Old 03-29-2017, 12:24 AM   #166
Nightmare89

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Brave!
125min of cornertime is reserved for you.
I will think about you when you go for it.
Please read the 1st post as that explaines the "rules" (they are simple)

125minutes is long.... it will be boring.... you will regret it while doing, but will be happy once you succeeded.
I'd like to attempt the 130 minute time slot, this seems like an interesting challenge. When my turn comes, I plan on waiting until my roommates are asleep but I will leave my bedroom door open to add a little excitement at the risk of getting caught. I can't wait to do this! :-)
Pain (Spankings, Caning, Icy Hot, Capsaicin), Anal, Bondage, Nipple Torture, Humiliation, Degradation, Tit Binding, Edging, Body Writing, Wedgies, Diapers, Pee Control, Pictures, Hidden Public, Asking Permission, Rules, Orgasm Control, Pussy Pump, Nipple/Clit Suction

DISLIKES:
Total Denial, Chastity, Corner Time

LIMITS:
Family, Friends, Blood, Animals, Messy, Unsanitary, Illegal, Full Public View, Outfit Selection
Old 03-29-2017, 01:30 AM   #167
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare89 View Post
I'd like to attempt the 130 minute time slot, this seems like an interesting challenge. When my turn comes, I plan on waiting until my roommates are asleep but I will leave my bedroom door open to add a little excitement at the risk of getting caught. I can't wait to do this! :-)
Thank you! I like it!
Once the 125 minutes have been done you get a 72 hour timeslot to do this.
Read the 1st post for the rules.
Great,..... Looking forward to some really long and boring contributions!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 03-30-2017, 04:43 AM   #168
Allykat

Alright so school got in the way a bit, but today I'm finally "free" (heh) so gonna do it now.

Likes, dislikes and limits
Old 03-30-2017, 06:15 AM   #169
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Alright so school got in the way a bit, but today I'm finally "free" (heh) so gonna do it now.
Thanks!!!
You are on my mind.
You can imagine me,.... Sitting in a chair,... Reading a paper,... Making sure you do your time.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:46 AM   #170
Allykat

I did more, I did 125 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
You don't realize just how long 125 minutes really is until your entire body is aching and hurting while you're trying to count every second until it's over. Since 2 hours and 5 minutes is a very long time I did decide to kneel on a pillow to make it somewhat bearable, and I put the phone/timer behind me so I couldn't tell how long I had been there and how long I had left.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Not gonna lie I was very cocky in the beginning thinking it would be easy. I'd just close my eyes and drift off somewhere for 2 hours. I started by removing all of my clothes because I figured I might get warm and if my pants are down already then why not just remove everything. I actually somewhat misunderstood the rules as I thought kneeling was a requirement, so I decided a pillow was necessary for kneeling that long.

When I was in position kneeling on the pillow against a wall I hit start on the timer and put the phone away. My initial strategy worked for maybe the first 20 minutes. I closed my eyes and just tried to imagine some elaborate story.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Well, it turns out a pillow will flatten when you kneel on it for too long. After maybe 1+ hour the pillow was as good as gone and my knees really started to get sore. Other than that it was just really really boring. My strategy worked for maybe 20 or 30 minutes but then I had pretty much ran out of fantasies or was just too bored to even be able to think of one. So instead I stared into a white wall which was quite disorienting actually. It was at this point I actually had to start focusing on kneeling properly so my nose didn't leave the wall and it didn't help that my knees were starting to hurt A LOT, while at the same time I couldn't get my arms in a comfortable position.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
My kneels were quite literally killing me at this point, my arms were also fairly tired, and so was my back from trying to balance myself properly while trying to find some way to alleviate some knee pain. To put it into perspective, I'm a fairly small girl without a single visible muscle on my entire body.

At some point I started to cry both from the pain and from the frustration of not knowing how long I've faced the wall and how long I had left. It felt like I had been there for 20 hours already. When the alarm finally went off my body was so sore and tired I decided to just lie down on the floor for a while.

Conclusion/end note
Would I do it again? No, not in a million years. Not even for all the money in the world. However I am very proud of myself, there were a couple of times I wanted to just give up but I somehow managed to stick through it.

Thanks sir sam for a great dare, and a I want to wish anyone coming after me good luck. Oh, and if you decide to kneel at least use two pillows. Don't repeat my mistake.

Likes, dislikes and limits
The following 3 users say Thank You to Allykat for this post:
Old 03-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #171
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
I did more, I did 125 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
You don't realize just how long 125 minutes really is until your entire body is aching and hurting while you're trying to count every second until it's over. Since 2 hours and 5 minutes is a very long time I did decide to kneel on a pillow to make it somewhat bearable, and I put the phone/timer behind me so I couldn't tell how long I had been there and how long I had left.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Not gonna lie I was very cocky in the beginning thinking it would be easy. I'd just close my eyes and drift off somewhere for 2 hours. I started by removing all of my clothes because I figured I might get warm and if my pants are down already then why not just remove everything. I actually somewhat misunderstood the rules as I thought kneeling was a requirement, so I decided a pillow was necessary for kneeling that long.

When I was in position kneeling on the pillow against a wall I hit start on the timer and put the phone away. My initial strategy worked for maybe the first 20 minutes. I closed my eyes and just tried to imagine some elaborate story.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
Well, it turns out a pillow will flatten when you kneel on it for too long. After maybe 1+ hour the pillow was as good as gone and my knees really started to get sore. Other than that it was just really really boring. My strategy worked for maybe 20 or 30 minutes but then I had pretty much ran out of fantasies or was just too bored to even be able to think of one. So instead I stared into a white wall which was quite disorienting actually. It was at this point I actually had to start focusing on kneeling properly so my nose didn't leave the wall and it didn't help that my knees were starting to hurt A LOT, while at the same time I couldn't get my arms in a comfortable position.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
My kneels were quite literally killing me at this point, my arms were also fairly tired, and so was my back from trying to balance myself properly while trying to find some way to alleviate some knee pain. To put it into perspective, I'm a fairly small girl without a single visible muscle on my entire body.

At some point I started to cry both from the pain and from the frustration of not knowing how long I've faced the wall and how long I had left. It felt like I had been there for 20 hours already. When the alarm finally went off my body was so sore and tired I decided to just lie down on the floor for a while.

Conclusion/end note
Would I do it again? No, not in a million years. Not even for all the money in the world. However I am very proud of myself, there were a couple of times I wanted to just give up but I somehow managed to stick through it.

Thanks sir sam for a great dare, and a I want to wish anyone coming after me good luck. Oh, and if you decide to kneel at least use two pillows. Don't repeat my mistake.
You did it!!!!!!
You can be proud!!! i am proud!!! Thanks for doing time for me!

Oh sure... it was hard... you even cried.
I must say,.. that's the devious nature of this thread.
It seems so easy, just 5 minutes more than the previous.
But over 2 hours is just fricking hard.
And I must say,... I like handing out cornertime... this was a nice one.

I immidiately believe you. The beginning was still some sort of fun. Being cocky, thinking you would be able to take the pole position in this thread with just a little endurance. A nice strategy, all still as intended, good wether.

In the middle,... no dozing,... no subspace,... just being. Discomfort started to rise. It became a torture. I like your description. It is very clear,... it became torture, it became bad, all got hurting and you had no clue what to do anymore.

The end was kind of epic I would say. Miserable miserable miserable. A real torture. I am proud. You never did something for me but at this very first opportunity you kept your promise. It is something for me to be proud at. But it is certainly something you should be proud at.
Even at the point of crying you just continued, even not knowing how much time still needed to be killed. You did not know whether you even passed the halfway mark but you still persisted. Such is just very strong. You can be very proud.
You did an amazing job.
I really like that I was able to get such a hot and painfull story on my thread. Thanks!!! You did well!!

Sooooo... 125minutes was done.... 130minutes is challenged.

Nightmare89.... you applied for it..... the 130minutes is blocked for you over the coming 72hours.

Last edited by sir sam; 03-30-2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:57 AM   #172
sir sam
Distinguished Member

OK...... the 2hr milestone has been passed. Time for some statistics:

I really like how this thread developed. I started it 3 month ago and it is still alive. Amazing!

-----------------------------------------------------
The reports are really nice to read. I find it particular nice to see how the reports evolve over time.

0-30min
Most people who joined had never doen cornertime and wanted to try. Or people liked short cornertime as a punishment. Nothing special. Doing it felt as a punishment. The "essence" of cornertime was not yet captured.

30-60min
This seemed to be a transition. Over 30 minutes got too long for those "just nibbling". On the other hand, below 60 minutes was not yet "appealing" enough to join and "proof" one could do it. The thread staggered a bit.

60-90min
Wow! This went soo fast. I guess the real cornertime-addicts got on it. Standing over an hour is hard. It is a statement. It allows to feel the full gravity of doing a harsh task. It allows to proof oneself. It became tickling to announce participation and "corner" oneself on doing a long, boring, devious task.

90-120min
Again a transition. While the 90 minutes appeared long but doable, at the 2hour-mark this has now become a real torture. Some still can doze and enjoy for a time this long, but others have to push themselves to the limit. Crying, regretting, in pain.

beyond 120min
So,... we are now beyond 2 hours. Still people are joining. I like that a lot. Cornertime is a big like of me. Everybody who joins is allowed to feel serving me. It is the one exception I make in being exclusive to my pet. The pace seems to be around 1 participation per week which is a pace I like. I like contributors to enjoy being on pole-position for some days before getting run over.
Joining will be painfull. It is long. It is boring. It is torture.
Completing this is heroic. Only few people are able to do this. You have all the reasosn of the world to be extremely proud when accomplishing this.

Will the 2.5hr mark get hit?
Time will tell. I have the feeling it will be.

------------------------------------------------------------
Soooooo... who contributed?......

0 min ; 30-dec-16 ; thread start
5 min ; 31-dec-16 ; lizziebradshaw
10 min ; 31-dec-16 ; Wedgiebondagebabe
15 min ; 31-dec-16 ; MarvHarvey
20 min ; 31-dec-16 ; subcody
25 min ; 1-jan-17 ; denialslut15
30 min ; 2-jan-17 ; silkysatin
35 min ; 6-jan-17 ; denialslut15
40 min ; 11-jan-17 ; MarvHarvey
45 min ; 30-jan-17 ; tulipJ
50 min ; 3-feb-17 ; NaughtyT
55 min ; 5-feb-17 ; pirahnna
60 min ; 6-feb-17 ; john0302
65 min ; 8-feb-17 ; kay878
70 min ; 9-feb-17 ; kay878
75 min ; 9-feb-17 ; Sub.lucy
80 min ; 11-feb-17 ; person7
85 min ; 14-feb-17 ; dave47630
90 min ; 15-feb-17 ; pirahnna
95 min ; 18-feb-17 ; Auryn
100 min ; 25-feb-17 ; kay878
105 min ; 2-mrt-17 ; Asher88
110 min ; 10-mrt-17 ; silkysatin
115 min ; 16-mrt-17 ; Abbb
120 min ; 26-mrt-17 ; Asher88
125 min ; 30-mrt-17 ; Allykat

Last edited by sir sam; 04-02-2017 at 09:01 AM.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:32 AM   #173
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare89 View Post
Still going for it?
Your reserved 130min slot expires in 13.5hours.....

Old 04-03-2017, 03:08 AM   #174
sir sam
Distinguished Member

The 130minute reserved slot for Nightmare89 expired.

Nightmare will not be awared with a place in my signature.

Sooo... it is free to be claimed!!!

130minutes..... long.... boring... challenging

Allykat is on top of the list..... it could be you

Old 04-03-2017, 04:21 AM   #175
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

What about sir sam?
Maybe he could try it?
I don't remember seeing his name in the list.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:24 AM   #176
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
What about sir sam?
Maybe he could try it?
That's a very good point! 30 minutes is easy to imagine, but now... a 130, that's a whole different ballgame. It's definitely worth the experience.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 04-03-2017, 06:34 AM   #177
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
What about sir sam?
Maybe he could try it?
I have to disappoint you,
I have been kind enough to make this dare available.
Where i am usually exclusive to my pet you can join and enjoy the feeling that you do it for me.
I enjoy every single contribution, each of them deserves my respect.

The standing is for you guys.
And you can be thankful this opportunity is provided.

Having said those,
It's good to see you're​ still intrigued by the thread MarvHarvey

Old 04-03-2017, 06:36 AM   #178
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
That's a very good point! 30 minutes is easy to imagine, but now... a 130, that's a whole different ballgame. It's definitely worth the experience.
.......... It's worth it?

Old 04-03-2017, 06:43 AM   #179
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

sir sam you do not seem amused by my comment. I am sorry if you were offended at all. It was intended to be humourous because everyone who reads this thread must now be quite certain that you do not see your place as facing the wall, but rather watching the back of the one who is facing the wall - bored, restless, tired, and again bored and fidgeting and weary and above all wondering why.

And, yes, I might do another level.
But I will wonder why.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-03-2017 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Clean up text that was being edited out.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:43 AM   #180
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
.......... It's worth it?
Well.... not for me of course, I know how it feels already.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk