Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 AM   #31
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 13)

It was time for my interview to get on the show “War of the Sexes.” I drove out to the studio (there are some advantages to living in southern California), found the office I needed, and was told to wait, the producer would be right out.

On the walls of the lobby were posters that advertised some of the other shows that this company was producing. Titles like “Betrayal” or “The Dungeon” sounded a little ominous. “King of Denial” (with a picture of an Egyptian Pharaoh no less) had me a little curious. A voice behind me interrupted me. “Hi Rob, so good to see you again.”

I turned around and saw a very attractive blonde woman, about 5’6”, wearing a very form fitting black dress, and as much as I wanted to recall who she was, I couldn’t quite place her.

“Don’t you remember me? From ‘Take Off?’ I was the producer on that one too.” Now I remembered. The girl with the clipboard, who came out to talk with the audience between each taping. I sure don’t remember her looking like this though! But maybe I was a little distracted that day. “Come on in, let’s talk about our new show.” She led me into her office, closing the door behind us.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #32
kandou

The almost vignette like format for this is working well for me

Looking forward to the next part.
kandou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:43 PM   #33
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

mmmmm a good chapter
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:19 AM   #34
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 14)

“Please take a seat,” she said, pointing to a chair in front of her desk, as she took a seat behind it. The name on the desk plate read “Karen St. Clair”.

“Thanks Karen,” I said. “You’re really processing your contestants quickly, I guess. I only called a few days ago.”

“Not really. We’ve had a few people apply for this show from the previous one, and we felt that for the most part they were pretty good contestants, so we’ve been expediting their applications. Your name was on our list, and quite frankly, I was hoping you would call. And now here you are.”

“So what happened with the other show?” I asked.

“We decided the whole format needed some reworking. ‘Take Off” had a good premise, but no real structure, and structure was what we thought it needed. That also allowed us to experiment with some new formats.”

“So I noticed!”

“Maybe we can convince you to try out for one of the other ones as well,” she said with a wink.

“Uh, yeah maybe.”

“Are you still with Michelle?” Karen asked.

“No, not any more. We broke up shortly after the taping.”

“That’s too bad. Might have been fun to have you both on the same show.”

“Yeah, I guess,” I said, but was really thinking, no, I don’t think so!

“Did you know that the girl from your appearance was on this new show? What was her name again? Oh yes, Holly.”

“Oh…really?” I said, with what I hoped was my best poker face. “Did she win?”

“She did. She’s going on to the finals at the end of the season. Maybe with a little luck you’ll see her again.”

That’s what I’m counting on, I thought.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #35
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 15)

Karen said “I took the liberty of transferring your information from your old contract to a new one for the show. All that remains for you to be signed up as a contestant is to sign on the dotted line. Feel free to look it over.” She slid the paper, and a pen, across the desk to me.

I gave it a quick scan. Everything seemed to be the same, so I signed it.

“Great” she said, “Just give me the contract. And your clothes.”

“Sure, here you…wait, what?!”

“You really should learn to read everything before you sign. Don’t worry, you’ll get them back before you go. Since our contestants are basically nude for the entire show, we need to be sure they are willing to shed their clothes pretty readily. Besides, it looks like your jeans are getting a little …uncomfortable,” she said with a coy smile.

She was right. Ever since we sat down I had been trying (unsuccessfully apparently!) to conceal the bulge in my pants. “Where does it say anything about my clothes?”

“Right here, page 3, paragraph 4, subsection b.” Sure enough, in the fine print “To be eligible, contestants will submit to appearing naked before 1 or more of the production staff upon signing this agreement.”

“One or more? So who else is joining us?”

“Just me. Most of the staff has gone to lunch. So let’s see it.”

After a moment’s hesitation, I started undressing, shoes, socks, jeans (by this time I’m pitching one serious tent), my shirt, and then finally my boxers.

“Very nice” she said. “Looks like you could use a little relief. Why don’t you stroke it for me a little.”

“Hey, now I know that isn’t in the contract!”

“Do you? Did you read everything? But you’re right, it isn’t. But you know you want to.”

Yes, I did….and so I did, stroking furiously. “Whoa, slow down there, tiger!” she said.

It took some willpower, but I did slow down. Even with the slower pace though, I could still feel the pressure building up inside. I closed my eyes, leaned my head back a little…

“Lori, could you come in here and pick up Rob’s contract? Thanks”

I opened my eyes quickly, and let go. “Hey, I thought the staff was at lunch?”

“They were. They just got back.” She pointed behind me. There, on the other side of a window that looked out into the office, were about 10 other women, some pointing, some smiling, and when I turned towards them, all applauding. “Thanks for stopping by, Rob. Go ahead and get dressed, we’ll be in touch as to when your episode is taped. Oh, and I think you might be a good candidate for ‘King of Denial.’ Lori will have your copy of the contract, and more information on our other shows.”

I’m sure by now my face was beet red. Thoroughly embarrassed, I threw my clothes on, and quickly walked out of her office. Lori was waiting with the paperwork. “Here you go, Rob. I’d say I look forward to seeing more of you, but I don’t think that is possible.” I mumbled an embarrassed “Thanks”, and made my way back to my car, and to home.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #36
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Yep, always read the contract.... Don't worry it will get worse from here, but you can win prizes there.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #37
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

like the saying measure twice, cut once = read the contact twice, sign once!
Hope to see Holly sooon!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #38
scottieman

I'm loving this story and looking forward to the next instalment.
scottieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #39
emmah100

Default Keep going!

Cannot wait for the next part!
emmah100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #40
Username87654

Can't wait for the next part. I really like this story. Just found it today.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 12:10 PM   #41
scottieman

Smile Idea for title of a future show segment

Based on stripping for each wrong answer, what about "Know it all or Show it all!"
scottieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #42
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 16)

Lori called me the next day to let me know the taping for the show would be next week. She told me that the sweats I would need to wear to the taping would arrive the day before, and that I was to wear just those, plus shoes and socks (and nothing else) that day. It was also suggested that I refrain from sexual contact for that week. “So you’ll be more…up…for the show,” she explained.

So soon! I was already feeling both nervous and excited about being on an adult game show again, I could hardly concentrate at work. Fortunately, there were new episodes of “War of the Sexes” and “All or Nothing”, as well as those other new shows, so I had some …distractions for that week.
Old 05-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #43
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story I hope you continue soon...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:12 AM   #44
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice, it would be better if you had longer captors

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #45
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 17)

The first show up that week was the one called “Betrayal”.

There were four contestants, and they were introduced as friends of each other, which made sense as the show was billed as “Screwing over your friends for money.” There was Alan, a tall lanky guy with dark hair; Phil, a big African-American with a shaved head; Mary, a short blonde, and Abby, also African-American, who was apparently Phil’s girlfriend.

The contestants were asked trivia questions, starting with Abby, then Mary, Alan and Phil, choosing from various categories. All the money seemed to go into a common bank of prize money. I guess they would split it somehow at the end. This went on for a little while, the bank built up to $2000, when the host looked at Phil and said “Phil, you get the first Betrayal. For $500 from the bank into your own account, which one of your partners would you like to see stripped?”

Aha! So that’s where the betrayal comes in! A chunk of the cash for himself, and to see one of his friends compromised. Phil looked over at Abby, and said “Sorry sweetheart, but that’s why I wanted you on here…to show you off!” Abby was brought to center stage, and after a quick strip, returned to her podium. She flashed a quick grin at Phil, so she didn’t seem too distressed at being “shown off.” A $500 score was shown on Phil’s podium, and the bank lowered to $1500.

The game continue for a few more questions, the bank up to $2500, when Alan got the next Betrayal. Alan was given a choice, to strip either Phil or Mary for $500, or he could fondle Abby’s breasts for $750. He seemed to consider that last option for a moment, but then looked at Phil, who was scowling at him. “I guess we’ll let Mary strip,” he said. With a little more reluctance, Mary did just that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk