Old 10-27-2017, 04:39 PM   #106
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 34)

So there I was….cold….wet….naked in front of hundreds of people, and being recorded for potentially millions more…but…I had made it to the final round! And against Meghan (not that I would have objected being against Tina…if you know what I mean). Meghan and I shook hands, congratulating each other for making it this far. A ceremonial coin toss was done (ok, someone came over with a quarter), and Meghan won the coin toss, so she would be going first in the final round.

The stage was set up for the final round. The 3 by 3 board was brought out and Meghan and I took our places for our final showdown.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 10-28-2017, 05:55 PM   #107
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 35)

“Welcome back to War of the Sexes. Time for our final round, Meghan versus Rob. Meghan won the coin toss, so she will be getting the first question this round. Our category for our final punishment is….Spanks!” That certainly worked for me. If I lost, I could (I hope!) endure the spanks, and if I won, I got to spank Meghan….and she had a most spankable ass!

Meghan started by choosing the center square. The penalty was revealed…50 spanks to the ass. A good basic punishment. And she got the question right, giving her a good starting position. I picked the upper left corner, the penalty being 25 genital spanks with a wooden spoon. Oh shit…I had forgotten that the top row had the worst punishments. I got the answer right, so I had my X there.

Meghan looked over at me and grinned, and chose the top right square. The penalty there was 100 ass spanks with a wooden paddle. And after a right answer from her, a O filled the square. With no options, I chose the lower left….where the easier penalties were, this being 10 ass spanks. Fortunately, I got the answer right. Now Meghan was the one without a choice.

So she chose the middle left square, revealing 30 inner thigh spanks with a wooden spoon. And damn it! She got it right. Ok, middle right for me….we were looking to clear the whole board! This one had 10 spanks with an electric cord. And again, a right answer gave me the square.

She took the top center, which was 30 inner thigh spanks….with a riding crop! But she missed the question! Which gave me the square, and the advantage. Neither one of us could get 3 in a row, so the first one to any five squares was going to win. And I was up, 4 to 3…and it was my turn. I chose the lower right….20 ass spanks….what I thought was an easy question gave me the win!
The following user says Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 10-29-2017, 07:51 AM   #108
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 36)

I did it! I won!

The host closed out the show. Meghan congratulated me, and we were led off stage, to where we would tape the spanking session. They had a bed, with restraints so I could have her tied down as needed. I was told I could do the spanks in any order. I chose to do them in the order we had revealed them, so Meghan knelt by the bed, and I gave her 50 spanks to that sweet ass. It was very spankable indeed!

She was then sat on the edge of the bed, and her legs tied so that her pussy was fully exposed, and I delivered 25 spanks to it. She squirmed and squealed, but took it very well. Next up was 100 ass spanks with a wooden paddle. She again knelt by the bed, and I started swinging. I really wasn’t hitting with my full strength, but somewhere around 30 I heard her cry “Oh fuck.” She laid her face down on the bed, and I could hear her muffled cries as I finished the 100. This was followed up by 10 spanks by hand….her skin was very warm to the touch, and a wonderful shade of red by this point.

She was again sat on the bed, with her legs spread. Tears were streaming down her face…but she was smiling! “It’s all good,” she said. “Keep going.” So I grabbed the wooden spoon, and gave her 15 good smacks to each inner thigh, turning them a nice shade of pink. Back on her knees for 10 spanks with the cord. I decided I was not going to go easy on her, and gave it all my strength. “Oh God!” she cried out, and again buried her face in the bed…but she kept wiggling that fine ass, asking for more. I didn’t draw blood, but there was a nice welt forming.
I decided to change my order, and went ahead and did the last 20 ass spanks now. She was then seated once more on the edge of the bed for the final set….15 to each thigh with a riding crop. She screamed, she squealed, she squirmed….and smiled through the whole ordeal. She was released from her restraints, and sat there shuddering for a moment. I sat down next to her, and she threw her arms around me, holding me tight. I put my arms around her, and we held on to each other like that for several minutes, while she calmed down. She kissed my cheek and whispered, “Thank you.” We stood up, gave each other one last embrace, and were led off in separate directions.
The following 4 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 11-04-2017, 02:22 PM   #109
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

[part 37]

I was given back the sweats that I wore here, and conducted to an office just off the stage area. A few minutes later Karen St. Clair came in, smiling. “Great show, Rob. You were fantastic! Congratulations.”

She went on, “Now we need to discuss the Tournament of Champions show we are planning once the season is over. All of the male and female finalists are being called back for one big massive contest. So you will be seeing Meghan again, and Jennifer….I know you two met at Take Off. And of course, Holly will be here.” She winked at me when she said this. “The punishments will be harsh, but the rewards will be high….$100,000 for the big winner. We will let you know when filming starts.”

“Wait, what if I don’t….”

“Really, Rob….you just have to read those contracts before you….” She stopped when she saw my big grin.

“I’m just messing with you, Karen. I remember reading that on the last page. I’m looking forward to it.”
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 11-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #110
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

This ends this story line for now....to be renewed when I write Gameshow 3.

If you have ideas for games to be included in the next part, or want to be included as a charcter in the show, send me a PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post:
Old 04-01-2020, 09:58 AM   #111
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Great job on the story!
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk