 PM   #12
Hazman
getDare Sweetheart

Self saucing chocolate pudding as a bikini filler for another task. Bonus points for putting it in hot
Hazman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2017, 03:15 PM   #13
useme_messme

Get a large bucket of buttermilk and a large bowl of flour. Submerge 12 large marbles in the bucket of buttermilk and bury 12 more in the bowl of flour. Next, without using your hands, retrieve all the marbles, alternating between the buttermilk and flour, beginning with buttermilk.

Set a timer before you start for 5 minutes. At the end of 5 minutes, for every marble you failed to collect, empty an 8oz. bottle of red or green paint over your head.

Have fun!

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:48 AM   #14
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme_messme View Post
Get a large bucket of buttermilk and a large bowl of flour. Submerge 12 large marbles in the bucket of buttermilk and bury 12 more in the bowl of flour. Next, without using your hands, retrieve all the marbles, alternating between the buttermilk and flour, beginning with buttermilk.

Set a timer before you start for 5 minutes. At the end of 5 minutes, for every marble you failed to collect, empty an 8oz. bottle of red or green paint over your head.

Have fun!
Im not really sure what buttermilk is. Is it like regular milk? Can i use dyed cake batter instead of paint for the gunge?

Old 12-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #15
useme_messme

Buttermilk is like thick milk that smells and tastes bad, haha. It's used to bread food for frying sometimes, among other things.

And dyed cake batter will be fine.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
game show, gunge girl, lost bet female, messy, sexy dares