Old 09-09-2016, 11:53 AM   #31
annaw

You guys are amazing! thanks for the support!

Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 11

After telling Lisa about my night we kept on talking about just about everything. She was really easy to talk to. She seemed to like everything I liked and vice versa. I found out she came from Canada originally. Her dad was in jail and her mom was on drugs almost every single day. When her dad was put in jail she developed an eating disorder. She was “really fat”, in her own words, when she was adopted. She hated it at first but after they “brought out her true self” as she explained it, she started enjoying it more and more. She had no friends from before and for the first time ever she was feeling liked and wanted. Just like me. I think I was falling in love with this girl. We had so much in common. Then her pager buzzed. She looked at it. ‘708’, it said. When she swiped it said ‘special’ and when she swiped again it displayed:

Name: Lisa
Request: Special
Duration: 2hr
Instructions:

Shortly after mine buzzed as well. Mine too said ‘708’. I swiped and everything was identical to Lisa’s.

Name: Lucy
Request:Special
Duration: 2hr
Instructions:

“Well it seems like we’re heading for the same place” Lisa said and smiled. She took my hand and led me over to the elevator. When we went up towards floor 7 I was thinking that no matter what the special request was this time, it wouldn’t be too bad when she was there with me. We knocked on door 8 and a young, fit, man in his late 20s, early 30s, opened the door. He was very handsome with blonde, short hair and a well groomed, full beard. He had bright green eyes that seemed to glow. When we stepped into the hotel room, he closed the door behind us and told us to get naked. We did as he said and I could not keep my eyes off Lisa. She was gorgeous.

The man led us into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. He leaned against the headboard of the bed and told us to start kissing. It didn’t take much convincing. We started making out immediately. She started touching my body, groping my butt. In the corner of my eye, I could see the man, taking his pants off. By the time he had his pants completely off, he was already hard. He told us to join him in his bed and we happily obeyed. Taking some initiative, we both started licking his cock all over, at the same time. He began moaning instantly. After a little while he told us to stop. He got up and walked over to a desk and opened a drawer. He pulled out a leather belt with a big pink dildo attached to it. He looked at each of us for a few seconds, determining who should wear it. Eventually he threw it over to Lisa. “You’ll be the top” He said. Lisa just smiled as she strapped it on. He threw her four leather cuffs and told her to lock me to the bedposts. When my arms and legs were stretched, as much as it was possible, the guy climbed on top of me. He spit on my asshole and started working his dick in. Soon he was fucking my ass, hard. He told Lisa to make me lube up the strap on and she climbed into the bed and positioned herself in front of my face. “Open up” She said and smiled. The pink dildo was huge, I opened my mouth as much as I could and when she put it in, she forced it up a bit more. She pushed it all the way in, down my throat and began to move her hips back and forth. After a while the man pulled back out and switched position with Lisa. He shoved his dick down my throat and Lisa pushed her strap on into my butt. They fucked me from both directions for a while and pretty soon, the man pulled his dick out, and sprayed my face with his cum. I licked up as much as I could but, only being able to use my tongue, I wasn’t able to get much into my mouth. “Keep fucking her” The man said as he walked to the bathroom to clean up. We could hear the shower start and we understood we would be doing this for a while. Lisa bent over and whispered “Well this is fun, isn’t it” into my ear and laughed silently. I was only able to moan as a reply. The man really took his time in the shower because almost 20 minutes later we could hear it shut off. He came out moments later and said “Good girls!” sounding a little impressed as he saw Lisa, still pounding my ass with the same rhythm and speed as before. She was panting from exhaustion and I was panting from pleasure. He slapped her hard on her butt and told her to stop. She exhaled slowly as she pulled it out of me, finally allowed to rest a little.

They were both silent for a while. I could hear him open the drawer again and say “You know what to do with it” to Lisa. I tried to turn around to see what they were doing but I was soon made aware of it when I felt a sharp pain hit across both my buttcheeks. “Count them” The man said. “One!” I exclaimed. Soon after another swat hit my butt. “Two!” and another one “Three”. When we reached fifty swats the man said “That’s enough”. My ass was hurt intensely. I tried my best not to cry but couldn’t stop some tears from rolling down my face. “Unlock her” The man said to Lisa. When I was free again I didn’t move. I stayed in the bed, in the same position until he told me to stand next to Lisa. I turned around slowly onto my back and shuffled to the edge of the bed. I tried standing up but my legs felt like jelly and I fell back down to the bed. “I SAID STAND UP!” The man shouted at me. I jumped to my feet when he shouted. I stood next to Lisa. Her eyes said sorry but she didn’t actually say anything. “I should give you another 50 swats for that but unfortunately, our time is about to end, so I’m going to let the house punish you for that.” He said, frowning. “But before you can go, You,” He was pointing at Lisa, “Clean her face.”. Lisa began to immediately lick me all over my face. It seemed she enjoyed cum just as much as me. When there was no cum left on my face the man said “OK, you can go now.”.

We both put our clothes on and left the room. When we got in the elevator she said “sorry…” in a timid voice. I looked at her and told her “It’s ok. You did what you were told”. Then she started crying. “I didn’t though… He never told me to be so rough but it was kind of exciting to be the top for once! I sort of lost control… Please forgive me!” I just smiled and kissed her on her lips. That made her smile a little. We walked to the cafeteria and sat down in one of the couches. She picked a tube of some sort of salve from a table next to the couch. “Let me see that butt” she said and clapped her lap. I lied down over her lap and she pulled my dress up, exposing my butt. It was still stinging but when she started rubbing some of that salve on my buttcheeks, the stinging, started to go away. When she was done she pulled my dress back down. “That should take away the stinging and it should heal much faster” She said. “Thank you”. I replied and smiled. She brushed some of her hair from her face, behind her ear and smiled back shyly. I couldn’t help myself and kissed her again on her lips.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 03:48 AM   #32
pt26

Another amazing addition! I daily look forward with anticipation to see if there is a new chapter. When I see it I am like a starving man who just devours it. I then go back and slowly read it as if I am enjoying a fine wine.

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:06 PM   #33
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

I love this story so much!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 05:56 AM   #34
grinser

when is comming the next chapter?
Old 09-14-2016, 09:54 AM   #35
annaw

Thank you guys for all the support! I really appreciate it!

This last week has been crazy at work so I havn't had much time or energy to write that much. This next chapter is not that long and honestly, a bit rushed at the end. But I hope you'll like it anyways! Next week is going to be better!

Chapter 12

“What did he mean? I asked Lisa. “What?” She replied. “With the ‘I’ll let the house punish you’ thing.” She sighed. “Damnit… I had almost forgot about that. It seems he is going to give you a punishment for not doing what he asked, quick enough.” She got up from the couch and began pacing back and forth. “But you know… he doesn’t have to do it… Just because he said he would… We just have to wait and see.” She sounded worried. What was the punishments like? Could it be worse than being whipped 50 times with a cane? I had a hard time seeing that.

We spent another couple of hours in the cafeteria, before my pager buzzed again. This time it was a long slow buzz. Not like the normal, multiple short buzzes. Before I looked at the display I knew what it would say. I looked at lisa and it almost looked like she was about to cry when I held up the pager. It said ‘dungeon’. I tried swiping left and right but nothing happened. I looked at Lisa for a while and said “Well… how bad could it be right?”. She leaned in and kissed me and said “sorry…” once again. I tried reassuring her it wasn’t her fault but I could tell she didn’t believe me. Then her pager buzzed as well. The same long slow buzz mine did moments earlier. She looked at it and shouted “SHIT!”. She slowly turned her pager towards me with shaking hands. It said the same as mine ‘Dungeon’.

We stepped in the elevator and hesitated for a second before I hit the button labeled ‘Dungeon’. The elevator started moving down. I could see Lisa shaking in the corner of my eye. I moved closer to her and hugged her. “It’ll be alright” I said but I’m not sure she heard me. When the doors slid open we stepped into a large dark room. To our left was multiple metal cages. To our right was two big metal boxes. They looked a little bit like big refrigerators. In the middle of the room was three wooden tables with leather restraints in each corner. There was a big wooden wheel at the foot of the bed. On one wall there was an assortment of different whips, paddles, canes, cuffs, ropes, masks and gags.

When we reached the center of the room we heard a voice say: “Undress and lie down on the tables.”. When we did, a door opened, that I didn’t even see before. An enormous man, completely dressed in black with a black mask, entered the room. “Why is Lisa here? She didn’t do anything” I blurted out. “SHUT UP!” the man in the mask said. He ripped a ball gag off the wall and shoved it in my mouth. He locked our arms and legs to the restraints on the tables. Then he walked over to the wheel at the foot of Lisa's table and began turning it. She soon began screaming, louder and louder. I could see her restraints move closer and closer to each corner of the table. After a little while he moved over to my table and began turning my wheel. The restraints stretched painfully slow. When he was done it felt like my limbs were about to be ripped out of their sockets. Tears were streaming down both of our faces. He walked over to a desk standing against the wall and pulled out a drawer. He reached in and picked up a big shiny knife. He showed it to both of us and started laughing. He wasn’t going to cut us… was he? He couldn’t… he wouldn’t… Lisa began screaming. He walked up to her and put the knife against her stomach. I tried screaming for him to stop but the ball gag muffled my screams. He started laughing louder and I was sure he was going to cut her when he just lifted the knife again. He turned around and stabbed it towards me. I closed my eyes and braced for impact. I could hear the knife hit something, but there wasn’t any pain. I opened my eyes again and saw the knife lodged in the table right next to my stomach. I exhaled slowly through my nose, relieved as the man walked over to the wall with all the equipment. He took down a thin wooden paddle. He looked at it for a while, weighing it in his hand. Then he walked over to the desk and pulled another drawer out. He picked up a big candle and a lighter. He walked over to us and lit it. As soon as the candle began to melt, he let it drip all over my body. It burned like molten lava.

Once the candle was spent and both of us were covered in wax, he walked over to the desk again and pulled out a device with two leads coming from it. He attached the leads to each one of my nipples and pressed a button on the device. Immediately an electric shock spread through my body. It made my whole body spasm. He gave me a few more shocks before he did the same to Lisa. She screamed every time he shocked her. When he was done, he removed the wires from Lisa and put the device back in the desk drawer. He then unlocked us from the restraints and brought us over to the elevator again. We went up to floor one, just above the lobby. We stepped through the first door to the right. It had no hotel room number like all the other doors. Inside the room was two beds on wheels, with restraints in the corners, just like the ones in the dungeon. He locked us up on a bed each, on our stomachs, and rolled us over to a couple of holes in the wall. He switched my ball gag out for a ring gag, forcing my mouth open. He put one in Lisa's mouth as well and then fixed her head against the wall, mouth around the hole. He then switched on a light, showing the hole was ready to be used. Shortly after I could tell someone was forcing his dick down Lisa's throat. While this was happening the torturer did the same to me and as soon as he switched on my light, I felt a dick being forced down my throat as well. It didn’t take long for him to cum and pull out. Pretty much as soon as he pulled out, another dick took it’s place down my throat.

After at least two hours of constant throat fucking, the torturer turned the lights back off. It felt as if I had just had a full coursed meal. He released us from the wall, spun us around and unlocked our legs. He folded down the bottom half of the bed and rolled us up right against the wall, lifting our legs up. He locked our legs to some shackles, attached to the wall, forcing our buttholes against the gloryhole. As soon as he switched the lights back on, a dick entered my asshole. Just like before, as soon as the dick came, it was switched out for another dick. This kept on for at least another two hours before we were unlocked. My ass was sore, and leaking cum. “You’re free to go. Next time, do what the client tells you to.”

Lisa and I limped back to the elevator, cum dripping from our butts. Without a word, and ignoring all the looks the customers gave us while walking through the lobby, we walked over to the cafeteria and slumped down in one of the couches. Just as we sat down, both of our pagers buzzed. Mine said blowjob and Lisa's said Anal. We sighed and walked back to the elevator. This was going to be a long day.

Old 09-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #36
pt26

Another amazing addition!!!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to share your amazing talents I feel so privileged. Can't wait to see what happens next and keep up the great work!

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 05:31 PM   #37
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

great addition! again.. really love this stroy
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:59 AM   #38
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

i hope this story hasnt stopped, i was enjoying the story so much

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #39
annaw

I’m back!!!!

I’m so sorry I haven’t been writing on this story in FOREVER! But I’ve had my reasons. Life has been pretty tough lately and I know there isn’t really any excuse for not letting you know sooner and for that I’m really sorry. I did kind of burn myself out there by the time I ended writing this story, trying to put out an episode a day. So in the future I won’t have a deadline for each episode. I will most likely not put out an episode every day but instead take my time and write maybe an episode a week? I don’t know what I can keep up with but I’ll try to have a few episodes ready to be released if I don’t feel like writing again for a while.

I promised an ending to this story and I will absolutely give you one. I’m not entirely sure yet when or how the story will end but it will end. It was quite a while since I last wrote on this story so I might miss a few details here and there but it shouldn’t be anything too too bad.

So, without further ado, I hope you’ll enjoy:

Chapter 13

I woke up on the couch in the cafeteria, naked and sore, after last night’s punishment and rough handling. After mine and Lisa’s punishment my buzzer buzzed four times before I finally managed to get some sleep. I looked at the clock on the wall. 07:40, there probably would be quite a while before any potential buzzing. People were usually most active during the evenings. I rubbed my jaw and sighed before scrambling over to my locker and pulled out a freshly washed set of clothes. I put them on and looked around. Lisa were nowhere to be found. I sat back down on the couch, thinking it would probably do me well to rest up as much as possible. I leaned back and just as I closed my eyes I heard a terribly loud *BANG* followed by a bunch of shouting, coming from the lobby, just on the other side of the door to the room I was in. I scrambled to my feet and hid behind the couch. My heart was racing. I had nowhere to go and could just hope whoever was making the noise in the lobby wouldn’t bother me. Before I even had time to finish that thought, the door was kicked in and four, fully armored, armed police officers burst into the cafeteria. The first police officer pointed his gun towards me and ordered me down on the ground with my hands clasped by the back of my head. I did as he ordered and he moved up to handcuff me behind my back. I was led back out into the lobby where they had handcuffed and lined up two other girls working here, one of which probably was working in the reception this morning and the other probably just happened to be here. The officer pushed me down on my knees next to the other two girls and I was told to “Keep quiet, don’t speak!”. The lobby was completely jam-packed with police officers, running in every direction. Most of them ran up the stairs but a few of them got in the elevator. As far as I knew, the elevator was the only way up to Stephen’s room and the down to the torture room.

During the next 30 minutes or so, every employee and customer in the hotel at the time, were brought down to the lobby and handcuffed. They lined up the current customers along one wall and us girls along the opposite. There were 14 girls in total if I included me and Lisa although, watching every girl as they were brought into the lobby, I couldn’t spot Lisa. Did she get away? After a while the elevator dinged, and out stepped three police officers and Stephen, with his hands handcuffed behind his back. They brought him straight out into a police car and drove off. About 15 minutes later they began bringing the rest of us outdoors and put us in police cars as well, three at a time. We were brought down to the station and put in a large holding cell. Me and the two other girls were the first to arrive. There were already people in the holding cell when we got there. One young looking man in a hoodie, a middle aged lady who looked about ten years older than she probably was. She was dressed in a very slutty tube-top, barely covering her huge, obviously fake, boobs, as well as an extremely short skirt. She was quite the textbook example of a crack whore you’d typically see on a street corner in some shady neighbourhood. There were also an older man with a long dark beard, a bandana and a leather jacket sitting on one of the benches in the cell. His jacket was filled with patches of different shapes. I could see a few skulls and one of the shape of a pair of wings. He looked like the typical biker. He grinned as he saw us enter the cell and as soon as I sat down by the edge of the bench, he slid up next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I was still dressed pretty slutty myself as well in the standard maid’s outfit we were made to wear over at the brothel. I considered pushing his hand away but I was used to this kind of treatment and I wasn’t particularly fond of the idea of a black eye right about now so I just clenched my jaw and closed my eyes, letting him rub his hand up and down my thigh. The young man in the hoodie glanced over at us but didn’t do anything to try and stop the biker. After what felt like an eternity a police officer came to fetch him and, to my surprise, let him walk. If he was a biker he probably had the right connections to let him get away with almost anything. After about a quarter hour later another officer came over and dragged me over to one of the interrogation rooms, by my arm. He sat me down on a chair and told me to wait.

After a short while a man dressed in a suit and glasses stepped into the room with a bright and kind smile on his face. “So!” He began but then paused, looking at me.”Lucy.” I filled in. “Ah, Lucy.” He said and stretched an open hand out towards me. “Nice to meet you!” I shook it and he continued “My name is Randy Gray and I will be your interrogator today. Have you ever been interrogated before?” I shook my head. He made a note in his papers and kept going. “How old are you?” he asked. “Seventeen… I think.”. He frowned and looked at me for a while. “What’s your social security number?”. I considered telling him everything. If I gave him my real social security number and told him I used to live in sweden and that I was kidnapped he might be able to get me back home. Home to my parents. I missed them even though I hadn’t really thought about them for the longest time. It was easier that way. But the thought of coming home to my parents, looking the way I did now… Even if I had my DNA tested and confirmed… I was sure that my parent’s wouldn’t recognize me. My father, being the most homophobic person I knew, after grandma, would probably never respect me again, after he found out what had happened to me, what I had done. I figured it was probably best to let them keep just remembering me as I was, even though it hurt to even think that. I just shook my head “I don’t know” I said and shrugged. He frowned again and studied me for a while and eventually got up and left the room without a word. He came back with a small plastic bottle and a cotton swab. “This is a DNA test.” He said and shook the small bottle. “We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.” He continued. “I need your consent to take a sample of your saliva for a DNA test.” Before I had time to protest he continued, a little louder than before, as if drown out any protests I was thinking up in my head. “You should know, that should you refuse right now, all that is going to happen is the test being delayed a bit. As you might have figured out already, you are under arrest on suspicion of prostitution.” He paused and looked into my eyes, looking for any signs of guilt. “In the end we will get a DNA test.” I sighed and opened my mouth wide, defeated. “I need you to voice your consent.” he said and pointed at a camera in the corner of the room, explaining everything we were saying and doing could be used against me in the court of law. He rambled up my rights and the consequences of forging evidence and lying. He also explained that the court, lately, were extra tough on prostitutes and the punishment for such behaviour had been pretty harsh lately, so I would do best in cooperating as much as possible to minimize my sentence, should I be found guilty. “I’m okay with you taking a sample of my saliva for a DNA test” I said, and sighed before opening my mouth wide again. He used the cotton swab and dragged it across the inside of my cheeks and under my tongue. When he was finished I told him right away that I didn’t have a choice in being there. That I was forced to do whatever they asked of me and I got no kind of money in exchange for “my services.” The interrogator made a note in his papers and shook his head. He reminded me that anything I said could be used against me in the court of law and that lying would only make my sentence longer. He also explained that he already had interviewed another girl before me and she admitted to prostitution. She admitted to have worked at the brothel in exchange for food and a place to live. He said this was very commonly the case for places like this, where girls and boys, living in the streets, would offer their bodies in exchange for a warm bed and food.

For the rest of the interrogation I answered whatever question he had as truthfully as I could, leaving out the part with me actually being a boy from the north of Sweden. I never mentioned Lisa though. If she managed to get out before the police arrived I wasn’t going to give her up. The interrogation felt really pointless. Every time I actually told him the truth I could tell he didn’t believe me. I was transported to a small cell with only a mattress on the floor and a dark, smelly hole in one of the corners. I had never been in jail before but I really didn’t think it was this bad. I was given a gray, simple, baggy jumpsuit in place of my maid’s outfit.

I spent the next couple of months in that jail cell, only getting to leave for lunch and dinner each day and the occasional shower. I was assigned a lawyer who, quite clearly, hated his job and me as well. I told him the same things I told the interrogator the day I was brought here but I could tell he didn’t believe me either. I didn’t blame any of them for not believing me. Every time I told the story it sounded so completely made up and fake that I was almost ashamed for believing it myself. After two months however, Randy Gray, the interrogator, stormed into the cell holding a sheet of paper in his hand. He frowned at me. “This doesn’t make any sense.” He shook his head. “We don’t have any kind of information about you. No name, no parents, no social security number.” He looked me over and narrowed his eyes. “It does say however” He paused for a moment. “That you’re not actually a girl.” He stared right into my eyes. I didn’t know what to say. “I wasn’t born one.” I said. “But I am now.”. He frowned again and shook his head. “That’s not how it works, at least not until you have the right papers to support it. Do you have a penis?” He asked and rubbed his forehead, annoyed. “Do you want to see?” I asked, nonchalantly, and he just growled as a reply. “I’ll take that as a yes then.” he said and then paused for any protests. Eventually he sighed and continued. “In the name of the law you are considered a male until you officially register a sex change in a courtroom. In addition to that you are going to be tried as an adult as well because the DNA test couldn't determine a specific age.” He, angrily, stomped out of the cell, slamming the door shut, muttering something along the lines of “Have you got any idea what kind of a headache this will bring me.” as he left.

After another month in jail my trial finally came. I was found guilty and, because of my “unwillingness to cooperate”, I was sentenced to 4 years in prison.

Last edited by annaw; 02-16-2017 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #40
annaw

Chapter 14

I was placed on a prison bus, handcuffed to a railing in front of the seat. There was a guard patrolling up and down the aisle in between the two rows of seats. Eventually he sat down on the seat next to me. “I’m Tom.” He said and nodded briefly towards me. When I didn’t answer he continued “What’s your name?”. I looked at him for a second. Why couldn’t he just leave me alone? “Lucy.” I said eventually, looking away. “No no, I mean before you became this way.” I just ignored him and stared out the window, thinking he might just go away if I just pretended he wasn’t there. When I didn’t answer he leaned in close and whispered closely into my ear. “You better treat me with respect, bitch. I could be your only friend in there. I could name a handful of prisoners who would love nothing more than to share a cell with someone like you.” He basically spat the last words. Partly out of defiance and partly of not really knowing what to say, I just kept on ignoring him, looking out the window. He waited a little while for a response, but when he didn’t get one he snorted and got back to patrolling back and forth.

When the bus arrived at the prison, they lined us all up in a single line and marched us into the big, main gates of the prison. There were five other prisoners besides me. I stood out like a sore thumb next to the other prisoners who, for the most part, were all butch, tall men. The man behind me was, every now and then, pinching my butt, whenever the guards weren't looking. A guard unlocked and removed our handcuffs one by one and we got a set of bright orange shirt and pants. The other prisoners began undressing their old grey jumpsuits right there in the lobby. After a short while I understood we weren't going to be brought somewhere more private to change. I sighed and walked to one of the corners of the room. I faced away from the others and undressed as quickly as possible. I could feel all the eyes in the room was pointing towards me. A couple of the prisoners whistled and cheered. I pulled the new clothes on and was handcuffed once again. They marched us into a big open room with cells along each wall. In the middle of the room was a large set of stairs leading up to a second floor. The far wall had “Cell block A” painted on it in big white letters. They made us wait in the middle of the room while a guard brought us to our cells, one by one. I was last in line and was led up to a cell in one of the corners of the room. As he unlocked my handcuffs, the guard that was leading me leaned in close and whispered “Tom sends his regards.” and chuckled low as he shoved me into the cell and locked the door behind me.

This cell was slightly nicer than the one I was in back at the jail. On the far wall of the cell was a toilet and a sink and to my left was a bunk bed. A enormous, black, man slowly sat up on the top bunk. Each one of his arms almost had the same girth as my stomach. He must easily be over 2 meters tall. I looked absolutely tiny next to him. He had a completely bald head and a well groomed, short full beard. He slowly looked me up and down and a big grin spread across his face. He llicked his lips and mumbled “Thank you Tom” under his breath. He sat down on the bottom bunk and clapped the mattress next to him. “Sit.” He commanded with an incredibly dark voice. His voice alone almost made me sit down purely instinctively. “Good girl” he chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. “The names Luke by the way.” He looked me deep into my eyes and said, without waiting for me to give my name “Look, I’m not going to beat around the bush here. You are every prisoner's dream. The guys out there are going to be all over you the first chance they’ll get.” He paused for a second, still looking in my eyes. “But I can protect you.” He continued. “I can keep you safe from the others.” He took another pause, studying my face for any reactions. “Why?” I asked “In exchange for what?”. He chuckled at that. “In exchange for being mine and mine alone. You will belong to me and will do whatever I tell you to.” I swallowed hard and looked away. “No.” I said firmly. I wasn’t going to be someone’s slave again. I could take care of myself. He laughed loudly at that. He squeezed my thigh hard with his giant hand. “Keep in mind I can do whatever I want to you in here. Don’t even pretend you would be able to do anything to stop me.” He let go of me and climbed back up to the top bunk. The bed squeaked painfully when he laid down on it. “Suit yourself.” he said and a few short moments later began snoring.

