Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Do you want me to keep going?
Yes, Please! 22 91.67%
Absolutely not 0 0%
Who cares? 0 0%
I could read a bit more....if it gets more interesting 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #1
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Default A Day as a Puppy

I’m standing over the kitchen sink, doing dishes, in an apron and nipple clamps, as ordered. Four inch heels complete the ensemble. I hear the door shut, and I’m anxious to see you. You stalk up behind me and sweep my hair from my neck, kissing me. I spin around, smiling.
“Hi,” you say, giving me your trademark smirk.
“Hello, Sir,” I say, indicating my ensemble. We had plans to play tonight.
“Good girl,” you say as you take in my outfit. I’d done exactly as you specified. You grab the chain to my clamps and lead me to my knees. Pleased, I drop down, all too eager to perform for you.
I take your cock in my hand, running my tongue around the head, staring up at you while I do. I run my tongue down the shaft as well before going back to the head and preparing myself to take you into my mouth. I start off slowly, making sure to get it nice and wet, as you like it. I bob my head a few times, swirling my tongue around you as I suck gently. You pull my clamps. I get a little thrill, but I know that means you’re ready for more intensity. I take you deeper, suck harder. You’re enjoying this, I can tell. The gasps, intakes of breath, coupled with the way you pull my hair make me all the more excited, happy to give you the pleasure you deserve. At one particular moan, I stop, removing my mouth and giving your balls adequate attention. Can’t forget those! I put one in my mouth, sucking gently, licking it. You sigh in pleasure. I give the same attention to the other one. I spend a bit of time with the balls, while stroking your cock. You give the clamps a yank. Back to the cock, the main course. I look up at you as I take you in my mouth again. Your eyes are half closed, one hand in my hair and one tightly clenching the chain to my nipple clamps. I’m so happy to be on my knees before you. I take you deeply, down my throat. You groan. You pull the chain, holding me in position. I don’t panic because I know you, trust you. You’ll let me breathe in time. You always do. You let go and I take a breath. I take you again, deeper and deeper, trying to get it all in. You pull my hair in short jerks, and I know we’re coming to the end. The good part. I suck you quickly, bobbing my head fast, cupping your balls. I feel the spurts of hot cum in my mouth and it’s like my own special triumph. I’m careful not to swallow before you give permission. I give you a minute to catch your breath before letting out a little whimper. “Go ahead and swallow, pet,” you say. I do, and my smile returns. It’s like a reward for a job well done.
“You’re such a good girl, aren’t you?” you ask me. I beam in pleasure.
“Yes, Sir,” I answer.
“And good girls get rewarded. I got you a present,” you say.
I have to admit, I’m immensely pleased with this. I like presents. I like doing well, and being rewarded for it just makes it all the more worthwhile.
You give me a wrapped present. It’s very nicely wrapped. Purple, my favorite color, with a lavender bow. I’m so eager to open it, but I treat it gingerly, showing appreciation for the wrapping. I get it open and paw through the box, looking up at you in shock and pleasure.
“You got me a tail?” I ask, incredulously. Puppy play is something we talked about a while ago. Kind of in passing, but it’s intrigued me since then. As I look down in my box, I see a beautiful fox tail, connected to a purple glass butt plug. Purple bowls, a purple collar with leash, and a purple bone…oh, wait. That’s a gag. A purple bone gag. My collar has a little tag that says, “Princess.” Awww.
“Do you like it, pet?” you ask, knowing I love it.
“Yes, Sir!! Thank you! Can I wear it now? Can I?” I ask eagerly.
You look at me like you’re considering it. I know you’re dying to see me model your gift. So you lube up the plug and put it in my ass. It feels so good, but also foreign. I shake my ass, giving the tail a good wag. You smile at me.
You undo my apron, taking it off, and remove my heels. You take my new collar and put it on me. I feel so pretty and mostly, I feel like yours. Your pet. Belonging to you. You clip on my leash and lead me to the bedroom, stopping in front of the mirror. I see myself down on the floor, my new collar so pretty against my pale skin. I turn and look at my ass. My tail is so cute. My nipples clamped together, led on a leash. I could choose to feel ridiculous. I mean, a grown woman on the floor pretending to be a puppy. A tail in her ass. Ridiculous, right? But no, I don’t feel that way. I feel sexy, happy, and peaceful. And I’m so thrilled that you like it. Your pleasure trumps my own, and that you like it is reason enough for me.
“What do you think, pet?” you ask me, eyes twinkling.
I just look up at you and smile. You bend down and kiss me, giving my nipple chain one last tug before you remove the clamps. If my nipples could sigh in relief, they would.
“Stay,” you command. You go do something in the kitchen, leaving me down on my knees in front of the mirror. I turn again, checking out my tail. Wagging it in the mirror so I can see. It’s so freaking cute!!
After a few minutes, you call, “Princess! Come here, girl!”
I crawl down the hall, back to the kitchen. You have my bowls set up on the floor. There’s water and what suspiciously looks like dog food, but it’s just Cocoa Puffs. I see the box on the counter. I take a lap of water, wagging my tail. I know you are enjoying this immensely, and I am as well. You come up behind me and hook my bone gag in place. It forces my tongue out perpetually. That’s a new sensation. You grab the leash and take me to the living room, which has also changed. There’s a big fluffy purple doggy bed, and a massive black dog cage in the corner. I look at you and you nod. I go to my bed and lay down, trying desperately not to drool. After you watch a bit of the news, you call me up to the couch where you are sitting. You remove my gag.
“So, is it what you expected, puppy play?” you ask me. I’m not sure. I shrug.
“Did you enjoy it, pet?” you prompt again.
That I can answer. I nod. “Yes, Sir. Very much.”
“I’d like to do it for an entire day. Saturday. Would you like that? You won’t have the use of the hands, and no speaking. Do you think you could handle it? You’d be like a real pet, Princess. Does that sound fun?”
I’m very eager to have this pet play experience, so I respond with a resounding “Yes!” You remove my collar and tail, and we cuddle on the couch. I’m anxious for Saturday, and I can tell you’re pretty pumped about it yourself.
The next two days pass by very slowly. We laugh, we eat, we have great sex, but the anticipation of puppy day is overwhelming me. I’m thinking of it constantly. I wonder if it’ll be what I expect. I wonder if I’ll perform to your expectations. It’s new, and exciting, but there is that fear of failure, or of a letdown of sorts.
“Are you excited about tomorrow?” you ask me, Friday night as we’re headed to bed.
“I’m very excited,” I answer, and I realize I’m being completely honest. I am excited.
“You want to be my puppy?” you ask playfully. Your own excitement is showing.
“Yes!! I can’t wait to be your puppy.” I snuggle into you, laying my head on your chest. Your arms are around me.
“Do you want to discuss the ground rules?” you ask, and I look up at you.
I cock an eyebrow. “Ground rules?”
“Yes. I’ve given this a lot of thought. I loved seeing you in your tail and collar, but I want you to be my puppy. For that to happen, we need to make it feel authentic. You with me?” you ask, and I nod.
“First thing in the morning, take a shower. Don’t get dressed. You’ll be naked all day.” You look at me expectantly.
“Ok,” I answer, and you look a bit annoyed.
“I am trying to make sure this is ok with you. You won’t be able to speak tomorrow, so if you have concerns, please express them,” you say.
I smile at you. You are such a wonderful Dom, very considerate. “I trust you completely. This is exactly what I wanted. I’m really ok with it.”
You smile and continue, “Ok, pet. Immediately upon showering, you’ll present yourself to me. I’ll put on your collar and tail, and I’ll tape your hands.” I nod; I expected this. “Then there’s the bathroom thing.” You look at me and I go red-alert. I have strict limits about bathroom items. I look at you, wanting you to explain. “You won’t be able to use your hands, so I’ll let you out back when you have to go to the restroom. When you’re finished, you’ll have to trust me to clean you up.” Your look of concern is so endearing that I let my trepidation fall to the wayside. “There will be a bell located at your nose height near the door. You can ring it when you have to go to the bathroom.” You look down at me and notice the slight panic in my eyes. “It’ll be ok, babe. I’ll take care of you. I just want it to feel authentic for you,” you plead. I nod again, steeling myself. How many times will that be an issue anyway?
“I got you something else, pet,” you say, distracting me.
“Ooh, presents? What did you get me,” I ask eagerly, as much to show excitement as to make you feel better.
You reach into your bedside table and pull out a little gauzy bag. You hand it to me. I open the little ribbon tie and pull out the most precious thing. It’s a little bone tag for my collar. It reads: Property of Mr. Daniel Lucas. If found, please call 412-439-9876. I look at you, pleased to be your property. “There’s more,” you say. I shake the bag again. Into my hand falls the cutest little crown charm, with a little purple jewel. While I’m exclaiming over this, you reach over under the bed and pull out another slim package. “It’s like Christmas,” I say. I’m so excited. I open the package to find lavender thigh cuffs and matching nipple clamps. “Yay,” I exclaim. You laugh, pleased at my giddiness. “The clamps hook to the cuffs, so when you crawl, your nipples are pulled,” you explain. I’m intrigued with the idea. I’m so excited for doggy day. You are too. “I’ve stocked up on rolled-up newspapers, pet, so you’d better behave,” you warn, but you’re smiling as you do. I place my presents on my bedside table and come back to kiss you goodnight before you turn off the light. We make decidedly human love before we drift off to sleep. I make sure to moan loudly, digging my nails into your back while I still have the use of my hands and the power of speech. I drift off to sleep with your arm around me and my mind racing with anticipation and possibilities.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:37 PM   #2
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Despite the anticipation and the restlessness of the previous evening, I sleep like a baby. I wake with a start, glance at you, and smile. I start the coffee and take a long luxurious shower. I drink my coffee slowly, knowing it will be the last human thing I do today. You wake and I hear the shower running. I imagine you soaping your strong body, slipping your hand over your cock. I think of the way you will inevitably smell so good after showering. The body wash you use gives you such a ‘man in the woods’ smell. It’s invigorating and incredibly sexy. I place my coffee cup in the sink and notice another purple wrapped present on the counter. The tag reads, Because I care. I open the gift and find the most adorable purple knee pads. I laugh and sit down on the floor, pulling them on. Next I go to the bedroom and place on my thigh cuffs. I grab my charm and name tag and place them on my collar, which I left on the counter with my gag and nipple clamps. Those are for you to wield when you see fit. I grab the lube and put my tail into my ass. I go to the living room, and there is another purple wrapped box. What is this? I think. I open it to find a headband adorned with matching doggy ears. Purple and cute. I place them on. I crawl to the mirror to look at myself. I look completely adorable. I wag my tail as I smile into the mirror.
“Well, isn’t that a sight to see first thing in the morning?” you ask me. I turn to smile at you, wagging my tail in pleasure.
“Come on, girl.” I follow you, headed for the kitchen. You place on my collar, and it’s as if it belongs there. I feel so completely yours in this moment. I can’t help but smile widely.
“Such a pretty puppy,” you say as you run your fingers through my hair.
You reach around and connect the bone gag through my mouth. My tongue is out, and speaking is out the question. You pull open a drawer and pull out lavender duct tape. You tape my hands up, making the use of my fingers impossible. I’m still comfortable for crawling though, which is very important.
“Are you hungry, girl?” you ask me. I nod. I am a bit hungry. I only had coffee. You pour Cocoa Puffs in my bowl, and pour milk over top. You once again remove my gag, and I bend down to somehow eat. You pour your own bowl and settle on to one of the bar stools at the kitchen counter. You are watching me as I eat. I’m trying to be dignified about it. Dainty. But, it’s a slow process. “Come on, Princess. We don’t have all day to eat breakfast,” you say, and even though your tone is light, I know you want me to hurry. I bury my face in my bowl and really eat. I chew hard on the cereal and lap at the milk. I lose myself in eating, being a dog, while you watch. When I’m finished, I pull up my milk drenched face and look at you. You laugh a bit, but wet a paper towel and wipe my face. I give your hand a lick in thanks. You pat my head. You put the bone gag back in, and lead me to the living room.
I lay on my dog bed while you watch some random television. When you pass a program I was wanting to watch, I whine in protest. You pull out a rolled up newspaper and swat me on the ass with it. “No!” you command. My face falls. You tug on my leash and I come to kneel before you. You remove my gag, but attach my clamps to my nipples, attaching the chains of them to my thigh cuffs. You pull out an adorable purple chew toy. “Fetch,” you say as you throw it. I look at you and crawl toward the toy. Every “step” pulls my nipples. It’s both agonizing and erotic. I pick up the toy with my mouth and drop it at your feet. “Good girl,” you patronize, as you take the toy again and throw it. This tortuous game of Fetch goes on for several minutes. When you finally stop throwing the toy, I’m spent. Crawling on all fours takes it out of you.
I lay back down on the doggy bed, but you have other ideas. “Come here, Princess,” you command, tugging gently on my leash. I eagerly obey. You undo my nipple clamps, as they have been on for quite some time. You play with my nipples a bit, squeezing and pulling, making sure the blood is flowing freely. I let out a little moan. I nudge your leg with my nose. “What is it, girl?” you ask. Certainly you know exactly what I want. I start to say what I want, but you stop me before I can form a word. You grab the rolled up newspaper again, swatting my ass. “No! Bad dog!” I look up at you in horror. Bad dog? You wink at me, and I know we’re just acting. You grab the gag again and place it in my mouth. We spend about an hour together with you sitting on the couch, watching some kind of sports coverage with me resting at your feet. I start to get a feeling of dread. I have to pee. I don’t want to. I’m having an internal conflict. This was the part of today I was fearing most. I get back up on all fours and crawl to the bell at the door. I ring it with my nose, and you smile.
“Do you have to go potty, girl?” you ask me. I know you are laughing at me and I’m a bit mad about it. The bone gag in my mouth is stopping me from saying all kinds of nasty things I may regret if I say aloud. All in all, I kind of like the bone gag, but that rolled up newspaper has to go. You remove my tail temporarily so it doesn’t get wet. (You think of everything!) You connect my leash once more and lead me out the back door into the fenced-in yard. You have a package of diaper wipes with you. Good grief. Could this get any more mortifying?
You lead me in the backyard as I find a spot to pee. I try to go behind the big tree, trying to shield myself. I don’t want you to watch me pee. I am embarrassed and flushed. I squat down in my chosen spot and pee. You’re watching me. You’re smiling, like it is something you enjoy. You like watching me pee? This is something I never knew about you. “Good girl,” you say as you use the diaper wipes to clean me up. In my ear, you whisper, “That was sexy, Princess. It wasn’t as bad as you thought, was it?” Before lifting yourself back up, you kiss my ear. I look up at you and smile. You lead me back into the house, unhook the leash, put my tail back in with ample amounts of lube, and remove the bone gag.
“I have to go to the store, Princess. I’ve set your phone to obey voice commands, as you can’t use your fingers. You may use it to call me in an emergency situation only. Do you understand?” you ask me. I nod. You pat my head and run your fingers all the way down my arched back. You reach underneath my tail and feel how wet all this is making me. Your voice sounds a bit huskier as you say, “Be a good girl, Princess. Daddy loves you.”
You turn on Animal Planet before you go, but you are gone an awfully long time. I start to think that being a dog must be boring. I try to get into the mindset of a dog. What would a dog do if left to its own devices? Get into stuff. Destroy the enemy, right? So, my enemy right now is that damned rolled up newspaper. I grab it in my teeth and rip a few pages apart. I get a giddy bout of satisfaction. So, I continue. I rip that newspaper to smithereens. I play with the pieces, rolling about and trying to make a huge pile of newspaper. I’m genuinely having fun, until I hear the door start to open. Uh-oh. I’m in trouble now. I don’t have an ounce of regret about the fate of the newspaper, but I know you’re going to be disappointed in me. There are newspaper pieces everywhere!
“What is this?” you ask. You look at me, both humor and irritation in your eyes. “What did you do?” I whimper in answer, having the sense to look ashamed. You grab me by my collar and make me look at the floor. “What did you do, Princess?” you ask again. “Bad dog!” you yell at me. I was bad, wasn’t I? I know that I’ll be punished. You spank my ass hard with your hand. “Bad dog!” you yell again. Over and over, you spank me, repeating how bad of a dog I am. I start to cry very human tears. You pull me to look you into your eyes. “I’ll forgive you, Princess. It’s ok. Don’t do it again.” Goodness I feel so much better. Sometimes it’s amazing how much of a release a good spanking can be. My ass tingles and I can tell it’s a brilliant shade of crimson even without a mirror.
You clean up my mess—it’s becoming a bit of a theme today—and again leash me, putting in my gag. You lead me to my cage, urging me inside. “Some of us have things to do today, Princess. I’m going to wash the car. You may ring the bell if you have to go to the restroom. You be a good girl, or else. Understood?” You slam the cage door closed, but I’m not to be comfortable. I’m a bad dog. You hook my tail to the top of the cage. You clamp my nipples and hook them to the bottom of the cage. I’m stuck, face down, ass up. It’s not very comfortable, especially for long periods. That’s the point, I guess. I try to take this punishment in stride. It’s not like it’ll take you all that long to wash the car, right? Wrong. It must be the world’s largest car, or you are going for the Guinness Book of World Records prize for how clean a car can be. I’m in that position for what seems like forever. My muscles ache, and comfort is beyond me now. Just when I think I’ll die from the pain, you come in and relieve me, disengaging me and releasing me from the cage. You unhook my nipple clamps again, and I crawl over to my doggy bed and land in a heap.
I’m not sure if I passed out or what, but what seems like a few minutes later, I smell the most glorious smell. I realize that I’m starving. I toddle out into the kitchen and look up at you. “Are you hungry, girl?” you ask me. You slide what looks like a mushroom omelet with cheese into my doggy bowl. I don’t bother trying to be dainty this time. I’m hungry, and that omelet looks and smells amazing. I bury my face in the bowl and devour that omelet. It’s so good. I finish it in minutes, and look up at you, embarrassed at eating like a savage. “Good, wasn’t it, girl?” you ask me, smiling. I nod and lap at my water dish, suddenly thirsty. I’m so thirsty, lapping the water so enthusiastically, I don’t hear you come up behind me. You pet my head, down my neck and back, rubbing my butt, and then, sweet God, your fingers find my wet spot. I’m completely drenched. You whisper in my ear, “Someone’s enjoying this, isn’t she?” You put one finger inside me. I moan, but it sounds too human. You use a hand to smack my ass. “Bark,” you command. I look at you, incredulously. Bark? I try to moan less audibly. You smack me again. “I said bark, Princess,” you gently admonish. I let out a little yip, and then a moan of pleasure. You smack me again while keeping a constant pressure in my pussy. I yip again, and pleased, you take your thumb and rub it against my clit. I let out a string of yips and you add another finger. I’m cruising along towards orgasm, almost there, teetering on the brink, and then you stop. I yip sharply, in what I consider doggy language for ‘What the fuck!’ You laugh and offer me your fingers. I lick them, but I have my pouty face on. You run your hand down the length of my body again. “Later,” you say quietly in my ear. “Come on, girl,” you say, and we go back to the living room.
You flip on a movie, something old on the USA channel. You get my toy and throw it. “Fetch!” you say. I swear you are getting too much pleasure from this. I bound to the toy and bring it back to you, again and again. I swear dogs must say to themselves, ‘Geesh, if you want it so bad, don’t fucking throw it.’ It gets rather monotonous. You throw it and I turn, looking for it, but it isn’t anywhere. I can’t find the toy. “What’s the matter, Princess?” you ask, a smile in your tone. I turn to look at you. You’ve removed your shirt and pulled down your shorts. Your hard cock is jutting at me. “It’s right here, girl,” you say, indicating your cock. That’s all the invitation I need. I crawl to you, ready to play with this bigger, better, tastier toy. No hands though. I use my mouth and take you in, and you moan. I do this for some time, in and out and in and out. You grab my leash and hold me in position until you deem the correct time for air. I gasp for air and yip out my displeasure. That was a bit much. You just take your hand and lower my head back to the cock. I suck, bobbing my head, trying my best to pleasure you. You cum hard while holding my leash so that it hits the back of my throat. Your groan sends a sharp sword of desire running through my core. “Good girl,” you say, patting my head. “You’re such a good dog, Princess.” I settle on my doggie bed, and you continue to watch your movie.
I’m surprised then, when you tug on my leash about a half an hour later. I look at you, and you are hard again. You have that familiar gleam in your eye. You lead me to the bathroom, your hard cock bouncing as you walk. You sit down at the edge of the tub and I prepare to suck your cock again. You moan as I take you in my mouth. You are still pretty sensitive after your last orgasm. It takes a bit longer, more pressure, sucking you, licking you, deepthroating your cock, but I keep at it. You pull my mouth away as you start to cum. You cum on the floor. I look at you like you are the Grinch who just stole Christmas. That was my cum. I earned it. And you wasted it. You catch your breath and then you tug my leash. “Lick it up, girl,” you encourage. I look at you now like maybe you are crazy. You smile at me broadly, and then whisper in my ear, “I spent an hour today disinfecting the bathroom floor. It’s safe, pet. I wouldn’t let your present go to waste.” I bend down and lap up your cum. Obviously, you are pleased by this. “Good girl,” you say, and you finger my pussy again. I yip, because I know it’s expected. I’m so close again, but again, just before what promises to be a glorious orgasm, you stop. I whimper. “Soon,” is all you say.
Old 10-22-2017, 05:03 PM   #3
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I crawl out to the living room, headed for my bell. I have to pee again. You remove my tail and lead me outside. I take my time and sniff around, trying to find a good spot to pee. You wanted a dog, after all. Finally, I squat down to pee, no longer trying to hide it, when I know it gives you so much pleasure. Your gaze is heated as you wipe me up, cleaning me quite completely before leading me back inside. You lube up my tail and put it back in my ass. It feels natural now, like it belongs. I wag it in pleasure, and you stroke my back again. Your hand on me feels so wonderful, and I give an enthusiastic yip. You smile and wrap your arms around me, pulling me close and hugging me tight. I feel so safe and happy in your embrace.
We spend a lot of time with me curled up with my head in your lap on the couch. I’m very much a lap dog, I guess. You are stroking my hair with one hand and have another rested on my back. I feel peaceful. One could get used to this doggy thing. I’m drifting off, but all of the sudden, you pull on my hair. Not hard, but enough to get my attention. I whine in protest. “No falling asleep on me, Princess,” you say. “Get up. On your knees on the floor, puppy princess of mine,” you tease. I obey at once. “You wouldn’t want to fall asleep before you get to see the rewards good doggies get. You’ve been a mostly good dog, Princess, the attack of the newspaper notwithstanding. Are you ready for your reward, pet?”
I would eagerly shout YES if I could, but that is not allowed. I give you an enthusiastic yip. “Good girl,” you say, and come to kneel by me. You run your hands down my body again. I’m worried. I don’t know how much of the teasing I can stand. I’m tense, taut. I need release. I moan as you touch my ass, running your fingers down lightly, and tugging gently on my tail. When you reach underneath and touch my pussy, it’s already sopping. Your breathing gets more audible as you stroke me. When your fingers enter me, I moan, very human. Your hand comes down on my ass hard. Crack! I make a whimper. You pump your fingers, agonizingly slow, in and out of my pussy. Once again, I’m on the verge. You pull your fingers away, and I’m left panting. WHY!! But in a swift motion, you slam yourself into my very drenched pussy. Thank you! I’m panting, whimpering, even yipping. It feels amazing. It’s about a minute in when I can’t hold back any longer. I can’t hold back this orgasm, and I can’t ask permission, so I just let it go. It’s so intense. Your fingers are digging into my ass as you pound me. You grab my hair in one hand and really thrust. I feel another orgasm building, and I can feel yours is near. The labored breathing and the slight grunts you make are indicators. I smile. I love it when you cum. I reach my orgasm and right at that second, you pull out, bound around me, and cum in my mouth. It’s hot, and I can taste my own juices. Salty sweet. “Oh, Princess. Fuck. You are such a good girl,” you say as you catch your breath. You hold my face in my hands and kiss my forehead.
You once again hook up my leash to my collar, and lead me to the kitchen. I lap some water. You grab a knife and cut off the tape from my hands. “I now declare puppy day officially over.” You unhook my collar and leash and lay them gently on the counter. You remove my tail. I have to admit, it’s a relief. I did wear it for an entire day! I’m opening my hands and stretching my fingers. You lift me up—no small feat when I’m not exactly tiny—to my feet and remove my knee pads and thigh cuffs, rubbing my knees a bit. That feels amazing. “Are you ok, baby?” you ask me. My first words of the day come with a smile, “I’m wonderful.” You stand and kiss my mouth. You kiss me passionately, hands lost in my hair. “I missed you,” you say. I cock an eyebrow at you. “I’ve been here all day,” I reply. Honestly, you’re so cute. “But you weren’t you,” is your reply. You hold a hand out to me and lead me to the bathroom.
You run a bath and kiss me again while the water is running. You help me into the tub, and then surprise me by taking off your clothes and joining me, sitting behind me in the tub. Your body feels so good behind me, as does the water. You kiss my neck and rub my shoulders, dipping down to touch my breasts. “You’re pretty insatiable today, Sir,” I tease. You bite my neck as if to show how insatiable you can be. “Always for you, my pet,” you say. “You intoxicate me.” This bath is becoming a bit more x-rated than most. You run your fingers down my arms and over my chest again. “Pet, I want to ask you a question,” you begin. “Ok,” I reply. “What in the hell was with the newspaper?” you ask me, a laugh to your tone. I giggle, embarrassed. “Well, I was trying to think of what a dog would do, if you left it alone. And you hit me with that newspaper, which made it the enemy. One I had to destroy,” I say, a little growl to my tone. We both laugh. I continue, “What about you, Mr. Sicko? You get off watching me pee outside?” I turn to look at you, cocking an eyebrow. You look taken aback. “Wh—what? No, baby. I enjoyed watching you let go, finally. You think too much, worry too much. I found it incredibly arousing to see you let go and trust me. That’s what we are working toward, pet. And it was so sexy to see.” You pause and go on, “Geesh, you thought I was some kind of pee fascist?” I laugh at you, tilting my head up to look at you. “I’m so glad you’re not a sicko,” I say and burst into giggles. The water has turned cold at this point and we get out of the tub.
We frog march into the bedroom, naked, giggling, your arms around my waist. When we reach the bed, you spin me around and kiss me again. “I like you as a puppy, pet, but I prefer you as a woman. My woman,” you say. There’s an intensity to your tone that sounds all too territorial. I love it. I agree, “Yours.” You push me down on the bed, and then pounce on me. “I missed your smart mouth,” you start, kissing me. “I missed your tits in my hands, facing me all the time. I missed your voice, and your sexy noises when I do this.” At that, you kiss my neck, and with one hand, tweak my sensitive nipple. I moan, and that’s exactly what you wanted to hear. You travel down my body. “I missed your pussy. It felt wrong wanting it when you were a dog,” you say. “But I wanted it, because it’s mine.” You put a finger in my pussy, as if to claim it again as your own. “I missed the way you taste, because I couldn’t taste you as a dog,” you say, and then you lick my clit. I’ve been aching for this all day. You swirl your tongue on my clit, licking, not removing your finger from my hole. I’m writhing and trying not to cum, because you’re too occupied to give permission. “Please!!” I cry out. And you stop. “Yes, pet?” you ask, damn well knowing what I need. You don’t give me permission yet. You give me another lick, sucking my clit gently. I writhe. “Delicious, pet. You are delicious. Sweet, warm, and delicious.” I know what you are waiting for, and I succumb. “May I cum, Sir? Please?” I beg. I’d offer the moon and the sun at this point. I won’t be able to stop soon. You smile in triumph. “Yes, my insatiable slut,” you respond, and go back to my clit, driving me crazy. At your permission, I’m lost. I explode, writhing, squirming, screaming. It’s some time before I get my breathing under control enough to thank you for that glorious orgasm. “Thank you, Sir,” I call out. You kiss me and then offer your fingers. I lick them eagerly. “I can never get enough of you, pet,” you say. I smile. “Did you enjoy today, pet?” you ask me. I think about it for a while. “I did. I liked being your pet, but I missed touching you. I missed talking to you. I also missed the toilet,” I say. You laugh and lay me down on your chest.
We lay there a minute, contented to be in each other’s arms, but I really did miss touching you. So, admittedly, I became a tad bit frisky, first licking and running my teeth against your nipple. I mean, it was right there, begging to be licked. “Pet, I don’t know if I have another one in me,” you say. After all, you’ve cum three times already today. But, I have faith in you. I reach down and play with the cock I love so much. He hardens right up. I look up at you and smile deviously. “See what you did, pet? Now, I’m going to have to fuck you. Hop on, NOW,” you command. When you pull out your ‘Sir’ voice, I listen double quick. So, I hop on, taking you in my already wet pussy slowly. I throw my head back in ecstasy and triumph. Yes! And I begin to ride. You reach up and grab my nipples as I bounce up and down on your cock. It feels amazing! “You are so bad,” you say, smacking my ass as I ride you. I moan. “Such a bad little girl,” you repeat, smacking my ass again. My pussy contracts as I get even more saturated. “Are you a bad girl, pet?” you ask me, in your oh-so-sexy voice. You smack my ass again. “Yes, Sir,” I moan as you smack me again. Suddenly, I’m not going fast enough. You maneuver our positions so I’m beneath you, and you thrust hard into me. So rough. I’m moaning, trying to meet your thrusts. I swear I’ll have bruises you’re fucking me so hard. The orgasm comes upon me so fast, I can’t even ask permission. I scream out, cumming hard, and you join me as you reach your own climax with a moan of your own. You can’t even slide out of me for several long minutes as you are spent, exhausted. “Good Christ, pet! You’ve killed me,” you tease as you finally pull out of me. “I’m so exhausted I’m going to wait to punish you tomorrow,” you say. “Punish me?” I ask, faking innocence. “For cumming without permission, pet. You know the rules.” I pout. “Yes, Sir.” You kiss me and we fall asleep, snuggled together. My body is exhausted, but my mind races with the possibilities of tomorrow.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fantasy, puppy play, submissive female