Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-26-2017, 03:45 AM   #31
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
We're all cheering for you too! Have a wonderful time together and enjoy each moment together because you both deserve it!
Yet again, than you for your kind comments.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:53 AM   #32
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Less than 24 hrs now

I got rather worried boy A was late, over an hour from the time he said he would skype me from the airport, just as I sent him a message, "ping" from boy A, work again, but he made the check in and did skype me, so I cannot be too hard on him, can I?

Tracked his flight on flightradar website, technology!, the flight landed on time, I bet he is cold the weather is quite cold in the UK, but he will stay properly dressed in just his collar and his painted nails, unless she shivers then I may cuddle the boy!

Now I wait for his skype from the London flat, before he goes to sleep, if he can sleep, I know his mind is racing, he has his nighty permissions from me, just in case.

Sir.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:03 PM   #33
Grand.Master691

Your boy A did everything you told him, so no need to be harsh on him. Also,he's definitely feeling cold, confused, anxious, his mid in tatters. Now he needs you the most,your reassuring and little warmth.
Let him rest for tonight, you'll have tomorrow just for yourself.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:14 AM   #34
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 01

Well it was long very intense 5 days and nights so please bear with me Getdare readers, my boy was there waiting at Euston, collared, nails done (they do cause him lots of turmoil I know!), yes he kissed me then quickly wisked me off on the underground, not saying much, I guess he was nervious and a little shy. Was he hard? I did not check, but "it" does seem to control him at lots of times, he is a horny 29 year old male, mmm, I wish I was that age!

The details are a little fuzzy in my brain, its been a very exhausting time mentally and physically, very little sleep as he was allowed to share my bed, but I will try to remember, but upon my departure he got his 4 fucks that he had earnt, prior to our meeting, he knows how to push my buttons at times, my nipples as so sore, the greedy boy!

We had a few hours alone in the Apartment, The boy was supposed to have cooked me a meal, a nice Lasagna was mentioned, but he bought a Pizza, yes bought, not made, the lazzy boy, effort zero. (Maybe that was the next night thinking is hard, I am tired, its been a long week, EDIT --- That was the next night, Friday, pup made us both a cheese and ham sandwich before we left to go to the cinema, yes made not bought, so he did make a little effort!) before we had to venture out to the cinema, yes I booked us a Premier double seat at the BFI Imax, the biggest screen in Britain, situated at London Waterloo, Massive 20M tall 24M wide, wow http://www.bfi.org.uk/bfi-imax (well worth a vist if you are ever in London). Little did I know the horny little fucker was hard all through the film, from me only holding his hand and touching his thigh though his tight jeans, I was discrete as people were close behind us (Damn, but I cannot book all the seats!). Then we caught the late tube back, he spoke little, was he happy did he enjoy the film and my company? I fed him a few sweet treats, I dont recall him thanking me!

More to Follow

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-05-2017 at 12:53 AM.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-03-2017, 06:48 AM   #35
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 02

We got home late, should I resist him? Yes, but could I resist him, naked in my bed? No. Without all the juicy details the boy got a real fuck, a hard deep one, bashing his prostate, not just a ride of a hard cock.

I woke early, tired, my body clock is on an earlier rise to the boys, he slept soundly or maybe it was the fuck?

We sat and made plans, a trip out, stretch my legs some culture, the Tate Modern, art! After a short trip we got to the Tate, to be honest I did think some of the "art" was pretty crap, a supermarket till receipt, what is all that about! Then the boy asked to go to see a guided tour, he explained little, I did not mind, so I waited for him. We looked around more at the art, zoomed up to the 10th floor for a 360 degree view of the london skyline. I offered him a drink a snack, he declined (maybe I, his Master wanted one? But we left, crossed the millennium bridge, towards St Pauls,then headed towards home, later the boy spied a "coffee" shop we went in (he was hungry he ordered two snacks (greedy boy) and a drink, we ate, he said little.

We walked several miles, it gave us a chance to chat, well, I chatted, he listened, sometimes he talked, sometimes he just "grunted". We stopped on the way and shopped, A fresh spiced chichen, hot to have for Sunday (we were planning a meal out Saturday night), everybody loves a sunday roast with all the trimmings, the rest cold on Monday, I would cook, take control in the kitchen as well as the bedroom after the "pizza" escapade.

We sat talked, he seemed moody, complained that I did not like the Tate, that he had dragged me there (no we had planned to go earlier). he failed to explain about work by Marina Abramović he had seen on the guided tour while I sat and waited. I missed a perfect ten minute long explanation on her work in Milan. It is also so close to all the D/s dynamic, questions of gender, identity, society. (to be honest I did not know who she was or the subject relevence, communucation!). (EDIT --- The boy put the pizza he bought into the oven, a easy meal for us, but effort zero! I warned him that hot ovens and naked genitals are not a good mix, I did not want a trip to A&E). The boy was pissing me off, very disrespectfull, enough, I slapped his face hard, told him to write his diary, later, I called him into the bathroom, told him to lie in the bath and open his mouth, he complied, I then pissed on him, and in him, my bladder emplied, the little shit, I left him telling him to wait to dry, I was tired so went to bed and quickly driffted off.

Several hours later I awoke alone, in the dark, I could hear movement, I looked down, my side of the bed, "he" was there covered in a blanket, "he" was right not to wake me and get into the bed without my permission. "Would you like to get into the bed, boy?", "Yes, please, sir!", so he crawled in hoping that his naked body would please and arouse me.

More soon,

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-05-2017 at 12:52 AM.
Old 05-03-2017, 12:17 PM   #36
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London

boy A is due to blog too, he is exhausted mentally and a bit sore (lucky boy).

He sent me a Private message at Getdare:-

"Sir,
Thank you for all your messages but mostly ... I am so sorry Sir ... I read your updates and I can ... I am sorry I was such a disappointment ...
I am so sorry Sir...
I will start writing my blog in an hour Sir.

boy A "

I await proof reading it!

Sir.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:50 AM   #37
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London

Mmmm, not any interest or comments, maybe what happened in London should stay in London, locked in the memories of my tiried brain.

Sir.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:08 AM   #38
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London blues

:-(

Well, the big post meeting downer has arrived, no interest in writing Part 03, but the whole event keeps driving my mind crazy. Am I horny, no, it must be bad, but the meeting was so intense maybe too intense, very little sleep for both of us, busy days too. I miss making my pup his breakfast, him looking into my eyes "Thank you, Sir", only dressed in his collar and red nails, his sweet little cock and tight balls on view, his now slim body and tight ass on view, temping me, making me aroused, pup knowing that he is arousing me, he smiles, so innocently (But I can read his dirty mind, "Will Sir fuck me again, today, I wonder").

I cannot think straight, I am typing the wrong words having to re-read and edit this text, 3 more hours and hopefully he will skype me, 3 long hours, damn he is in my head, but I feel also my heart!

Sir.
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #39
Grand.Master691

I've been very busy today, so don't think I forgot about you and your boy. I've been following your joint journey from the beginning and you know what I think about it. I'm sure it was very intense for both of you, being together at last, doing everytjing together, from the moment you opened your eyes, till the timebyou went to bed. And all the kinky stuff aside, I am very pleased that your boy has a very special place in your heart and that is the most important thing. Orgasm comes and goes, being horny doesn't last long, but your feelings for him,no matter how well hidden from him or rest of us are the true measure of your unbreakable bond and unconditional devotion to one another.

Like I said before, may it last forever as long as you're both happy!

Peace and love

Grandmaster
Old 05-05-2017, 12:42 AM   #40
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
I've been very busy today, so don't think I forgot about you and your boy. I've been following your joint journey from the beginning and you know what I think about it. I'm sure it was very intense for both of you, being together at last, doing everytjing together, from the moment you opened your eyes, till the timebyou went to bed. And all the kinky stuff aside, I am very pleased that your boy has a very special place in your heart and that is the most important thing. Orgasm comes and goes, being horny doesn't last long, but your feelings for him,no matter how well hidden from him or rest of us are the true measure of your unbreakable bond and unconditional devotion to one another.

Like I said before, may it last forever as long as you're both happy!

Peace and love

Grandmaster

Thank you for your kind comments, yesterdays downer was bad, exhausted and tired, physically and ,mentally, I may write another update today.

Sir.
Old 05-05-2017, 03:56 AM   #41
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The first part of boy A's Report

boy A sent me a report,

Sir,

Is this really possible that my mind is so fucked, my body so weak (I again could not edge in the morning, could not even get hard - I first got hard (without special stimulation) after London when I read you message about August, Sir. I was afraid and ashamed to admit this in January when it happened for the first time - it took me quite some time to be that horny fucker you saw in London and on our first meeting) and my heart still stuck in London.
Is it really possible that our days together still seem like a dream - a very good dream. The best dream. Something one can only hope for. It was better than I could even imagine and when you asked me about my likes and dislikes I froze. I could only remember the likes…every single moment was a big like. Even moments of great mental pain after getting to terms about the gift now seem …. not a like … but a good thing. An important lesson for the future and a way to grow, become an even better boy - to offer you more. I did consider the words of others about you being too harsh on me. No Sir, you never were. You were honest and you were gentle, caring when the truth hurt so much I had to cry for an hour. How could I learn without this? How could I bring you more pleasure without learning, facing the pain, facing the challenges? I know you need a very submissive boy, just like I need a very dominant Sir. This is sometimes painful but all in all it brings joy and pleasure on a level I did not know before.
Apart from the likes I can only see my mistakes and it was good to see them in the blog/story you posted on getDare. I will work on them, I will learn and I have acknowledged them and already burnt them in my memory. I know how much all this means to you and I will do better next time. Now I have months to prepare and work things over in my brain. Be more careful about your wishes and feelings. From your posts I could see them in a different way - one I could not (it was really a could not, not a did not) want to see in London. I will learn. I will overcome more fears. Slowly but I know I am on a right path.
I admit anything in the public is still challenging for me even though you were also so very careful, so discreet and so in control of the situation around us Sir. My obligation again Sir for the future.
I talked little Sir, I know. I tried to analyse this a bit. And I found two reasons. One is still being a bit shy and afraid. The second one - and please please do not take this the wrong way, it is mostly me being alone for a great amount of time when I am at home, enjoying peace and quiet, accustomed to loneliness - is that I could sense you like to talk and sometimes you ramble a bit. And I hate to interfere Sir. I felt bad to “jump in your words” and interrupt your line of thought. This was perhaps one of very few things I found difficult - it was not a dislike. It was just when I wanted to talk you started talking again and I would like to have more time to formulate my thoughts, express them in good english and not blabber. And for you to respond to them. It is I know my fault Sir and I will work on this also, Sir.
What were the biggest likes? Doing as told, being on my knees on our first day, being allowed to worship your body, all the spankings - they really are such a turn on -, even facing the punishment - being pissed on, shaking, experiencing all those feelings when I had to (yes, I had to! It was in my brain) lie down on the floor next to the bed (I was only grateful there was enough space to still be close to you, in the same room as you were). It was knowing I can face the punishment as well. Not just cry but take it, accept my mistake, accept the necessary corrective measures.
Your discreet touches, short but wonderful time spent at the beer fest - it was not a great event as such, but it was out, we had a lot of personal space and I was able to show you my collar in public. I admit I did not do it on purpose, but I knew it shows and did not want to hide it back in. If we had a few more days, I know I could do even more.
I liked, loved the fucks, your fucks, your body - it simply turns me on.
Just like your eyes.
I loved feeling safe and secure. I loved I could not hide my emotions and feelings from you, Sir. A Dominant is not a mind reader, I know, but at times it seemed you really read me like an open book.
I loved your cooking - taking control in the kitchen. It was good I could help you, learn that way also. I hope I will be able to prepare food so quick and good as you do one day Sir.
I loved being naked when you were dressed…. I loved you being naked when you wanted so… I loved the tension, not knowing what is going on in your brain. I loved your stamina and hornyness.
I loved your ass, your piss, your scents, your smelly feet, your socks, your moobs…. I loved every single part of your body and all your body fluids.
Fuck Sir… I enjoyed everything….
Is there something I missed perhaps? Hm.. I thought of this long Sir. And I think I can only see one thing that could help me improve. But I have no idea whether this is something a slave can expect. I missed 15 minutes in the evening where you would tell me what my mistakes of the day were - so I could hear them, not just dwell on them and overthink whether I got something right or not. A bit more verbalised feedback - direct, open, perhaps with an explanation why this is important. Like a resume of the day. To be told directly: you did this and this wrong, you have to work on this, i was very dissatisfied with this … Or a direct question - what you think you did wrong today, boy? Why, boy?
I admit I am sometimes not good at reading feelings and emotions, I am sometimes too intellectual in a way - needing to hear things in order to know I understood them correctly, Sir.
This would probably help me a lot Sir.
It is so strange that everything is still a bit blurry, all the emotions rolled into one. A feeling of completeness - there are not parts but a general experience. In general it was SO good. In particular it was SO good. Both parts and the whole were simply wonderful.
I understand there is on my side so much room for improvement but I think I will discover even more in the following months and days. I still can not calm myself down enough to start thinking properly …. it is still just one whole WOW.
There is a wish we just had a little more sleep perhaps and a better sofa for you Sir. I am sorry Sir. I wish you were not in pain, Sir.
I fucking loved everything Sir.
I feel I also understand why I deserved the punishments, why I “had to have” moments of facing reality, Sir. You enabled this Sir and for this I am very very grateful.
I can now tell you Sir that my cup cake candle wish was to make you spunk with my mouth …. it did not happen but I am still grateful for your every orgasm, your spunk Sir, your pleasure. That is what makes me feel best Sir - Sir enjoyed the meeting. And Sir left the meeting the best way for both of us. I completely understand why you did this. The only thing I can not understand still is how the fuck can you be so good at all this???
I can not help but still feel only gratitude - it is one hell of a journey, Sir. And you are the best Captain. You are simply special.
The routine is calming me down. I know I am still your slave, even more under your control. Under your spell Sir.
Like I wrote in my report after our first meeting: it was magical Sir and I do not want to ruin this now that we are miles apart again. I will try to do my best and learn, remain focused on you Sir.
I have to stop writing now Sir… I think I have said a lot already Sir but there may be more … I simply can not get completely down to earth Sir.
Thank you for reading all this, thank you for being my Sir, my Master, my Captain and thank you for giving me this chance. I remain dedicated to you Sir.

Thank you,
boy A
Old 05-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #42
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

"Thank you, Sir. Freedom Sir? If you only knew Sir how much I wish I were with you. Today is more a chance to get back to being away from you... to try and smile and prepare for long four months Sir.
Not freedom Sir, a boy - your boy in school Sir.
boy A"

He is missing me, good!

Sir.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:44 AM   #43
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you so very very VERY much.

The boy, gave me a card on our last night together, I could not read it until I returned home, I was too emotional!

I will share it with you:-

Dear Sir,

I know actions speak louder than words, but please accept this humble letter as a form of saying thank you - thank you so very very-very very much for all you have given me in the last few days in London. I truly hope you have enjoyed our stay in the big smoke as much as I have. It was simply amazing!!!

You have given me so much - pain and pleasure, love and affection, great fucks and again best orgasms of my life. I loved being your boy, your dirty slutty girl, your slave your pup. You were a perfect Master, a great lover and a dirty kinky fucker You were everything I could wish for and more!
I doubt if I can ever pay you back but I will continue to try to be your boy - your good boy - online and in real life as and when possible. Please, Sir, allow me to wear your collar - my special leather collar - till we meet again. Wear it proudly, knowing it is a symbol of being owned by a great Sir, a special Master, my very own captain.

Thank you so very-very much . . . . for all the markings, long hard fucks, your throbbing cock, your balls, nipples and moobs. . . . Thank you for all the recycled beer and wine . . . Thank you for the taste of your big man ass. . .

Thank you for allowing me to embark on this special journey - the discovery ship. . .

I will forever remember our special days in London. . . They were as good as the sleepless nights

THANK YOU!!! With love boy A xxx

He enclosed a post card, on the front it read,
"Sometimes it takes balls to be a woman"
on the back he wrote,
" Your girl. . ."

It was a nice thought from the boy, its a pity his marks and pink bum, will fade but hopefully the memories will remain.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-07-2017 at 07:20 AM.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:28 PM   #44
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Update

My boy has posted on his blog again, good boy.
His diary makes very interesting reading.
Maybe I will write more.

Sir
Old 05-13-2017, 07:57 AM   #45
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Ejaculation by boy A.

Ejaculation by boy A.
A task I set the boy.....

:-)

Ejaculation by boy A.

My first lesson in the second term of slave school is to try and learn more about male bodies and our ability to orgasm and spunk - these are, I have learned from reading and also from my humble experience, two very different things. Spunking and climaxing are not the same process, so I would like to first try and explain what is usually described as an orgasm - sometimes also called a climax.

The word itself - climax - can help us understand more as it describes the highest point, a peak or the most intense point of an activity. In this context the most intense point of a sexual activity which usually brings also the biggest pleasure to a human body and mind, causing the muscles in the genital area to contract as well as an increase in the heart beat and blood pressure. Usually it is also accompanied by sweating, intense body movements, even spasms and other different "symptoms" which are not connected only to the body functions but also to the emotional and psychological reactions. It is important to stress this because the level of an orgasm can vary and it is usually connected to the state of mind and the ability to, well, simply embrace the moment.

An ejaculation - release of sperm from the penis - is usually the first sign of an orgasm in males. Usually but not always. Sometimes an orgasm can be reached also without the ejaculation and such form of a climax is typically referred to as a "dry orgasm". Speaking in simpler terms - lots of fun but no visible result. This can happen willingly or not. Willingly or intentionally after a lot of training to your pubococcygeal muscle (PC), a muscle which goes from your pubic bone to the coccyx - a small triangular bone forming the lower extremity of the spinal column in humans. It's primary function is controlling the flow of urine but it is also the main source or reason of spasm one can experience during an orgasm. And as every single muscle even this one can be "trained". Doing the so called Kegel exercises (they are more known to women then men) can help to strengthen it which is good not only for holding pee and preventing conditions like erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation but also to learn how to orgasm without spunking. Apart from all this strenghtening your PC muscle can also help men in spurting a long distance.

So, you are exercising - exercising hard, relaxing, practicing, work on your breathing techniques, even meditating. But what next? A simple advice to reach or experience a dry orgasm is to try and flex the now already well trained PC muscle just before reaching the point of no return. Perhaps you should give it a go but you can also experience something similar (or at least the muscle working) if you try to stop while peeing and then tighten and release the muscle.

But what are all this exercises good for? Mostly to learn how to control "it" - your penis. And control can open up new levels of pleasure like the ability to have multiple orgasms - several orgasms in a row without the need to sleep, rest and recover, which is a common effect of an orgasm in men. So - no waiting. Instantly ready for more action. Just like you were at the peak of your puberty. Speaking of puberty, research shows young boys can and do have dry orgasms so why not train hard and experience this also at a later stage in your life.

Above I used a term "point of no return" - a simpler expression for what doctors describe as "ejaculatory inevitability". A point (moment) when a man simply will and must spunk. But this moment can also be postponed a bit by so called edging. Bringing yourself so close but not allowing yourself the final stroke. By doing so (and yes, I understand it can also be considered a form of great torture, so a focused mind is a must) repeatedly you can reward yourself with the most intense orgasm you have ever had.

But perhaps edging is not for you you can try a similar technique to reach multiple orgasms - simply continue stroking your penis after an ejaculating and you may get another very strong but dry orgasm.

This is probably the closest you can get to multiple orgasms women can experience.

Let us for a moment return to ejaculation - this usually very intense, electrifying and pleasurable moment reached from different forms of teasing and playing with your body, brain (yes, brain!) and senses (smell, touch, sound all enhance your sexual arousal). When you are "ready to go" the muscles transport your sperm through urethra from the testies to "freedom". On it's way sperm is mixed with different substances and fluids that produce the final "product" which is then expelled from the tip of your (probably very erect and swelled) penis. All this only takes about three seconds and there is actually no special work for the brain. It is simply a body reflex that can not be stopped anymore. So when the right signal comes to your spinal cord, the pumping starts and muscles do the rest in a special rhythm - a spurt followed by a short relaxation that allows the urethral bulb to refill. This of course can not go on forever and in time squeezes subside and the spurts land closer to your genital area

But not always everything goes as planned and there are also awkward moments. One of them is a late ejacualation (late or retrograde) when sperm returns back to it's "storage facility". You will surely notice this when moments after your dry orgasm you will feel an extreme need to pee. And when you do this, your pee will be cloudy or misty (just a note: if your pee is cloudy all the times, it is better to see a doctor as it can also be a symptom of different disease like diabetes, multiple sclerosis etc.).

So, you have read about a relief, or better said release and pleasure but can you also experience a release but without all the good "side effects"? Unfortunately, yes. This is usually connected to different medical factors/conditions but it can also be caused by stress or anxiety or even use, (abuse) of prohibited substances. You probably know alcohol also does not help as well. All this can simply ruin your experience. There will of course be an orgasm, you just will not feel it. So - stay safe, take care of your body and exercise
In every sense of the word

(Warning: no matter what kind of orgasm you experience you are still responsible for your own and your partner's safety. Safe sex is always a must. Safety first!)

boy A.

Well done boy, 9/10.

Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk