Go Back   getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2017, 11:27 PM   #46
john0302
Junior Member
 
john0302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 12
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I did more, I did 60 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned up the heat, switched on some white noise to mask external sounds, stripped, set a timer for 61 minutes, put on ankle and wrist cuffs, got into the corner, and put my nose on the wall.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Initially I was pretty excited, but I knew I had a long stretch ahead. I kept thinking of what I'd write here, wishing I had a way of taking notes. Wished I'd put something warmer under my feet. Tried to find a comfortable posture.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
At what I guessed were about 15 and 30 minutes in I was thinking "oh, this is going to take forever, I wish I had a way of knowing how much time is left" and "I wish I hadn't cuffed my hands behind my back so I could play with myself," and "I'm glad I cuffed my hands behind my back because that'd be cheating." And occasionally I'd think about boring stuff -- tv, what I'll make for dinner, etc. Sometimes I'd think about what I'd done to deserve being punished with corner time and eventually I got a bit lost in my thoughts.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
After what I guessed was about 45 minutes (but might have been more like 50-55) I popped out of deep fantasy land, probably due to some discomfort. My mind jumped around a bit, found its way back to fantasy land, and before I knew it the timer was beeping, dragging me back to reality.

60 minutes was a long time and I'm a bit stiff now. But I don't feel too bad about it. :-)
john0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to john0302 for this post:
Old 02-06-2017, 12:14 AM   #47
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirahnna View Post
I did more. I did 55 minutes of cornertime.
So Today i finally did this. I admit , Corner time is not my thing but I'm pretty damn good in it . So I put my phone on alarm then I kneel and nose to the wall . corner time began .

- How did you experience your cornertime?
It is in my personality , every task that I feel that I'm doing this for someone superior to me makes me feels good even corner time .
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
So first I thought "Hey what the fuck are u doing just forget about it , you have a lot of works to do" . But I forced myself to think abour Sir Sam and how he will be happy While I'm doing this . so by the time the thought was gone And I had to think about other thing
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I have a pretty good Imagination , I can think about a fantasy or a book or even a movie for hours , so I thought about a book I recently read "The Way of kings" by Brandon Sanderson . I dont how many minutes I was thinking about the Story and the characters , my theories . but all of them ruined when my phone started to ring . 7 miss call . I got worried , "Who is it ? " , " Is something happened? " , "Should I just break the corner time and start over after answering the phone ? " , I didn't do it . I continued ...
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I felt uncomfortable on my knees , I was bored and worried about the miss calls . If the miss calls didnt happen it would be much easier corner time I could think about another book or movie . just a few minutes before the phone alarm I was thinking about Sir Sam again . about him and bunch of his slaves laughing to me which made me get hard in last secs but then It was the alarm and end of the task .
Thanks for doing the task,
As you announced your participation i indeed have been thinking about you. It's nice that you did experience my expectations while doing your time.
It's again great to see how initially all kind of worrying thoughts did hit your mind. Initially somewaht regretting you started.
Then in the middle you got a good hold on your time. I find it interesting to see that there is definitely similarity bewteen how people experience cornertime, but also difference. Thinking about movies did help you to pass the time but it also prevented you from getting into some trance. Well.... The trnace would probably have hit you in the end-phase,.. But...
For the end- phase i feel kind of sad for you. The phone-call clearly prevented you from experiencing the dare in its full glory. I appreciate a lot that you did it until the end. Indeed i was expecting you to finish it. But its just a bit sad that you did not achieve the feelings that only showup after 45 minutes of standing. Sad since you would have to stand 45minutes again to reach that phase. So,.. Bit sad, but not your fault. I really appreciate your contribution.

That said..... 55 minutes done,... Normally i would say 60 is open for challenging the next one. But.... John0302 already did. So....

John0302 will get his own report,... 65 minutes is challenged!

We are over the hour. It now becomes really really long. I am happy how this thread developed and now starts being very curious which of you will be brave enough to pickup the challenges above 1 hour of cornertime.

If you announce your contribution you will have to do it within 24hours but in return you will be on my mind during those 24 hours. You can seriously feel doing it for me. Everybody gets his/her personal report but that can take a day since i need to find a good time to write it.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:39 AM   #48
NaughtyT
Junior Member
 
NaughtyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Finland
Posts: 14
Default

Well done Piranha and John0302.
NaughtyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:38 AM   #49
MarvHarvey
getDare Addict
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,427
Blog Entries: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
The trnace would probably have hit you in the end-phase,.. But...
For the end- phase i feel kind of sad for you. The phone-call clearly prevented you from experiencing the dare in its full glory. I appreciate a lot that you did it until the end. Indeed i was expecting you to finish it. But its just a bit sad that you did not achieve the feelings that only showup after 45 minutes of standing. Sad since you would have to stand 45minutes again to reach that phase. So,.. Bit sad, but not your fault. I really appreciate your contribution.
It may be a different feeling but I am not so sure it is wrong. With long corner time there is often the little thing that makes us worry, and regret being stuck in the corner. Did we turn everything off in the kitchen? Did I just hear the front door and is someone coming in? Is that footsteps on the stairs? And so on. They are not the trance state but they are real, and i think make time move more slowly as you wait to see...is someone coming? Is there a delivery at the door - that will be missed?

Even the phone call, like this case, we know it is probably nothing important but because we have nothing else to do we think and worry about it. Our own mind makes the tricks.

So I think, sir sam, it is not what you are hoping people will feel and write about, but it is part of the corner experience.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:12 AM   #50
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
It may be a different feeling but I am not so sure it is wrong. With long corner time there is often the little thing that makes us worry, and regret being stuck in the corner. Did we turn everything off in the kitchen? Did I just hear the front door and is someone coming in? Is that footsteps on the stairs? And so on. They are not the trance state but they are real, and i think make time move more slowly as you wait to see...is someone coming? Is there a delivery at the door - that will be missed?

Even the phone call, like this case, we know it is probably nothing important but because we have nothing else to do we think and worry about it. Our own mind makes the tricks.

So I think, sir sam, it is not what you are hoping people will feel and write about, but it is part of the corner experience.
Thanks for this insight!
You're fully right!
Apart from the fact that i like handing out cornertime, the thought behind this thread was that it would be nice to read how the reports of consistantly growing cornertime would evolve.
Yes, you are right that i should read and interpret the experience and not stick in the expectation.

Next to that find it very hot that the challenge of this thread gets bigger after each report.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-06-2017, 07:39 AM   #51
MarvHarvey
getDare Addict
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,427
Blog Entries: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
... and not stick in the expectation.

Next to that find it very hot that the challenge of this thread gets bigger after each report.
My expectation right now is that my next contribution to this thread, which is not likely before the middle of March, will be very long. Very long.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #52
little pet
Best Story of 2016
 
little pet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,419
Blog Entries: 68
Default

Wow, I really like how this thread has taken off again.
I respect you all, because I know how hard and long it is. What strikes me, is the ease with which some of you pass the time. For me it's a huge battle with myself, especially when corner time is more than an hour. I do reach that dreamy/zen state eventually, but not without a lot of internal struggling first. I should add that I'm not born with much patience...I must admit, that it feels good once I'm done though. I have a real sense of achievement and the nice feeling of having my thoughts in order again.

I hope Sir isn't going to make me wait with my "voluntary contribution" as he calls it, until after you have tried again MarvHarvey. It's a brave promise though!
__________________
Female, 34, bi
pet happily owned by Sir Sam



Check out my latest story:
The test dummy


My stories

My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes:nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:52 AM   #53
MarvHarvey
getDare Addict
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,427
Blog Entries: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default

Lucy it's meant to be more of a plan than a promise!
I might chicken out if it gets too long.
Sir Sam I don't think it is a promise?
Am I bound to it?

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 02-06-2017 at 12:07 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 10:29 AM   #54
NaughtyT
Junior Member
 
NaughtyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Finland
Posts: 14
Default

It's very hard. You stand there. Nose touching the wall. hands behind you're back. You getting tired and booring. But you have stand until the end. Without movement. Still and straight. Time passes slowly. You can't come out. Long cornertime with bare bottom is good punishment.
NaughtyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:23 PM   #55
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by john0302 View Post
I did more, I did 60 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
I turned up the heat, switched on some white noise to mask external sounds, stripped, set a timer for 61 minutes, put on ankle and wrist cuffs, got into the corner, and put my nose on the wall.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Initially I was pretty excited, but I knew I had a long stretch ahead. I kept thinking of what I'd write here, wishing I had a way of taking notes. Wished I'd put something warmer under my feet. Tried to find a comfortable posture.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
At what I guessed were about 15 and 30 minutes in I was thinking "oh, this is going to take forever, I wish I had a way of knowing how much time is left" and "I wish I hadn't cuffed my hands behind my back so I could play with myself," and "I'm glad I cuffed my hands behind my back because that'd be cheating." And occasionally I'd think about boring stuff -- tv, what I'll make for dinner, etc. Sometimes I'd think about what I'd done to deserve being punished with corner time and eventually I got a bit lost in my thoughts.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
After what I guessed was about 45 minutes (but might have been more like 50-55) I popped out of deep fantasy land, probably due to some discomfort. My mind jumped around a bit, found its way back to fantasy land, and before I knew it the timer was beeping, dragging me back to reality.

60 minutes was a long time and I'm a bit stiff now. But I don't feel too bad about it. :-)
Thanks for doing the dare,
I slightly suspect you have been waiting for the 60minute,.. 1hour milestone since you were so quick to do it after pirahnna.

Your preparation was nice, fully in style with the intention. Adding noise was a good idea to ensure you to be in a nice distraction-free world.
As always initially you experienced all earth-like thoughts. Practical things like your feet and indeed excitement. I understand.

Then in the middel you got a bit desperate. Being cuffed was good, but even when not cuffed,.. playing with yourself would have been cheating. Hands were instructed to be on the back. A cornertime with ''playing with yourself" would have been disqualified by me.
But anyway, you did not cheat, but i recognize the slightly desperate mood you reached. It's understandable,.. it's long.
At the end you clearly entered the "zen-state". The zen-state is the thing that i like the most about handing-out cornertime. It's nice. It's libarating. But,... as MarvHarvey pointed out, .. I am open for other experiences. You were in fantasyland however and i really enjoy that you reached that phase.

All together,...
Thanks for doing my dare, thanks for writing a nice report.
I have pleasure carrying your name in my signature for a while.

So,.... the 1hour milestone has been taken!!! I really find that fantastic!
It also means,.. from now it bocomes really really hard.... and I am becoming really curious whether i will get pleased by driving this to the 1.5hour milestone.

60 minutes was done, 65 minutes is challenged.

If you annouce your participation in this thread:
- you will have to complete the challenge within 24hour
- I will think about you doing the dare for me during this 24 hours

All contributions will be awarded with a personal comment (it will normally take a day before i have time to write it) and you will get named in my signature until the next does the dare.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:28 PM   #56
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
I hope Sir isn't going to make me wait with my "voluntary contribution" as he calls it, until after you have tried again MarvHarvey.
OK, you will not have to wait much longer. You can do your "voluntary contribution" coming thursday.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Lucy it's meant to be more of a plan than a promise!
I might chicken out if it gets too long.
Sir Sam I don't think it is a promise?
Am I bound to it?
I understood it to be a plan.
But I dare you to make it a promise.
I dare you to name a week in which you promise to participate.

Making such promise is extra exciting since you don't know yet how much time you are setting yourself up for.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:46 PM   #57
MarvHarvey
getDare Addict
 
MarvHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2,427
Blog Entries: 7
Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
I understood it to be a plan.
But I dare you to make it a promise.
I dare you to name a week in which you promise to participate.

Making such promise is extra exciting since you don't know yet how much time you are setting yourself up for.
OK. That's an interesting scenario. Yes, the anxiety is building up even now.

But my circumstance is a bit odd. I am away for more than a month more. I can say, "Not before March 11-12." And that's a long way off, but it's all I can say from my current plans. That's a long time to build up, especially looking at the last couple of days.

Although I might be home or have another opportunity before that, I doubt it. Six weeks away is maybe too far for an absolute promise.

Let's talk it over, and I will consider when I can make that promise to do it or to accept punishment for failing the challenge time as it is then.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:02 PM   #58
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
OK. That's an interesting scenario. Yes, the anxiety is building up even now.

But my circumstance is a bit odd. I am away for more than a month more. I can say, "Not before March 11-12." And that's a long way off, but it's all I can say from my current plans. That's a long time to build up, especially looking at the last couple of days.

Although I might be home or have another opportunity before that, I doubt it. Six weeks away is maybe too far for an absolute promise.

Let's talk it over, and I will consider when I can make that promise to do it or to accept punishment for failing the challenge time as it is then.
That's indeed a long time. I can understand.
I will just ask you again in 2 weeks...
I understand 6 weeks is too long, especially since you cannot be fully sure. But i'm pretty sure you also like the anxiety.....
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 02-07-2017, 05:37 AM   #59
kay878
getDare Sweetheart
 
kay878's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Hint: Neverland.
Posts: 398
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Expect me to do some time in the corner with in the next day. I am hoping to do it in a couple hours. Ugh I will hate myself for this but I want to see how long I can sit it out.

I will probably count time or something the corner. I really hate the corner haha.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #60
sir sam
Distinguished Member
 
sir sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Europe (gmt+1)
Posts: 729
Blog Entries: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
Expect me to do some time in the corner with in the next day. I am hoping to do it in a couple hours. Ugh I will hate myself for this but I want to see how long I can sit it out.

I will probably count time or something the corner. I really hate the corner haha.
Thanks,
You claimed and blocked the challenge for 65minutes of cornertime.

My pet will hate you for extending her time to do on Thursday.
But I accept your promise.
I now expect you to do 65 minutes within 24 hours from your post.
I wil be thinking about you.
You can imagine me being present and watching over you.

Make sure to write a nice report afterwards. Especially now the times have grown to over an hour the reports are really nice to read.

I wish you a nice and boring time.

Indeed,...... Gulp........ You committed.
__________________
M, Europe, dominant


Proud owner of sweet little pet


Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-07-2017 at 09:06 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Advertisements

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc. - Dance and Play