Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 10-06-2017, 12:53 PM   #1
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Female 20/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (chat slave)

20/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in (see post) (chat slave)

Female, Brat, Slave, 19, Western Canada

About Me!

Most tend to call me Purple as that's what my kik username is <removed as requested> and I'm going to explain myself in the best way I can. I have a dominant personality and quite a brat but for the right person I'm quite a submissive person and tend to go out of my way to please the dominant. Family tends to come before anyone though so random things come up with them and that is my priority. I have a few piercings that aren't bad but I won't bother saying what they are here. I'm in between things right now but going to be going to college soon as well as I have appointments that constantly get booked for whatever. I'm a very complex person, beware!

About You!

MALE of course and if you have another sub while we are together, I would love to join in for a session as I said earlier I'm dominant also. I would like you to have at least 3 years experience and be a MASTER not just a dominant. I don't mind what you look like or whatever as long as you are in fact male and able to hold a conversation that's civil. I may be a degradee but that doesn't mean you can call me x or x before we agree to try things out. You'll have to have patience, know how to deal with brats, and probably be more strict at the beginning to establish dominance if we do decide to try. You'll have to be understanding as well, because I will choose family over you. Respect my limits and safe words (green, yellow, red) but feel free to push. Having a timezone around GMT -7/-8 would be great but not required. Make sure you like non sexual control as well because I don't think I could go without :*

Kinky stuff

Likes/Kinks

• Giving control/tpe, sexually and not
• Humiliation to a point (I often find the simpler things most humiliating)
• Body writing (Self-explanatory)
• Degrading (ex. Name calling)
• Secretive public. (ex. Toys under clothing)
• Bondage (Again, pretty self-explanatory)

Dislikes

• Tease and Denial (Will do, just don't LIKE)
• Anal (prolonged)
• Writing Lines
• Pet Play
• Begging
• Corner Time
• Bedtime
• Ginger (ouch)
• Orgasm control (obviously willing to do just not a HUGE fan)
• Wax
• Enemas

Limits

Pictures(Sending), audio, video, scat, piss, public, self-harm, blood, permanent, illegal, family/friends, foot fetish, blackmail, age play, catheters, fisting, fire, Hair removal(head), ass to mouth, impregnation, water sports, insects, messy, electricity, involving others, or general social suicide, vomit, extreme pain(medium sometimes) personal information.

My likes/dislikes/limits do change and vary a lot.

I do use Skype for regular voice chatting, I don't like to go on video. I do send pictures at times but not if they are expected at any time as a lot of people have ruined these aspects for me and you I suppose!

Toys

8inch dildo, 7 inch suction cup dildo, anal plug(not sure of size but three beaded/one dark purple, one light), enema/douche kit, Kegel balls, plus a wand. I normally don't use my 7&8" dildos because they're too big. Dildo/plugs Three sizes: 6.25 insertable inches (15.75 cm), 4.75 insertable inches (12 cm), and 3.5 insertable inches (9 cm). All three have 1.4" girth (3.6 cm). Nipple chain (piercing used), breathable ball gag, bit/ball/soft gag, three way clamps, hogtie thing, binder clips, rubber bands, candles, Arousal gel things, studded paddle, flogger, and a x2 2 ball kegal pleasure balls things(pink and purple), 8ish inch dildo, pink rabbit vibe, remote controlled corded bullet, reg nipple clamps, C shaped vibe thing, think 7 inch vibe as well.

I'm bad at sizes but will send pictures of these toys as I have them taken already. Some will come and go as it goes along.

Tips for contacting me

Please put effort into contacting me as well stating where you found my kik. As a female I may get a lot of responses so being down to earth and a decent starter will put you at the top of the list, well possibly. Again my kik is <removed as requested> and please be respectful and put effort into first message sent. Don't call me names right off the bat as many do and it gets annoying.

Thanks for reading!

Footnote: I live with my grandpa (he has heart problems so I'm taking care of him) and my puppy Harley

Last edited by Butterfly; 11-26-2017 at 06:10 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to PurpleS for this post:
Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 AM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Since I cannot edit

If you ask for pictures, my likes, dislike,limits, for pics, or anything I put on my ad you will be dismissed. So sick of all of this. If all you care about it pics then I'll likely dismiss you as well!
Old 11-02-2017, 09:57 AM   #3
PurpleS
getDare Addict

I'm still looking, just to make this very clear. If you don't like the control a sub can give while also offering advice then I'm not the sub/slave for you!
Old 11-23-2017, 11:07 PM   #4
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default bump

A little before 30 days which I hope is alright. I'll likely be making a new one within next couple months with more information and such.

Still looking!
Old 12-13-2017, 01:58 AM   #5
PurpleS
getDare Addict

Default Update

I just wanted to add that unless/until meeting in person I don't want to be in a monogamous relationship. Online, yes, but in my offline life, no. You just never know what can happen.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:21 AM   #6
thevoiceinside

I have no real interest in this but wish you the best of luck.

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97199

Advertisements
Kink Talk