Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-02-2017, 02:37 AM   #1
younghotmaster

Male 27/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

27/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

27 male master looking for a younger (18-27) male slave. I am looking for a longer relationship with an obedient sub male. We will keep in touch through kik and on skype. The slave will have to be willing to do longer skype sessions on cam, both the slave and the master have cams and use them. Otherwise the slave will have to be willing to keep touch on kik for accomplishing of tasks.

The slave needs to be slim or simply fit. I am really not interested in heavy muscles or chubby bodies. Whether you are masculine or feminine, cute or not does not really matter to me but you need to be willing to engage into a longer term relationship. It does not mean harassment in every day life but some level of commitment is required.

I dont have much experience and I am looking for someone similar. I am not looking for guys who just want to wank on cam. I prefer to explore your fantasies progressively. Here is a list of some likes worth exploring:

nudity and forced nudity
public and semi-public
underwear control
sport and discipline
masturbation and cum control
being caught
verbal humiliation
dick size humiliation
anal play and insertions
sex toys and home made toys
medical examination
cock and ball torture with some pain
ruined orgasm and edging
shower
pee
petplay
all other tasks that can be performed online

I am not interested in feminization but I can explore it. Definitely not into toilet stuff, permanent and illegal stuff.

I fully respect slave's privacy but the slave must be willing to also show face. It is not cumpulsory from the beginning if the body type is as required (slim/fit) but at some point showing face will no longer be optional.

Please apply with a PM here preferably with a picture and provide your skype and/or kik.
The following user says Thank You to younghotmaster for this post:
Old 12-13-2017, 07:11 AM   #2
coolguy1999jk

Sir I'm a male 18 slave from Canada my kik is coolguy1999jk
I love to be controlled. Pls talk to me on kik. I am extremely submissive. And I will give pics and videos l. Thank u and my Skype is omarkhan006

Last edited by coolguy1999jk; 12-13-2017 at 09:56 AM. Reason: forgotvskype name
Old 12-13-2017, 01:01 PM   #3
subgoodboy4uuu

hello Sir. may i apply?

Advertisements
Kink Talk