Old 02-11-2017, 11:40 AM   #1
Moocowpissslut

Default Knock knock

That's how it all began. A simple knock on the door, I knew who it was without looking. I knew it was him. The door opened. He had his own key but he knocked out of courtesy because that's just him. I waited for him in the usual position. Kneeling blindfolded with my ankles cuffed. It was part of the fun. He knew he could push me without question but that night he went further then he had taken me before.
He took off my blindfold which was unusual for him. Anything he did I was normally blindfolded but not tonight. I saw he had a black holdall. I wandered do i dare ask what is in inside but I couldn't. He didn't want me to speak as stood me up. I knew better than to move and he knew that I knew.
He opened the bag and handcuffed my hands behind me. He was planning something but he didn't want me to fight back tonight. Tonight I was his.
He took out a sharpie and got to work on my face. I stayed still. He took a step back and admired his handy work. He held up a mirror and made me look at myself. He drew cocks on my cheeks aiming cum in my mouth. He wrote " CumDumpster" on my forehead and wrote " Feed me" on my chin. I wanted to cry but I had no tears as he got out my make up kit. He put an immense amount of lipstick on my mouth making it whore red. He then took the pen and moved to my boobs.
He wrote just above them " aim here" and then got a red pen and started using them as targets. He wrote on my belly " Make me pregnant". What the hell was going on tonight? He then moved to my crotch ( which I had to shave for him) and he drew a massive cock above it with cum dripping from it saying insert here. He wanted me filled at all times. He moved my ass. He knew that was a no go zone for me but not tonight. He wrote something on my ass I couldnt see what was. He turned me to a mirror so I could see. He had drawn above my ass a massive black dick pointing to my asshole. He wrote " Whore" and "Slut" on my ass and drew an eight point star on my shoulder blade to prove I was his.
He put me in six inch heels and locked them. He put an enormous dildo in my crotch more than big enough to fill me. He put my collar on and then my blindfold.
I trust him or do I?

Likes - role play,verbal humiliation and degradation

My Kik is shadowgirl

My only limit is pictures unless trust is gained
I want someone to strip my brain and mould me into the worthless bimbo shit i aspire to be

I serve by vow
Vows are not made to be broken

" As an empty heart fades a single petal shall take its place"
Moocowpissslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #2
aetos21

Default nice

yes, you do trust him
he has the keys
knock knock remind me the movie with jack nicholson
lets see
what he did later ?
aetos21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aetos21 for this post:
Old 02-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #3
Moocowpissslut

Default Co Writer

Anyone interested in being my Co-Writer?
Need someone to write in the amount of detail I have and then post the next chapter up

Likes - role play,verbal humiliation and degradation

My Kik is shadowgirl

My only limit is pictures unless trust is gained
I want someone to strip my brain and mould me into the worthless bimbo shit i aspire to be

I serve by vow
Vows are not made to be broken

" As an empty heart fades a single petal shall take its place"
Moocowpissslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:40 PM   #4
Cumlove

i still did not know wheather to trust him or not but i decided not to fight it for i have been playing with him for quite some time
he let me know that he was going to go far beyond my limits tonight
i was pushed to the bed my feet pushed towards my crotch as he began to rub my ass then spanked each cheek
i felt his cock slide slowly down my back his hands down my hips
then as his cock reached my asshole he began to vigorously fuck me
my body went limp, this was the first time hes done this to me, when his cock got as deep as it was going to he grabbed my hair in a pony tail and yanked my head back.

pm me "post" and i will take and post a picture of myself that you instruct
pm me "snap"and i will be your snapchat slave for a day
pm me "rules" and i will follow three rules you give me for a week

I am currently looking for a master, pm me if interested

if you want to know more about me link to my AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311179
Cumlove is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, body writing, humilation