Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-07-2017, 05:38 PM   #16
Simi

lets add another day of frustration

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:45 PM   #17
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadent View Post
Add another day for me please. :P

I'd like you to measure how deep your can take your largest plug in your ass, dildo in your pussy and also your mouth. Once you've shared the info with the thread, you are to edge yourself.
I don’t quite understand what this is asking? Like measure it? Do I get a ruler or what? Could you please be more clear?
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:46 PM   #18
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammylikes View Post
One more day of denial, you'll have to spend that day with your pussy stuffed with a panty, wearing your anal beads and going commando. Have fun !
This sounds like a very good task, and I will be completing it sometime within the week, I will post here
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Old 12-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #19
Ibnkd

Add another day.

And each day in denial, you must edge once in either your car or a public restroom.

Dislikes: Pee, Denial

Punishment: Cum Eating

Limits: Face, Scat, Family, Illegal

Kik: Ibnkd
My PM Dares
Ibnkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 02:51 AM   #20
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Have another day from me

When you get to bed and are ready to go to sleep and have finished any edges your were told to do, use one finger to trace circles round and round your clit without touching it, complete 300 circles every night then get to sleep/

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 07:53 AM   #21
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by maleforyou View Post
1 extra day from me. 100 starjumps with 4 clothespins on your nipples and 2 on your pussy lips, near an uncovered window if you dare (no curtains etc.).
I did this today, and it’s was after I got back from the gym, so I was already sore! I started by stripping naked and getting my to he pins ready. I put two clothespins on each nipple, and then put one clothespin on each pussy lip, and I am very sensitive on my lips so it was quite a shock. I went to my back window, because I’m too scared to do it in my front where people go by frequently. I started to get uncomfortable at around 60 jumps where my pussy and nipples were throbbing from the increased blood flow and because somewhat painful. But I finished it, and did 5 if my edges for today. Thank you for your tasks!

Old 12-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #22
Fiona
Distinguished Member

with the little information provided in your signature it's relatively hard to come up with good crative dares, so the first task will be to extend the information on you:
  • Add Likes and Dislikes to your signature
  • Add some PM-Dares to your profile (at least I often use them to get an impression for what dares might be suited)

Then, a more kinky task for you: For one week you will not be allowed to poop as you normally do. Instead you will have to receive an enema (1l for the first four days, 1.5l for the rest) and have to wait a while (30 minutes on the first two days, 45 minutes on the next three, 1 hour on the rest) before you are allowed on the potty. If you mess yourself beforehand, you will have to wear your biggest plug the entire following day.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 04:17 PM   #23
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
with the little information provided in your signature it's relatively hard to come up with good crative dares, so the first task will be to extend the information on you:
  • Add Likes and Dislikes to your signature
  • Add some PM-Dares to your profile (at least I often use them to get an impression for what dares might be suited)

Then, a more kinky task for you: For one week you will not be allowed to poop as you normally do. Instead you will have to receive an enema (1l for the first four days, 1.5l for the rest) and have to wait a while (30 minutes on the first two days, 45 minutes on the next three, 1 hour on the rest) before you are allowed on the potty. If you mess yourself beforehand, you will have to wear your biggest plug the entire following day.
I will be adding to my signature soon! Thank you and I apologize about the lack of information. This sounds like a very exciting dare, I guess I will always have to be home when I need to poop, and having to Holden it’s for so long will be a challenge! Thank you so much!

Old 12-10-2017, 04:49 PM   #24
decadent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivvyF36 View Post
I don’t quite understand what this is asking? Like measure it? Do I get a ruler or what? Could you please be more clear?
Yes! Get a ruler and measure your toys and then measure how far you can fill yourself with them.

And add another day as well XD

My Likes: Name calling, spanking, cum play, anal, humiliation, bondage, toys, rope, orgasm control and denial, gags, blindfolds, blackmail, clothing control and lingerie.

My Limits: minors, beasts, blood, incest, skat.
decadent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:52 AM   #25
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadent View Post
Yes! Get a ruler and measure your toys and then measure how far you can fill yourself with them.

And add another day as well XD
I will do this tonight and write back tomorrow or the next day!

The following user says Thank You to LivvyF36 for this post:
Old 12-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #26
Will90

Add another day and edge twice with a clothespin on each nipple.
Will90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #27
Ibnkd

And another day. Remove your panties and stuff them in your pussy and edge. Leave them in for the rest of the day.

Dislikes: Pee, Denial

Punishment: Cum Eating

Limits: Face, Scat, Family, Illegal

Kik: Ibnkd
My PM Dares
Ibnkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:23 AM   #28
qrk

I am feeling generous, so add another day of denial from me :-)

Likes - bondage, humiliation, control, hidden public, denial, CBT

Limits - piss, blood, scat, family, friends, full public, blackmail, permanent

willing to try anything you ca't find in the limits at least once :-)

looking to be owned ;-)

Currently denied until 22. January 2018
you can add time here
qrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #29
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

One day more of denial from me.
During one whole day you must go commando with your pussy stuffed with the dirtiest panty you got with a small length hanging out of your cunt. You will edge each time before going, sitting on the toilet.
You can't wipe or clean your pussy after a pee. Be sure to wet the hanging out panty each time and feel its wetness between your legs all day long.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 01:38 PM   #30
Fiona
Distinguished Member

And another day.

So, how are your enemas going?

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, orgasm control, punishment