I woke up the next morning when the lights in the cell was suddenly turned on. A short while later the cell door slid open and a speaker announced “Shower break for the next 30 minutes.” I really didn’t want to do anything else but stay in my cell, alone, for the rest of the day, so I just turned around and pulled the covers back up above my head. I heard Luke step down from the top bunk and chuckle when he saw me. “Come on” he said as he grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet, as easy as you’d pick up a feather. “We need to show you to the others.” He said and smiled. When we stepped out of the cell, a handful of prisoners turned to look at us. We all got in a single line and waited for a guard to lead us to the showers. The guard waited just outside the doorway as the prisoners slowly filled the small shower room. There were about 20 prisoners from cell block A with me included and almost all of them came to shower. The room had about 10 showers placed close to each other, along one wall. Against the next wall was three, shoddy toilet stalls, one of which had a huge hole in the door, exposing whoever was using it. The showers were immediately occupied by the first ones to enter. The rest of us just had to stand and wait while the first ones showered. Two prisoners eyed me up and down before walking over, one of them behind me and the other stepped up right in front of me. The guy behind grabbed me and began rubbing his hands underneath my shirt, all over my stomach and boobs. When I tried to walk away he held me more firmly in place. Pretty soon I could feel his boner pressing tightly up against my butt. The man in front of me was openly rubbing his cock until it was standing up proudly. The other prisoners were just looking at us. Some of them were rubbing their cocks as well. I tried screaming for the guard but before I could, the man who was standing in front of me put his hand over my mouth and shook his head, menacingly. He stopped rubbing his cock and brought one finger up to his mouth, motioning me to shush. I immediately tried screaming again and he slapped me, hard, across my face. I searched the room for Luke and found him just watching us, grinning. The prisoner behind me grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. I tried to cover my boobs as much as possible but, after he was done removing my shirt, the man behind me pulled my arms behind my back. Some of the prisoners gasped loudly when my breasts were exposed. The other guy proceeded to pull my pants down, exposing my tiny cock. He grinned and moved in close, kissing me on the mouth. I tried to pull back but was held in place by the guy behind me. The one who was kissing me started working his way down my entire body, kissing and licking me all over. When he was done he motioned to the other guy to let me go. As soon as he did I tried running for the door but I was stopped by the one in front of me. He spun me around and forcefully bent me over. My head was all of a sudden right in front of the second man’s dick. I tried to turn away when he pushed his dick in my face but he soon grabbed hold of my head, pinching my nose to force me to open my mouth. As soon as I did he forced his dick in as deep as it would go. The first man, who was now behind me, was playing with my buttcheeks, squeezing and slapping them. After a while I could feel his finger push up against my butthole and not long later he pushed it in. The man, fucking my mouth, didn’t last long. He came down my throat before the other one was done fingering my asshole. He stepped back a few steps, catching his breath, and as soon as he did, I screamed “HELP!” to the guard outside the door. Cussing, the two prisoners realized their mistake and immediately took a step back. The guard rushed inside, pausing briefly when he saw me, naked, in the middle of the room. He was young, mid twenties probably. He was probably pretty new to this job. He seemed nervous. “What’s going on here?” He asked, looking around at the other prisoners. All of them shook their head, acting confused. I scrambled for my clothes, pulling them back on. The guard looked at me for a second, almost apologetically, and then turned back to face the general vicinity of the room. “Ok then. Well finish up in here. Breakfast is in two minutes.” he said as he left the room. As he did I heard one of the prisoners mumble “Someone’s already had her breakfast.” followed by laughter.

During breakfast I sat down by an empty table in one of the corners of the room. I wasn’t really hungry at all after what had happened in the showers so I mostly just pushed around the gray goop they called food, and waited for the guard to announce the next thing on the schedule. When I sat there I watched the other prisoners in the room and I noticed, only the ones who just arrived, were wearing orange clothes. The rest of them wore gray. It must be just to indicate who is new and not, to make it easier for the guards. After a while one of the guards stepped into the dining room and said “Time for work! Grays, you know where to go. Oranges, follow Tom.”

I lined up with the others in front of Tom who walked back and forth along the line with a clipboard in his hands. “Right.” He sighed “Seems like we’re all here. Follow me.” he continued and began walking out of the dining room. We followed him around as he showed us around the prison. He assigned prisoners jobs as we arrived at their respective locations. Eventually I was the only one left. He walked up to me, grinning. “And you.” He said, lifting my chin up with one finger to let him look in my eyes. “You’ve been assigned cleaning.” he continued before turning away and started walking down the corridor. I followed him to a door with “janitor’s closet” written on it. He unlocked it and motioned me to step inside. As I did he followed me inside and closed the door behind us. It was a really small closet, barely room enough for the both of us. He was completely blocking the door and my only escape. “On your knees.” he ordered with a stern look upon his face. Figuring I didn’t have much of a choice at this moment, I did as he said. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick. It wasn’t very big at all but I thought it best not to comment on that. I didn’t wait for any further orders and took his entire dick in my mouth, wishing to get this over with as quickly as possible. I did every trick in the book to get him to cum as soon as possible and it worked pretty well. Pretty soon he pulled his dick out and aimed it at my face. “Open your mouth” he said, exhausted, in between breaths. As soon as I did he exploded all over my face and in my mouth. I licked it up, and began cleaning the rest of it from his dick. “Good girl.” He said and patted me on the top of my head.

He told me to grab the mop and bucket standing in the corner right next to me and follow him. He made me clean the dining room first, followed by cell block a, the corridors and the showers. The toilet stalls in the shower room was the worst. No one had seemed particularly bothered to aim at all when they used them.

When I was finished cleaning it was time for lunch, which seemed to be the same gray goop we got for breakfast. After lunch we had some free time followed by a mandatory self-help class. That was followed by dinner which was followed by another self-help class and some more free time. Eventually we were brought back to our cells for the night. When I got there Luke was already in his bed. “Okay.” I said, looking down. “You win. I’ll do whatever you say if you can protect me from them.”.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:28 AM   #41
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

This is good.
Please continue.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:48 AM   #42
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
This is good.
Please continue.

Thank you very much! <3

Chapter 15

Luke jumped down from the top bunk without saying a word. He had a big grin on his face. “I knew you would come around eventually” he said and chuckled. He took a step back and eyed me up. “Let’s see what you’ve got then. Take them off.” He watched me excitedly as I quickly ripped off my shirt and pulled down my pants. Normally, back at the brothel, I’d slowly slide my clothes off to tease the customers a bit, trying to do everything as sexy as possible. I wasn’t going to do that here. Not unless he made me at least. I wasn’t going to meet this guy halfway like I’ve always done before. I was going to keep it simple. If he asked me for something, I’d do it. Nothing more, nothing less. “Spin around” Luke said, licking his lips. I did as he asked, spinning around 360 degrees. “On your knees.” He commanded. I fell down to my knees in front of him. He grabbed a firm hold of my hair and pulled me behind him to the bed. He sat down and placed me in between his legs. He pushed my head down against his crotch and I could feel his dick growing under his pants. My eyes widened a little, involuntarily. It felt big… like really big. He let go of my hair and began taking his pants off. When he pulled his underwear down his dick sprung out, half hard already. He grabbed it with one hand and began slapping my face playfully with it. Even though I didn’t want to enjoy this, my mouth was watering at the thought of tasting him. I did my best not to show it though. “Open up” He said and grinned. I opened my mouth a little and glanced up at his face. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me slowly closer to him, sliding his dick into my mouth. He didn’t stop until my nose was pushed hard against his stomach. He gave away a slightly shocked grunt over how easy it was. My eyes were beginning to water. I tried to not pull away or complain at all at first but pretty soon my head felt as if it was about to explode. I tried pulling back a bit to breathe but he held my head firmly in place. I started squirming with my entire body, trying to get away, using my hands push him back as I pulled back but it was useless. My head felt as if it was in a vice. He didn’t even struggle to keep holding me down. I punched his thigh and his stomach as hard as I could as I felt my vision going darker and darker. Is this how I die? Choked to death by fucking dick? Right as I was about to lose consciousness, Luke, let go of my head and I immediately, using whatever strength I had left, to pull back and breathe. I coughed a few times and taking a couple deep breaths. I was still feeling light headed when he got up, grabbed me by my hair again, and pulled me back to the bed. He bent me over the edge and got on his knees behind me. Without warning or any teasing, he rammed his dick into my butt. I yelped a little, mostly by surprise but also because of the sheer size of him. He grabbed me by my waist and started pounding me, hard. He kept it up for quite a long time before suddenly groaning loudly as he stopped and put his entire weight of his body on top of mine, spurting what felt like a gallon of semen inside me. He stayed on top of me with his dick inside me until it was completely limp before pulling back out. I could feel semen slowly leak out from my butt, down onto my ballsack. I groaned a little but was too weak to move. My entire body felt like jelly. Luke rubbed my right buttcheek and after a while asked “Who’s Wood?” Wood, I thought… How did he know that name? “What?” I said. “It says here.” He said and pushed my right buttcheek with his indexfinger. “Property of Woods it says.” Oh right… the tattoo. I had forgotten about that tattoo. It seemed like ages ago. “Eh, no-one.” I said and tried shrugging it off, hoping he’d let it go. “No-one?” He chuckled. “Then why’s his name tattooed on your ass?” I hesitated for a while before sighing and explained everything. When I finished telling him everything I remembered he just looked at me as If I was telling him a joke. “You’re serious?” He asked in disbelief. I just nodded back at him. “Well that explains it.” He said as he climbed back to his top bunk. “Explains what?” I asked. “It explains how you learned to handle cock as well as you do.” He chuckled. A short while later I heard gentle snoring coming from the top bunk.

The next morning Luke woke me up when it was time to shower. Luke grabbed me by my hair and pulled me out to the line, forming outside the cell. I could feel the others looking at us and while it was a little embarrassing, at least now word would spread to not to try anything with me if they didn’t want to deal with Luke. We were among the first in the line so we were able to get showers right away.

After breakfast Tom gathered up us with orange clothes for work again. “You too.” He said as he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up from the table. I looked at Luke to try and get him to help me but he just kept eating his breakfast, ignoring me. After leading the other prisoners to their respective workplace, Tom dragged me into the janitor's closet and forced me down on my knees. He unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out and pushed it against my lips. “Come on girl, you know the drill.” I pushed my lips together harder and turned away. “Luke won’t like this, you know” I said angrily. He laughed loudly back at me. “Luke can’t do jack shit to me. I’m a guard and Luke is smart enough to know I can make his time in here a living hell if he gets on my bad side. Just as I can make his time pretty wonderful...” He paused and carefully caressed my cheek. “If he stays on my good side.” He continued. “That’s something you will learn soon enough too, I’m sure, now get to work, I’ve got stuff to do.” Hesitantly I started licking and sucking his dick. He was just as quick to come today as he was yesterday.

After lunch Luke brought me back to the cellblock. I tried telling him about Tom but he just ignored me. He dragged me into a brightly lit cell where a fat, hairy man with tattoos covering his entire body, sat hunched over something. There was a low, constant, buzz coming from somewhere in the cell. Me and Luke were waiting behind him, not saying anything, and eventually the man stood up, revealing another man, sitting in a chair in front of him. “All done” the fat one said. “That’ll be 50 bucks.” he continued. The man in the chair took his shoe off and pulled out a wad of bills. He handed them over to the fat one and left the cell, nodding slightly at Luke as he passed. The fat man turned around and smiled towards us. “Well well well, who do we have here.” He said and walked up towards me. He stretched a hand “You can call me Hog” He said and paused for a moment. “Because I kind’a look like one” He added and chuckled. “Lucy” I replied timidly as I shook his hand. “What can I do for you two today?” He asked and looked towards Luke. “I need you to cover up a tattoo. Show him” Luke said and pushed me in front of him. I hesitated for a second before pulling my pants down a little, exposing the barcode tattoo on my buttcheek. “I can do that” Hog said to Luke. “Did you have anything particular in mind?” Luke pulled a folded piece of paper out from his pocket and handed it to Hog. “Very nice” Hog said and walked over to a chair in the middle of the room. “Hop on” He said and looked at me as we folded back the backrest, turning the chair into more of a bed. I climbed up and lied down on my stomach. Hog grabbed my pants and pulled them off, exposing my butt completely. He quickly wiped the old tattoo down with a cotton pad covered in rubbing alcohol and then got to work. After a little while he told me to turn onto my side and then continued tattooing up towards my stomach. About an hour later he finished up just below my right boob. He wiped it all down and showed pulled me to my feet. He dragged me in front of Luke and spun me around. “What do you think?” He asked him. “It’s perfect” Luke said and handed him a wad of bills. “And as a tip” Luke nodded towards me and left the cell. Hog grinned wide and looked at me. I looked pleadingly towards Luke but he had already left the cell, with his back towards me. Hog kissed me on the lips before letting me go for a moment while he fastened a bedsheet over the cell door. He motioned for me to lie down on the tattoo chair again. I lied down on my back this time but Hog turned me over onto my stomach. He climbed on top of me and spat right onto my butthole. A short while later I could feel him push his dick against it. Slowly and gently he pushed it inside me. He lied down on top of me with his entire weight, making it a bit hard to breathe. He finished up inside me and then climbed off.

I put my clothes back on and headed to the bathroom to check out the tattoo. I lifted the shirt and revealed a beautiful black flower reaching down from right below my right boob down to my right buttcheek. A leaf was covering the spot where the previous, barcode tattoo was located. I felt a huge feeling of relief wash over me when I noticed the old tattoo was gone. I felt like I was free again. That’s when I noticed what was written on one of the petals of the flower itself. It said “Luke’s bitch.”

Old 03-25-2017, 10:31 AM   #43
Wolf007
Account Banned

Yay! Another great one Anna!!
Glad you're back

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:04 AM   #44
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
Yay! Another great one Anna!!
Glad you're back
Thank you very much <3

Old 03-26-2017, 03:18 AM   #45
BlankRose

What a story! Keep it up!!

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200